Gaia's Champion Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's the case, maybe you two lovebirds should get yourselves a head start. Take some time to scream your guts out before we get home," Eva stated.

"Umm, how much of a head start?" Darren questioned.

"Well, I'm thinking that the three of us will be home in thirty-five, forty minutes, tops. If you leave now..." Eva started but never got a chance to finish. The moment the words left her lips, Darren and Daelina tore out, rushing to get home. The trio of ladies laughed at the couple as they hurried to the house, eager to get their fuck on.

"Ah, young love!" Eva replied, reminiscing about when such things had her in its grip. Her mind then drifted back to fonder times, simpler times, before she'd met Wayne. She smirked as she remembered all the fun debauchery she got up to back in those days.

"Memories of better times, mom?" Amy asked, noting the faraway look in her mother's eyes.

"You could say that," Eva replied, coming back to the present.

"Tell me about it?" Amy asked politely. Eva looked hesitant, as these times she had lived through were not for those who were squeamish.

"Please?"

"Well, I suppose you should know, since you're a woman now. Especially now that Wayne isn't around to dictate what I can and can't talk about," Eva replied. Her hesitation was gone, as she knew there would be no judgement from her daughter or Elizabeth.

"I had a fairly standard upbringing growing up. I was the only child to my parents, Dwayne and Marsha, and don't laugh. Those were their real names," Eva admonished her daughter as she saw her snicker.

"Sorry. Please, go on."

"My parents loved me and doted on me, like parents of that era did. I was maybe ten years old when I first saw the production of Swan Lake. I was enthralled with how everything came together to make a ballet like that. Right after the show ended, I knew what my dream was, and that was to become a professional dancer," Eva stated.

"Your grandparents believed in my dream of dancing in such shows and touring the world. They did everything they could to help me reach my dream and believe that it was achievable. I was put through ballet lessons, dance classes, and I got good enough to where I was offered a scholarship to art school," the older woman said as they walked through the park.

"I took the scholarship and excelled in all my classes. By the time graduation neared, I was among the best in our class. It was a bit of a bitter pill to swallow when I didn't get picked up by any dance companies after graduation. I looked at other smaller companies, but many of them were full up and couldn't afford to take a dancer like me. So, I had to do the traditional thing and look for a regular day job," Eva said.

"What kind of jobs did you do?" Elizabeth queried.

"I had several; a cashier at Tim Hortons, a waitress in a diner, even did a small stint as a librarian. The only one that really stuck and paid anything worthwhile was waitressing, and that was mostly because of the tips. It paid the bills, and I was getting by well enough when I stumbled across some ads stating they were looking for dancers."

"I went to these places, interested in putting my dancing skills to use once again. What I didn't realize that these places, looking for dancers, were titty bars and strip clubs. I thought it was distasteful at first, but with things slowing down at the diner, I needed the money. So I walked in and showed the owners what I could do," Eva told them.

"Wait, a sec! You were a stripper?" Elizabeth asked, surprise written all across her face.

"I didn't start out at the strip clubs. I hit the titty bars first to see how I liked it," Eva said.

"Is there a difference?" Amy queried, not seeing the distinction.

"Titty bars are where the ladies are just topless. Strip clubs are where you see the whole shebang," Elizabeth answered.

"Been to a few of those before, have you?" Eva queried with a smile flicking her lips.

"Maybe a few," Elizabeth admitted bashfully.

"Anyway, as I was saying, I started out dancing in titty bars and found that I liked doing it. It was not only a freeing experience, but one that paid well too! Many of the whales that frequented the clubs came to see me dance and often paid for lap dances whenever they visited," Eva replied.

"The thing that drew most of said clients to me was the fact that as far as dancers went, I was clean. I didn't drink, at least, not like a fish, I didn't do drugs and I kept myself in good shape. Many girls who dance often lose themselves to the lifestyle of it and take up bad habits. That may not be true today, but back in my day, it was prevalent enough. Me as I was, taking care of myself, was gold to many of the club owners."

"Eventually, I migrated to strip clubs, figuring I'd make more money that way. Not only did I make more money, I made a bit of a name for myself in the industry. I would sometimes hit the road and go to other cities to do dances there. The amount of coin I rolled in was immense, and I just kept banking it," Eva stated.

