All Comments on 'Galactic Slave Ch. 09'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
sugarfairy1137sugarfairy1137about 17 years ago
great

Kudos on the creep factor with the bugs. I can't believe that they were betrayed. I hope all works out well in the end. It seems to me that Slave is having feelings for Master. Can't wait to see more.

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
Excellent but - - - -

there were a few typos, missing words - something that I'd not seen before. You are doing very well with this story and I'm looking forward to further chapters. But do all of us a small favor and read the story one last time slowly and look for mistakes. Thanks for past and future enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Down the slippery slope she goes...

Somehow, this chapter made me feel sad. I think it is because the poor girl is starting to lose her identity and become more of a thing and less of a person.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
SORRY

i am sorry Master Dweaver but i could only give this chapter a four, due to two reasons:-

1. There are quite a few typos.

2. slave's migraine. i know migraine sufferer's experiance different symptoms but if i could not shut my eyes during an attack everything would be going round and round until i vomit. True things seem to be going round with my eyes shut, but by shutting my eyes and hjolding onto the side of the bed/chair etc i can convince myself that all is ok. So i would have expected slave to have been sick or at the very least feeling sick.

As to the rest of the story i love the way You mix mystery and intrigue into BDSM fiction. Now if someone like Agatha Christie had added BDSM to her stories they might have sold a few more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous