Gaia's Champion Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is... your home?" he asked.

"Yes. I know it's not what you may have in the city, but..." Daelina started.

"No. It's beautiful!" he told her, finding the simplistic beauty of it to be inspiring.

"Oh! Well... thank you!" Daelina gushed, taking the compliment. "Come inside!"

Darren let himself be led in, and the interior was simple yet inviting. The floor was made of twigs lashed together, but they were clean of all bark and it glowed a yellow gold. Most of the furnishings were made in a similar fashion and were the same color as the floor. The cottage was a large room, which covered many of the essentials that anyone would need.

There was a bed, a place to sit and eat, and even some writing implements and a few leather-bound books. In the middle of the room was a small pillar of stone and a quartet of stone seats around it. On top of the pillar stood a large stone bowl, which functioned as a brazier. The roof was made of larger slabs of bark and there were two windows inside, which remained closed.

"Are you going to open those?" he asked, gesturing at the shuttered windows.

"Nope. Need to keep them closed. It's too cold outside at nights!" Daelina told him.

"But, how are..."

"Just close the door behind you and watch," she smiled.

Darren trusted her, as they now shared the same soul. He closed the door just as fairy lights bloomed in Daelina's hand. She then walked over to a large stone brazier that sat in the center of the room. She set the fairy lights into the brazier before they ignited in a burst of flames. The fire spread through the logs and kindling in the brazier, bathing the room in both warmth and a soft firelit glow.

Daelina didn't stop there though, as she placed her hand over the fire. A single flame danced upwards, stopping maybe an inch from her palm. She turned her hand over and flicked her fingers, with multiple flames flicking out from her hand. Each flame flew straight, stopping only when they hit candles that were hidden in small nooks and crannies of the walls.

"Aren't you worried about the fire burning this place down?" Darren asked warily.

"Not this fire. It is magical and will only burn what I allow it to burn. Now, I believe we were in the middle of something important, before we were so rudely interrupted?" the fairy woman told him as she closed her palm into a fist, quenching the remaining fire in it.

Darren didn't need to be told twice and closed the distance with Daelina, wrapping her in his arms. His mouth sought hers and their tongues continued the intimate dance they had started earlier. The fairy woman was hornier than she'd ever been in her long life. She was so damn horny that she could feel a slight trickle down her leg, and she shivered in anticipation.

Their hands roamed as they had before, but this time, it was only the two of them. Daelina purred in delight at the thought of having a cock inside her again, as it had been too long. She pulled away from Darren gently, and she saw there was conflict on his face. He looked worried, indecisive at what was about to happen.

"What's wrong?" Daelina asked.

"It's... I've..." Darren sputtered.

"Darren, tell me, what's wrong?" the fairy asked, genuinely concerned for the man.

"I've... never done this... before," Darren admitted, before looking away in shame.

"Wait, you're a virgin?" she asked in surprise.

"Yes. I'm sorry that I..." he started before she shushed him with a finger to his mouth.

"Don't be sorry! In fact, I like that you're still a virgin!" she giggled.

"You do?" he asked, confused.

"Why, yes! It means that as your first, I will always be the one you remember. The one you think of in the dead of night, when you can't sleep. The woman who was your first lover. I will be all of that to you and more," she told him.

"I know. I can feel it. But..." Darren stuttered.

"Don't worry. I will teach you how to pleasure a woman," Daelina reassured him.

Darren blinked at this news and watched her take a few steps back from him. The fairy then waved her hand over her dress leaves and vines. The foliage fell away from her form and she stood nude in front of Darren. His eyes nearly fell out of his head as he saw this, never having seen a naked woman in the flesh before! Especially one so beautiful!

"Well?" she asked, giving him a look.

Darren looked down at himself and saw that he was still wearing the robes he had worn from the mansion. He quickly divested himself of these, but hesitated when his underwear remained. Daelina gestured while smirking, telling him that the underwear had to go too. Darren hesitated for a moment, but took his drawers off, his erect dick standing at full mast, commanding Daelina's attention.

"Mmm! I'm liking what I'm seeing!" the fairy woman giggled as she chewed on her finger cutely.

"Really?" Darren asked, perking up.

"Mmm-hmm! You're not freakishly long and it is a nice thickness!" she purred.

