Gaia's Champion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though, with what she was doing to his cockhead with her tongue, the Naiad was fairly certain that she was just as perverted as he was. The pure suction that she had on his dick made the man think he would explode. He almost did, but Xaera seemed to sense this and backed off, drawing out his release. Groaning in frustration, he stared down at the woman and she popped her mouth off his cock, grinning at him.

"Don't be so fussy. You'll get to cum, but I want you to feel the inside of my pussy first, before you do. You wouldn't deny a woman that, would you?" she asked, pouting cutely. The Naiad vigorously shook his head, wanting nothing more than to feel this woman atop of him.

"Good boy!" she grinned. "Now, I know you don't have your voice, but can you still use..."

Xaera's voice trailed away as she felt a pair of hands on her ass. Her head whipped back, and she saw the Oread behind her. His hands were kneading her cheeks, and she moaned in delight at the feeling. She felt his strong fingers dig into her muscled ass and shivered as the Oread continued his ministrations.

"Ooooooohhhh! Someone's looking for some nookie, aren't they?" Xaera cooed. The Oread nodded, grinning at the troll woman. He hoped he would get to use his rapidly hardening tool soon, which was no less impressive than the Naiad's.

"You want to use that thing? Bury it inside me?" Xaera teased, and he nodded, smiling hopefully.

"Your friend gets me first, but don't you worry. I have plenty of starch in me to have you both all night," she grinned. The Oread smiled, slightly miffed that he'd have to wait, but beyond happy that he'd get his turn with the gorgeous troll woman.

"Make me ready for your friend and when I'm done with him, it's your turn," Xaera told him.

The Oread got on his knees, all too happy to comply, and pasted his mouth to her steaming nethers. Xaera groaned in appreciation for the oral thrashing she was getting and got back to giving the Naiad his. Taking his cock back in her mouth, Xaera took her time, making it a sloppy and wet blowjob. She continued on, making sure that he was harder than steel, before she got on top of the man.

She settled on top of him, guiding his turgid member into her slippery cleft. The moment he popped in, Xaera cried out in bliss, relishing the feel of the Naiad's dick inside of her. Xaera shivered as it stretched her insides, making her feel like a woman again. She sat there for a moment before she started moving her hips up and down. She went high enough to where the Naiad's cockhead was still inside her, before sliding back down.

Xaera did this repeatedly, lifting her hips up before going back down, completing the movement before doing it again. She kept going, while beckoning the Oread over and the moment he was in front of her, she inhaled his cock. The Oread moaned in delight as he was sucked off, as he needed this badly. He then started pumping his hips to move in time with the troll woman.

More than happy to be a fuck toy for the moment, Xaera gobbled up the dick, bringing it to full hardness. She pulled her mouth off it and nearly gaped at the size of it, as the Oread was easily as big as his Naiad friend. Taking his dick in her mouth once more, Xaera continued to suck, making his tool hard enough to crack rocks.

The Oread was getting close to completion, but needed more than just the troll woman's mouth. He glanced down at his friend and caught his eye before gesturing at him. The Naiad barely caught what he meant, but he understood well enough and nodded. It was only fair that since there was only one woman there, that they share her. The Naiad then sat up, startling Xaera as he stopped her movement, before scooping her in his arms.

"Whoa! Not that I mind being manhandled, but just what are you up to?" Xaera questioned. The Naiad just grinned and gently deposited Xaera on her bed, before stepping away. She would have protested, but the Oread walked forward in his place, eager to enjoy Xaera as his friend had.

"Oh! I see what you have in mind! I have a better suggestion for you boys," Xaera grinned.

At that moment, she turned over on all fours, presenting her ass to the Oread, and wiggled it a little. Needing no further prompting, he moved forward and gently pressed his cock into her. Xaera shivered in delight at this, happy to have a big dick filling her up. She then looked up to the Naiad and crooked finger, telling him to come to her. He ambled forward, and she stared up at him, smiling as she did.

"I want you to fuck my mouth. Don't hold back," she told him.