"Is that where all of that money came from? The money you said you had squirreled away from da... Wayne?" Amy questioned.

"It is. I'm sorry that I had to lie to you about that, but I couldn't risk telling you the truth about where that money had come from. At least, not until we were free and clear of that man, for good," Eva stated.

"Understandable, given the situation you were in," Elizabeth commented. "But please, do go on."

"It wasn't long after I started dancing at strip clubs that I was really rolling in the money. Since I was bringing in five times my waitressing wages while stripping, I quit the diner and danced full time. Thank Gaia that my parents never found out about it or they might have disowned me," Eva laughed.

"I was at it for a few years. Traveling to different cities, dancing at major clubs and just raking in money hand over fist. I still practiced my regular routines as a dancer and eventually was called to audition for a dance company. It was a serious offer and one that would pull me out of the exotic dancing world and into the professional one. Thanks to my experience in dancing and my schooling, I nailed the audition and landed the position," Eva smiled, remembering the moment fondly.

"It was then that my job as a stripper became more of a side gig than my main one. I hit the clubs less and less, until I was able to throw myself into the world of dance, full time. What I didn't understand at the time, was that ballet was just as cutthroat as stripping. Also, very hierarchal, so if you didn't do as you were told, odds are you found yourself in deep shit," Eva sighed.

"Eventually, I rose in the ranks to be one of the premier dancers in the company. I was even given the lead position of Swan Lake, which we would be performing in New York City. My parents were so proud that they flew out to New York to come and see me dance!" Eva said, a melancholic edge to her voice.

"Sadly, it was not to be. One of the other ballerinas, a snide and stuck-up bitch named Karen, thought that she was more deserving of my position. While she couldn't challenge me directly, she opted for another approach and went digging into my past. It didn't take her long to find out that I used to be a stripper and she brought this to the company's attention."

"A prime example of the term 'Karen', I would say," Elizabeth smirked. Eva let out a small laugh, agreeing with the young woman.

"The company, after having reviewed the evidence, then decided to fire me. They couldn't have someone from 'that world', besmirching their reputation. They did at least allow me to make the debut performance, my one and only performance, for my parent's sake. They never showed, but only because I had learned they had been killed in a hit and run, while on their way to see me dance," Eva sniffled.

"Mom..." Amy said, her voice filled with sorrow as she hugged her. Eva hugged Amy back, needing the comfort in that moment.

"Eva... you don't have to go on," Elizabeth implored.

"No, it's all right. I found out after the dance was finished and couldn't believe it. I refused to believe it until I saw my parent's corpses in the morgue that night. In the span of a single day, my whole life came crashing down around me. I often questioned, 'Why this was happening to me? Why had my parents been taken from me?' These questions were ones I could find no answers to. No rational ones anyway," Eva huffed, powering through her tears.

"Afterwards, I fell into a downward spiral of grief and depression. I didn't eat, I barely slept, and I often felt like I was the walking dead. It was a bit after that when I met Wayne and... he helped me out of it. He really was a good man, at first. With all that he did to bring me back, I felt like I owed him my life. It wasn't until after I married him that things changed," Eva stated.

"It's always slow at first, isn't it?" Elizabeth asked.

"Have some experience with such things?" Eva queried.

"Secondhand experience. My mom with my dad. I barely remember the early years, but I remember him being sweet for a while. Until he started getting mean and bitter," Elizabeth replied.

"Same thing with Wayne. He was sweet, but would eventually show his true colors. By that time, I was too deep in and found myself trapped by the prison he had built around me. Only I didn't see it until it was already too late. I fought for what independence and control that I could, trying to circumvent him controlling me as he wished to," Eva sighed.

"Didn't he ever ask about your past, mom?" Amy wondered.

"He didn't but only because he knew it was too painful for me to talk about. Knowing what I know now, I see the truth of it, and it was that he just didn't care. All that mattered was his wants, his needs, and his desires. Not mine," Eva finished. She then found herself mobbed by both women, who were hugging her fiercely.

