Gaia's Champion Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The tribes fought back, not taking this sort of thing lying down. We tried negotiating with those who would speak with us, but that avenue was dashed quickly. Most of the whites were only interested in taking, not talking. Those who tried to get them to listen to reason were ostracized or killed. The whites coming after us would brook no dissent among them," Sophia continued.

"That humans could do that shit to each other... it still boggles the mind," Jason sighed.

"Jason, shh!" Sheena groused.

"It's all right, Sheena!" her aunt laughed. "Anyway, because of this behavior, the tribes girded themselves for war. The Shaman prepared themselves to assist in whatever way they could, hoping to spare as many lives as possible. What they didn't think of was the whites going for the source of the power for the Shaman."

"I don't know how they knew of the sacred site, but they found it and somehow, the whites desecrated it. In so doing, the power of the Great Spirit, which flowed through the Shaman, was diminished. Though the Shaman and braves of our tribes fought valiantly, they all fell to the firepower that the whites possessed. Eventually, we had no choice but to cave into their erroneous demands," Sophia went on.

"The Shaman who remained and kept themselves hidden tried to go back to the sacred site. They were attempting to remove whatever taint had been placed upon it, but none who ventured to it ever returned. With that and the slow, cultural genocide of our people that followed, the magic of the Great Spirit died out to where it was nothing more than memory," Sophia finished.

"So, whatever created those... creatures, it was the immigrant whites who caused it in the first place?" Sheena asked.

"Yeah. With the way awful luck has followed every member of the tribe who ever owned any of that land, it's a miracle that anyone ever really survived," Sophia replied.

"Is that all there is about what happened?" Jason asked.

"There is one person who could tell you everything about what happened," Sophia replied.

"Who?"

"The tribe's historian. Since we started taking back our identity, the historian is responsible for piecing together what fragments remain. It's a tough go, as much of who we were has been lost, but that story, he knows it well," Sophia told them.

"Could we set up a meeting with the man? Today, if possible?" Sheena asked hopefully.

"Not today. It's getting on in the day and even though Bert is the historian, he also has other responsibilities," Sophia informed them.

"Fair enough. Might it be possible for tomorrow to be a thing?" Jason wondered.

"I'll call him later and see if he's up for a meeting," Sophia promised.

"Thanks auntie! I really appreciate it!" Sheena thanked the older woman.

"Promise you'll stop by for a proper visit after this business is done?" Sophia asked.

"Pinkly swear!" Sheena said, offering her pinky.

Sophia smiled and gripped Sheena's pinky in her own, starting their secret handshake. They shook up and down, two circles left and right, kissing the base of their own thumbs, before tapping their heads together lightly. Both women sighed happily and hugged each other, glad to have one another back in their respective lives. Sheena and Jason then took their leave, promising to be back with Phalmina in tow the following day.

"It's amazing, isn't it?!" Jackson asked, as he watched the couple pull away from their home.

"What's amazing?" Sophia wondered.

"Them! Wielding magic! I mean, actual magic! It's all just... wow!" Jackson gushed. "I'm still just..."

"I know! Though I grew up with this, it was a rare thing to see happen. I was lucky that I grew up with a sister that could use magic like that," Sophia grinned.

"I'm sorry that I ever doubted you before," Jackson admitted, hanging his head in shame.

"It's OK. Growing up in the home you did, I'm surprised that you got out with your sanity intact!" Sophia joked, half serious.

"I won't argue that! But seriously, is there any way I can make it up to you?" her husband implored.

"Check on the kids and meet me in our room in fifteen minutes," Sophia grinned before she pranced off into the house.

Jackson smiled and followed his wife inside, maybe a few seconds behind her. Sophia headed off for their room, while he veered towards their children's. Careful with the door, Jackson tiptoed inside, doing his best to be quiet. He looked down on the sleeping forms of his children and sighed happily.

Both of them were out like lights and going by the sounds coming from them, they'd sleep for a while. One thing he was thrilled about was that Jonathon and Sarah were heavy sleepers. They would still wake with enough noise, but as long as you weren't too loud, they would sleep like rocks.