Grinning like an idiot, the Naiad did just that, shoving his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Xaera shuddered at this, eager to be stuffed like this and finally having enough men to fulfill this fantasy of hers. Since she'd seen it in some adult films she found while staying with Jason, there was much she was intrigued about. Especially when it concerned sex and all things related to it.

She'd seen this performed several times and often wondered what it was like to experience it. Now that she knew, she understood why some women loved such ideas and made it a point to experience this plenty and often. Both men continued to fuck her, her nethers and insides vibrating with delight. She could barely contain herself as they reamed out both holes, intent on making her squirm.

Xaera could feel them pushing into her hard, needing this release badly, and she invited it. She undulated with them, pushing them to unload everything they had into her, and they didn't disappoint. Sucking on the Naiad's dick like a vacuum cleaner, she heard his feral growl before he came. He pushed his cock down her throat hard, before throwing his head back in a wordless groan.

His essence fired out of him, filling her mouth and making her cheeks bulge slightly. Xaera worked the throat muscles and swallowed it all, draining every drop from the man. She could also feel the Oread inside her, his cock expanding as he unloaded his balls into her waiting quim. Xaera shivered as she felt the tremblings of a minigasm rifle through her, giving her a pleasing sensation.

Though she could sense the men were spent, she was not. All they had done was stoke her fires for something more and being Nymphs, she hoped they had the starch to give her what she wanted. Sliding off the Oread's cock, she let him fall to the bed next to his friend and she smiled at them both. They looked up at her and smiled back as they felt her hands stroking their spent cocks, reinvigorating them.

"You two have fun with that?" Xaera questioned sultrily as she jacked them off. They both nodded enthusiastically before she continued.

"Good! Now it's time for you two to help me have some fun. You both got me going and now, I want to finish what you two started," she told them, leaning down to kiss each of their dicks, reviving their limp members.

"You two are going to penetrate both of my holes. Neither of you are going to stop until you make me scream like I'm being murdered," she told them devilishly. The looks on their faces went from confusion to excitement. Moments later, they were back up, hard and ready to ravage her as they had before.

"You, on the bottom, inside my pussy," Xaera told the Naiad, as she mounted his dick. The Oread grinned as he looked at Xaera and scooted behind her, eager to push into her rear entrance.

"Take it slow. I may be part troll, but that doesn't mean I don't feel pain. Take it easy until I tell you get going, OK?" the troll woman asked him.

The Oread nodded, and he pressed up against the dark blue star of her anus, before he pushed. His tool was still slick with her juices from before, so there was little resistance as his cockhead popped into her ass. Xaera cried out in shock, and she moaned in bliss as she got used to the size of him back there. Jason had been just as thick, stretching the woman out considerably, so the thickness wasn't too much trouble.

Xaera sighed and moaned as the Oread continued to push into her. He was slow, per her direction, and soon enough, she could feel his balls resting against her ass. She breathed out gently and took a moment to get used to the whole thing being seated inside her. She had her eyes closed the entire time and slowly opened them, almost disbelieving what she was seeing, but smiling all the same.

"Ok, boys. Start moving, but go slow. If I tell you to go faster and harder, do it. I want to feel this by the time I wake up in the morning," she told them.

Since meeting Jason and the other Gaians, Xaera had a lot of catching up on how much the world had changed. One thing that astounded her was the amount of time that was spent on sex and all things related to it. Not that she minded, of course, as it gave voice to the many fantasies that flew around in her head. Xaera knew that there was a lot of lost time to make up for, and she was eager to keep going.

The men inside her moved in tandem with one another, alternating in bottoming out in her holes. They were moving at a moderate pace now, sliding in and out of her as they continued to fuck her. Xaera breathed a little heavier, as her heart continued to pick up the pace and beat just a little faster. Her chest rose and fell in sync with her heart, her lungs doing what they could to feed it fresh oxygen.

"Faster... please..." she begged, feeling her need for more rise.

The Nymphs growled happily and did as she wished, increasing their speed as they continued to lance into her. Xaera's tits jiggled even more at this, and she reached to keep them from moving too much. The Naiad beat her to it, as his hands reached up and cupped her heavy mammaries. She glanced down at the man and smiled before leaning down to kiss him.

