Gaia's Champion Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emalia then sauntered over to the counter and put an order in for a lemonade and a chocolate chip cookie. Even such a simple action was something to be watched, as Emalia looked every inch a Greek goddess in the flesh. She stood and waited for the barista to finish with her order before flouncing over to sit with Karla. Many stared at the Danish woman enviously before they went about their respective days.

"I'm glad that you could make it today!" Karla told her as she stood and hugged her friend.

"Happy to be here!" Emalia told her as she hugged back before sitting with her food. Karla sat as well, and they started chattering about various topics, such as fashion, TV shows, before eventually hitting on a topic that both of them were enmeshed in; Luke.

"I can see why you are... drawn to Lucas. He's a kind man with a good heart and not a mean bone in him," Karla stated.

"His honesty, decency and willingness to help others are additional qualities that I find... endearing," Emalia admitted, agreeing with her friend.

"Because of all of this is why I get you wanting him to help you, Mina and Lina... repopulate. But I'm curious why someone else wouldn't be more... fitting," Karla wondered, sipping her beverage.

"The problem with looking for someone else is that I don't know who they truly are. Not like I know Jason, Darren, and Luke. There is also the fact that children of... my kind cannot easily be conceived outside of those who are... believers," Emalia stated.

"So, they would have to have faith in the goddess?" Karla asked.

"Yes. They can't just be random believers, but genuine believers," Emalia went on.

"What's the difference?"

"Random believers often change their belief system, making it more fluid and less grounded. True believers, the moment they pledge their belief, something within them changes. A spark ignites, carrying the will and magic of the goddess, ensuring that everything they believe is true and real," Emalia clarified.

"Oh! Oh, I see," Karla mused, nodding at the explanation. "That... makes things more... complicated."

"How so?"

"You see, I'm all for Luke wanting to help your kind, but... the green-eyed monster won't let me," Karla griped, huffing in frustration.

"Green-eyed monster? Who is this monster you speak of?!?" Emalia growled, feeling an innate need to defend her friend.

"It's another human expression. In this case, my envy won't allow it," Karla replied, clearing up the fairy's confusion. Emalia sat there, resting her chin in her palm as her face went from confused to pensive. She sat there, just breathing quietly, before a thought occurred to her.

"I have an idea that might allow us both to have what we want," Emalia told her new friend.

"What's the idea?" Karla asked.

"Before I say this, just know that what I'm about to tell you is something that is rarely done. I do not offer this idea lightly and understand that it carries a great risk of misuse," Emalia told the human woman.

"I... see. What is the idea?" Karla replied, noting the serious look on Emalia's face.

"An oath. One that is done in such a way with the use of my... gifts. Such oaths, though, are not done often, as they have been misused before. It is a Vow, but one that cannot be broken, like I've seen happen among human society. The... gift, which will bind also enforces said Vow, to ensure that neither of us breaks it," Emalia explained.

"Well, that sounds simple enough, but why is it not offered lightly?" Karla asked.

"Because when it came to dealing with humans... they would often renege on their word. The Vows they demanded were often... one sided, and it became such a problem that our queen nearly outlawed the practice," Emalia explained.

"Oh! I think I... understand your reluctance for offering this. Allow me to do something, as a way of earning your trust," Karla told her.

Emalia looked at her friend quizzically, then saw the small pocket knife that Karla produced from her purse. The human woman then cut a small nick in her forefinger, before snatching a napkin. Karla doodled on the napkin with her own blood, and Emalia's eyes widened.

What Karla was drawing was a Promise Rune, which enforced a promise made by the one invoking it. It wasn't as potent as the Vow which Emalia explained, but it was enough to ensure that Karla was a woman of her word. Karla finished the rune, before placing her hand on the napkin, speaking to her friend.

"I swear to you Emalia, by Gaia, that I will never betray your trust and be fair to you, in all things," Karla told her.

The rune, while a serious matter, required magic to complete it, of which Karla had none. Blinking back a few tears, Emalia placed her hand over Karla's sending a brief pulse of magic through her hand, giving life to the rune. The magic flared for a split second, but that was all that was required for the rune to take hold. Emalia watched as the rune was echoed in Karla's eyes, before it faded away.

"I am... just..." Emalia sniffed as she tried to contain her tears.

