Gain Through Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does that hurt?" Freya asked, as she started to stroke her hand up and down.

"A little," I admitted. I didn't want to admit how painful it was, I was afraid she might feel guilty and stop. I shouldn't have worried.

"We need more than a little," Freya responded through gritted teeth. She kept stroking her hand up and down on my cock roughly, squeezing it so hard that if felt like the tip of my penis might burst. I was still half-hard, and the top of my cock flipped around lewdly while Freya's hand was at the base of my penis. Usually, the feel of my cock brushing my thigh would make me feel sick. Instead, the pain overwhelmed that. All I could feel was Freya's tight fist...and the pleasure it gave.

Freya brought her left hand down between my spread legs. I didn't really notice, I was busy watching her fingers on my cock. I only knew her left hand was there when the pads of her fingers come down sharply on my scrotum. There was an audible "slap" as she hit me. She didn't drive her fingers hard into me, instead she backed off as soon as she came into contact with my balls. But her fingers moved so swiftly that it felt like a bee sting.

"Oh fuck" I moaned and writhed on the table. My balls and my stomach ached deeply.

"Getting your balls abused makes you harder," Freya said, her lipping curling in disgust. She continued to stroke my penis, and I could feel that it was true. I was getting harder, even as her fingers squeezed me uncomfortably.

"Hit me more, hit me harder, please," I begged, "break my penis" I moaned, even as the pain made me feel nauseated. But nauseated in just the perfect way. I can't explain it any better than that. Freya's palm came down hard, twice in quick succession on my balls. My breath caught in my throat.

"Feel that nasty little dick of yours getting harder when I spank your balls?" Freya asked. I gasped and nodded, unable to speak. She smacked my balls again, harder than before. My legs tried to close, just instinct trying to prevent pain. But Freya spread them back out, "Don't you fucking dare you little whore. You are going to take your punishment" she said and slapped my balls again. But this time, she slapped with her palm. Her fingers grasped around my balls for a moment afterwards, squeezing them as well.

"You're hard from this you stupid cunt," Freya said, squeezing my balls and my shaft at the same time, "I have never felt you this hard before, never seen you this hard before. You are a sick pervert," she said. I nodded again.

"I am a nasty slut," I gasped.

"And I can't believe you're embarrassed by this stupid little cock," Freya said, moving her fingers off of my balls, and wrenching my shaft around roughly, "You're embarrassed because its bit? This is barely a tiny little baby dick. Its pathetic. What a stupid little bitch," Freya said. I felt my cheeks goring redder and redder in embarrassment as she berated me. But I felt my cock aching at the same time.

"I want to be girly," I gasped. Freya scoffed.

"You're a bitch and cunt, isn't that enough? Say it!" she said, her hand still stroking up and down on my cock. At the same time, she brought her fingers on her left hand up to her lips, and licked them. She brought them back between my legs, and slapped my balls again. I grunted. It was another stinging little snap, but the wetness of her fingers made it hurt even more. Now her fingers started to slap my balls regularly, working on the same rhythm as her strokes. But I never got used to pain, even hit hurt just as much as the one before. My head swam and my stomach ached.

"I am a bitch," I gasped.

"And?"

"A cunt," I said, hating the word but loving to say it.

"Pathetic," Freya said, shaking her head, "Even a stray dog fights back when its kicked," she said and smacked my balls harder.

I couldn't last long after that. I still don't really understand how it worked. How the pain and the humiliation bypassed my anxiety. Maybe just abusing my sense of shame overwhelmed it, like there was too much of it and it just short circuited. Or maybe Freya just battered my dignity to the point that it couldn't assert itself. I don't know, all I knew was that I could feel pleasure.

"Oh shit...Oh fuck, Freya, don't stop!" I begged. I felt her right hand squeezing and stroking my cock. Her left had was slapping my balls over and over and over again. The pain and the pleasure seemed to build with each movement of Freya's hands.

"Cum you dumb whore," Freya ordered. Totally obedient, I did as I was ordered. I felt my cock throb inside of Freya's tight grip. My toes curled and my fists clenched. My eyes slammed shut. My mouth opened to moan, but no noises came out. My back arched and my hips thrust up into the air. A kernel of pure pleasure, tiny but intense, formed in my aching cock. I felt it burst out in every direction, racing down my legs and up my chest and overwhelming my brain. But even in the midst of pleasure, I could feel the pain as Freya jerks my cock hard to one side. I felt her hand loosen slightly, and sperm began to spurt from the tip of my penis.