With his hands occupied, she reached back to her ass cheeks, pulling them apart to give her lovers better access to her. The Oread grunted with delight and upped his tempo, pushing into her harder and faster. Though she hadn't asked for it, she knew he'd read that as her intent, and Xaera smiled even wider.

She'd read that Nymphs were experts at reading a person's body language to give them what they most desired. The Oread had read her need perfectly and did what she wanted before she even asked for it. Xaera shivered at the thought of having these men again and wondered how things between them would progress with more encounters.

The thought was quickly banished from her mind as the Naiad amped up his pace as well, driving his cock into her. Xaera yipped as she felt her nerves fire off, with her body convulsing as another orgasm was imminent. She could feel it coming for her, like a storm in the distance, that you knew would be on top of you before long. Her breath came in ragged gasps, with each thrust pushing it closer and closer to her.

Xaera would have spoken, but all thought of speech fled from her mind as pleasure consumed her. She lost all sense of thought, letting the orgasm scoop her up as she rode its waves. Not even a moment after she surrendered to it, it hit her like she was being slammed into a wall of bricks. The only she could do at that moment was scream to high heaven, letting her howl carry on through the night.

As she shivered, her insides clenched, squeezing the cocks of both Nymphs inside of her. The men grunted, groaned, then finally growled in release, letting their essence fill Xaera to the brim. Feeling the Nymph's seed fill her innards, Xaera jittered, their seed sending little jolts through her with each spurt.

She lost count of how many of these happened, as her mind felt like mush while she collapsed, pinning the Naiad beneath her. The Oread wrapped his arms around her, keeping her from squishing the spent Naiad. With each other's help, they slid Xaera off their rapidly deflating cocks and lay her on her bed.

A permasmile was pasted on the troll woman's face as she lay there, writhing gently as she enjoyed the aftershocks. The men looked down at her and smiled, wanting to thank her, but knowing they couldn't yet. They were both still recovering, but this encounter here with Xaera helped them both. They could feel their magic returning to them as they slowly stood, shuffling off to their own beds.

"Where are you two going?" Xaera called out, sitting up slightly. The Nymphs turned to look at her and gestured towards their beds.

"Nope. You are not sleeping there. You two are going to crawl in with me and we are going to cuddle to sleep," Xaera told them. "So, get your butts over here and burrow in."

Seeing the woman tap the sides of the bed almost forcefully convinced them to join her. Not that they needed much convincing to begin with, as they were both eager for some physical contact, even if it wasn't sexual. Both men took a side, sandwiching the troll woman in the center as they nuzzled into her. Purring in delight, Xaera pulled them both close and shut her eyes, letting this calming feeling of bliss send her to sleep.

The men soon dozed off themselves, the both of them spent after such a hot little romp. The Oread closed his eyes and dozed for a little, before he felt an insistent tugging at his dick. He blinked as he came awake, wondering how in the name of Gaia had Xaera recovered so fast. His eyes flicked to the window, and he saw the moon had risen considerably from when he had fallen asleep. He stared down at Xaera, who looked up at him and smiled.

"After that pleasing bit of nookie, I found I couldn't sleep. Do you mind helping me get there?" Xaera asked in a cutesy voice. The Oread smirked at her and nodded, as his body was already responding to her. In no time at all, his dick was hard and ready to be buried in the troll woman once again.

******************************

Donald Mannheim and his friends had just finished with the final booby trap in the house they were staying in. They had effectively castled the place up, making it ready for any intruders who thought to come at them. With everything they had set, it would make anyone who thought to come after them think twice about the idea. Their traps were almost Home Alone in origin, but far deadlier than what a ten-year-old kid could devise.

"Well, that about wraps up our prep. You two gentlemen, get yourselves some rack time. You've earned it," Donald told them.

"Are you certain, Legatus? You've been working just as hard as we have," the Eric questioned.

"I am. I still have some energy left, so maybe I'll go for a drive and get the lay of the land in this area. I'll also be sure to bring back something for you two to eat," Donald promised.

