Gaia's Champion Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"People like that are no joke, Liccy. They are easily as fervent and single-minded as those who serve the Dark," Amy told her.

"All right. I will be more... careful, when doing things like that," the Nymph replied, agreeing with their assessment.

"So, now that we have bags full of clothing, what else is there for us to shop for?" Patrok asked, looking about at everything that was purchased thus far.

"Shoes!"

******************************

Jason and Luke sat in the food court, both men enjoying a hot Cinnabon as Jason grinned. He couldn't wait for the release date of Mass Effect; Legendary Edition, as it had been his most favorite game series growing up. Being able to replay the entire journey in full high-def was a dream come true. He glanced over to Luke and noted a thoughtful look on the man's face, which raised a few questions.

"Hey, bud. You all right there?" Jason asked.

"Yeah. Just thinking about a few things," Luke replied.

"Oh? What about?" Jason queried.

"Well, for starters, that I have not one, but two super fine women on my arm! On top of which, they're both cool with each other!! I mean, what guy wouldn't be amazed at such a circumstance?!?" Luke enthused.

"I will admit that it is something that is both unique and the very stuff of dreams!" Jason agreed, as he mulled over his relationship with Sheena and Phalmina, smiling to himself.

"It also got me thinking about something else. More like... someone else," Luke said to him.

"Dominique?"

"Yeah, man. I mean, I know she's my ex and all, but I just want to know that she's OK. With those two fuckheads being put away, maybe she won't have much of a reason to hide anymore?" Luke surmised.

"If that's what you want, then I say go for it. I mean, it's not like you're looking to rekindle things, yeah?" Jason queried.

"Nah, man. I just want to at least find the woman. If nothing else, to give her parents peace of mind that their little girl is OK," Luke replied honestly.

"Which is a noble ideal. No parent should have to live with the specter of whether their child is alive or dead. Have any ideas on expanding your search parameters?" Jason wondered.

"A few. But I do want to loop my ladies in on this," Luke professed.

"Good idea! No sense in doing something behind their backs that could turn into something as painful as a hard kick to the nuts!" Jason laughed. Luke shared in his friend's mirth, enjoying the chuckle he had over it.

"Speaking of nut shots, any word on what's happening to the Gerkie men? I haven't been in the loop with the news lately," Jason asked his friend.

"Dude, it's a media firestorm! Every outlet has been having a field day, saying these two are among the biggest serial rapists in the world! Sure, it's not quite like that one dude from Colombia that they called the 'Big Bad Wolf', but they're up there! With the pile of evidence the police have recovered from their home, it's not a matter of if they get convicted. It's how many charges they can manage to stick to these two," Luke informed him.

"Keeping tabs on the story as it progresses?" Jason questioned with a smile.

"You know it, bud! With what the cyber division has found on Chief Esperanza's niece, she has since come forward. Which is paving the way for others to do so, adding more and more allegations to the pile," Luke stated, staying in line with the lie they agreed to maintain.

"Who's leading the investigation? The chief?" Jason asked.

"Nope. The man recused himself from it, not wanting his own personal involvement to hamper the investigation," Luke explained. "But, with Captain Gallagher in charge, along with the other women who have come forward, they are totally fucked. Especially since some of the women are prominent businesswomen and people of major influence. It would take a literal miracle for them to wriggle free of these charges!"

"I'm glad to hear it! Those two... 'men' will now be getting their comeuppance and it has been a long time in coming. Far too long, if you ask me," Jason told his friend.

"Damn straight, man! At least now, a lot of women can rest easy, with those two monsters off the streets," Luke smiled as the men finished their pastries. Just as they finished up, the rest of the group arrived, all smiles and chatting like a gaggle of geese.

"Oh... mmmyyyyyyyyyyyy! What is that delicious smell??" Felicitae purred, inhaling the scent of cinnamon buns from the store.

"Cinnabon. Or more accurately, cinnamon buns. Why? Did you want one?" Amy asked.

The Nymph nodded vigorously, eager to try one of the delectable pastries. The rest of the group, who hadn't had one that day all lined up to get a cinnamon bun. Jason and Luke made sure to claim some of the adjacent tables so everyone could be seated. Some guys who were watching them nearby thought to walk on over and introduce themselves. That was, until Jason rose and gave them a hard look, which made them all halt in their tracks.

