Gaga After Dark Ep. 01

Story Info
Lady Gaga is dropped from DefJam Records.
5.6k words
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Appreciate all the support from my followers. Thank you for sticking around.

Episode I - Goodbye, Los Angeles

Stefani closed her flip-phone and feigned a smile at the bartender. Suddenly, he was slightly blurry and his body scattered in various directions. With a swipe of her finger, she gracefully caught the tear and tried not to bust her makeup. Dark blue nails sliced through her jet black strands and she let out a stressful sigh.

With the phone in her other hand, she slammed it unexpectedly, causing her glass to topple over and scare the man next to her. The anger was too much for an apology. Another drink was put in front of her but it was ignored. Def Jam had just dropped her from the label.

"You alright, honey?" she heard. The voice was tender and smooth, causing her head to turn.

"I'm sorry, what?" she asked, annoyed and not paying attention.

Stefani stared for a brief moment before tightening her grip, knuckles white and trembling. The lady could see the sadness in her delicate eyes.

"You good?" the woman asked, once more.

She didn't want to rant to some stranger but her life was just seemingly ruined.

"Lost my job. Now my so-called man isn't answering my calls," she finished strong.

That sweet, deep tone hit her again.

"That's too bad," the woman shook her head, tipping her bottle back. "What do—what did—you do?"

"I'm a musician," Stefani said, matter of fact. "I don't need those fuckers at DefJam, anyway," she snapped, flipping her hair around.

"Wow. DefJam. Like DefJam Records DefJam? You must be famous or something," she leaned back.

Stefani turned and observed the black knee high boots snuggled around a skin tight pair of blue jeans. The woman shifted with her big leather jacket undone and revealed a pleasing sight. Underneath a tight red tank were a pair of immaculate boobs, bundled together comfortably in a heavy duty white push up. She could tell they weren't real, but they looked fantastic.

All of this was topped off with a tight, raven colored pony tail that floated high and ended near her waist with no bangs in sight; straight, silky and full of volume. The complexion matched with the accent made her assume the beauty was Mexican.

"Not yet, but I will be," Stefani smiled.

The lady leaned in, her chin resting in her palm and a big smile on her face. Stefani crossed her legs and did the same.

"What's your name, cutie?"

"My name is Lady Gaga."

"Strange name, Lady Gaga, but I like it," she spoke tenderly.

A hand was extended and Gaga took hold.

"Valerie Reyna," she said. "First Lieutenant. Army," she finished.

Gaga clutched Valerie's hand tight. "No shit? Thank you for your service. Really."

She smiled and clinched. "The pleasure is all mine."

The two women were locked in each other's sultry gaze, unable to break off from one another. Gaga's fingers released but intertwined with her new acquaintance instead.

"Seems you've distracted me," Gaga admitted, tipping her drink and letting it flow past her glossy, maroon lips.

"You were distraught. I could tell," Valerie said, downing her beer.

"Can't believe they fucking dropped me like a sack of shit," Gaga shook her head. "Fuck those mother fuckers, man, you know?"

"Fuck those assholes," Valerie shouted.

Gaga got close to her and pointed. "I'm going to be big and they're going to regret this."

"Only just met you, but you're adorable when you're mad," Valerie smiled, sealing her lips around the finger.

"I'm trying to throw a tantrum here." There was a huff. "Can you let me be mad?"

Valerie slid to the knuckle and lathered her little finger in warmth. Gaga's face turned droopy and lustful, eyelids heavy. Something very awkward was happening inside of her hot mouth.

"Are you kidding me?" Gaga whispered, intrigued. Very.

Valerie shook her head with a smile and plopped off, a cool sensation coming over the wet digit.

"You go around doing that to all the pretty girls?" Gaga asked, head cocked with a grin.

The woman slid an arm across the tight black dress, around her belly, and dropped a heavy kiss onto the top of her head. Gaga clutched her big muscles in protest to her leaving but let her go, watching the tall babe turn a corner. Her phone buzzed. It was Rob. Choices. Easy ones.

*****

Valerie turned after washing up and saw the small beauty, those cute bucked teeth popping through a sweet smile. She shook her head and chuckled to herself. Gaga leaned against the tile and her head fell a bit, only to be picked up by a gentle hand under her chin.

"I feel terrible," she whispered. "What the fuck do I do?"

"Let me distract you again," Valerie whispered back.

Her savior was there and a hand slid underneath her ear, holding her steady before leaning in with full and luscious beige lips that felt like velvet. Gaga sighed hard and snaked her hands underneath the woman's tank top, pulling her tight and relishing in her hot, soft skin.