Daelina sauntered up to the man, taking in his physique as she moved. He stood just a little taller than she did, maybe five-foot-ten. He had brown hair and blue eyes, which went well with his handsome face and rugged jawline. Darren had muscle on him, which showed that he took care of himself. His skin was a little pale, but now that he was a Gaian, that would soon change.

"What are you..." he started as Daelina plucked his clothes out his hands and placed them on the brazier, igniting them.

"Why are you burning my clothes?!?" Darren exclaimed.

"Because you don't need these. Not anymore," she told him.

Darren looked at her as though she was spewing nonsense, but he thought about it for a minute and realized that she was right. Those robes represented his old life and what they tethered him to. He looked back to Daelina and smiled, ready to begin his new life. He leaned in to kiss her, but then found her hand encircling his member, drawing a gasp out of him.

"Wha..." he groaned as she squeezed his cock. She pulled him towards her as she stepped backwards towards the bed. Daelina stopped just short of it, stopping him in the process.

"There is a lot to learn about making a woman desire you. Are you willing to follow my instructions?" she asked politely, with an air of sensuality behind it.

"Yes."

"Good. Now kiss me, nice and slow," she told him.

Darren obliged her and kissed her slowly as she stroked him, keeping him hard. Daelina hummed in approval at his kissing, as he was no slouch in that department. His touch left something to be desired though, as he was a little rough with her. She hissed in pain as Darren gripped her too hard.

"Not so rough," she whispered. "Soften your grip and go with a lighter touch."

Darren nodded, and he did just that, taking care to be lighter with his hands. Daelina's hums turned into moans at this, and she shuddered as bliss began coursing its way through her body. Surprise took her when Darren broke the kiss and pushed her onto the bed. Daelina toppled, and she flattened her wings as she fell on the flat of her back.

The mattress was made primarily of feathers, so it was a soft landing, but her head snapped up in alarm. Her cry of indignation was silenced when Darren brought his face up to hers, kissing her. She could feel his body pressing against hers and Daelina moaned in approval. Most notably, she could feel his hard, throbbing erection pressing against her nethers, which nearly blew her mind.

"Why are you stopping?" she whined as he ended the kiss.

"I'm not stopping. Just making things good for you," he replied.

"Wha..." Daelina started when she felt a kiss on her collarbone.

A pleasant shiver rifled through her as Darren continued to kiss his way southwards on her body. He paid a lot of attention to her breasts, especially her nipples. What he was doing with her made the fairy squirm and squeak in delight. She cried out in bliss as Darren neared her moist pussy lips.

"You... said... you were... a virgin," she stuttered.

"I am, but I'm not innocent. Not like that. I have... seen things I'm sure women would enjoy," he chuckled.

Daelina would have said something, but his lips were now on her nethers, causing her eyes to fly open. She then felt his tongue flick out, probing her outer lips as he sucked on her. The fairy moaned in surprise and blissful agony, in need of more but also wanting it to never stop. She could feel herself leak even more now, her insides pumping out more of her inner juices.

Darren must have sensed it, because his mouth was then plastered over her leaky hole, gobbling up every drop. She jittered at the sensation of this, as Darren's tongue probed her hole, flicking her inner walls. The fairy sighed and squealed as she could feel the start of an orgasm welling up within her. She knew it would be a good one and prepared herself for its arrival, but that was before Darren's tongue hit her clit.

Daelina screamed, her lungs emptying as she reached her peak before going over. Her mind plummeted into an abyss of pleasure, nearly knocking her out. Her legs snapped shut on Darren's head, keeping him pinned there for almost a minute before letting him up. He took in a massive breath of air as he got to his knees, his chest heaving.

"Huuuuh... hooooo..." Daelina crooned, coming down off her high.

"I guess I did well?" Darren asked, his breathing coming back down to normal.

"Yes..." Daelina breathed, smiling goofily.

Her eyes popped open and saw that Darren was kneeling in front of her, his dick still at full mast. She wanted that thing inside her, but not before she got herself a taste of him. Before he knew what was happening, Darren was on his back and at Daelina's mercy. He would have asked what was going on, but she put her lips over his cockhead and sucked.