As if to clarify his point, Sheena, then Phalmina, sauntered over to the man, kissing him soundly. Karla and Emalia did the same with Luke, while everyone else also made very public displays of affection. The incredulous looks they received was more than enough to send the dude bros walking away, looking dejected. Jason smirked over to his lady, who smiled up at her man as innocently as she could muster.

"Yes? You wanted something, babe?" Sheena asked as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Clever little minx! Wanted to keep me from thrashing those guys?" Jason chuckled.

"Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed the sight of it! I just didn't want to see the police get involved when there was a better way forward," she told him simply.

"You make a fair point there," he said to her.

"Besides, it is a time of celebration! There is so much we have done in such a short time!" Phalmina reminded him.

"While this is true, there is still a lot more to do," he stated. "Things that need to be discovered, battles to be fought, and Gaia restored and venerated as she should be. But you are right, we have come a long way since this all began."

"Which is why we should enjoy the time we have during such moments of peace. We never know how long it will last, or when we're going to get another," Sheena nodded.

"Amen to that, sister! I think with all the craziness we've gone through, we earned this respite! So, I say that tomorrow should just be about celebrating the fact that we're all alive and enjoying the lives that we have!" Luke agreed, making his opinion known.

"Got it in one, buddy! Since tomorrow is going to be a crazy ass day, not just with the food and drink, but the... celebrations that will occur tomorrow after dark. I think we should all abstain from doing anything... strenuous until tomorrow," Jason suggested with a laugh.

"Though it pains me to say this, I do agree with Jason on this. Don't want to wear ourselves out before the big party," Amy agreed, giggling.

"The Dru... man makes a fair point," Vahlen stated, catching himself. "We should abstain until the celebrations kick off tomorrow. With what I have been told what tomorrow will be like, it will hearken back to the old days, when people were... freer with their emotions and their bodies."

This statement left everyone grinning, and they all agreed to keep everything tucked until the following day. With that, everyone ate and chatted about small things until it was time to leave. Everyone left in their respective vehicles, heading to their homes to eat dinner and rest for the next day. It was going to be wild and such... strenuous activities were best enjoyed when you had enough sleep.

Jason and Sheena took the Nymphs with them back to the house, along with Xaera and Phalmina. The fairy woman shrank down to fairy size to make room for everyone in Sheena's car as they drove there. Once they got back there and the Nymph's clothes put away, the girls decided on some girls' only time. They all adjourned to the patio, where a massive hot tub had been installed recently.

"I swear, of all the advancements that humans have made since I was free, indoor plumbing has to be the best one!" Felicitae gushed, as she sat in the tub of hot water with Sheena, Xaera and Phalmina.

"Trust me, so many people enjoy this and don't take such things for granted! While I grew up with it, I never truly appreciated having it until after I got back from my self-imposed exile from civilization," Sheena stated.

"Indeed! You never really understand what it is you have until it is gone," Phalmina agreed, knowing full well what Sheena was speaking of.

"There is also something else I have missed, which I am sure we can all enjoy here," Sheena replied, pulling up a bottle of wine and some glasses. The ladies there squeed in delight at the appearance of wine, eager to get themselves some.

******************************

The men sat in the library, munching on some sandwiches which Jason had made. All four ladies were eating theirs out by the hot tub, still deep in their girl time. Jason didn't begrudge them that, as the women needed their girl time, just as guys needed their man time. As they ate, the men shared their thoughts and bantered back and forth about what the future held in store for them.

"I never thought and didn't dare to hope... that I'd see this day arrive!" Patrok sighed as he enjoyed the taste of the whisky Jason had poured for him.

"Neither did I! I never believed that I would be able to use my voice again! Not when that damned Pixie sorcerer hit me like she did!" Vahlen replied, agreeing with his friend on the life they were living now.

"Never say never! At least, that's what my dad always says," Jason said to the men.

"Indeed! With enough faith and a little luck, nothing is impossible!" Patrok stated.

"I cannot wait to see other Nymphs walking the earth once more! Even if they will only be children in comparison," Vahlen smiled, his thoughts drifting to the lovely Nymph Matriarch.

