Gal Pals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like that, Katelyn," Gal moaned. "Don't you fucking stop!"

Katelyn reached over Gal's leg and started to rub the woman's clit. Gal leaned forward, placing her hands over the girl's breasts and giving them a firm squeeze. Every stroke of the clit made Gal squeeze harder and press more weight on her. The inexperienced girl was making it hard for her married lover to keep her balance; something she instantly took pride in.

Gal's hands slid away from Katelyn's breasts, down her stomach and onto her thighs. The star could not hold herself up anymore, finding herself laying flat on top of her co-star. She rested her head next to the girl's cunt; the pubic hair tickling her nose. As she started to kiss her smooth skin, she felt a stirring within her own pussy.

"You're almost there!" she cried, lightly slapping Katelyn's cunt. "Make me cum, you naughty girl!"

Katelyn shimmied around her chin, which was pressed to Gal's clit, while pushing more saliva into her cunt. Her mission was finally accomplished as an extremely intense orgasm shook through Gal's body. She buried her face in Katelyn's pubes and cried out in ecstasy.

"YES!" Gal screamed. "Fucking YES!"

Gal lifted her pussy off Katelyn's face. The younger woman quickly started rubbing at the clit, watching juices gush from the Israeli actress. She pressed her tongue to the woman's inner thigh, catching the juices as they raced down her tanned skin; something she continued until there was nothing left to lick up.

The exhausted woman rolled off her young lover. Both women lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling while trying to regain their composure. For Katelyn, her first sexual experience was better than she could have ever dreamed of. For Gal, the satisfaction of making Katelyn's first experience as amazing as it was brought her immense joy.

"Was this all a dream?" Katelyn asked, causing Gal to laugh.

"Nope, it was all real," she replied, shifting her body around until her head was resting on Katelyn's shoulder. "I made the right choice."

"Is it okay if I stay the night?" Katelyn asked, running her fingers through Gal's long, dark hair.

"You really think I was going to let you leave after that?" Gal asked back, giving her breasts a quick grope. "The first time is always fun, but the second time is significantly better."

The women shared a kiss and cuddled tight for a few minutes, until Katelyn's lips found one of Gal's breasts, starting round two.


12