Gab's Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twelve hours passed without acknowledgement from either of us. I woke before he did. I laid awake for a bit, initially taking some time figuring out where I was and who I was with. The hotel room had thrown me off momentarily. Then remembering how it all came to be. Reliving the previous day got me hard again and gave me an idea on how to wake Gab up.

I pulled the sheet back to reveal his naked body. He looked even better than I remembered. It was time to see if he tasted as good as I remembered too. I got close and lifted his soft cock with my hand. I sucked the head into my mouth and played lightly with my tongue. It felt great growing in my mouth but tasted like an unshowered cock that was in me last night. I sucked it in completely anyway feeling it grow.

Gab started to stir and was awake quickly. His cock was solid and I started moving up and down on it. He got into it quickly. He thrust his hips up and held them there. He came right away this morning. I caught every drop until he relaxed back down on the bed. He stood and went into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out and sat in the chair next to the bed. I took the opportunity to clean up and take a shower. Once the water was warm I got in. I was surprised when I felt hands on my shoulders. Gab had joined me and was lathering by back. I felt like I melted into him right then. His strong hands relaxed the tension in my muscles. He worked down my arms and then my back. It took a sexual turn when he reached my ass. He slipped a finger or two in as he moved closer to me. I was ready and anxious even to feel his cock in me again.

He held my hip with one hand and pushed my back forward. I willingly bent forward giving him the best access to my ass. He wasted no time pushing his cock in. My ass had recovered some from last night so his cock stretched me again. He started fucking me harder and faster. It was hitting my prostate perfectly and I was going to cum soon. His pace increased even more, pulling me close by my hips.

I was going to cum. He had put me over the edge and I could feel it taking over my body, spreading out from my core. I felt my hole contract on his cock gripping it tightly. He grunted and slammed into me on last time. His body shuddered and I felt him releasing in me.

It felt so great to have gotten past his uneasiness with touching to the point where he wanted to have sex with me. We remained friends with benefits after that weekend.

12