All Comments on 'Galactic Odyssey Ch. 09'

by farbeyondourstars

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 4 years ago

Great story, lots of ups and downs and you tied it all together in the end.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Um...

The end?? THE END?!?! WTH?!?! Dude! You can't just end like THAT! It's like baking a chocolate cake, frosting it, cutting a slice, and then you leave it on the table and WALK AWAY, EATING A BANANA!!! You don't DO that!! GAH! Gimme an epilogue...gimmie...gimmie SOMETHING!!! ARGH!! YOU'RE KILLING ME, SMALLS!!!

Ok, rant over. However, my analogy still stands. Too many loose ends and not enough conclusions. Until this point, pretty darned good writing. This ending still needs an...well, an ending. Please? 😥

Sc8

farbeyondourstarsfarbeyondourstarsover 4 years agoAuthor
@Sxualchocol8

I tried my best to resolve the most important things, but you've got to leave something for a sequel ;-)

That being said, at 50,000 words (150 pages roughly) it got a bit long and ate up evenings and weekends for months, so I'm exhausted. However, If you've got ideas on where to take this, just let me know - either here in the comments or via direct message. No promises though, for the time being I'll work on some other unfinished stories (shorter ones!).

Thank you for reading and for that nice comment :)

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 4 years ago
I really hope for more on this story!

I haven't read the other story in this line up. I opted to read the prequel first. If there is a gap between the two, I most especially hope you fill it in sometime. Thank you for sharing your time and story with us.

DJ

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
wow

I really enjoyed this story, cant wait to read more of your stories....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfarbeyondourstars@farbeyondourstars
If you're looking for dystopian science fiction, you've come to the right place. Feel free to send me DMs with feedback and content suggestions or join my Discord server: https://discord.com/invite/SCRZzMcfhW (with free eBooks of some of my stories!) Not a native speaker, so ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES