Gail and Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was time for me to go and meet Fitzy and let him feed me more of his cum. When I got there, he wasn't alone, two other men were there and all three were nude and stroking their cocks. I got right to work and started sucking Fitzy's cock, then when he pulled it away, I went to the next guy. They kept switching till one by one they feed me their cum.

Fitzy then told me: "You can go now; we are going out to dinner."

I dressed and left, walking back to take the Subway home. I met Gail on the subway, she said: "I need to find a job and somewhere to live, my dad through me out."

I was making good money at my job and getting a lot of overtime. I said to her: "Lets get a place together, I have money to cover for you till you get a job."

She hugged me and said: "You are a life saver; how can I make it up to you?"

Most of the guys I knew would have said sex. But that is not what I told her I said: "Keep the place clean and do my laundry till you get a job. Let's go to my parent's house and we will tell my mother about your dad tossing you out. I will sleep on the couch so you can use my bed."

She said: "I can't let you do that; I will use the couch."

I told her: "How about we let my mom decided who sleeps where?"

We grabbed the evening Globe when we got to Forrest Hills and started looking for apartment rentals on the bus ride to our stop. My mom agreed with me and Gail used my room to sleep. In the morning when I got up Dad had already left and mom was making breakfast for my sister and little brother. She told me dad was ok with Gail staying till we found a place and she got a job.

Gail came in the kitchen just as I was leaving for work. Mom handed her the paper and told her she circled some places and would go with her to look at them. My parents thought we were a couple and I wasn't going to tell them otherwise.

When I got home Gail and my mother were excited to tell me something. Gail held up a set of keys and my mom said: "We found the perfect place for the two of you. It is on Edgerly off Mass Ave in the Back Bay. It is between the station at Mass and Boylston and the one at Symphony Hall on Hannington. I paid the first last and a hundred-dollar security deposit. The rent is only seventy-five dollars a month with the utilities included. The only draw back is it is in the basement and you need to put out the barrels on trash day."

I told my mom: "I will go and get your money from my room."

I went upstairs and took a lock box from under my bed and got the money to pay back my mom. When I got back down stairs mom was showing Gail some of our old curtains and there was some towels and face cloths in a pile. Mom left the room and came back with sheets and blankets. Dad came in and wanted to know what was going on.

Mom told him: "Gail and I found them a nice place in the Back Bay off Mass Ave. These are somethings we don't use any more so I am giving them to them."

My dad not being one to hold back took two packages to condoms from his coat pocket and put them in front of Gail and said: "I don't trust him so you need to make sure he uses them. You don't want him knocking you up before you get married."

Gail turned red, but managed to say: "We are not having sex we are just going to be roommates."

Mom said: "Is that true?"

Well now that they know I told them: "Yes, Gail needs a place and it is time for me to get my own place, so it works for both of us."

My mom said to Gail: "Dear hold on to those because you can not depend on the boy to have them."

She looked at me and then at me dad and it hit me I was born seven months after they were marred. He knocked her up before they got married, I knew they had been engaged for a year before the wedding and the wedding had been planned and paid for. They must have hoped I would be a small baby so they could say I was premature. At nine plus pounds that wasn't an option.

Mom went on to say: "Gail may have a job if she passes the interview. The rental agent said his wife is a reservation agent for Northeast Airlines and they are hiring. "

Gail added: "I thought how nice of him to tell me about it. Till he told me to use his wife's name because, if I get hired, she gets twenty-five dollars for the referral."

Dad said: "Look at it this way her name may be what gets you the job."

Gail got the job with Northeast as a ticket agent and the rental agent's wife was her supervisor.

My parents let us take my bed room furniture and a rollway they had in the attic. It was late August and students' leases were up and new students would be coming by the weekend. The good thing about that there was a ton of furniture the out going student were leaving behind on the side walk in the Back Bay. I borrowed a pick-up truck from work and Gail and I were able to get the rest of the things we needed. Not just furniture, but clothes and bedding, towels, a record player, and other stuff I figured we could sell. There was an empty store room in our building and I worked a deal with the landlord to use it. If his tenants put the stuff on the side walk, he would hold back their security deposit.

