Gaga After Dark Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trying not to cum," she admitted.

Gaga blew a kiss into the mirror and smiled playfully. "That good, huh?"

Valerie slowed her movements and simply worshipped the beauty in front of her.

"Best pussy you've ever had..." Gaga whispered.

"Hnng, shut up," she growled.

"You know I'm right..."

Valerie was focused. Focused on the big, wide bubble nestled into her waist with her extra thick girth completely sunken in a wet, slippery sleeve. It was pulling on her, begging her for more. The tightness was overwhelming. One movement could make her bust deep, instantly draining her bloated balls.

Gaga lifted and grabbed at the woman's hands and wrapped them around her perky tits. She gazed deep into those tipsy, soulful eyes with a dash of pout in her own, egging her on with a bit lip.

"You know you wanna," she continued. "Che cosa state aspettando?"

"What's that, baby?" Valerie muttered, entranced.

Gaga licked her lips and smiled. "Que estas esperando?"

That voice. That pussy. Those big tits. The euphoric sensation wrapped around her agony stricken meat.

The five foot one, diamond cut honey was alternating a lift to her tiptoes, one leg at a time, slathering Valerie's thickened, maxed out shaft in the creamiest layer of arousal. Suddenly, Gaga was flush onto the table, arms wide and gripping the edges. Valerie clasped her waist and pushed down, throwing herself and passing the point of no return.

Those cute bubbly cheeks rippled after each quick impact. The cheap desk whined and creaked during the onslaught on Gaga's body. She grabbed at the lamp that nearly slid from the top and held on while being pounded with ferocious bursts. Valerie tore through her young tunnel, running a train on her and beating her ass frequently.

"Fu—fuck me, fuck me," she moaned out, desperate for more.

Valerie hovered over, palms holding Gaga's tiny frame down by the shoulder blades, knocking the bottom out of her and drumming her cervix with each punch. She would feel this in the morning, her intoxication fueling a much needed numbness to the battering ram pummeling her guts. The ten inch beast split her apart with every plunge, nuts spanking the wood underneath. She rounded up the cutie in her arms and slung her up to face her in the mirror.

"You sexy-fuckin-slut," she snarled, angry that she couldn't hold back. "I'm gonna cum again," she whined, bucking frantically.

"Fill me up, do it," she begged.

She strong armed Gaga by the head, biting down on her neck and palming the mirror, lifting upwards into that delicious butt rapidly. She yanked again on the black strands, making Gaga moan out.

"Bitch-I'm-hnng, I'm-yes, yes!" Valerie grumbled, gasping.

"Do it. Do it, baby, do it," Gaga smiled, wincing. "Cum inside me..."

The violent slams into the table amplified to new heights in a breakneck flurry as Gaga was hammered to it with a sudden stop. They found each other in a relaxed stare and she felt the sting from the table into her hips as she was crunched. Valerie involuntarily grit her teeth and exploded the biggest nut against her spongy depths. Gaga gasped and felt a release just to get smashed again, those balls thrusting liquid from the tip and inseminating her in a goopy mess.

Valerie fell back, busting against that ass a few more times with hard, heavy lunges to empty her fat nuts. Gaga turned slightly and invited the babe in for a hot, steamy kiss while she clenched around the spilling cock.

"Me encanta tu culo," Valerie sighed, releasing hair. "Chupamela..."

A giant slurp escaped the drenched slit and it was of no surprise that Gaga knew Spanish. Valerie ripped her jacket away and tossed it, laying a hand on the girl's head. She was already smacking lips on it, dribbling a puddle of spunk from between her legs onto the hardwood floor. Soon, the tank top was thrown to the side and ponytail ripped away. Heavy raven locks dropped behind her and she shook out her bangs. Gaga lovingly slathered the pungent cojones, leaving them dripping and soggy.

She was lifted to her feet and she peeled the zipper down the back, shimming out of her dress until it was a pile on the ground. With a jump into Valerie's waiting grasp, her legs snapped around her midsection and she sat up tall for her bouncy boobs to be slurped on. Nails slithered between the silky black hair, rounding the back and holding her tight into her cleavage.