"The level of shit you went through just to get here... I hope to one day be as strong as you are!" Amy sniffled as she held her mother close.

"Same!" Elizabeth blubbered. In her eyes, Eva possessed the strength and will of the mythical titans, to have lived through all of that and still be OK. Everything she endured should have made her cold and bitter towards the world, yet she was a generous and loving woman despite it all. This itself spoke volumes about her as a woman and her character.

"I think I know where my love of dance comes from then," Amy giggled as she dried her tears. "How you taught me to move and in ways that would provoke people to look at me as I danced, it all makes sense now."

"Well, any daughter of mine should know how to move like that! As should any woman who wants to embrace being one," Eva grinned as she winked at Amy.

"Eva, I am curious about something," Elizabeth said, catching the older woman's attention.

"Hmm?"

"Would you be open to teaching me any of that? There are a few things I'd... like to do for... my girlfriend and... I would like to learn... how to do them," Elizabeth stammered as she blushed furiously.

"I am open to it! Hell, I would love to teach you how to dance!" Eva gushed.

"Really?!?"

"Absolutely! Since you are a part of the family, or will be soon," Eva smirked as she glanced sidelong at her daughter, who blushed prettily. "It's only fair that you learn a few things about making your partner's blood boil."

"Going to teach her what you taught me, then?" Amy wondered as she fanned herself gently, getting hot at the idea of Elizabeth dancing like she did.

"Plus a few things I haven't taught you yet," Eva replied with a devilish grin.

"Wait, you haven't taught me everything?" Amy questioned, her face one of surprise.

"With your father around, I couldn't. Now that he's gone, I can show you everything," Eva smiled.

"I would love to chat about this some more, but maybe we should head back to the house? At least before Darren and Daelina destroy it, or get the cops called on them," Elizabeth suggested.

Eva and Amy laughed at that and started jogging the way back to the house. With how passionate Daelina was with Darren, Eva wouldn't be surprised if either scenario happened. The trio of ladies made their way out of the park, headed home without a care in the world.

******************************

Unknown to them, the three women were being watched as they departed the park. It was Cheryl, the woman who had attended the church that Eva had once been a part of. She'd been keeping her eyes on this family for the last couple of weeks. Whenever they deigned to leave the house, that is.

Cheryl kept her distance, not wanting to alert them to her presence. Since finding her dead husband's personal journal, much of how things were made sense. She'd learned that the Marston family could wield magic. Not like the Harry Potter books, but true magic, which sprang from the earth. There was much she had learned from the book, in particular, what they called themselves. Gaians.

It was because of these 'Gaians' that her life was in tatters right now. Her children refused to obey her like they had, her church had fallen apart and even her position at work was tenuous. Cheryl's co-workers and subordinates grew bolder, challenging her authority. This was something she could not have and needed to rectify this immediately.

Her husband's notes were incomplete, but they left enough clues for her to follow. She was certain that the Marstons were Gaians, as everything they did made sense, according to the journal. Most of what she was going on was theories, but so far, they were all panning out. One thing she learned and put together immediately was their senses and how acute they were.

Cheryl had often wracked her brain about how the Marston family were always prepared for her arrival, when she came by to convince them back to the church. She stayed close enough to see them, but far enough away where she couldn't be sensed. Cheryl resolved to keep this up and would continue to be careful. Like her husband, she was meticulous and calculating, and she would not be denied her revenge.

******************************

Jason fell against the wall of the bathtub, winded, sated, and smiling. Both Sheena and Phalmina were leaning against him, purring like kittens as his seed dribbled out of them. Shower sex was on the to do list for the three of them, but the only problem was that they were all too big to fit into the tiny tub.

That problem had been solved by Phalmina, who had used her magic to shrink them. She had shrunk them down to be small enough to fit in the tub, but large enough to still work the faucet. Eventually, the trio stood up, getting cleaned up and ready for the day. They stayed small until they were done in the shower, and Phalmina made them all big again as they stepped out.

"You know, we really need a bigger place," Sheena mused as she toweled off her hair.

"I would agree. As much fun as it is shrinking everyone down," she grinned at her human lovers. "I think some additional space for us to move about would be nice."

"But I like this place," Jason whined.