So, Gail and I started a side business I bought a truck and the tenants would load it. We would take what we wanted to sell and take the rest to the Salvation Army. Soon the word spread to other land lords and what I thought would be a seasonal thing became a year-round business. Old people would die and the relatives didn't want to deal with cleaning out a unit we would do it get paid and made money off the stuff. We found cash, jewelry, other collectable stuff, antique furniture and even a signed picture of Babe Ruth is his Red Sox uniform. I called the dead guys son that hired us and told him there was a picture of a famous ball player that was signed if he wanted it. He told me his old man was an asshole and he did want anything he owned. I kept it for several years before I sent it to an auction house that specialized in sports memorabilia. After their commission I cleared over twenty grand.

Though the business cut down on my time to suck cock, I still managed take part in my favorite pass time. I also found another couple of places to find guys to suck off. The Fenway theater on Mass Ave started to show adult movies and I would go there mostly on the weekends. The Mayflower also was showing adult movies, the men's room was small but there was a steady stream of guys looking to get suck off.

One long weekend the summer after we got the apartment, Gail was going to the Cape with one of the women she worked with at Northeast. Friday night as I was walking back to the apartment, I met a guy I had sucked off several times. I figured since she was away, I would bring him to the apartment, telling him I was just apartment sitting for some friends that were away. We were there about half an hour and I had sucked him off and he returned the favor. I got him hard again and was on my knees with him sitting on the couch.

When I heard: "No wonder you never hit on me, you like guys."

Shit she didn't go to the Cape, I tried to stop sucking the guy's cock, but he held my head and wouldn't let go.

Gail saw I was trying to stop and Said: "Don't stop on my account, this is hot let me watch you."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw her taking off her clothes. When she was nude, she sat next to the guy. I looked up and he was feeling her tits and before long he had moved his hand and was finger in her pussy.

Then I heard him ask her: "Can I fuck you?"

She said: "Sure as long as Jimmy licks my clit while you do it."

He pushed me back and she mounted me facing away so I could lick her clit. She held my head as he slowly fucked her, he seemed to want it to last. Every so often he would pull out and tell me to suck his cock. Then he would put it back in Gail's pussy, it seemed like he had been fucking her for an hour, but it was probably only twenty minutes.

He told her: "I'm going to cum."

She got off him just as he started to shoot his load. Then she did something that surprised me, she got down and started to suck him clean.

When she finished, she told him: "You can go now we are finished with you."

When he was gone, she said to me: "That was fun, but I need to know, are you only into sex with guys? Because you are good licking my clit."

I told her: "I only suck cock; I am not into anything else with guys."

She then asked me: "Have you ever been with girls before?"

I told her: "One time I was with a guy named Fitzy and the married woman. I licked them both while they fucked and suck him clean and eat his cum from her pussy."

She said: "If I asked you would you fuck me?"

I told her: "Yes, but I don't know if it will turn me on enough to cum."

She smiled and said: "As long as you can make me have an orgasm, that is ok."

We went to her bed room and she sucked me till she was ready to fuck. She had me lay down so she was on top and got to control the fucking. I was surprised at how nice her pussy felt on my cock. She was tight and I figured she hadn't been fucked that much. She had two orgasms before I was about to cum.

I told her and she said: "Cum inside me, I have never let a guy do that without wearing a condom. The women I work with love how it feels when they let a guy cum inside them, do it cum in me."

I did as she asked and the sensation was fabulous. When I finished shooting my load, she turned around and went down on me as she pressed her pussy to my mouth. I was very sensitive and she would pause and let me came down before sucking me some more. I was surprised by how much cum leaked out of her, but I gladly licked her clean. We did it again and I lasted longer and we went down on each other again to clean ourselves up.

As we laid there, I asked her: "How many times have you had sex?"

