Gaia's Champion Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have to do that, man?" Jack griped, massaging his ass.

"Did you have to tie my ass up and leave me butt naked in the middle of the bus station all those years ago?" Jason fired back, which made Jack wince and nod in acquiescence.

"As I was saying, I can now use magic, but not just any kind of magic. This magic comes from Gaia, the Earth Mother, and I am a Druid, one of Gaia's sacred champions," Jason stated.

He pulled up some fire magic, making a display of it, then used it to light some of the braziers that lined the backyard. Sheena then took up her own magic, furthering the spell to where other braziers were quickly lit. Once Sheena was done, everyone else took up their turn in the rotation, each person revealing what they could do. Xaera, the Fairies, the Nymphs, and even Darren, showing what they truly were now.

It was then that Jason told the story of how he became a Druid, speaking of the trials he faced, the battles he fought, and everyone's role in them. While he was the main storyteller, everyone had their own parts to tell, which they told with great enthusiasm. As the tale wound down to where it resulted in them all being there, is when something wondrous happened.

From the dais upon which Jason stood, a cascade of magic poured out of the ground. It swirled around Jason, much like a vortex would, saturating his very being. Every vestige of magic enveloped him until his body had absorbed every single mote of it. When it finally was gone, everyone noted his eyes were closed.

Jason then drew a deep breath then opened his eyes, but they weren't his usual green. They glowed with a deep and unbridled power of the Earth Mother, Gaia. He then spoke in a voice which startled everyone.

"Good evening, everyone. It is nice to have the opportunity to visit," Jason said in a woman's voice. The voice was deep and had an echoy tone to it, but it conveyed the raw power that was Gaia herself.

"Gaia???" Phalmina peeped in disbelief, staring at Jason with awe and reverence.

"Yes, my child. I am here," she replied, having heard Phalmina even though she was too far away to be heard.

Hearing those words, Phalmina jumped into the air and flew over, prostrating herself before the goddess. Emalia and Daelina were not even a heartbeat behind her, taking up positions on either side of their fairy sister. Every other Gaian present took a knee before her, despite the fact that she inhabited Jason's body. The goddess then laughed at this display of respect and bade everyone to stand.

"I appreciate the sentiment, even though it is not needed," Gaia giggled as she walked forward among the crowd of people.

"Are you... truly..." Xaera breathed, scarcely believing she was in the presence of the goddess.

"I am, child of flesh and stone. It is good to see that you live, despite the hard life you have had. Soon, you will find the man you will call 'Xath'drahn' and he will be everything you have ever dreamed of," Gaia told her. Xaera meeped and her face was wet with tears as she bolted forward to hug Gaia.

"How do we know you're truly a goddess? I mean, this could just be an elaborate trick," Seamus scoffed, feeling more than a little put off by all of this.

"How dare you..." Sheena growled, looking like she was ready to tear the man's head off. A raised hand from Gaia silenced the woman as the goddess stepped forward to Seamus with a smile on her face.

"I understand your hesitancy about what I am. But answer me this, what makes a goddess, a goddess? Beauty? Purity? Omnipotence? Foresight? Benevolence? Please, I would like to know what you believe in what makes beings like me, divine," Gaia posed, putting Seamus on the spot.

"Um... uh... I suppose, a sense of benevolence to those under her care," Seamus answered honestly.

"An honest answer if I've ever heard one, Seamus Cu Chulainn Donoghue. You are a good soul, and you will be a good father," Gaia responded cryptically. Seamus' eyes widened at that moment, as he'd never told anyone his middle name! Not even Darcy knew it, and he told her everything about his life!

"How do you know I would be a good father?" Seamus questioned her.

"By the way you treat your mate, Darcy. You let her be her own woman, but you let her know where you stand on things and command respect from her because of this. Besides, I believe she has a secret she wishes to share with you," Gaia smirked. Seamus then turned his head towards his girlfriend, who looked at him sheepishly as she smiled and cried tears of joy.

"Darce?? Are you..." Seamus sputtered.

"I just found out this morning! I was trying to find a way to tell you, but..." she started.

"Hush, girlie. You have always been the woman I want in my life. I have never felt greater, grander, more whole, with anyone else. You make me feel like I can do anything and be anyone I want! This is why I am asking this of you now," Seamus told her as he walked to stand before her and dropped to one knee. Darcy brought her hands to her mouth, overwhelmed with emotion.