Darren moaned, never having felt this before, and he could feel his loins tighten in the most delicious way. He then felt his balls being cupped by one of her hands as her mouth slid down his shaft. It took all of Darren's willpower to not blow his cork right there. He strained hard and could feel the urge to empty his balls recede. Daelina then slid her mouth off his dick, licking her lips as she did so.

"Mmmm! You taste nice, but I want a proper sample!" she giggled.

Before he could respond, Daelina put her mouth to his dick once again. But instead of just the head of it, she took his entire cock into her mouth. Darren's eyes almost fell out of their sockets, as he couldn't believe that this fairy had just engulfed his dick! Her head bobbed up and down his shaft and he groaned in bliss, wanting the feeling to never end.

Daelina was sucking on his cock like it was a lollipop, enjoying every second she had it in her mouth. She enjoyed the taste of a good cock and this one; she knew she would love. It was one of her biggest proclivities, and she hoped Darren wouldn't mind it. She had a good feeling that he wouldn't, going by how he was writhing and bucking his hips.

She kept fondling Darren's balls, wanting nothing more than to make him explode in her mouth. The other hand was massaging the root of his cock, sending him ever closer to the edge. Darren lost all track of time, enjoying himself too much to be bothered with what time it was. He could then feel the fairy's grip tighten as her head moved up.

The hand that was at the root of his dick moved to grip his thick shaft, squeezing it gently. He then watched Daelina's head bob up and down a little faster, sucking harder and harder on his cock. Darren could feel his balls boiling and the familiar sensation of his seed needing to be let out. Grunting and groaning heavily, he bucked wildly as he sat on the edge of orgasm, then Daelina sucked on him hard.

Howling like a wolf, Darren came hard, filling the fairy's mouth with his seed. Daelina's tongue tasted his essence and found that she loved how he tasted. Needing more, she swallowed heavily as his balls churned out as much as they held. She tasted and drank down each drop, not letting any escape her. Darren spasmed, his limbs flailing as he came, enjoying his first ever blowjob.

"I'm... by the... holy..." he muttered as his head wobbled back and forth on the bed.

"Mmm! Good to see that you enjoyed yourself!" Daelina cooed as she smacked her lips, licking them clean as she smiled.

"I'm sorry that we won't... get to..." he started.

"What? You think because you came once that the fun is over?" the fairy asked him.

"Um... yeah. I mean, I can get back up again, but it will be a bit," Darren replied sheepishly.

"I can fix that," Daelina replied cryptically.

Darren's face scrunched up in confusion until he saw Daelina snap her fingers. A mote of green energy flared on her fingertip and she smirked, before putting the tip of her finger to her lips. She smeared the energy on them like it was lip gloss and her lips then glowed with magic. Smirking, Daelina brought her lips down to his now limp dick, using them to bring it back to life.

Darren then felt a surge in his loins as his cock inflated, becoming hard as he was just a few minutes ago. He stared down at Daelina's head and she looked back at him, her eyes locking with his. He witnessed the magic from her lips slowly bleed into his tool, becoming harder than he thought possible. By the time she popped her mouth off his cock, the magic had faded, but it had done its job in making him ready.

"I didn't know you could do that!" Darren breathed.

"There is much that you don't know about what I can do," Daelina teased him.

She then crawled over him and smiled as she took his cock in her hand and lined it up with her gooey entrance. Lowering her hips, the fairy woman brought the head of his dick to her nether lips and pressed down. Daelina shuddered and moaned with him as she took his dick within her, stretching her out.

"Oh... my... tight!" Darren groaned.

"You're... bigger... than you... look!" Daelina panted as she sat there, getting used to his size.

It took a few minutes of just resting before she was comfortable enough to move. She started slowly, moving her hips back and forth, letting her weight do most of the work. A few more minutes of this and she was lifting and dropping her hips, taking her time with enjoying Darren.

"How... does it... feel?" Daelina asked. When he made a confused sound, she clarified.

"Virgin... no... more?"

Darren growled lustfully and started moving his hips up to meet her downward strokes. This made Daelina all giggly as she kept fucking the boy, turning him into a proper man. He moved his hand to her hips, taking a firm hold on her ass as he moved. Darren then sat up, his mouth seeking her tits, licking and sucking on them as he moved with her.

She kept going, feeling that this was something she not only wanted to do but needed to do. Darren felt the same way, needing to take her like this, to make her his, as she was making hers. They kept at this for a bit until Darren felt a little bolder and sat up to kiss her. Daelina was surprised, but happily so as her lips met his, and they moaned into each other.