After a few moment, the pleasure began to subside. My back lowered down onto the table, I could feel it slick with sweat. I was panting and it felt like I couldn't pull enough air into my lungs. But I soon realized that Freya's hands were no longer slapping my balls, but she was still holding onto my shaft. I looked down at my penis, saw a single drip of cum dangling on the tip.

But Freya didn't stop. She kept squeezing and stroking on my cock. If anything, she picked up speed, held me closer. I was so incredibly sensitive after my orgasm. It was painful, in a completely different way that before. I cried out and moaned, writhing on the table, trying to push her hands away. But she held me tight, fought off my hands. Finally, I sort of collapsed on the table, accepted the pain. After that, it didn't seem Freya was interested anymore. She moved onto something else.

"Goddamn it Nicole, you know you are a fucking animal," Freya said.

"What?" I asked a little dazed. Freya reached up and grabbed one of my pigtails. She yanked on it hard, pulling me to the side. I screamed in surprised pain. I felt like all the hair was being pulled out of my head and burned all over. I tumbled off of the table and landed, hard, on my knees on the kitchen tiles. I hissed with pain. My softened dick dangled down, red and painful, between my legs. My balls throbbed.

"You are such a pig! Everything you do is so goddamned messy. Even getting your tiny baby dick off makes a giant mess. Look at the fucking floor!" she said. We had large black tiles with gray grout in the kitchen. I could see clearly, from my spot on the floor, I could see my white sperm very clearly contrasted against the dark tile. It was a lot. Usually, when I came there was just a small little blob of it. That was usually enough to make me feel deeply ashamed. This was a whole different level. It was three big strands of it.

"I am sorry, Freya," I asked, looking up from my knees on the floor.

"Clean it up, you slut!" Freya shot back. I began to rise off my rickety knees. Freya kicked me, hard, in the ass, sending me tumbling over. "Did I tell you to get paper towels? Or did I tell you to clean? Get down there and lick it up!" she said.

I couldn't meet her eyes. Instead, I dropped my head down towards the floor. I could smell my sperm, that strange organic bleachy smell that I detested. My lips curled. And Freya was right, I was a messy housekeeper. The floor was dirty too. I hesitated.

"Clean!" Freya yelled, and then she kicked my balls from behind. Not hard, but any amount of kicking is enough. I gasped and my stomach hurt up into my chest. My tongue instantly slipped from my lips and I dropped down, putting my face on the tile. I felt the salty, earthy flavor of my sperm thick on my tongue and I groaned. It was repulsive. I wanted more of it. I licked desperately at the strand of cum, letting it pool on my tongue and then swallowing it down.

"Faster!" Freya ordered, and she kicked me again. I cried out and pitched forward. My face slid onto the floor, and cum got into my hair. I lifted myself up and kept licking, faster now. The dirt and the sperm collecting in my mouth. I licked around frantically, desperate not to be kicked again. The floor was soon glistening with my spit.

"Good enough," Freya said derisively, and then kicked me one more time. This time my knees gave out. I felt to the floor, one hand clutching my aching balls, the other one rubbing my stomach. As I fell, I realized that my cock was hard again, I could feel it pressing into my belly as I curled into a fetal position.

"I am sorry, Freya," I said, I didn't even know what I was apologizing for. It just felt right.

"Shut up and get back up on the table, I want to fuck your ass," she said. It was an order not a suggestion. Slowly, painfully, I pulled myself up until I was standing next to the table. I hoisted myself up and groaned as I did so. I spread my legs like I had before. I looked down as I did so, I could sort of see my balls. They looked red and swollen. Oddly, I found their appearance...sexy. If anything, it made me harder.

Freya wasn't waiting around to admire my body. As soon as I was settled on the table, she walked up and spread my legs again. She stepped between them. Once again, her hard cock pressed into my scrotum. But this time, my tender flesh ached and I squirmed underneath of her. Freya reached down and squeezed my balls, lifting them up. I squealed a little, they were so sensitive now.

Freya pushed my balls aside, exposing my little pink asshole, still wet with lube. She spit quickly into her free hand and then used it to lube up her cock. She kept her hand wrapped around her shaft as she pointed her dick lower, lining it up with my asshole. I felt the slick, warm wet dome of it against my skin.