Smiling at this, Jackson shuffled out of the room quietly before closing the door behind him. He walked over to the room he shared with his wife and was greeted by a sight that made him grin in lust. Sophia was splayed all over their bed, wearing a black silk bustier and panty set and nothing else. One hand was massaging her breasts while the other held a silver vibrator, which was busy teasing her nethers.

"Took you long enough. The kids... are sleeping?" she moaned quietly.

"Like rocks in a river. If this is a way of me making up for my lack of belief, I'm more than happy to oblige!" Jackson chuckled.

Sophia sighed and crooked her finger, beckoning to her husband. He crawled on the bed, making his way to her slowly. Jackson started by kissing her feet and he slowly made his way up legs. His kisses were slow, languid, the kind that made his wife squirm in delight. By the time he reached her inner thigh, Sophia was thrashing, hot mess and she needed to be touched by her man, badly.

Jackson's mouth neared her heated core, and it took all of Sophia's willpower to not just grab his head and force it to her. The moment Jackson's mouth touched the silk garment protecting her womanhood, she nearly lost it. Sophia reined in every impulse she had and kept herself from blowing her cork too soon. She knew Jackson liked to take his time with her, so she let him do as he wished.

Jackson could feel his wife's juices soaking through her panties as he licked the garment. He recognized the taste and continued to lick and suck her through the fabric. He could hear her moaning and yipping at the stimulation, drawing nearer to her peak. He knew she was teetering on the edge and continued to draw the moment out. He could feel the vibrator going to work above his face, but it was listless, as if forgotten.

Growling in delight, Jackson then reached up and shifted the fabric aside, baring his wife to him. Her exposure to the cool air lasted only a second before his mouth was all over her pussy lips. Sophia gasped and was almost pushed right off the edge, but her husband held himself back, not wanting her to go off just yet. He sucked and licked her slowly, wanting to make this moment last.

He could feel Sophia vibrating and she wanted her release, but Jackson denied her that, for now. He continued to eat her out, driving her up the wall with need and desire. After a few minutes of this, Jackson had mercy on his wife and speared his tongue into her, while pushing a single finger into her leaky cunt.

Sophia arched and moaned erratically, wanting to scream in her release, but found that she could not. As her peak overwhelmed her, Sophia breathed in brief gasps, her voice finding some purchase. The intensity of her orgasm left her breathless, and she collapsed back onto the bed, her blood and lust afire.

"I never get tired of seeing you do that," Jackson chuckled as he got to his knees and pulled his shirt off.

"Mmmm! And I'll never tire of doing this!" Sophia purred as she slithered to him, her hands fumbling with Jackson's pants.

Getting his wife riled up like that always left Jackson hard, and this time was no different from the rest. The moment his jeans were undone, his cock sprang free, which Sophia caught and promptly gobbled up. She took every inch into her mouth, her nose touching his skin. It always amazed him that Sophia could do that, a fact that Jackson always appreciated.

Her mouth sucked his member hard, which left him moaning in bliss. Jackson wanted nothing more than to just take his wife, but he let her do as she wanted. He knew she loved sucking cock and could spend hours doing it. But he knew she wanted it inside her, so she wouldn't tease him for too long. Her head bobbed up and down, licking and teasing his tool, making him groan and hiss as she made his dick even harder.

"Gnnnn! Keep doing... that... and I'll... unload right... now!" Jackson groaned.

"Well, we can't be having that! I have plans for this guy!" Sophia panted lustfully as her mouth popped off her husband's dick.

She then laid back on the bed and shimmied her panties off, exposing herself to her husband. Jackson growled ferally, wanting what his wife was offering, but he stopped himself short of entering her. He then leaned over to the nightstand and opened the drawer, rummaging around, until he found the item he was seeking. It was a ball gag, which he had pulled out and held in front of his wife, while wearing a mischievous smile.

"Where did you get that?" Sophia gawked as she eyed the implement with some mild trepidation.

"A few days ago, while you were watching the kids. I know how loud you can get and thought this might solve some of your... vocal issues. While the kids are down," he snickered.

"Will it work? I mean... you know how loud I get," she gulped.

"Only one way to find out," Jackson grinned.