The two gorgeous women fought for rank of best kisser, devouring each other in a barrage that ended up with Gaga against the wall with legs wrapped around Valerie's mid section. She slid across the shiny black mane before gripping tight as Valerie smothered herself in Gaga's big, young titties. Everything was happening so fast and she moaned at the view of her pushed up cleavage being attacked, desperately wanting more.

Dropped to her heels and spun around, she was face first into the wall and felt up ravenously. Valerie nuzzled deep into her neck and peeled through a silk thong, finding wet, tender lips. The thighs spread and she sunk into the last knuckle with two fingers, making Gaga gasp.

"Oh shit," she cried out and reached back.

The ponytail swung into her open palm and she wrapped it around her hand until clutching the base, holding Valerie to her neck and getting the biggest hickey. They bucked into one another, Valerie smothered and Gaga's eyes fluttering in delight.

"Mmm, you can have me," she blurted out through a heavy groan. "You know what I want."

Valerie teased her earlier. In a flash, she was putting kisses down the back of Gaga's skin tight dress. Her nose dipped between the luscious white meat and pushed up, popping the fabric over Gaga's tight Italian cake.

Up against the tile with her palms, she arched like her life depended on it and was rewarded with a heavy inhale from between her buns. That valley was full, Valerie's face nuzzled in warmth and she quickly became acquainted with a strawberry swirl scent. She took it deep into her lungs multiple times while slurping kisses on the juicy booty, pulling and snapping the silky thong with her teeth.

Suddenly, Gaga gasped into a sustained groan that sunk way-way low. That long, four inch secret slithered out, tickling her gooey lips. The frothy, thick muscle spread her apart with beautiful girth until Valerie's nose was pressing into her butthole. Her jaw fell and she lathered that puddle pussy entirely, siphoning the excess juice into her mouth and swallowing. Repeatedly, Gaga's drenched slit was slapped around by the fat, meaty gift until a loud suction had all of her bits inside of a hot cavern being relentlessly bathed and slathered on.

"You naughty...fucking...bitch..." she grumbled downwards.

Gaga rolled her glazed over eyes. Her face pushed into the tile, sliding down until a full ninety degrees, that phat ass popped into the air. Incoherent moans lined the small bar bathroom, interspersed with a feverish desire for eating yummy, drippy pussy. It was so unbelievably noisy, Gaga not comprehending just how sloppy her peach was becoming. Now she wanted all of it.

That ass popped up and down, desperate for penetration. Valerie obliged and dipped in to her chin, beating Gaga's walls viciously and tasting the sweet nectar. Lips on lips, she swirled with love, watching those vanilla buns clapping together against the sexy silver thong and onto her face. The long and shiny black waves didn't go unnoticed and she reached up and snatched the girls face from the wall.

"Unf—unf—mm, yeah, yeah—-god, fuck, me," Gaga stuttered, bouncing it back hard.

Those rumbling booty cheeks got lit up, Valerie beating on them and in danger of getting them caught.

"Auuugh!" Gaga grunted, jiggling violently after each blow. "Fuck!" she shouted loudly.

Another thud caused her to squeal, one knee buckling and going bananas, trembling rapidly. Planted firmly in her strapped stilettos, Gaga reached back, grabbing at the base of her ponytail.

"I'm going to fucking cum all over your face," she blurted out, turning back to watch. "I'm gonna—I'm—cum—going to—no, no," she shuddered head to toe, shouting obscenities.

Valerie reached up, cupping those big bouncing jugs between her palms and locked eyes with the hottest broad she's ever tagged. Those blissful, orgasmic baby blues would never be forgotten and she witnessed first hand, a monstrous climax.

Gaga filled her mouth with a wad of her dress and screamed, stomping a heel into the floor. Her head fell back and snapped a few times as Valerie's mouth was flooded with exquisite juice. They stared deep into one another, Gaga's eyes shaking in her skull but never falling away. The loud slurping rocked her mind as the next one hit and started draining down Valerie's sloppy chin. Gaga's paw was tight on her skull, nails holding her down.

"Drink all of me," she demanded, gritting her teeth and panting heavily. "Fucking. Drink. Me."

Both women rowed in and out towards the wall, locked in with Valerie chin deep, furiously smearing the girl's hot pink insides and swallowing delicious girl cum.

"You're done when I say," Gaga smiled, drunk on her multiple beers and several orgasms.