Darren then rolled her over, making her squeal in surprise, but now he was on top of her. She stared back up into his face and saw what he wanted and how unsure he looked. Daelina smiled and held him by his shoulders and uttered two words to him.

"Fuck me."

Growling in approval, Darren did just that and drove his cock deep into her. Daelina moaned happily, enjoying the sensation of being pillaged like this. Though she liked controlling things by being on top, she also enjoyed being taken like this. Darren sliding in and out of her like this was a delicious feeling, one which was sending her closer to another orgasm.

Darren could feel his own peak building within him also, as he was feeling that sensation racing through him. He kicked up his pace, slamming into Daelina faster and harder until she was yipping in pleasure. He felt like his dick was going to explode and knew that it would, soon.

Daelina was teetering on the edge of bliss, the constant thrusting stretching her inner walls nicely. Each time Darren bottomed out in her, it sent a jolt right through her clit and she could hardly contain herself. One more slam into her and she wrapped both her arms and legs around the man, keening in bliss. She clenched hard on the man, gripping him as hard as she could as she bit down on his neck.

Roaring at the pain, but also the intense pleasure surging through him, Darren came. His cock unleashed his essence into the woman, bathing her insides as he emptied himself. Darren dug his fingers into her plushy ass as he kept firing into her. In that moment, he didn't want to be anywhere else but inside this woman, and he knew this is where he belonged.

Darren knew that his cock should have deflated, but he was still hard as steel. His need to take Daelina only grew, and he knew he didn't need to just take her. He needed to make sure she knew she was his, just as he was hers. The fairy woman finally let him go and he slid out of her, their nethers a hot mess.

"You're... still hard?" Daelina breathed, almost not believing it.

"Your magic... is potent," he told her, his chest heaving.

He then flipped Daelina around, so she was on all fours, with her ass presented to him. Darren's initiative floored Daelina, but she was enjoying every second. Being manhandled like this had been one of her fantasies. Having the man who was fated to be with her, do it without asking, soaked her.

"Oh... sweet... Gaia!" she moaned as she felt him slide his cock back into her.

"Urgh! Yes!" he groaned as he felt her clamp down on his dick. Darren gripped her hips in his hands before he rammed his cock deep into her. Daelina cried out, pleasure and pain racing through her, but in need of more.

"You like that? You like fucking my little fairy pussy human?" she purred.

"Yes! I want that fairy pussy! All day! Every day!" Darren growled as his hips pumped into her.

"If that is a wish, then consider it granted! I want your cock, inside me, every... damn... day!" she moaned in between thrusts.

"You want it, don't you? You want to milk my cock for my seed?" he breathed, drilling into her as he watched her ass jiggle with each thrust.

"Oh Gaia, yes! Fill me with you seed human! Give me babies and make me a mother!" Daelina crooned.

These words flipped a switch in Darren, and he shouted in his release, taking both him and his fairy lover by surprise. The feeling of his seed saturating her insides sent Daelina over the edge. Her eyes rolled inside her skull and she passed out, the feeling was so intense. Darren kept pumping his hips into the woman, giving her every drop of his cum.

"Lina?" he breathed as he held onto her, feeling his dick finally go limp.

"Mmm?" she replied, coming awake.

"Did you..." he started, thinking she'd fallen asleep on him.

"Pass out? Mmmnnn... yeah. Too... much... dick," she purred.

Darren's annoyance faded into delight as he grinned at hearing this. He thought he'd been a dud to her, if she fell asleep on him. Her passing out, though, was another thing entirely. His knowledge might have been limited, but he knew enough about sex that if a woman passed out, then he was doing something right. He slowly slid his deflated tool out of her, his mind coming to a sense of... contentment.

"Is this... what it's like? Finding someone... who cares?" Darren asked, awestruck at what he was feeling.

"I more than care for you, Darren Marston," Daelina told him. "What we just did, what we just had, is more than most people would ever dare to find in their lifetimes."

"Does that mean..." he asked.

"Yes. Not only are we fated by Gaia, but I feel something that I believed could never happen. Not for me," Daelina replied.

"Love," he smiled, feeling the emotion not just in his body, but rooted deep within his soul.