Gal Pals

Story Info
Gal Gadot chooses Katelyn Nacon as her co-star.
3.9k words
5
6.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring two real female celebrities. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

--

In a Hollywood studio on this late Saturday afternoon, a room full of young, aspiring actresses waited after auditioning for a big role. The call had been put out for the next Gal Gadot project. Not only was the 'Wonder Woman' actress in the lead role, she was also dipping her hand in the directing pool for this film. It was a big leap for her, and she was more than ready to take it.

Having sat through hundreds of potential stars, Gal sat alone in the auditorium, reviewing the notes she had made. She groaned at the number of mistakes she had marked down for almost every young woman, tossing their pages in the trash and erasing them from contention. There were several more girls that only received a couple negative marks. She kept those off to the side, needing them in case no perfect audition popped in from her memory. As she made it to the last page, she was shocked to see nothing but positive reviews in front of her.

"Finally, someone who took this seriously," she said, shoving the stack of good-but-not-great pages off the table, into the large trashcan.

The tall Israeli woman stood up, readjusting her white blouse and long, black skirt. She took the positive sheet and headed out, towards the hallway. Thousands of eyes shifted her way as the heavy wooden door creaked open. She scanned over the crowd of attractive young actresses and cleared her throat.

"Ms. Nacon?" she called. "Katelyn Nacon."

From the back of the crowd, a shy-looking brunette in a neon-yellow sundress stood up and started making her way towards the star. Once in front of Gal, she received a hand on her shoulder.

"Congratulations, Ms. Nacon," she said, looking back to the crowd. "Your audition was the only perfect one I saw today. The role of Christina Hawthorne is yours, if you want it."

"Oh my god, yes!" the twenty-year-old exclaimed. "You are the best."

Katelyn wrapped her arms around Gals' torso, happily hugging her tight. Gal did not fight to break the hug and simply patted her on the head.

"Sorry ladies," she said to the mixed crowd of angry and sad women. "I expect perfection and too many of you made really dumb mistakes. Don't give up, just work harder for the next one."

The older woman looked back down at Katelyn, gently pushing the girl away. She led her back inside the auditorium for the formal interview. All went well for the young brunette and she soon watched an official contract slide in front of her. She was so excited, her hands shaking so much that she could not put her name on the paper. It took Gal gently touching her wrist to calm her down enough.

"You are just a little ball of energy, aren't you Ms. Nacon?" Gal asked, looking deeply into Katelyn's greenish-blue eyes. "Also, is it Nacon like 'bacon' or how I do I pronounce it?"

"'Nay-con' but I'm fine with either and I'm really not energetic, I'm usually mellow and kinda boring," Katelyn said, signing the contract. "I'm just so excited to get this role. I love your movies and it's so freakin' cool that you chose me to be your co-star."

"Well answer me this," Gal said, filing the contract away. "How would you like to come over to my place so we can get to know each other a little better."

"Oh my god, are you serious?" Katelyn asked, her excitement rising again. "Of course!"

"Great!" Gal said, standing from behind the desk. "My husband is out and I'm getting a bit tired of being by myself."

The two women left the auditorium, finding a completely empty hallway. The other women had all quickly left after learning of their failure at securing the role. They left the building and headed to the parking lot. Katelyn received Gal's address before getting in her black Accord, following Gal's red Mustang out of the Burbank lot.

The women made it to Gal's large house on the outer edge of the Hollywood Hills; the sun setting over the roof. Katelyn gazed in amazement, much more impressed with Gal's place than her own one-room apartment in the middle of Los Angeles.

"Welcome to my little house," Gal laughed as they walked through the front door. "The kitchen is down that way, grab yourself something while I get out of these uncomfortable things."

Katelyn slowly wandered her way through the main room, staring up at the various artsy paintings that hung on the wall. She almost walked into an ancient-looking sculpture, stopping herself barely a foot short. The slender young actress decided to stop before she broke something and dashed to the kitchen. She placed her wallet on the green marble counter and plopped herself up on the tall chair.

Gal soon entered the room, dressed down in a pair of black sweatpants and a tight black tank top. She reached into a cabinet and pulled out a tall bottle of wine, placing it upon the counter.

"You like wine or would you like something else?" Gal asked, grabbing a glass.

"I'm only twenty," Katelyn said, bringing a laugh out of her host.