He then leaned forward, placing the gag on his wife, before he fastened the item to her, making sure it was comfortable. Once the gag was set, he then lined up his cock with Sophia's velvety tunnel and pushed it in. His wife moaned happily as she was filled with her husband's cock. Shivering with delight, Sophia wiggled her hips, giving Jackson the go ahead to take her.

Jackson rumbled happily and began pistoning his hips back and forth, taking Sophia as he liked. He knew just how to move and what angles to hit, to make his wife squirm. He didn't stop and could hear her muffled cries over the gag, but just barely. Jackson smiled as he saw Sophia wanted to scream and moan, but couldn't because of the gag. He could feel just how wet she was from being denied that and made a mental note to do this more often.

Sophia stared at her husband, feeling like she was nearing her peak again, and wanted to catch his gaze. Her husband found her searching for it and looked back at her. They stared into each other faces, not saying anything, but just letting what they felt in that moment seep into each other. Jackson didn't hold back and just ravaged his wife, letting Sophia feel how much he wanted her, and she did the same, working hips to meet his thrusts.

Out of nowhere, their orgasms hit them, sending them into fits of ecstasy. Jackson growled and buried his head into the pillow beneath Sophia's head. Sophia wailed as she felt her husband's seed painting her walls, but it was muffled to mere peeps as the gag did its work. They arched against each other, wanting nothing more than to be there in that moment.

"That... was..." Jackson panted.

"Mmm-hmmm!" Sophia murmured dreamily, her eyes hooded with fulfilled desire.

She then wiggled around a little and her eyes widened as she felt Jackson was still hard. She looked down in disbelief and saw that he was still rock hard as he pulled out of her. Sophia's hand then shot out, stopping him from moving away, and Jackson looked at her questioningly.

"What? Does momma want some more?" he asked and Sophia nodded vigorously. To make her point, she grabbed one of her legs just behind the knee and pulled on it slowly. Soon, she had pulled it upwards, to where she was almost doing a vertical split which left Jackson goggle eyed. Sophia supposed all those ballet lessons had been good for something.

"Damn!" Jackson breathed as he watched his wife hold her leg up. He wasn't going to pass this up and dove right back in, his cock sheathing itself into his wife's dripping pussy. Though he had just cum, Jackson was more than ready for some more, especially since he now knew that Sophia could move like that.

He drove his cock deep into his wife and she squealed with ecstasy, knowing that Jackson was fully pillaging her. Though she had wanted to be the dominant one this time, him putting the ball gag on her sent her into submissive mode. Right now, all she wanted was to be used for her husband's pleasure. With everything he was doing to her gave her insane amounts of pleasure as well.

Each time his dick stretched her insides, it sent more and more bolts of ecstasy along her nerves. The angle he was hitting was new to her, but it was a delicious one, juicing her to where small minigasms rifled through her. It was when she was partway through the second burst of them she could feel it; a massive one building within her. Sophia knew this one would hit her hard, so she stopped Jackson for a minute.

Her husband stared down at her quizzically, until she took hold of her other leg, pulling that one up as well. Taking the hint, Jackson moved to accommodate her until her other leg was cocked upwards. He then pushed back into Sophia, making her squeal even louder. Once he had pushed all the way in, she could feel the buildup of it skyrocket and she jittered and moaned delightfully.

She then caught her husband's gaze again and grunted to him, forcefully. Smiling, Jackson knew that tone and what she was trying to say to him; 'Fuck. Me. Hard!' Jackson grinned and granted his wife's wish. He didn't hold back and just let her have it, making the woman keen in gratitude.

Sophia could feel it come at her, like a rising tidal wave that threatened to obliterate her. She tried to fight it, to make it last, but knew that it was pointless. Jackson's incessant hammering of her frothy quim set her body on fire, and she was desperate to cum. Sophia felt the first shot of endorphins hit, then her very mind was consumed by pleasure.

She howled at the blast of orgasmic delight, letting it wrack her body in the most pleasing ways possible. Sophia screamed with everything she had, but it was muffled to a dull whimper as the gag kept her from uttering much. She writhed and spasmed, riding out the wave as it hit her, pushing her straight into pure bliss. Her inner walls clenched, clamping down on her husband's tool, milking it for his seed.

