Galactic Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

The search wasn't easy, but at least we had a point where to start. Registry records showed that from a legal perspective, Amara's life had ended almost exactly two years ago on Thoria. According to her entry examination, she had been healthy and her worth determined at four thousand two hundred credits - a ridiculously low price for the life of a human being.

The last record on file was her initial sale. The Thorian government had transferred ownership to Tanaka Goods and Services Inc., a large interstellar wholesaler that handled transport and sale of millions of slaves per year.

Cross-referencing with ship launches from all Thorian ports, I found that only one of Tanaka's freighters had left the planet in that time frame, transporting fifty thousand slaves to Genarra Station for further distribution. It broke my heart thinking about sweet, eighteen year-old Amara, crammed into a transport cage in the cargo hold while the ship made its month-long journey.

Unfortunately, from there on out, things got more complicated. Interstellar messages to the harbormaster and Tanaka's representatives had not yielded any results - nobody was interested in helping us. On Genarra, lifers were sold in lots of one thousand or more, so the fate of one individual slave was hard to track. Still, there had to be a paper trail - company records, sensor logs, surveillance feeds - anything that would shed a light on where she was.

There was no question, we had to go to Genarra, and with all precautions it would take us months to get there.

*

However, before we reached the station, there was a major event coming up that called for celebration. Nora had been excited about it all week and half-jokingly, I had promised her a special gift to mark the occasion. It was this very gift that had her on edge.

"You really want to do it, Cass?" she asked and took a sip from the expensive bottle of Trivarian champagne that we had saved for the day. "I really want to try it, but you don't have to, you know. I'm not forcing you to do anything."

"Don't worry, I'm happy to. And you'll like it, that's a promise."

Nora was sitting on the captain's chair with her legs spread widely, cupping and stroking the chastity seal for the millionth time, while I was kneeling on the floor in front of her.

"Any minute now," I said, watching the time on my comlink.

"Gods, my hormones are out of control. Look, I'm shaking."

"Three ... two ... one!"

Nothing happened. Nothing that I could see at least.

"Do you feel anything?" I asked.

"No, nothing. We probably have to give it more time," she said and took a deep breath. "Wait! Wait, Cass, it's starting!"

The color of the seal was slowly turning back to the original white color that it had when it was first fitted, three long months ago back on Emaris Station. The nanites must have disengaged, I was able to carefully pull off the seal, revealing her long neglected pussy.

Nora was trembling. "Heavens, I'm so ... you know."

"Horny like an Aldarian bunny," I said and caressed the inside of her thighs. "Fear not, sister, I got you."

Without further ado, I buried my face between her legs and softly kissed her folds, slowly working my way up to her clit. She was sopping wet already and shuddering in delight, digging her fingernails into the chair's armrests.

"Gods, I hope it doesn't taste too bad," she said, and it seemed anxiety was getting the best of her. "I should have showered, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to take a shower?"

I looked up from between her legs and gave her a reassuring smile.

"Girl, relax, I'm a professional! Compared to all the stuff at work, your snatch tastes like honey. Try for yourself."

I got up and leaned over, giving her a passionate kiss on her soft lips which she eagerly returned, all while I fondled these wonderful breasts.

She licked her lips as I kissed the back of her neck. "Honey's a bit of a stretch, Cass. But you're right, it's really not that bad."

"See? Now lean back and enjoy yourself!"

Getting back to work, I ran my fingers teasingly along her outer labia before I parted her folds and pushed my tongue in. Nora was in ecstasy, I lapped up her juices as she moaned and screamed in joy. After three months, there was a lot of pent-up sexual energy to release and I teased her for a while, keeling her on edge as long as I could.

"This is soooo good, Cass. Keep going!"

I suckled on her clit and painted circles around it with my tongue. Nora was on fire - she pressed her hips towards me and I could feel her getting closer and closer to climax. Nothing would stop her now, she closed her eyes and exploded in a sea of bliss, her whole body was trembling as the orgasm washed over her.