"Darcy Michelle Townend, will you marry me?"

"YES!! Yes, yes, yes!!!" Darcy nearly screamed as he rushed forward and kissed Seamus with everything she had.

"I don't have a ring, but when I can afford one, I will get you the ring that you deserve!" Seamus promised.

"Please, allow me," Gaia told him as magic wreathed Jason's hands.

As energy welled from his fingers, Gaia called forth the elements nearby, seeking those which humans viewed as most precious. Gold and silver, along with small touches of platinum, came forth in small amounts, little more than fine dust. Though a lot of dust began to accumulate, enough to where a sizable ball was visible. From this ball, a marbled, yet elegant ring was formed, wrought by the magic of Gaia.

As the ring was being formed, Gaia called up the dust of various precious stones, forming them into a Gaian Diamond. Such diamonds were exceptionally rare, as they could only be made by magic. It refracted the light of whatever it touched, making the stone itself chameleonic, where it would take on whatever color existed, however the light hit it.

Once the ring was complete, she brought the diamond to it, setting it in the ring perfectly. Everyone was awestruck by what they were witnessing, amazed that the goddess was doing this for Seamus, of all people! The moment the stone was set, she offered the ring to Seamus, who took the gift with reverence before turning and giving it to Darcy.

Her chin quivered as she let her boyfriend, now fiancé, place the ring on her finger. It fit perfectly, like it was made for her hand and her hand alone! She smiled and burst into tears because it literally was! By a goddess who was all of things that a goddess should be! The couple turned to Gaia and thanked her profusely for the gift, then turned to each other kissed one another soundly.

Their moans quickly went from loving to erotic, as the couple felt an incessant desire to have one another right here. Everyone was staring at them, but no one was appalled. In fact, some of the women watching started whispering to their men, making them grin like idiots. Not even five minutes later, Seamus and Darcy began pawing at each other's clothes, trying to get them off each other.

"Celebrate, my children! Enjoy all that life brings and always take joy in each other! New life should always be celebrated!" she called out. Moments later, the magic that held Jason left him, taking on the shape of an ethereal being. The being waved goodbye for a moment before dissipating, letting Jason have his body back.

"Jason? Are you back, babe?" Sheena asked as she approached her boyfriend.

"Yeah. That was beyond cool!" Jason exulted.

"You... heard it all?" Phalmina asked, her voice almost squeaking in excitement.

"Yup! Like I was right next to Gaia! But enough about that! I have something else that occupies my thoughts!" Jason growled hungrily.

Sheena was about to ask what he was talking about when she saw his dick straining against his shorts. Grinning and giggling, Sheena pranced over and opened them up, letting his cock spring free. Both she and Phalmina gasped when they saw just how big Jason was now! He'd always been bigger than average, but now, the man was fucking huge!!

"How... how did he... get so... big?" Sheena gasped as she looked at how massive Jason was now.

"Maybe... Gaia's magic... did something?" Jason offered as his women took hold of his dick, stroking it slowly.

"She likes doing things like that! Leaving little... gifts for others to enjoy. I mean, look at Darcy and Seamus there," Phalmina gestured.

The trio looked over at the couple, and they were already nude, rutting like animals in heat. Seamus was on top of Darcy, with her legs pushed back, driving his dick deep inside the woman. She was moaning and yelping with each thrust, all while demanding more of his cock. A subtle glow shrouded the pair as they continued having each other, taking pure pleasure to heights neither had experienced before.

They weren't the only ones getting busy either, as the air was thick with this magic. Everyone else was still there, and in various states of undress with each other. The regular couples had paired off, but there were also others who were joining them in experiencing these carnal delights. Jason and Sheena turned their attention back to each other, as Phalmina took over with blowing Jason.

"Hey! It's my turn!" Sheena groused for a moment.

"Mmm-mmm! I'm doing this, so you can get yours! Jason, on your back, mister!" Phalmina commanded.

Jason was confused for a moment, but then he grinned and lay down. The moment he was on his back, he gestured for Sheena to come to him. Sheena then made a comical 'Oh!' face and happily skipped to him as she shed the rest of her clothes. Once she was naked, Sheena then sat on his face, letting his mouth grace her nethers. She crooned at the heat of his mouth keeping her quim warm as he ate her out, shivering at the sensation.