"Thank you, Legatus," Nicholas replied, bowing his head to his friend and mentor.

Donald smiled at both men as they headed to their rooms to turn in for a few hours. As he left, the older man walked along, mulling over the mission's importance. He hadn't been pleased to learn about what his target had done to the order. Donald was even more disturbed by the fact that Jason Bjornsson was strong enough to overcome several trained clerics with ease!

He shuddered to think how powerful that man could become if left to his own devices. There would be no doubt that he could become as powerful as the enemies his predecessors faced centuries ago. Though that wasn't what worried Donald the most. What worried him most was the phalanx of women that Jason had surrounded himself with.

All reports confirmed he had easily four magic wielding women at his beck and call, each one far more seasoned than he was. If these reports were to be believed, it was only a matter of time before he was as powerful as they were. These women around him made the man even more dangerous, and Donald shivered in revulsion and fear.

Thinking about such powerful and strong women kickstarted another memory that was specific to Donald. He remembered one woman that he'd encountered years ago, one who he crossed paths and blades with. One who'd gotten away and been the one target that he hadn't taken down. Charmaine was her name, and he remembered how in their first encounter, she laid his ass out like he was a rookie out of basic training.

Donald chuckled at the memory, thinking about how close he'd come to getting killed that day. He had to break out all the stops just to survive, and even he'd been lucky to manage that. It didn't help that this woman had once been his long-time lover, and she'd seen his contract on her as a betrayal. His mood soured at the thought of what he'd been told to do and brought his mind back to the present.

Focusing on the mission at hand, Donald brought his mind to what he had to do. He'd found it distasteful, killing women, but when they tried to kill him, it was kill or be killed. He knew that if he took out Jason, then these women would likely be set adrift without a leader to guide them. That was his hope, anyway.

Getting close to Jason without setting off the women who surrounded him or attracting their ire was the tricky part. Though he was confident in his skills and those of his men, he didn't have a death wish. One way or another, he'd find a way to carry out his mission. His faith and belief in the ideal of the Sons and the Praetorians was absolute, as he was resolute in his belief that he was on the right side of history.

******************************

The Marston family was out for a run the following morning, embracing the cool and crisp air. All four of them, along with Elizabeth, were making excellent progress through the park and nearing their halfway mark. Amy led the pack, as she was not only a natural runner but also had conditioned herself to be fast. She could hear Elizabeth huffing and puffing behind her and she was sure that her wiggling her ass was driving her lover onward.

"Ok, we're here," Amy stated as they reached the viewpoint on top of the hill.

Some people had come to the park early, wanting to embrace the beautiful day before it got too hot out. Amy, who was back in control of her body again, turned to regard her family. She smiled at her mom and Darren, who were puffing a bit, but still good to go. Elizabeth was a bit of a mess, but she was steadily improving, which Amy knew was due to her kicking her ass over it.

Even Daelina was a bit winded, having run the whole way with them on her feet. That was only because she had accepted the challenge of only using her feet to go with them. She couldn't use her wings or her magic, since Amy saw that as cheating. The fairy had given it a good go, matching Darren stride for stride as they made their way there.

Though she had initially thought it a bad idea, Daelina found a strange exhilaration when she ran with them. The burn had set in, as she could feel her legs vibrating with heat. Another sort of burning was also kindled as she ran, the kind that could only be quenched by carnal actions. She turned to look at her future husband; her glances more than a little suggestive.

Darren picked up on these looks and grinned. If there was one thing he was thankful for, it was having a woman who enjoyed being around him as his future wife. Especially since she was hot and bothered just by watching him sweat. He could feel himself harden slightly and had half a mind to bend Daelina over and take her right there. A polite cough, which came from Elizabeth, interrupted his musings.

"Do you think you two could save the eye fucking for when we get home? There's people around," the human woman told them.

"I would agree. There are not only everyday folks mucking around, but children too. So please, keep it down to a simmer," Eva implored.

"Fine! I just hope you three have some earmuffs handy. Lina here has been holding back on being as loud as she wants," Darren smirked. Daelina fixed him with a dirty look, but one that told him he was going to pay for that in... other ways.