"So, how was it?" I asked, after wiping her juices from my face.

"Heavenly, Cass," she sighed, still out of breath. "Thank you so much, that was the best gift ever."

I smiled at her, happy that she had enjoyed her first time with a woman and it felt wonderful to be appreciated by someone I truly liked. Usually, sex was just a means to an end for me, but this time it felt different. I had never even considered it, but maybe I could fall in love with a woman?

*

The next couple of days, I spent a lot of time between Nora's legs and after building up the courage, she returned the favor. With not a lot of books left to read, we passed many boring hours pleasuring each other, finding ways to perfect our respective techniques.

Flying a fast armed transport while a beautiful girl laps away at your pussy - it doesn't get much better than that. I was almost disappointed when we finally docked at Genarra Station.

*

Due to ridiculous levels of corruption, Genarra's port authority was a high security operation. In order to prevent bribery and other problems that had plagued the station for decades, the government had established a surveillance regime unlike any other I have seen.

In addition to the sensors and cameras, all port officials with access to sensitive systems had their accommodations on a closed down deck, inaccessible to the public with communications closely monitored. I had no doubt that it was possible to bribe or blackmail someone on the staff, but without contacts on the station, finding a way in would be a time-consuming operation.

After some discussions with Nora, I decided to try it her way - with politeness, honesty, and through the front door of the port authority's office. I had seen crazy places like this and wasn't convinced, but I figured it was worth a try.

Unfortunately, it went about as well as I had expected.

*

"Excuse me, sir," I said with the most friendly, innocent smile that I could muster. "I'm looking for a slave that was shipped through this station about two years ago. I've got her registration number and I need to find out who bought her and where she went. She's my sister, it would mean the world to me."

The guy at the counter, Assistant Harbormaster Nathan Resnik, wasn't moved. He was a petty bureaucrat - the type you find everywhere in the galaxy - who didn't seem to care about anyone but himself.

"We're not giving out that information. Next!"

"Why not, sir?" I asked. "Is that information classified?"

"No, it's not. But I'm the Assistant Harbormaster, not the information desk."

"I see," I said. "And where do I find the information desk, please?"

"We don't have one."

I looked at him, dumbfounded. What an asshole, I thought, clenching my fists.

"Look, she's a nice young girl, she doesn't deserve this," I said and pulled out a bundle of cash from my back pocket, making sure no one else in the office could see it. "I'll make it worth your while."

He looked at me scoffed. "I got twenty-four years in the service. Do you think I'd risk my pension for a few credits?"

He gave the security guards a hand signal. Fuck, I thought, so much for plan A.

"Boys, this little hussy tried to bribe me. Throw her out and give her a Genarrian welcome. If she ever shows her face around here, hand her over to the cops."

He took the cash and stuffed it in his shirt pocket. "I'll donate that to our pension fund."

"Are you fucking kidding-" I started when I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my left side. My whole body went numb and I dropped like a sack of potatoes.

A goddamn stunner prod. Come on, really?!

They grabbed me by my feet and dragged me to a quiet place outside the office where nobody could see us. After a thorough beating with their batons and a couple of kicks to my ribs for good measure, they relieved me of the rest of my cash and left me there, fully conscious but unable to move a muscle.

Looking at the mouldy ceiling, I had to wait for twenty minutes until the stunner's effect finally subsided. Pissed off and hurting, I staggered back to the ship.

*

"I'm so sorry that I gave you bad advice," said Nora as she applied a pain killing ointment to my many bruises. "At least nothing is broken."

"Don't worry about it," I said and kissed her forehead. "We'll find another angle. All I need is a few minutes on a console."

We pulled the schematics of the station and studied the layout. Based on the wiring plans, it seemed that the relevant computer systems were isolated on a dedicated network, which means that direct, physical access was required. While at first it appeared that only the harbormaster's office and the station's bridge were hooked up to the network, there was one additional deck that was connected: the officers' quarters.