"I keep forgetting that the drinking age is twenty-one here," Gal said. "I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Gal poured her young guest a drink and handed it to her. The women made small talk over the next half hour, both finishing their wine at the same time. After Gal poured two more glasses, she walked out of the kitchen, signaling Katelyn to follow her.

"Would you like a tour?" Gal asked, taking Katelyn by the hand.

"Sure," Katelyn replied, being pulled towards the staircase.

"I want to show you my wardrobe, I promise it is the biggest collection you have ever seen," Gal said, leading her to second floor of the house.

Katelyn's eyes continued to stare in amazement at the various decorations that covered most of the house; rarely finding a two-foot stretch of emptiness. As the host pushed the bedroom door open, the girl's eyes grew large. In front of her was a sea of purple; purple carpeting, purple bedsheets, purple furniture, purple curtains.

"Wow," Katelyn whispered in amazement. "You really like the color purple, don't you?"

"Eh, it's okay," Gal joked. "This is my love room. I don't spend much time in here, but the closet connects to the master bedroom."

"You have a love room?" Katelyn asked, still amazed. "I barely have a living room."

"You are funny," Gal said, not knowing that Katelyn was serious. "Anyway, come take a look."

Gal pulled the closet door open, showing the woman the massive collection of clothing. Katelyn's eyes lit up at the sight; seeing every color in the rainbow represented in front of her. She took a big sip of her drink and put it down on a dresser before stepping in.

"It's like a department store," she said, reaching to touch one of the pink dresses. "I could live in here!"

"Would you like to try some of it on?" Gal asked, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder.

"Oh god, yes," she responded, instantly grabbing a silky red shirt and a short black skirt. "Should I change in the, uh, love room?"

"Just change here," Gal said, resting against the door frame, sipping from her glass.

Katelyn stood still, waiting for Gal to step out to the love room so she could change in private. She soon understood that Gal was not going to move. Her cheeks shined red, her legs unable to move due to the embarrassment inside her.

"You can change in front of me, I don't bite," Gal said, continuing to sip from her glass. "You'll be in your underwear for the movie so just think of it as practice."

"I'm, um, not wearing any," Katelyn said, gripping the shirt.

"You are so adorable," the host said. "Being naked in front of another woman is no big deal either."

Katelyn's eyes grew big again as Gal placed her drink down and began to pull her tank top off. The younger woman gasped at the sight of Gal's perfectly sculpted body exposed more and more; eventually sliding past her firm breasts.

"Woah," Katelyn sighed, her hands shaking once again.

Gal tossed her shirt onto the floor and quickly pulled her sweatpants down, leaving her naked except for an ankle-high pair of pink socks. She retrieved her glass and took another sip.

"See, no big deal," she said, spinning around to show the girl everything.

Katelyn's eyes wandered to Gal's ass and shaven pussy. She was unsure about her feelings, wondering if the alcohol was aiding her internal conflict. She kept her eyes locked on Gal's crotch until she heard the woman snapping her fingers.

"My eyes are up here," she said, trying not to laugh. "You like?"

"I, um, I guess so," Katelyn stuttered, her grip on the red shirt tighter than ever.

"Well, go ahead," Gal said, pointing at the shirt.

Katelyn remained frozen in place, overcome with nervousness. Her heart rate became faster as the nude actress slowly sauntered towards her. Gal grabbed the clothing from Katelyn's hand and walked behind her. Hanging them back up, she placed both hands on the girl's shoulders, pushing the straps of the dress off them.

"How are you feeling?" Gal whispered into her ear.

"I don't know," Katelyn said; the shoulder straps of her dress falling down her arms.

Gal grabbed onto the back of the sundress and gently pulled it down. Katelyn looked down as her small breasts popped out. She went to cover them up but was stopped by her new boss.

"Arms down," Gal whispered. "Let it happen."

Katelyn took a deep breath as the dress continued to be pulled down her body. She watched as more of her torso became exposed. She began to breathe heavy as her little tuft of pubic hair showed. Gently, Gal spun the girl around until they faced each other. They locked eyes while the dress rolled over the hips and fell to the ground.

"You have a very beautiful body," Gal said in a sensual tone. "Very beautiful indeed."

The younger brunette jumped a bit as the dark-haired Israeli woman's soft hands rested on her waist.

"Not as good as yours," Katelyn said; her cheeks still blushing.

She watched as Gal's face drew closer to hers. After a gulp, Katelyn slowly closed her eyes while her lips puckered, meeting Gal for a soft, sexy kiss. The women kept their lips together for several seconds until Gal's tongue started to push through. A deep sigh exited the innocent girl, making no effort to fight.