She said: "About two dozen times mostly with men, but I did a threesome twice with one of the women I work with and her husband."

I asked: "How was it?"

She told me: "First we got nude and she and I took turns sucking his cock. Then I mounted him the way I did that guy you had here and she licked us both till we both orgasmed. Then she ate my pussy and drank the cum out of his condom. After we rested, he gave me a massage and mid-way through she went down on me. Other guys had done that to me, but she was so much better at it. After I came, she shifted so her pussy was over my mouth and I just thought fuck it why not and I ate her pussy. I enjoyed making her cum so much so I ate her cum filled pussy after her husband came in her.

We did it again the next weekend and they are who I was suppose to go to the Cape with, but she had to fill in for the girl that works the weekend when she got sick and throw up just before we left work. Now I am glad we didn't go or this wouldn't have happened."

We talked some more and decided that we were friends that have sex together and free to enjoy other people sexually. We both brought people to the apartment for sex and the people were told that the other would be there. Also, if the person agreed we were both available to have sex with. For the next two years we led a wild sex live mostly together. I was the only one to fuck her without a condom except during her fertile time. We both would get check for VDs often, then she missed her period. She thought it was because she had been sick with the flu and her cycle may be off. But the next month she knew she was pregnant.

I went with her to the doctor and the test came back she was knocked up. She had always kept a diary of all her sexual activity. Thre was only one time a condom had leaked and it was to long before she got pregnant to be when it happened. So, it had to be me that was her child's father.

I did some soul searching and decided I loved her and wanted to be in my child's life. We were intown shopping and as we walked past 333 Washington street, I stopped her and asked her: "Are you happy with our life together and our wild sex life?"

She said: "Yes, I love it and I love you why are you asking?"

I told her: "Because I love you and I want to always be a part of our child's life. So, Gail will you please do me the honor of marring me?"

She hugged me and told me: "Yes, you have just made me very happy."

I took her in the building and up to the third floor to the jeweler my parents use. An hour later I place the ring she pick out on her ring finger of her left hand.

We went to city hall to get our birth certificates and apply for a marriage license. Next stop we went to tell our parents, mine were home, but there was a cop car in front of her parents' house. Her mom was taken to the hospital and her dad was in the back of the cop car having been arrested for beating her mom.

Gail was crying and my mom was comforting her. My Dad noticed the ring on Gail's finger and said we should all go in the house. Gail asked my mom: "Where are my brother and sisters?"

Mom told her: "There is social worked coming to take them into state custody till your mom gets out of the hospital. Right now, there are two cops with them till that happens."

My dad told my mom: "I think the kids are here to tell us something important."

My mom looked at me and I pointed to Gail's left hand. Mom was now crying, but her tears were tears of joy where as Gails were tears of sadness and hurt. We went back out to the porch and the woman from the state showed up.

Mom said: "I went to school with her, I will ask her if the two of you can stay with Gail's sibling so they won't be as traumatized."

Mom went to talk with her and when she came back, she said: "Jen said she will make some calls after she checks the kids and talks to the cops and let me know if you two can stay with the kids. I told her that Gail is the older sister and you are my son. That fact that you both are engaged and have good jobs will help."

Twenty minutes later the women came over to us and said to Gail: "Your mom is in a coma and till she wakes up they won't know if she will be alright. From what the cops told me your sibling told them, your dad was trying to kill your mom. The DA's office was notified and he is asking for an emergency hearing to lock your dad up without bail till a formal hearing in the morning. At which time the DA's office will ask your dad to continue being held without bail. Most likely he will be sent to Bridgewater State Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation.

Now as far as you and your fiancé taking care of the kids. A judge will have to sign off on it since you are not married. But you can stay with them If Joan supervises."

She turned to me and said: "You can be here during the day, but you can not stay in that house overnight. So, If you all agree I will get the paper work started."