"On that, we agree! Though I am curious about who will be the first father to the new generation of Nymphs," Patrok chuckled, as he knew Vahlen was just as eager as he was to fill Felicitae with his seed and see her fat with children.

"Slow your roll there, boys! I understand the both of you want to put it to the woman, but chill! You both have plenty of time to do that now! So don't fuss about who's going to be first! Just see that it does happen and your race will carry on," Jason cautioned, reminding them that time was their ally now, not their enemy.

The men nodded, seeing the wisdom of the Druid's words, understanding that time was on their side. They all continued to eat, drink and were quite merry at the moment they were living in. With everything lining up as it had for the lot of them, there was much cause for celebration, which they would all partake in the next day.

******************************

At the Marston household, everyone was in a jubilant mood at Amy's return. They were all extremely happy to have her back, as they had all feared she had perished when she bonded with Felicitae to turn into that tree. Everyone was celebrating with a bevy of burgers from Priest, with Eva having splurged for all the fixings.

They ate and drank, happy to have the family back together again. As it was with the others, they were all looking forward to the Solstice celebration tomorrow. It had been the first real party the Marston family would enjoy outside of the church picnics they used to go to. But this party was one that would be far more liberal than others, especially with what was planned after dark.

"So, you excited for the Solstice celebration?" Elizabeth asked Amy.

"Oh, you know it, babe! I'm really looking forward to not only experiencing it, but to share that experience with you," Amy told her girlfriend sultrily. Elizabeth blushed, going so red you would have thought she was a tomato!

"You two aren't the only ones who are looking forward to a... good time," Darren added in, his voice thick with desire as he gazed at Daelina.

The fairy woman squeaked and giggled, her wings tinkling as she squirmed in her seat. Daelina was so turned on that she wanted nothing more than to tackle her fiancé right there and have him right in front of his family. But she behaved herself, knowing that she'd get the chance to do that tomorrow.

"Now, now, behave yourselves, you four! Remember, all good things come to those who wait," Eva playfully admonished them. "Let's finish up here and get to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow, so let's get some rest."

Finding that their mother/future mother-in-law was right, the four lovers finished up their food and headed upstairs. Elizabeth couldn't stop casting hungry glances at her woman, wanting desperately to have her before the party. While she could have, she restrained herself, knowing that when you waited for something or someone, the end result would taste all the sweeter.

"Feeling the heat?" Amy teased, smirking at Elizabeth.

"More than you could possibly know!" Elizabeth panted, licking her lips.

"Don't worry so much! Tomorrow will have been well worth the wait!" Amy promised.

"Is there anything we can do to... take the edge off?" Elizabeth pleaded.

"Nope! But... I can tell you something which will give you an idea of what to expect for tomorrow. If you'll hear it?" Amy stated suggestively.

"I know I'm probably going to regret this, but go on. Tell me!" Elizabeth huffed.

"Do you remember when Felicitae... stepped into the driver's seat, when she inhabited my body?" Amy asked mischievously.

"Yeah!!" Elizabeth panted.

"Imagine that, but everything that happens, being all me," Amy grinned.

Elizabeth's jaw dropped, and she breathed heavily, wanting her girlfriend even more now! She swallowed heavily, doing everything mentally possible to keep her hands to herself as she crawled into bed with Amy. They cuddled together, letting their shared body heat warm them up to where they started to get drowsy. Elizabeth's last thought that night before she drifted off hours later was that she was going to enjoy getting pillaged.

******************************

The sun had crested the horizon, its warmth lighting up the ground and the house as it rose. Jason, Sheena, Phalmina and the rest were up just as dawn broke, making things ready for the party that was to happen that day. There was still a good deal of work to be done to get the grounds ready for when their guests arrived.

Knowing that it would take too long through conventional means, they opted to use their magic. They saw it as fitting, since they were honoring their goddess with this celebration. Dipping into their Gaian power, the six of them used it to create tables, chairs, and many summer floral decorations that adorned the backyard. They made everything look as natural as possible, while giving it all an aesthetically pleasing look.