Valerie dislodged from that sweet, dreamy peach and stood up tall, leaning Into Gaga's weak body.

"You don't tell me what to do," she said, moving in and plunging her juicy tongue into her throat.

They locked lips and both of them grabbed for hair, pushing for dominance. Hands slapped hands away from one another, snatching wrists and Gaga ending up face first into the wall.

"Wanna bet," she smarted off, voice garbled from being scrunched.

"Let's go," Valerie said, smacking Gaga's ass so hard she nearly fainted, catching herself on the wall. "Get the fuck outside," she commanded.

All Gaga could do was nod quickly and they escaped through the back door. The dark alleyway was devoid of much light and the two women held hands on their way to the parking lot. Gaga kicked off her heels to keep up, clapping the concrete in tow, her sexy lover pulling her along.

The lights flashed and Valerie ripped the door open to her big red double cab. Gaga was spun in towards the seat but turned and playfully shoved down to sit on the running board. Standing tall and up close, the brown babe pulled her belt apart and peeled the zipper, revealing a pair of bright white lace panties.

"Show me what you got," Gaga clapped quickly, gleefully.

Valerie went in and rummaged her crotch before pulling up, heaving a mountainous bulge that spilled out, taxing the lace. A juicy, meaty slab jutted around with arousal on top of the biggest horse balls she'd seen in awhile. The woman stepped up with one foot onto the floorboard and pushed her cute, stretched panties against Gaga's entire face. Side to side, Valerie scanned the parking lot, but none of the patrons were around.

"I knew you were hiding something from me," she murmured, filling her hands with it and kissing the area.

"Not surprised?" Valerie asked quietly.

Gaga trailed her fingers all around, groping and fondling the heaviness, nibbling a bit.

"Not with that McGwire swing," she smiled, her ass still stinging from before.

Valerie found some hair and tilted Gaga up, gazing down between her big tits. She pulled the panties down, filling the girls nose with a pleasantly sweet scent. Gaga's eyes batted a couple times, inhaling deeply before it was dropped on her face with a thud, making her flinch.

"You've been ready to suck it this whole time then," Valerie realized.

Gaga took it upon herself to slide around the base and watched the heavy meat plop into the side of her face with a loud clap. The weight of this veiny, caramel beast hitting her was making her slick lips quiver down below.

"I do more than just sing," Gaga grinned.

Valerie started to leak heavily across her forehead, a dribbling stream falling between her nose and eye socket, trickling above her top lip and trailing off down her cheek.

"You deepthroat?" she asked, fumbling with her words.

Gaga slipped her glossy maroon smackers across the fat mushroom crown, swirling slowly up and around until she tugged the mean dick taut, popping away loudly and letting it bounce in the night.

"Do I look like a basic bitch to you?" she asked back, pursed on it.

The two women didn't lose their long stares of infatuation. Delicate hands were filled with bulky, supple nuts, gently caressing them with her nails.

There was an anxious push, lining the roof of her mouth with the strained purple top, spreading her pouty lips around it. They slurped to the tip, revealing a shine before sliding up and traversing over the veins. Valerie nailed her scalp gently, finding some soft locks to hang onto. No protest happened and she pulled harder, flattening out the girls tonsils, desperate to feel the tightness lurking beyond.

"So cute with my big dick inside you," she whispered.

Gaga coughed and splurged down her neck until a loud gooey swallow sent the pair of titanic balls swaying, too saggy and hefty to hit her chin. Gaga felt for them with her fingers but was denied until she gulped inches and they smacked her sticky neck. With the tongue fucking she got earlier, she was willingly repaying a debt. And Valerie took her up on it.

"Don't need a blowjob, Lady Gaga," she smiled. "I need a mouth to fuck."

That fat, denim covered butt rolled in and out, the belt buckle clinking against her leg. Thick, gooey slurps sputtered between Gaga's lips and she started taking shots to the face.

"Yeah—yeah, keep that big dick in your throat, my little monster. All ten, suck all ten."

Gaga quietly moved her arms towards her chest and popped her big titties up into the air for Valerie to gawk at. It was noticed and her hands tightened, throwing her waist quicker and clapping her massive sack into her bulging neck line.

"Fuck, I love how big those are," she mumbled. "Gaga, I haven't came in like a fucking week."

Gaga could feel the bloat beating on her and could see how far they pulled away from that big ass cock. There were heaping amounts of nut just billowing, ready to burst forth.