"Babe, I know you do. It's been a great place and there are many great memories associated with it," Sheena grinned as she wrapped her arms around his neck. "It has many memories that I know you cherish, but it's time to start thinking of moving on. No tree stays stuck at the same size its entire life. It keeps growing, branching out, to become what it's supposed to be."

"Damn you and your logic," Jason grumped.

"You admit I'm right this time?" Sheena asked cutely.

"Yeah. We'll start looking around for a bigger place, but after we get a handle on the situation at the house. No sense in overloading ourselves unnecessarily," Jason stated.

"I think that's fair," Phalmina said as she finished drying off.

"Agreed. Having too much on our plate will drive us nuts sooner or later," Sheena responded, nodding as she padded out into the apartment. She picked up a new set of underwear, courtesy of Jason, and slid into it before selecting a fresh set of clothes. Phalmina and Jason did the same, getting dressed as they prepared for the day ahead.

"So, Timmies run before we hit the house?" Phalmina asked.

"Really have a penchant for their donuts, don't you?" Sheena giggled.

"What? It's not like they were invented before I was tasked with watching the grove. Besides, I didn't really get much chance to explore the world as it changed, so excuse me for wanting to live it up a little," Phalmina huffed before blowing a raspberry.

"And there's the princess talking," Jason snickered.

"Ugh! Jason, I told you, that is not me being..." Phalmina started, before her senses picked up on something. It was... dark and hungry. There was also a feeling of... glee that surged through it. The dark elation that rippled through the presence sent shivers down the fairy princess' spine.

"I feel it too! You think it could be?" Jason asked, his defensive magic bubbling up to the surface.

"Quite likely it is! If we can chase it down now, we'll catch it off guard, giving us the opportunity to at least contain it," Sheena breathed, scooping up her totem from the kitchen counter.

"Defensive magic only?" Phalmina queried.

"Yup! Though we could go offensive, it's broad daylight outside. I'd rather not set off a beacon to the Sons, or any other order looking to enslave us," Jason said as he tossed his shoes on.

"Gotcha!"

In no time at all, the trio of lovers bolted out of the apartment, heading downstairs. Following their senses, they traced the darkness to the area behind the building. They rushed as fast as their legs could carry them, seeking the source of the dark power. The moment they got to the back, there was nothing and no one there. Growling in frustration, Jason dipped into his Gaian senses, expanding them beyond his immediate sensory range.

"I sense something... there!" he pointed, gesturing at the dumpster.

"What is it?" Phalmina asked as Sheena was the first one to it. The ebony woman yelped as she backed away from it, startled by what she found.

"Babe, you OK?" Jason worried, racing to her side.

"Yeah! Just startled is all. Whoever it was, he's gone now," Sheena sighed, her nerve returning as she steeled herself. Jason moved forward and sure enough, there was a corpse lying next to the dumpster, covered in rags. He squinted at the body, thinking he recognized it, and after a moment, he did.

"Fuck! That's old Jerry!" Jason breathed.

"You knew him?" Sheena wondered.

"Yeah. Homeless guy, bit of a drunk, but harmless. He hung out in the area, looking to gather what cans and bottles he could to take to the local depot. Spent every dime he had on booze. Tried helping him, but he was too damn stubborn," Jason sighed.

"Looks like it got him while he was busy gathering cans," Phalmina noted, kicking at the garbage bag nearby, which clattered with the impact.

"Can you sense it still?" Sheena queried.

"No. It's like... its gone dark... invisible from my senses," Phalmina griped. Just then, the trio heard a scuffling sound nearby, and the darkness could be sensed once more.

"That way!" Jason breathed as he raced along the fence that led out to the street. Phalmina and Sheena were not even a second behind him as he chased down the sound. The scuffling soon turned into footsteps, which they could hear running away from them. All three of them had to dip into their Gaian senses just to stay on its tail, whatever it was.

They gave chase for several minutes, dodging in and out of alleyways and across several neighborhoods. The trio chased the sound to a park, but it was there that their chase ended. The park was full of people walking around, playing and enjoying the sunshine. Sheena huffed in frustration as she scanned the area, but found nothing out of the ordinary.