While they had gotten an early start, it was just half an hour before noon when they had finally finished. Once they had added the final touches, they all sat down and enjoyed a late breakfast with some cool lemonade. By the time they were done is when they saw the first of their party guests begin to filter in.

Andrea, Jack, Gosia and Piotr were the first to show up, each one of them bringing a dish they had cooked up for the party. They were all glad to see Sheena again, as they had all known her from high school and were good friends with the woman. What amazed them the most was the house and the how beautiful it was, along with the grounds looking like something out of a dream.

As time passed, more people began arriving for the festivities for the day. A couple of friends from Jason's old place of work, such as Terry, Wendy and Karen, who had taken the time to invite Danika, who Wendy and Karen had befriended since. The detectives arrived and even Luke's friend, Randy, was there with a diminutive East Indian woman, who was introduced as Damini. The rest of the Gaians, along with everyone else from the camping trip, arrived soon after, and by then, the party was in full swing.

Everyone was happy and having a good time, mingling well with each other as the party wore on. Jason and Sheena were glad that they took the time to hand deliver the invitations to everyone there. It allowed them a chance to work their magic and see where they all stood when it came to alternative beliefs. It also gave them insight into what their stance was as far as magic was concerned, which was more than favorable.

The only person that raised some concern was Seamus, but that was mainly due to how close he was with his family. Since he and Darcy started dating, he had drifted away from his family's hardliner beliefs. Though they adored Darcy, they didn't like the way she was influencing Seamus' outlook on things. They had tried to pull him away from her, but the moment he had put his foot down that he was staying with her, they backed off, respecting their son's wishes.

The party continued on into the afternoon and well into evening, at which point Jason covertly used his magic to ignite fairy lights all over the place. This little trick delighted all the guests, as they all wondered how such a thing was accomplished. Jason just smirked and told them all that they'd find out soon enough.

As the evening deepened into night, many of the people there were feeling more than a little frisky and some of them were wondering why. The magic that was in the air was responsible for some of this more liberal thinking, but it was mostly all them. Jason then caught a look from Sheena, which told him it was time. Taking a nervous breath, Jason walked over to where a small stone dais was erected and stood on it.

"Hello everyone! How are you all doing tonight?" Jason called out, getting everyone's attention. They all cheered raucously, as everyone was enjoying themselves immensely. "Everyone had enough to eat and drink?"

"Think we could get some more booze, man? This is some good stuff and I want to get my ass so drunk tonight, so I can have a bitchin' hangover tomorrow morning!" Jack responded, causing everyone assembled to laugh uproariously.

"We'll get to that bit in a few minutes, Jack, but I wanted to say a few things to everyone here. It's about things have... changed for me, ever since that trip we took back on May long," Jason stated. "When I went up that alternate trail to get to Teardrop Lake, that's when something happened to me, which I never expected. I found something that many people thought was legend and myth. I found... magic."

"Magic? What kind of magic? From what I could see, the only magic you got was to try to charm the pants off our girls," Jack joked.

"To be fair, one of the magical gifts I received was this body as it is," Jason said to his friend. "But that wasn't the only gift I received."

To demonstrate, Jason tapped into his Gaian power, drawing from the magic within to influence some of the surrounding plants and vines. They quickly wrapped around Jack's limbs, restraining the man where he stood. He started to panic for a moment, as did Andrea, until a vine came up to where she sat. It proffered a long stick, which was shaped much like a riding crop, up to the woman as a gift.

"Andrea, I'm sure you know what to do with such a thing," Jason chuckled as Jack looked over at his lady with a look of horror. She grinned evilly and took the riding crop, sauntering up to where Jack was struggling against his bonds.

"OK, OK, OK!! I believe you man!!" Jack begged, wanting to be let off from the spanking that Andrea wanted to give him.

"Come on, Jack! Be a good sport about it! Let your lady have a little fun, yeah?" Jason laughed, while Andrea giggled as she stood behind her man, flexing the crop.

She then leaned in, whispering something to him, which wiped the look of horror from his face. He had a bit of a grin on it, then nodded, which left Andrea giggling. She then stepped back and used the crop on her boyfriend's ass, giving him five strikes. Andrea then looked over to Jason, waving her hand in a gesture of release. He then let Jack go, letting the man have his mobility back, which made Jack sigh in relief.