"Oh, stay there, stay there," Valerie groaned, watching herself glide in and out of that steamy tunnel. "Holy shit, Gaga," she cried, pounding her tiny esophagus with wickedly hard thrusts.

Leaning forward against the orders, her throat lined up better and Valerie grabbed the top of the cab with both hands, plowing her face and moaning out uncontrollably.

"FuckingcummingGagaughhh," Valerie squealed out.

Valerie clamped the back of Gaga's head and held her still as the feeling of time slowed. She could hear the faint gurgling escaping those perfect lips and those bloated tubes shoved her shaft full of hot lava that blew like a hose into the girl's tightening chest. She couldn't speak or move and felt it creeping through her lengthy meat before gushing sticky cream against this slut's innards again. The vibrations of guttural groaning and thick, soupy throat contractions were felt more than heard. Her eyes fluttered and she clinched, quickly dumping jizz in heaping splashes that plummeted into Gaga's belly, pushing the initial spray down with it.

Inches revealed themselves and Gaga inhaled through her nose hurriedly, taking splurts to the roof of her mouth. Her eyelids fluttered while slurping gracefully, extracting a heavy mouthful.

Valerie's grip waned and Gaga's throat made an assortment of gooey, gurgly noises before falling back and holding her mouth closed. Not losing eye contact with her beautiful, big dicked lover, she held her stomach quietly, struggling to swallow the remainder. She held up a finger asking her to wait and tilted her head back, letting the thick nut trickle down with an extensive, hearty gulp. With eyes and a quick shake of the head, she shivered, exhaling loudly.

"Yea—good god," she cleared her throat. "That was a week alright," she said, laughing and pushing the last drop from her lips onto her tongue.

"Oh my god," Valerie sighed.

She was shook and looked around, hanging onto the door and trying not to fall. She looked up and Gaga was gone, having crawled into shotgun.

"Let's find a hotel," she waved. "I wanna take a ride on your disco stick," the girl bopped.

She turned and smiled devilishly. Valerie hopped up into the truck, not wasting any time to button up and Gaga was there, leaning over the console and invading the woman's lap, trying to get that naughty mouth around it again.

"Don't have to tell me twice."

*****

A drunk Gaga bounced down the hotel hallway. Valerie was right behind the gorgeous woman, fumbling with her keycard from her purse. The heavy thuds came to a stop and the door slammed with Gaga wrapped around her neck and pressing her big, full lips into her new friend. Her ass was mauled and groped with that big dick bulge digging into her belly and her inner thighs were slick with anticipation.

"Make me forget about this shit-ass day," she moaned.

Valerie spun her around quickly and pinned her against a nearby desk. They found each other in the mirror and Valerie's hands were full of those perfect, jiggly boobs. She bent at the knees and filled Gaga's ass crack with rock hard blue.

Palms hit the desk and hair was tossed back, lip quivering and hips begging for it. She wanted that fat meat and reached back, hiking her dress and revealing her smooth bubble butt. Back and forth, she bumped into Valerie's aching mountain of cock with the reaction she wanted. Pulsing, heavy breathing, fumbling of the belt and zipper. Disheveled, aroused and working alcohol and adrenaline.

A heavy warmth thumped into her back and Gaga let out a sweet sigh of approval, lifting her buns and sandwiching it between her yummy cheeks. Valerie took two handfuls of her tight waist and slid her leaky shaft top to bottom into that hot valley. The view was incredible, topped off with delicious silk.

"Fat fuckin' ass," Valerie mumbled, drawing a hand back and cracking down. "You Italians are like us."

Gaga laughed and doubled down on the wobble.

"Gonna just admire it or you gonna fuck it?" she asked with a cute, drunken gape. .

Valerie grumbled at the thought of sinking every hard, rigid inch she had into that butt. The leaking crown was being teased by the radiating heat between her damp thighs, nudging slowly between her plump lips and silky thong.

She grabbed her prize by the shoulder and hip before leaning in and sheathing herself in a cascade of warmth with one motion. They made eye contact after a lustful gasp and she held her taut, nuzzling her dangling sack into her. She had recovered fully after having her lover drink her load.

"That's a monster," she said, lip quivering.

"Yeah, it is. Just wait until it's in your guts."

Gaga perked up with a smile and swirled her vanilla cake in slow circles, massaging her innards with all that heavy dick. Valerie tightened her grip and let her hips do the work, slowly pumping Gaga full of it again and again.

"Tryin' to make love to me?" Gaga asked gently.

Valerie ran her hands down the back of the woman's dress and took hold of her lower back, shaking her head.

12