Gosia was busy sucking off Piotr when Xaera walked over, a shy smile on her face. Piotr saw the woman come to them and smiled, gesturing for her to join them. Gosia almost fussed, but stopped when she felt Xaera's hands on her ass, caressing and kneading it. She moaned at the troll woman's touch, thinking about how gentle she was being with her.

"Oh, fuck!!" Gosia got out, popping her mouth off her boyfriend's cock.

She felt Xaera's mouth on her pussy lips, making the woman squirm as she tried to service Piotr. She quickly inhaled his dick and did what she could as Xaera ate her out. What surprised the Polish woman the most was how a nice little orgasm shot through her, making her jitter a few minutes later. As Gosia spasmed, both Piotr and Xaera took hold of the woman, letting her enjoy the high as they moved to her back.

Xaera laid down on the lawn chair they were on, with Gosia on top of her. The troll woman was happy that Gosia was so small, or this wouldn't have worked. Piotr stood above them both, his hard and throbbing dick wanting either woman. Xaera wrapped her hands around Gosia and rubbed her, making her writhe all the more. Piotr took his cue and entered Gosia, making her cry out in bliss.

Luke, Karla and Emalia were similarly entranced, with both women almost fighting over who got the first ride. It wasn't until both ladies saw Carlotta sitting there, watching with her hands buried in her own quim, that they felt she should be first. Carlotta almost fussed until Karla insisted she take herself for a joyride. It had been too long, and she had mourned Mikkel long enough.

"If you insist, then I will not refuse," Carlotta agreed, as she licked her lips. It had been too long, especially with the BBC that Luke was sporting, which was her favorite.

"Babe, are you..." Luke started, until he was shushed by Karla kissing him.

"Lucas, let her have this. She needs it, badly. I honestly don't mind, as she has done the same for me when I needed it," Karla told him.

"Damn! I think I'm going to need to hear these stories!" Luke grinned.

"You'll get them. But first, make auntie feel like a woman again, ja?" Karla almost begged.

Luke glanced over to Carlotta, who was now naked, and his jaw nearly dropped. The woman he saw in front of him was beyond everything he had ever imagined! Not only was she lithe and trim, but she didn't have one ounce of fat that was out of place. Carlotta obviously took great care of herself, as her skin was unblemished, and her muscles were defined.

Her tits sat high and pert on her chest, making them look like they were defying gravity! They were capped with dark pink nipples and aureoles, which were erect like pencil erasers. He saw that her pussy was bare, but for a small landing strip that sat just above the slit. Luke also noted that she was leaking a little, which made him gulp in anticipation.

"Like what you see, young man?" Carlotta questioned, with a slight quaver in her voice.

"If Karla looks one tenth as good as you do when she reaches your age, then I consider myself a lucky man indeed!" Luke told her earnestly. Carlotta then stifled a cry of joy, before she sauntered over to Luke, crawling on top of the man as Karla and Emalia continued to stimulate him.

"I do hope you've kept your stamina up, because you are in for a wild ride tonight!" Carlotta promised him. She then took his dick and brought the head of it to her entrance, pushing herself down on it. Carlotta then cried out as her long disused pussy was filled to the brim with Luke's chocolate cock.

Jack, Andrea, Kevin, and Stephanie were currently engaged in a fourway between them. Once each woman had ridden her man as much as she wanted, they then switched things up, riding the other one. The guys weren't complaining, especially once the women started kissing and feeling one another up. This drove these men absolutely bonkers, and they relentlessly pillaged their women!

Detectives Thermopolous and Sadeghi had already shed their clothing, with the pair of them going at it like rabbits. She was currently on top of the big man, bouncing up and down on his dick while he held her tits as she rode him. Konstantin met the woman halfway with each thrust, driving his dick deep inside her.

Meera mewled like a newborn kitten at this, in total disbelief that she was doing this! There was no way she would have been caught dead doing this years ago! But here she was, enjoying her lover's cock as she watched others do the same as she was doing. She then leaned down and kissed him, letting her passion overwhelm her logic for the first time in a very long while.

Randy and Damini weren't far away themselves, the pair of them lying on a blanket as they fucked. Randy was spooning the smaller woman, making her enjoy each moment they had while doing this. Damini was losing her mind at this, never having done this before! But she was very much into it, wanting nothing more than to live in the moment. She noted the other girl hovering nearby, Danika, who was in a chair, Jilling one out.

