All Comments on 'Gaijin Kagema: Male Courtesan'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Starrynight22Starrynight22over 5 years ago

All of your stories astound me with the sexiness and details of not just the sex but the story with it.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So much detail

I also love your stories, so erotic and the detail makes them much more interesting, I honestly don't know how accurate or truthful your detail is, but it makes the stories so much more erotic . . . SR71PLT wrote the same way, drawing you into the tale and making it much better. Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is nothing more exciting than

fucking a Japanese man and then letting him fuck you. Not only are they more beautiful than westerners but have a grace that is unmatched. Often they are smaller and are far more acrobatic. There cum is so thick it is hard to swallow but I always try.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 5 years ago

What a wonderfully erotic story! Definitely got me highly excited. As a woman I find that there are some stories (gay male) that just turn me on. Please keep writing. I loved it!

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Beautiful and very erotic story loved the writing too. Thank you.

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

This was a beautiful, touching story. Gay male sex always turns me on (I am a woman) I havent quite figured out why, but your stories all of them are so HOT!!!

Calico75Calico753 months ago

Beautiful love story and very hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...