Jackson tried to keep going, but found that he couldn't move, but not that he really wanted to. Sophia's clenching quim kept him in place and seconds later, had him unload his balls a second time into her. He kept his teeth clenched and his lips sealed as he tried to contain himself and nearly failed. When he finally got a handle on his need to scream, he was more about catching his breath.

Finally, his wife released him, letting him slide out of her as he collapsed next to her. Catching his breath, Jackson closed his eyes as his senses were overwhelming him. He then felt a sensation at his midsection and looked down to see Sophia snuggling with him. Smiling, he looked and noted that she had removed the ball gag, which now rested on the nightstand.

"That... by the spirits..." Sophia breathed.

"Yeah! I knew you had a few kinks in you, but moving your legs like that? Wow!" Jackson breathed.

"Being in ballet does have its advantages, you know," Sophia smiled.

"Wait, you've done ballet?" Jackson asked.

"Yeah. How do you think I kept my figure after all these years?" she asked him.

"What made you stop?" he wondered.

"Like you really need to ask?" she replied, giving him a look, then casting her gaze to the door, toward the kids' room.

"Fair point!" he smirked before drawing her in for some cuddle time.

They stayed like that for a while, just enjoying each other and the afterglow. Until they heard the familiar cry of their son, who had just woken up from his nap. Groaning, Sophia made to get up until Jackson put his hands on her. He told her a simple phrase, which made her smile.

"Don't worry. I'll get him."

******************************

Darren and Daelina were taking a walk in a park, enjoying the warmth of the day and the serenity of the surrounding park. The books and tomes had been offloaded and placed inside the house, and they had returned the trucks with no further issue. The only task that remained was to organize and catalog everything that was there. Though it was more than half done, everyone needed a break.

They had all left the house and gone to a nearby town, which had some restaurants there. Everyone agreed to meet up back at the house after lunch, but Darren and Daelina wanted some alone time. Since the fairy woman could get them there without issue, the rest of the group headed back, while they had some time for themselves.

Darren had fawned over Daelina, which she found endearing and appreciated his candor in making her feel at home in the human world. Though there were some rules about clothes and decorum, she was happy enough making those trade-offs. Being around her mate and father of her children was an experience she was enjoying immensely. If she was being honest with herself, she didn't that she ever would tire of his company.

The couple had just finished lunch and were enjoying some ice cream from the ice cream truck that was in the parking lot. The stroll through the park was pleasant, and feeling the sun warm their skin while they were out was nice. The pair of them were thinking about heading back after they had spent the better part of an hour walking around, when they sensed something... dark.

"You feel that?" Daelina asked her mate.

"Feel what? The cold? That's got to be from the wind," Darren responded, rubbing his hands together, trying to ward off the chill. It was right then that Darren noticed that his breath was misting, much like that of a winter day.

"That's not normal! Do you sense it?" the fairy asked. Darren focused for a moment and found what she was talking about. It wasn't just the cold that he felt, but a presence nearby. A dark, evil presence, one that they knew wasn't natural or good.

"I do now!" Darren growled, his eyes igniting with Gaia's energies.

"This way!" Daelina stated, leading Darren down a disused forest path.

He was right behind her and kept an eye on his fairy love, staying right behind her. She led him on for a minute or two, coming to an isolated part of the park. What they found there terrified them both beyond all belief. Lying on the ground were two people, a young woman and what appeared to be a boy, possibly her son. Hovering just above them was the wraith, using its evil magics to drain the lifeforce out of them.

* * * * *

And that wraps up chapter 18 for Gaia's Champion! The plot thickens, as now Jason, Sheena and their friends are now enmeshed in some serious trouble! Not only do they have to contend with the Sons of Caesar still, but now they've attracted the ire of the Praetorians and whatever wicked power lies in the forest! What will happen next? As always, you'll just have to wait until the next chapter to find out!

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read my work and I hope that you've enjoyed it! I'm open to constructive criticism and will seriously consider any suggestions made about various story arcs. Please feel free to rate and comment on my work down below. If you like what I write, don't be afraid to follow and share, though your views, ratings and comments are enough for me.

In the meantime, this is C.H. Darkstrider, signing off to grab a beer and some quality time with the wife! ;) You will attain whatever you most desire, as long as you believe in yourself. Cheers!