Gail and Jimmy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though we are both in our seventies we are still active in both hotel groups. I have ED and the meds I am on prevent ED meds from working on me, I can get semi hard, but that is all. But that doesn't stop me from sucking cock and swallowing cum. I also love watching Gail being fucked and since her tubes are tied and she is passed menopause she no longer has the guys using condoms. Sucking her and her lovers clean is a treat for me. There are times when she and I will just suck guys off and eat pussy. Last month I was the only guy at a party that was there to suck cock. The others were married and just looking to get their cocks sucked. I got there at noon and by two there were more guys and even though some of them suck cock, they chose to let me feast on all the cocks and cum. I left at five and went home.

When Northeast went out, Gail went to work for Delta and even though she retired, we still fly for free.