In the past, I had sometimes allowed Freya to fuck me in the ass. When I was really, really in the mood. I always insisted that she be gentle, slow. I liked to warm up first, stretch out, get ready. It often took us 15 or even 20 minutes to really get going, even when I was lubed and stretched with a plug. But I knew I was going to get gentle attention from Freya today.

"Stop squirming," was all Freya said by way of foreplay. Then I felt her start to press her hips, hard against my ass.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned, as I felt the bulbous tip of her penis pressing hard against my anus. It was too much pressure, on instinct my body clenched. But Freya kept pushing, if anything she pushed harder. I felt my anus stretch, felt Freya's cock bending from the pressure. And then my anus gave way, forced open. And the full tip of Freya's cock entered me, all at once. It pinched and I felt very tight around Freya's cock.

"Open up you fucking whore," Freya said and she jolted her hips into me, hard. I groaned and tried to scoot backwards, as I felt another inch of Freya's throbbing cock slip inside of my asshole. Freya reached down and grabbed my penis, right around the base, and held me still, kept me from pulling away. At the same time, she thrust her hips forward. I hear a smacking sound as her balls pressed hard into my ass. Freya was all the way inside of me.

"It hurts Freya," I gasped, but I didn't say 'stop.' I didn't want to say stop. I just wanted her to know I was in pain. The humiliation of it made me feel sexy.

Freya ignored my pathetic whimpering. Instead, she rocked her hips backwards. I gasped a little as I felt her cock slip back out of my body. I was stretching out a little bit, but it was actually an intense feeling, feeling her retreat out of my sore asshole.

One of Freya's had remained grasping around the base of my penis. But her other hand was free. She reached down, pinched my hard nipples. No, pinching is something playful we would do some times. She squeezed my nipples hard between her thumb and forefinger, so tight that my mouth froze open in a cry of pain. She pulled one nipple out as far as it would go and then released it. Then switched to the other. When was done with that, she slapped my breasts, just as she had slapped my balls, just the fingertips but fast. My nipples, already aching, rose swollen. My skin began to turn a deep, painful red.

All the while, Freya' was thrust her cock deep into my ass again, faster and harder than last time. Once again, the sharpness of her entry made my body react on instinct. I tried to pull away. Freya tugged, hard, on the base of my cock. I slid on the sweat-lubed table. She actually yanked me by my cock until her penis was fully buried in my ass.

"Stop trying to run!" Freya growled at she slapped my face. I hadn't expected that. Her hand moved across my cheek, right next to my lip. There was a loud cracking sound and my head swam. She'd hit my face harder than she'd ever hit my balls. I blinked a few times.

"Sorry Freya," I said in a small voice. But the pain in my face began to slowly mellow into a glowing warmth that wasn't entirely unpleasant. I wanted her to do it again. I started to pull away again. Once again, Freya yanked on my cock, pulling me back. This time her hips bucked into my so hard and deep that it set me sliding back away from her again. Then she dragged me back again.

Soon, Freya settled into a beautiful, terrible rhythm. She would shove her cock into me, pushing me to the far side of the table with the force of her thrust. Then she would drag me back by the cock, tugging at the very root. My balls were firmly squeezed above her hand, looking right and tight inside of my aching scrotum. In and out, in and out, always dragging me by my penis. All my weight, dragged by the root. And the whole time her cock pushed deeper and deeper into my anus, pushing inside of my guts.

"I am going to yank this nasty little thing off," Freya said, pulling my cock slightly to one side.

"Please Freya, rip me apart," I moaned. And Freya slapped me again. It felt better than the first time, it was the back of her hand on the other cheek. Her fingers raised marks on my skin. She started slapping my breasts again as well. One time, she reached back and flicked the tip of my cock as hard as she could with her middle finger, making my stomach lurch.

After an impossibly long time, when my anus felt ragged and my cock felt like it was going to get ripped form the skin, Freya's breathing became labored. I could see her body shaking. Her eyes slammed shut and she let out a groan. She pulled me back by my cock, harder than ever. And then she squeezed the base of my shaft as hard as she could as the orgasm tore through her body. I could feel her penis pulsing deep inside my asshole, feel her cum spraying hot and sticky all over my colon. It was like it was pouring into all the cracks formed inside of me, all the places I hurt, and soothing them or making them worse or something, I don't know. It was everything.