Both women wanted the same thing and they let out heavy, lustful sighs as Gaga was penetrated again, sliding down to the balls. Still in her jeans and boots, Valerie held the drunk, sweaty puta close, drilling her sloppy hole. She groaned at the sound of her giant nuts spanking those soft buns with thick, audible thuds.

"Just fuckin' impale me," she heard, a faint whisper in her ear.

Valerie took off in a quick march to the bedroom and tossed the little woman, power bombing her onto the king size bed. Gaga shrieked mid-air and before she could say anything, her legs were spread far, facing opposite walls. That juicy, gooey slit took the sliding meat in stride, getting it fat and hard. Valerie snapped her thighs towards her and Gaga grabbed the sheets as she was internally rearranged, crying out. The jiggle in her hamstrings rippled towards her belly and her boobs flopped hard.

She felt a sweaty grip come over her waist and watched her passionate lover bottom out inside of her with every ballbusting thrust. The icing on the cake was the visual of her gut rising upward from the generous amount of rigid meat punching her.

She thrashed about, leg kicking out at her unsuspecting orgasm, growling out and biting down on the sheets with erratic breaths. Hotel security would be called soon, at this rate. The room was rife with loud, womanly moans and the sound of flesh being beaten to a pulp.

Valerie granted a reprieve, slithering out and never taking her eyes off of that hot gleaming bitch. The boots were undone and kicked away with jeans following and shoved off into the distance. With one swift move, her bra fell away and finally revealed those hefty brown melons.

Up onto the bed and sliding against a pair of clammy thighs, she grabbed the woman by the hands and pinned them far above her head. Her hair fell, encasing them both in darkness with Gaga already smothering herself in a pair of huge tits. Valerie stretched out her aching shaft, gliding it up and down that steamy peach and between the cheeks. She hoisted the dangling meat until it stopped swaying and sunk into slippery, thirsty walls.

Unknown to them, the door was open. A hotel employee had heard the commotion and he stood there in complete awe. The room was dim in the back bedroom, but he could faintly make out the silhouette of someone destroying another below. The shallow, interrupted breaths caught his attention as she was pounded violently, air being whisked from her lungs with every lunge.

As soon as he decided to shut the door and not get caught, he heard it. The wet, sloppy orgasm splattering the sheets he would have to strip in the morning. He held the door to just a pinch of being closed, one eye focused on what he could make out. The louder of the two women started to regain composure but...

"Get that fat ass in the air," he heard. He really needed to close this door. Idiot.

He trembled at the grunts and squeals turned to growls. His eyes were adjusting to it, finally able to see the woman bent over on all fours with her ass exposed, willingly giving herself up.

Another...woman? He wasn't for sure. They were tall and built, but he couldn't focus on that.

"Ohh, I fuckin' told you I was gonna pump this ass full of dick," he heard again, picking up the feminine tone. "Get it in there, puta..."

The bed started to shake. He could see her being pulled back into what he assumed was a monstrous cock. Otherwise, why would she be screaming into the sheets so loudly? He glanced around down the halls and it was clear. His head snapped back to the echoing claps of booty cheeks ringing out, smacking back and forth in a wavy mess. Both of them were so hot. He wanted to unzip and bust but there were too many cameras. His luck was possibly running out. He didn't know. Or care. In his short twenty years on this planet, he had never seen anything like this outside of porn. That girl was being demolished.

Suddenly, her legs gave out and she fell onto her stomach. He couldn't wait to tell his friends about the slow and methodical pulverizing this petite babe was taking. He could literally hear the air being launched from her lips and groans that lagged behind.

"Bolas de mierda profundas, bebé," the dominant force said loudly.

She was dropping her weight like a sack of bricks, squaring up and delivering deafening backshots. He didn't know what she was saying and again; didn't care.