"We're not as bad as you may have been led to believe, Emalia. Some of us can be trusted," Karla told her. Emalia just nodded as she slowly regained her composure, finishing her coffee. Karla finished hers and waited for the fairy woman to calm down before asking her next question.

"So, what is involved in this... Vow?" Karla wondered, curious about the ritual. "How would we go about making it happen?"

"Well, we would need some privacy to begin with. I understand that what we would need to do would be... inappropriate to do in public," Emalia smirked.

"Oh! Well, in that case, let's get out of here," Karla grinned.

With that, the pair of them stood up and left, making a beeline for Karla's vehicle. In seconds, the women were buckled in and off to Karla's apartment. They arrived nearly twenty minutes later as traffic was a pain because of constant road work. After both women exited the vehicle and took the elevator, they walked into Karla's home, a sense of anticipation in the air.

"So, what do we do to make this Vow happen?" Karla asked.

"Well, the best way for us to do so would be through... reaching a level of deep calm or peace. The best way to achieve this is through... intimate encounters," Emalia told her bluntly.

"Wait, you mean that we'd have to..." Karla let that hang in the air, slightly shocked at what Emalia was suggesting.

"We could, if that's what you think would work. Or, if you wish, we can... how do you humans say it? 'Jill one... out?'" Emalia wondered, thinking she'd gotten it wrong.

"Oh! Yes, yes we can do that!" Karla replied, blood filling her face. She then gestured to her friend and led the way to the bedroom where Karla kept all of her toys.

"So... why would we need to reach such a... level of calm and peace?" Karla wondered.

"In order for a Vow to take root in our souls, our minds must be clear and in such a state that nothing interferes with the Vow. They have to be open enough for the magic to take hold, as a spell of such magnitude ingrains itself in our very souls. Otherwise, the magic won't take, and such promises will mean nothing to the other," Emalia explained.

"Hmm," Karla nodded, seeing how the logic made sense.

They walked into the room and Karla directed Emalia to sit on the bed and she walked to her closet. She rummaged around for a minute before she found her toybox and pulled it out of the corner. Walking over to the bed, Karla lifted the lid of the box, displaying her collection of toys. Emalia's eyes nearly bugged out of her head as she witnessed the amount of toys that Karla had collected over the years.

"You... have so many of these! You've... used them all?!" Emalia gasped.

"Yeah. Some days, I just need a little something to get me fired up for the day. Other times, I need a long and slow buzz to get to a head rushing orgasm. And... I do have the odd time where I just need to get stuffed by the biggest one I own," Karla told her, smirking at the fairy's shock.

"Um... I'm guessing that... you have ones that you... prefer?" Emalia stuttered.

"Yup. These ones!" Karla giggled.

Karla laid out several specific toys on the bed, all of which fascinated Emalia. A silver bullet vibe, a rotating purple dildo, a fleshy blue vibe, and a double-ended dildo were placed on the bed. The double-ended toy caught Emalia's attention, and she picked it up, goggling at the item.

"Good choice! It's originally intended for two women to use at the same time, but it also works because of extra material you can grip with," Karla smirked as she shed the dress she was wearing. "Aren't you going to get naked too?"

Emalia saw Karla's lush body on display and almost hurried to peel her own garments off. Both women giggled at the fairy's eagerness and in a matter of seconds, they were both naked. Karla crawled onto the bed and picked up the silver bullet and fleshy blue dildo, turning them on. She made herself comfortable, snuggling in against the pillows as she settled into the bed.

"Before we start, I need to do this!" Emalia squeaked, remembering why they were there.

She pulled upon Gaia's magic, letting the green energy surround her. Emalia then called out with her mind, bringing the runes she wanted into focus. Almost instantly, they took shape, solidifying in her mind, before becoming corporeal. Karla watched in amazement as the seven runes floated around Emalia's head before they replicated.

The duplicates floated down to her, settling on her flesh before stopping and glowing. The initial set of runes then moved towards Emalia, latching themselves onto her skin, before they too glowed. The fairy then pulled together one final rune, which was a golden green in color. It moved forward, then stopped between them, hovering as though it was waiting for something.

"Touch the rune and the magic will be ready," Emalia told her friend.

"Same time as you?" Karla asked.

"Yes."

"OK. On three, then. One... two... three!" Karla counted before her hand shot forward to the rune. Emalia's hand went forward, her fingers gracing the rune at the same Karla's did. The power that surged between them was pleasing, warm and almost... orgasmic. Both women smiled as the power coursed through them, invigorating them.