The quarters where not easy to reach - even maintenance tunnels had been closed off, turning the entire deck into a high-security area. They had their own restaurant, bars, and shops, and the only way led through a guard station on deck five.

When staking out the place, we found that in the evening hours only a single guard was on duty. If we played our cards right, this would be the easiest way in.

*

Nora had bought a sexy black leather costume from a second-hand shop off the promenade. It was a very tight fit and while it supported her breasts, it didn't cover them fully, leaving her ringed nipples visible.

"And you really think that'll work?" she asked. "How stupid do you think they are?"

"It'll work," I said, helping her squeeze into the outfit. "Show them some tits and men lose fifty IQ points. I bet nobody will even see our faces."

Compared to Nora, my own preparation was easy. I didn't need clothes, my costume consisted of the number "twenty-five" written across my left boob with red marker. That, and a bit of familiar hardware.

"Do you want shackles?" she asked when she locked the control collar around my neck.

"No, we might have to leave in a hurry. But let's see if we got a leash somewhere."

*

We took an elevator to deck five and walked up to the guard station, Nora in front and me a couple of steps behind on my leash. As much as I hated being on a leash, walking behind her gave me plenty of opportunity to admire her butt - wrapped in that tight leather skirt, it was a sight to behold. It took me some discipline to stay in character, I would have loved to take her into a quiet corner and examine that ass a little closer.

I was snapped out of my dirty thoughts when the security guard stopped us.

"Sorry, Miss, that's for authorized personnel only."

Nora smiled at the guy. He looked like a family man - out of shape with a double chin going for triple - and seemed to have a hard time deciding which set of boobs to stare at. Not that I blamed him, we both looked fantastic.

"Excuse me, officer," said Nora. "This sexy little thing is a surprise present for Nathan. Today is his twenty-fifth anniversary in the service, so the guys in admin put their money together. They would be really disappointed if she didn't make it to the party - not to mention good old Nate. And you know what a hard-ass he can be."

The guard scratched his head, unsure what to do. When he reached for his radio, Nora took his hand and put it on my left tit.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" she asked. "And look at that juicy little cunt."

Ogling Nora's ass had in fact gotten me a little wet. Right on cue, I seductively licked my fingers and started to rub my pussy while the guy still had his hand on my boob. He just stood there, tenting his uniform pants, unsure what to do with that tit - it was hilarious. I have never been good at subtle seduction, but subtlety wasn't what this situation required. I just let Nora handle it, she had things firmly under control.

"Tell you what, buddy?" she said while cupping her own breasts. "We still got a few minutes until we're up. This little slut is the best cocksucker on this station, why don't you do a little bit of ... quality control for Nate?"

*

"Sorry, Cass," said Nora after we had passed the gate. "I would have done it myself, but you said I'm not supposed to suck off guys anymore."

"It's fine," I said, the taste of the guard's cum still fresh in my mouth. "You did great. And now let's find that moron."

Fortunately, we didn't have to walk far. Assistant Harbormaster Nathan Resnik's cabin was right at the end of the corridor. Unlike the other cabins, his door featured a name plate with his full title. I had expected nothing less from that petty little bureaucrat.

I fixed my hair and rang the doorbell.

*

"What do you want?" he asked and I could tell that he had some difficulties standing straight.

Last time, the nice way had not worked out so well, so I pulled the blaster from Nora's purse and forced my way into his cabin. Before he could react, we had him on a chair, tied hand and foot using cable ties. He didn't put up much of a fight and I guessed that the assortment of empty bottles on his couch table were to blame. From the looks of it, Resnik had been working on getting drunk for quite a while.

"Remember me?" I asked and gave him a light slap on the cheek to make him focus. For whatever reason, most people don't look at your face when you had your tits out.

"Oh, it's you," he said, when he finally recognizing me. Apparently he wasn't very concerned that the woman he had beat up and stolen money from had a blaster on him.

"I need a few minutes on your computer terminal to look something up. You will give us your password and in exchange I won't end your pathetic little life."

Unfortunately, the threat didn't impress him much. He was more interested in my boobs than in the gun pointed at his face.