Freya, panting, took a step back and her cock slipped out of my asshole. Freya took a step back, leaning against the fridge while she caught her breath. Blood rushed to my cock. My balls were crimson red and hanging lower than ever. The shaft actually looked bruised. The whole package felt incredibly hot, like it would burn my fingers to touch it. It was beautiful.

"Who said you could have my cum in your asshole?" Freya asked. I was still a little dazed, I looked at Freya for a long moment.

"You put it there," I said simply. Freya shook her head.

"Get it out and put it in your mouth," she said. I couldn't help but feel my lip curl at the idea. The cum that was in my ass...Any day before today I would have refused. In fact, I would have been offended even by the suggestion. But even as the disgust washed over me, another humiliating thought occurred: I wanted to taste it.

I slithered down off the table and quickly dropped down into a low squatting position. My cock was soft and dangled down towards the floor, I felt like my balls were almost on the tile. I stuck my hand down under my body, my palm directly under my anus. I pushed and felt Freya's sperm squirt out into my palm. I pushed harder, making sure that I forced out every drop that I could.

Without speaking, I brought my dirty had up away from my ass and up to my face. I could smell the thick scent of Freya's cum, familiar but dirtier than usual. There was a large blob in the center of my palm, and my fingers were messy too. My stomach growled with hunger for it.

I messily pressed my fingers against my face, putting the big wad of cum directly against my lips. I slurped the sperm into my mouth, feeling its jelly-like consistency on my tongue. It was salty and earthy and delicious, maybe the best thing I'd ever tasted. I swirled it around on my tongue and then swallowed it down. I frantically licked my fingers clean, tasting all of it. I moaned and shivered with pleasure as I tasted it. My cock was already getting hard again, I could hardly believe it.

"Clean this too," Freya said. I looked between my outstretched fingers. Freya was standing with one hand on her hip. The other was pointing to her cock. The cock that had just come out of my ass. My face was still sticky with cum, but I didn't hesitate. I crawled, on my hands and knees, over towards Freya. She had both hands on her hips now, her cock was sticking out proudly from her body, sort of quivering and jumping a little still, pulsing from her orgasm. I rose up on my knees. One of my hands landed on Freya's warm thigh, the other wrapped around the sticky, hot base of her cock.

"Hurry up," Freya said. My eyes flickered up to her, and I saw she was looking down at me with scorn. I could smell her cock and it made my mouth water. God I wanted to taste her so bad, even though I knew it was shameful. I knew that Freya was disgusted by me. And that made me want it more. I opened my mouth and took the tip of Freya's cock in my mouth. I groaned as I tasted cum and myself on it. I rolled my head around on the tip, letting the my tongue glide over it.

"All of it," Freya said. But she didn't wait for me to correct myself. Instead, her hand came down, hard, on the back of my head. I felt her cock slam deep into my mouth and down my throat all at once. Her hard, sticky cock slid over my tongue. Her taste filled my mouth and my nose. The tip of Freya's penis slammed into the back of my throat. I gagged, hard, and my throat squeezed around the tip of Freya's cock. She pushed harder, I gagged again. And again. Thick, viscous saliva well into my mouth and drooled out of my lips. My nose was pressed into Freya's stomach and my chin was resting on her balls. She shook her hips, bouncing her cock off the inside of my throat. I was choking and gagging, doing everything in my power to keep from vomiting.

Finally, Freya stepped back and dragged her hard cock out of my mouth and throat. A giant wad of spit dribbled from my mouth and splatted onto the floor. I coughed and choked. My eyes were watering and I felt lightheaded. But I sat up, as best as I could on my heels, catching my breath. Freya's flavor was still in my mouth and I missed the feeling of her hard cock inside of me.

"Come on," Freya said, getting down onto the floor in front of me and spreading her leg, "Now you're going to fuck me in the ass." My stomach dropped.

"With..." I looked down at my penis. I had never penetrated anyone with my penis before. In fact, the idea of it usually made my skin crawl. I couldn't think of anything less feminine than me penetrating someone. This was true despite the fact that I thought Freya was beautifully feminine, especially when she was penetrating me. Even though I knew that lesbian routinely used toys to penetrate other women. It didn't matter. If my imagination turned to penetration, I generally lost the will to have sex for weeks.