"There. The runes will only activate once we have reached that state of mind. Now we can... enjoy ourselves," Emalia giggled.

Karla smirked as she lay back and turned on the vibes, sliding up and down her nethers. She gasped slightly as the vibrations from the toys zapped her nerves deliciously. Emalia lay across from her, using the double-ended dildo to tease her own quim. She lay there, watching the Danish woman pleasure herself, getting turned on by watching the woman.

She watched Karla's tits jiggle as the woman was using the vibes on her thick pussy lips. Emalia gazed at her, watching her tremble as the vibrators juiced her, making her squirm and squeak. Seeing this lewd and lustful display turned Emalia on to no end, and she could feel her own juices leaking from between her legs. Seeing this display of the feminine body in front of her, Emalia just had to get herself a taste of it.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Karla stuttered as she felt Emalia's head between her legs.

"Getting a taste of the woman that Lucas is in love with. Do you object?" Emalia asked in a husky, honeyed tone.

Karla found she could not deny the fairy, even if she wanted to. The need, want and desire that exploded within her demanded that she allow this to happen. Her heart hammered in her chest, as she felt Emalia move the vibes aside, to lick her oozing hole. The fairy woman continued to lick her, but then licked her way upwards. Along her navel, tummy and to her boobs, an action that left Karla quivering.

"Someone's enjoying themselves," Emalia teased as she continued to lick her way to Karla's neck.

"That's... because you're... so... so..." Karla huffed.

"I'm so... what?" Emalia asked.

"Beautiful!" Karla squealed as the fairy kissed and nipped her neck.

"Oh! Glad to know that someone thinks so!" Emalia giggled as she found Karla's lips and kissed her. Karla responded, kissing Emalia back and noted that her wings were out. She reached around her back and carefully stroked the woman's wings, making them flutter and tinkle.

"Careful! You... keep doing that... and I'll... I'll..." Emalia panted, trying to concentrate.

"You'll do what?" Karla wondered, smiling lasciviously.

Emalia didn't speak, but then kissed Karla hard, but not with a chaste kiss. No, this was a tongue dueling carnal kiss, fueled by lust and desire. Emalia then broke the kiss and moved down to Karla's rack, kissing, groping and kneading the large mammaries. Karla gasped and whimpered; her tits extremely sensitive to stimulation. It had been a while since she'd had a woman like this, but she wasn't complaining. Especially since this woman knew what she was doing!

Karla writhed in ecstasy as Emalia kissed her fiercely and slowly worked her way back down. She eventually stopped at the woman's nethers and Emalia licked slowly, sensually, driving Karla mad with desire. She used her hands in featherlight touches, doing everything she could to drive Karla closer to orgasm. Emalia then felt a slight intrusion by her face, and she broke away from Karla's pussy to see that it was the fleshy blue vibe.

"Use this... on me... please?" Karla begged.

"Gladly!" Emalia said devilishly.

She then pasted her mouth back overtop Karla's quim, sucking gently. Emalia turned the vibe on to maximum, sliding it along Karla's inner thighs, making the woman shake and moan. Emalia teased her like this for a minute or two, before bringing the vibe to Karla's steaming hole, eliciting an ecstatic yelp from the woman. She put the tip of the vibe at her entrance, holding it there, as she sucked gently on Karla's clit.

The dark-haired human was shaking like a malfunctioning washing machine, needing release and almost begging for it. Right then, Emalia's tongue pressed down on Karla's clit, at the same time she pushed the blue vibe into her steaming channel. Karla howled like a woman undone, her back arching and limbs thrashing as she came.

Her eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head as every synapse felt like it was on fire. Karla continued to scream, feeling an innate need to let the world know how satisfied she was at that moment. Eventually, her lungs gave out, and she stopped moving, every limb feeling like it had the consistency of Jello. Karla sighed happily as she looked down and noticed that the runes on her body had lit up, which jolted her out of her orgasm induced stupor.

"Have they... are they..." Karla yipped.

"Not yet. Them lighting up like this, that a sign that we're on the right track," Emalia smiled, leaning in to kiss her newest lover.

"Ah, ah, ah! Hold that thought!" Karla stated, stopping the fairy mid kiss. She jumped to her feet and bolted out of the room, which stumped the fairy woman. Karla was back a few minutes later, with two tall glasses full of water.