With their tongues wrestling around in her mouth, Katelyn's shaky hands reached around to rest upon Gal's toned ass. Gal responded by pulling the girl's body close against hers; her hands sliding up from her waist to her back. The tall woman soon broke the kiss and waited for Katelyn's intrigued eyes to open.

"You are a nice kisser," Gal said, stroking Katelyn's soft hair.

"I've never kissed a girl before," Katelyn said, inadvertently squeezing her ass. "Oh, um, should I try the clothes on now?"

Gal simply smiled and started backing the girl out of the closet, into the love room. Katelyn followed Gal's lead and backed up; her hands still pressed tight to her backside. She turned her head to watch as her legs came closer to, and bumped against, the soft purple sheets of the queen-sized bed.

"You've never kissed a girl before," Gal said, repeating Katelyn's words. "I guess you've never shared a bed with one either."

"I've never shared a bed with anyone, boy or girl. Only sleepovers when I was a kid but nothing like-," Katelyn stopped as Gal pressed her lips to hers once more.

Katelyn slid her hands up Gal's back as they resumed the French-kiss they had shared in the closet. Gal's hand slid down to Katelyn's ass, picking her up and gently placing her down on the bed.

"Relax and let me show you what you've been missing," Gal said, sliding Katelyn's ass to the edge of the bed.

The innocent brunette watched as Gal fell to her knees. She moaned as her legs were pulled apart; her little pink pussy sitting inches from her bosses' face. Grasping onto the sheets, she prepared herself for whatever the woman was planning to do.

"It looks so cute," Gal said, bringing a cute giggle from the girl. "It looks like it's barely been touched. When was the last time you had sex?"

"N-never," Katelyn said, embarrassment filling her once more.

"Mmm, a little virgin," Gal happily said, spreading the girl's pussy lips with her fingers. "Hymen intact, you aren't lying."

"Is that a bad thing?" Katelyn asked feeling a warm dampness grow in her sensitive area.

"Of course not," Gal said, slowly rubbing the girl's clit, making her jump. "It won't be there much longer."

Katelyn nervously smiled as Gal pushed her head forward and started to slowly lick around her cunt lips. She started to take deep breaths, thinking of how losing her vaginal virginity might feel. The thoughts only made her hotter and wetter; aided by the speedy tongue of Gal Gadot.

Gal rapidly licked up and down her virgin hole, occasionally poking it in to tickle her hymen. She kept a finger gently focused on Katelyn's growing clit, sending shocks of good feelings throughout her body. The short tongue pokings at the barrier soon became a lengthy hymen massage.

"Oh my god," Katelyn moaned, loving the feeling of Gal's soft, warm tongue painting her wet wall. "Damn!"

The girl tried to sit up, wanting to watch Gal's talents between her legs, but could not. The intense passionate feeling in her nerves kept her flat on her back, only able to form a slight arch in her spine. Gal pulled her mouth away for a second and peeked her eyes over the fleshy horizon, finding the girl's loving gaze.

"Am I doing good?" Gal cutely asked while continuing to tickle at the damp clit.

"God yes," Katelyn moaned. "It feels so much better when someone else does it."

"That's why people fuck," she said, returning her mouth to the pussy, giving it a hard kiss.

Gal pushed herself up off the floor, disappointing the pleasured young woman. She smiled big as she crawled over Katelyn, never breaking eye contact. Slowly, she lowered her body down until she felt her abdomen touch Katelyn's. The glamorous woman shook her chest, racing her hard nipples against the virgin's soft ones.

Katelyn reached up and grabbed Gal's head, pulling her in hard for a loving hug; her hands rapidly sliding across the woman's back. Gal brought her lips over and gave her another kiss. Gentle moans filled the room as Gal's fingers raced through Katelyn's light brown hair, gently pulling at it.

Without even realizing it, Gal began to hump her hips against Katelyn's, starting slow but quickly increasing in speed and power. Katelyn's legs curled up around Gal's butt and held on tight as the woman gyrated against her.

"Touch me," Katelyn moaned, breaking the kiss for a second.

Keeping one hand in the girl's hair, Gal slipped her other hand between their bodies, finding the super-damp pussy with her fingers. Easily, she slipped one in, causing Katelyn to moan deeply around her tongue. She was amazed at how tight her pussy was, loving the firmness around her single finger. Katelyn moaned louder when a second finger tickled at her clit.