Of course, we agreed and I stayed at my parents and Gail with her siblings. The next day after getting the kids off to school Gail and I went to the court house in Forest Hills for her dad's formal arraignment. He was charged with attempted murder of his wife, and abuse of Gails brother and sisters. The Judge denied bail and set him to Bridgewater State Hospital for a psychiatric evaluation. We went to the hospital to check on her mother and I wished we hadn't. Her mom's face was all black and blue what we could see of it. Gail was crying and said she hoped her father was killed in jail.

We met with the doctor and he said there was no swelling of the brain and that lessens the chance of brain injury. But they needed to wait till she woke up to be sure.

When her mom woke up, she wasn't ok, most her memory was gone and she thought it was still nineteen fifty. She remembered getting married and having Gail, but that was it. She refused to believe Gail was her daughter, her daughter to her was too young to be Gail. It was two months before she was released from the hospital and we brought her home to her house. Gail and I had gotten married by a judge and were staying in her mom's house. To make things easier I started to stay at my parent's house so it wasn't so confusing for her mom.

Her dad's lawyer tried to get a plea deal but the DA won't go for it. The judge sentenced him to ten to fifteen years for the attempted murder charge and five more for the abuse of the kids to be served on and after the attempted murder charge. So, he had to serve the whole fifteen before he started serving the five. He died before he finished the first fifteen.

Gradually her mom got back her memories but not the memory of her husband trying to kill her. She did remember talking to a lawyer about getting a divorce. Gail had a girl and we named her Hope. We had given up our apartment and moved into a town house on Saint Botolph Street. The business was doing very well and I had several people working for me.

So, our wild sex life was no longer on hold, my parents loved taking care of Hope many weekends as did Gails mom. The fact we were married we both could fly for free we just had to pay the taxes on the tickets. We had placed ads in a couple of swinger magazines and since we able to travel and were both bi-sexual. There were more request to meet us than we could respond to.

Gail was offered a raise if she became the night supervisor, which she accepted. We hired a woman to watch Hope and cook meals for us. She was a widow and loved being around us. Her family all had moved away and she didn't want to leave Boston. So, this worked out great for both Gail and myself to enjoy other people sexually her during the day and me in the evening. If she had someone interested in both of us, I could get away from work to join them. Gail suffered two miscarriages and the doctor advised her to have her tubes tied or me to have a vasectomy. Because of our wild sex life, she chose to get her tubes tied.

Herpes became a problem and we became very picky about who we partied with. Then HIV and Aides hit the scene and we took a break form sex with others. Eventually we joined a group of bi-sexual people that had access to testing at a reasonable cost. One of the members owned the lab and our test were at cost. I also joined a hotel group that meet once a month, the guy that ran it was the regional manager for a group that owned franchises with several Hotel chains. Each month it held was held at a different hotel. All attending needed to bring a clean test result done no more than three days before. Parties' ran from noon to ten am the next day, at any time there may be ten to twenty guys. A few years ago, he started a bi-sexual group as well, Gail and I both attend these parties.

Our daughter Hope never knew we were a swinging bi-sexual couple, till she started working as an escort. We only found out when she showed up with a guy at one of the bi-sexual hotel parties. She came in to see her mother being fucked, while eating another woman's pussy. I was on my knees sucking a big cock.

She casually said: "No wonder I am such a horny bitch, my mom fucks other guys and eats pussy while dad sucks cock."

The three of us went into the bathroom to talk and she told us, it was her second time and the first she agreed to have sex with the client. The time he paid for had ended and he told her about the party and she agreed to go with him. There was no money involved for her going to the party. We all agreed to stay and we told her we would like her to quit being an escort and Gail would try to get her a job at Delta. Once back in the room she saw the guy that brought her fucking another woman on the floor. Hope went over and offered the woman her pussy to eat.

When she saw us looking, she said: "I go both ways too, it must run in the family."

She quit the escort job and a week later went to work at Delta. She started to bring her dates to the house and would even share them with her mother. Five years later she married a pilot from another airline and they moved to Atlanta GA.