"What are those for?" Emalia asked.

"One is for me. The other is for you, once I'm done with you," Karla stated lustfully as she drank from one glass.

Unknown to Emalia, her little sapphic display had awakened Karla's inner succubus. At least, that's what Karla called it. Her aunt Carlotta called it her inner porn star, which also fit. According to Carlotta, every woman had a darker, more sexualized side to her. A side that, when brought out to play, would have fit on any porn set, anywhere. Though, in order for this side to come out, the correct person, or persons, had to reach her on a level that invoked both love and trust.

Feeling that level of trust with the fairy was... unexpected, but she wouldn't turn it away. Setting down the glasses on the nightstand, Karla then tackled Emalia, kissing her with passion and wanton abandon. Emalia spread her wings out before bomfing on the mattress, squeeing happily. Her hands roamed all over Karla's body, hitting sensitive spaces, which only egged the Danish woman on further.

Karla was turning the tables on her fairy lover, wanting to give her everything that she had received. She bit down on Emalia's neck, hard enough to bruise, but soft enough to avoid serious pain. The fairy gasped at the sensation, never having had it quite this rough. Emalia found herself turned on even more than usual by it, which surprised her.

"Oooh! Someone likes it rough!" Karla laughed, seeing the look on Emalia's face.

"This is... new... to me... ummmm... more please!" Emalia begged.

"Oh, this is going to be fun!" Karla giggled as she made her way down the fairy's body.

Her human lover continued with this rough treatment, nipping and biting her way down to her quim. Karla took her time with Emalia's hefty rack, almost chewing on the fairy's nipples. Emalia could feel herself leaking copiously at the constant stimulation, and the sensations running through her body kept her wide eyed. Just then, the feelings coursing through her skyrocketed as she felt Karla's mouth alight on her pussy.

Emalia shuddered in delight as her endorphins pumped through her system relentlessly. Karla continued her ministrations, going rougher than the fairy was used to. The Danish woman was on a mission now, and that mission was to make the fairy quiver like a pile of jelly. The way she was going to town on the fairy beneath her, it wouldn't be long before that was a fact.

Karla kept her mouth glued to the spot where Emalia's clit would come peeking out. She drew more moans and peeps of delight from the fairy woman, sending her mind on a high that she was ecstatic to be experiencing. Karla's fingers danced around Emalia's dripping quim, teasing the poor woman and pushing her ever closer to the edge of orgasm.

Deciding that she'd put Emalia through enough torture, Karla lined up her fingers and pushed into her. The fairy moaned and shook, her mind on the precipice of pure ecstasy, and she groaned she wasn't there yet. Then Karla curled her fingers inside her, tapping Emalia's G-spot, knocking her off the edge and into oblivious bliss.

Emalia screamed, her crooning carrying through the apartment, and a little beyond it. Her mind was reduced to mush as the only thing she could think of in that moment, was how happy she was. Her scream died off as she fought hard to breathe, each breath a joyous labor as she jittered from the intensity of her orgasm. She hummed in approval of how Karla had brought her to this point and lay there, enjoying the high.

Karla then noted that the runes on Emalia lit up gently, glowing with an inner light. She smiled at this, knowing that the runes were doing their job, according to Emalia. She knew that they'd need more than what they started with. Karla had just the thing to bring them to the mindset needed. She crawled past the fairy, looking for the toy she had pulled out, and found it resting on the nightstand.

"What... what are you... looking for?" Emalia asked lazily as she recovered from her orgasm.

"This!" Karla grinned triumphantly.

"How... how do we... use that?" Emalia wondered, eyeing the double-ended dildo with interest.

"Like this!"

Karla scooted to Emalia and rubbed the pliable toy of the fairy's juicy pussy lips. She smeared the fluid around on the toy, getting it nice and lubed, before nuzzling it into the woman. Emalia shuddered in delight as she was filled with the toy, her wings fluttering and tinkling. The Danish woman continued to push gently, until she had hit a stopping point, bottoming out in the woman.

She then shifted herself to where her own quim was lined up with the other half of the dildo. Karla then pressed the head of it to her puffy pussy lips, before sliding it inside herself. The woman jittered at the sensation of it, letting the toy stretch her insides delightfully. Moaning in a wanton fashion, she enjoyed the feeling of it, wanting more.