"Oh go, oh god, damn!" Katelyn yelled, breaking the kiss again. "Ahh! That feels so good!"

"You want it to feel better?" Gal asked, gradually slowing down her fingers.

"Hell yes!" she exclaimed.

Gal rolled off Katelyn, reaching for the drawer of her bedside table. She pulled it open and reached in, revealing a big, pink, rubber cock. Katelyn licked her lips and giggled at the sight of the large ten-inch toy.

"I don't think you can handle ALL of this," Gal said, spitting on the bulbous head. "A little bit is better than nothing."

"I heard losing your virginity hurts," Katelyn said, starting to rub herself.

"You'll be fine," Gal said, throwing her leg over Katelyn, facing away.

Gal arched her back and slid herself backwards. Katelyn watched as the woman's soaked entrance came closer and closer to her face. She closed her eyes and stuck her tongue out, waiting for it to touch her. Gal moaned loudly with the first press of the innocent mouth to her dripping hole. Before she could instruct the girl on what to do, she felt the sharp tongue dart deep inside, a light swirling bringing a satisfied smile to her sultry face.

"Good girl," she moaned, pressing the head of the toy against her young lover. "If you want me to stop all, just kick one of your legs out straight."

Gal lined the long toy up and pushed it past Katelyn's lips. She could feel a nervous moan vibrate up her cunt as she pressed the head of the cock against the hymen.

"You ready?" Gal asked, looking over her shoulder to find a double thumbs-up from her. "You're so fucking cute, I almost feel guilty corrupting you."

Katelyn let out a deep, visceral growl as her virginity was shredded away by one of her favorite actresses. The toy broke her hymen and easily slipped several inches inside of her. Gal stared at Katelyn's leg, waiting for her to hold it out and call off the moment. To her surprise, the leg stayed bent and the girl's tongue resumed its swirling motion around heavy breaths.

"All good?" Gal asked, receiving another thumbs-up as Katelyn's pushed the cunt away her mouth.

"That hurt a little but it wasn't bad," she said, staring into Gal's eyes. "Thank you."

Gal gave Katelyn a cute smile before focusing back on the toy. She pulled it almost completely out of her and slowly inched it back in. She felt the girl's mouth return to servicing her, a lesser growl rumbling through her this time. After taking it easy on her, Gal found a nice rhythm that would give Katelyn the first-time she deserved.

Katelyn was lost in lust, temporarily forgetting where she was and feeling almost zombie-like. The toy was stretching her vaginal walls to limits her virginal mind could not previously fathom; all while focusing on giving Gal a licking worthy of someone of her beauty and experience. All she wanted was for this moment to never end.

Gal was moaning loudly, loving the feeling of an inexperienced tongue doing such a good job at bringing her intense pleasure. Even though she was a married woman and loved the feeling of a man ravishing her, she equally as much loved the feeling a woman giving her tender loving care. To repay this young woman, who seemed to adapt to the penetration of her pussy very well, Gal began to rocket half of the toy in and out of her as fast and hard as she could.

Katelyn smacked at Gal's ass while ringing high-pitched moans through her entrance. Had the older woman not been putting weight on her, she would be squirming and wiggling around all over the bed. She was absolutely in love with the feeling of the thick toy slamming through her, making her regret waiting so long to experience sex; a feeling only increased when she experienced her first non-self-induced orgasm.

Gal did not slow down the toy despite feeling Katelyn grasp her ass tight and moaning very hard, vibrating her entire body. A torrent of fresh, hot juice flooded out of the twenty-year-old, soaking the toy further and leaving a giant wet spot on the purple sheets. Just as the orgasm started to die down, Gal tossed the toy aside and threw her mouth over the girl's cunt, wanting a taste her first 'real' orgasm.

"Fuck!" Katelyn yelled after pulling her mouth away from Gal for a second. "That's so fucking good!"

Katelyn's body finally relaxed and sat in a post-orgasmic haze; her eyes staring up at Gal's sloppy snatch. She slowly brought her hands up and pulled the woman back down, needing to return the favor.

"My turn," Gal grunted, sitting up on her knees while licking the fresh girl-cum from her lips. "It's all up to you, cutie."

Gal closed her eyes and let the feelings inside her take over. Katelyn quickly resumed the pace of her tongue, circling around inside the woman just as thoroughly as before. She wanted badly to make Gal feel as good as Gal had made her feel.

12