"Ridiculous," he scoffed. "If you discharge the blaster, the militia will be here in two minutes. And that means you get nothing."

Despite all the alcohol in his system, Resnik was surprisingly coherent and understood the situation perfectly well. I cursed, realizing that this part of the plan wasn't really thought through. But we didn't have a lot of time, so I pulled the switchblade from Nora's boot and extended the knife, pointing it directly at his crotch.

"Wanna keep your balls, idiot? Now give me that fucking password."

It was depressing. Maybe it was the alcohol talking, or maybe he saw through my bluff - I just couldn't get anywhere with this guy. He just sat there, leering at us, with a stupid grin on his face.

"Not sure I can help you, sugar tits, I'm a bit confused. But I think a few extra credits and a good fuck will help me remember the password. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it will."

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't even consider screwing this piece of shit, but we needed to get out of here as soon as possible. There was definitely something wrong with my negotiation tactics - the number of times they ended with me getting screwed, it was starting to worry me.

"Alright," I said, gritting my teeth. "You already have my money, you're not getting more of it. But it's your lucky day, asshole. If you make it quick, I'll fuck you for it."

He grinned. "Who said anything about you? Why eat leftovers when there's steak on the table?"

Leftovers?! The guy was a real charmer, I never thought I could like him even less.

"She's not 'on the table,' dimwit. You can fuck me - mouth, pussy, or ass, but my friend is off limits. If you're nice and respectful, maybe she'll let you look at her tits while I get you off."

He shook his head. "No deal."

"Forget it, buddy, she's so far out of your league, you're lucky to breathe the same air."

"It's either big tits or nothing. But take your time, I don't have plans for tonight. What about you?"

Nora sighed. "It's fine, I'll do it."

*

The idea of Nora fucking that corrupt waste of space repulsed me, but we needed to hurry up - the story we had told the guard could collapse at any minute. If he talked to the wrong guy, the whole thing could implode and we'd have militia on our asses with no way to escape.

"Listen," I said. "You get to fuck her until I have what I'm looking for. So you better get there fast, I'm good with a console."

"Alright," he said, grinning at me. "Good luck finding anything in that mess. And now cut me loose."

There was no way I would untie Resnik, so I pulled down his pants and put him back on the chair. Nora sat on his lap facing him and I helped guide his rock-hard dick into her pussy - I didn't want her to touch that thing any more than she had to. Resnik moaned and buried his face in her boobs, all while Nora looked away in disgust.

"Gods, that bitch is tight. Yesss."

Obviously, Nora was trying to get this over with as soon as possible. She was bouncing up and down on his lap while I used his password to sift through the data in the harbormaster's database. He wasn't lying, there wasn't much of a system to their filing.

"I love teenage pussy. Work those kegels, baby. Yeah!"

"Ugh, your breath stinks," she groaned and pushed his face back onto her breasts to shut him up. I felt sorry for her - this wasn't what she had signed up for.

It took me a few more minutes to find the records, which was admittedly more due to luck than technical skills. According to the data, my sister's lot had been sold to a local distributor and loaded onto a freighter headed for Naridia III. I had heard about it, it was an export-oriented agricultural planet that had been terraformed only a couple of centuries ago. It wasn't exactly a street address, but a solid lead to chase down.

"I got it," I shouted. "Let's go!"

"Thank god," said Nora, lifting herself from Resnik's dick.

He hadn't cum yet, but that wasn't our problem. We left him hogtied on the floor - with blue balls and cursing - and hurried to the docking ring.

*

Back in the cockpit, I sat down in the pilot's chair, still naked and with the control collar locked around my neck. While I ran the pre-flight checks and requested a launch window from Genarra Control, Nora was taking a shower, washing Resnik's filth off of her. As soon as we were in space, a good home-cooked meal and a massage would hopefully help to put those memories behind her.

Suddenly, I heard steps behind me.

"What is it?" I asked. "Shower's not working?"

I turned around and froze. George's men had found us.

12