Seeing how she hadn't joined anyone yet, Damini caught her attention and beckoned for her to join them. Danika looked around for a moment, then made a 'Me?' gesture, to which Damini giggled and repeated her gesture. Danika was out of her chair and in front of Damini, wondering what was next. Damini then pulled Danika down into a tonsil knocking kiss, setting the buff woman aflame with desire.

Damini tapped Randy to stop for a moment, while she repositioned herself. She then had Danika get on her ass and spread her legs, while she got on all fours with her head between them. Needing no additional prompting, Randy took Damini from behind as she ate Danika out. Seeing this set a fire in Randy and he just ravished his lady with everything he had.

"Oh fuck! Aw, shit!!" Damini howled as he plundered her depths. She squealed and squeaked, wanting and needing this!

"You love it rough, don't you?" Randy growled.

"Keep... fucking... me... like that... I'll let you... fuck... Dani... here..." Damini breathed, her mind overwhelmed with all the pleasure he was getting. Randy's eyes widened, as did Danika's, both surprised that the small woman would allow this. Danika's eyes danced as she watched Randy utterly destroy his lady, as he was eager to have them both.

Terry was busy watching this scene unfold as Wendy rode him like a cowgirl. He'd come close to busting a nut and filling her up with his cum, but he held off. It's not that he didn't want to, but it was that both women were insistent that he cum on them, not in them. It was an established rule since they began their unorthodox relationship, but it was one that Terry abided by. The way Wendy was riding him though, made him think and believe otherwise.

Karen was at his back, rubbing her massive tits into it, while playing with him and Wendy as she bounced up and down on him. The Danish girl was getting close to her peak, and Terry could feel it on his dick. The way she was clenching him told him she was either very near, or just arriving at it. He held on, trying to keep his seed in him, but it was all for naught, when both women leaned in, telling him the exact same thing.

"Fill us and turn us into real mothers."

Terry then lost his shit, his balls churning double time as Wendy crossed the threshold into her own orgasm. They came together, his seed saturating her pussy as she clamped down on his dick, drawing out every drop. His fingers dug into her tight, muscled ass, holding her there as his instinctive, primal need overtook him.

"Ffuuucckkkk!" he breathed, gulping down lungfuls of fresh air. "Are ye sure, lass? Do ye really want bairns?"

"Honestly, Terrance, we've wanted them for a while," Karen told him. "The pair of us were just being... choosy, on who we would allow to knock us up."

"Choosy, eh? Did ye have plans for just one lad? Or two?" he asked, wondering what their endgame was.

"Two was the plan, but... you went and wrecked that plan. And we couldn't be happier," Karen told him as he lay Wendy down to ride out her high.

"Oh? Ye are, are ye?" Terry wondered.

"Yes! We can see that you are not only a handsome man, but a good man. With how close Wendy and I are, we decided not long ago, to make you the man who would be the father to our children," Karen stated, as she lay down in front of him.

"How... how will that work?" he asked, already daunted by the prospect of fathering children from not one, but two different women.

"We'll figure it out... day by day. You need to... put such thoughts... out of your head and focus... on only one thing right now," Wendy told him as she caught her breath.

"And what might that be?" he asked.

"Putting a baby in me!" Karen told him as she wiggled her ass at him as she rested on all fours.

Terry's eyes widened, and he looked down, seeing his previously wilted dick back at full mast. He shook his head for a moment, but when the sight and feel of his hard cock persisted, he wasted no time. He pounced on Karen, taking a good grip on her ass, before sliding his dick into her drippy pussy. She cried out at the invasion as he grabbed her hair, pulling her head back.

"Be careful what ye wish for!" Terry growled as he plowed Karen, giving her little orgasmic fits.

The Marstons were just as deep into it all as the rest of them, with Darren pillaging Daelina while Eva and Amy were double teaming Elizabeth. Darren was losing his shit for the second time that night, unloading his balls deep into his fiancée. Daelina jittered and shivered, riding out her third orgasm, knowing that there were many more to come.

Gaia's magic was extremely potent, as it had permeated the air, driving everyone's ardor into levels beyond what they knew. She wasn't going to complain, as it had been literally centuries since such a celebration had been held. It had been far too long and, knowing that Jason and the rest of them here were big on upholding traditions, there would be many more such parties in the future.