"Fuckin' take it," he heard the small one snarl, her voice weakening. Her request was granted and she was snapped back by the hair, up on her palms with a dangling pair of perky boobs swinging.

"Ouu," she cooed. "Ohh, fu—fu—fuuughhuuck, god damn, its—so—big—" she blurted out, sustaining her whine for seconds. "Unnf—unnf—unnf," she gasped, getting manhandled with vicious grips from both arms.

Holy fuck, he thought. The onslaught stopped and the big woman raised up from the whimpering piece of ass. He couldn't believe his eyes. There's no way that was a real dick. It swung around as she moved, dripping tendrils after decimating that fat butt.

"Ou la la, Gaga," she laughed. "Come here, mamacita."

She was lifted to her elbows and looked up, tongue out. No way he was closing the door now. It was too far into the show. He couldn't believe she was about to take a facial so casually.

Up on one knee and hand full of dick, she took a head of hair and slowly stroked, top to bottom. It was like slow motion after that insane beat down. It was silent except for the heavy breathing and light squish of cock meat between fingers.

His pants jolted forward. A heavy rope splattered across the woman's face in a thick, syrupy strand, wrapping up around her scalp. Neither of them said a word as she was painted by creamy lines. He couldn't look away. She was being turned into a glazed mess, quickly dripping from every corner of her face and drowning in a face mask of ball batter. He wasn't aware that she had come twice already or he would have really lost his mind. Unrecognizable is one way to put it. She was caked.

Valerie shoved it between the woman's glued lips and held it there, shaking out her hair and sighing.

"You done?" she smiled, sweaty and pumped.

Gaga slurped away her glossy lips from the deflating beast and flopped back.

"Let's go have a smoke," Valerie said, popping from the bed. "After I clean you up," she whispered, leaning over her and letting her tongue roam along her chin.

"Mmm. Let's."

*****

The elevator came to a stop and the pair emerged, fresh and clean. Valerie took hold of her lady's hand and they strolled to the counter, catching Gaga off guard. She looked up, still hazy but working through it.

"Hey, James," Valerie called out.

A young man stepped from the back room and looked at his watch. 2:30AM. The lobby was always empty at this time.

"Uhm, how do you know my name?" he said, clueless.

She pointed. "Name tag. It's my business to know stuff."

"Right. Duh."

"About what time do you guys clean the rooms? Morning, I'd say," she pressed.

"That sounds right," he mumbled.

"My mirrors are a little dirty," she stepped in, a gentle smirk forming. "But I could still see everything."

Gaga fumbled with her purse, oblivious. "Babe."

Valerie watched the fear swirl around in his big eyes and she pointed at him casually.

"Two tours to Iraq does that to you," she glared.

James was close to pressing a security button underneath the desk, shuddering at the knees.

"Enjoy the rest of your night," she stepped away. "Alone."

The young employee didn't dare look in her direction and moved back to his room while the duo stepped outside.

Gaga slipped down into Valerie's lap at the nearest bench and both lit up, cuddling up against a slight breeze.

"I'm leaving for New York in a few hours," she revealed, blowing out.

"That's a shame."

"Yeah, it is," Gaga smiled, pecking her cheek.

"Suppose you'll need a nap then before taking off," Valerie looked away, saddened.

Gaga caressed the side of her beautiful face and pressed their lips together gently.

"I can sleep on the plane," she whispered, nibbling.

Valerie wrapped around her and smiled. "You're crazy."

The lady booped her nose with a finger and grinned.

"No, baby," she paused.

"I'm Gaga."

The End.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Bravo

can’t wait for more

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Glory(Hole) Days of Trish & Mickie WWE Divas enjoy some fun at a Gloryhole.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Hunter King Needs a Rebound Joey King brings her sister to the Lodge after her breakup.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Kat's Casual Encounter Kat Denning's date gets very lucky indeed...in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Breaking Stephanie Sasha Banks and Stephanie McMahon go at it.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Trick or Treat! Gal Gadot and Scarlett Johansson at a Halloween party.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories