All Comments on 'Galactic Slave Epilogue'

by dweaver999

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Absolutely beautiful!

This was the most WONDERFUL set of stories I've ever read on this site! You are an amazing writer and I hope to read many more of your stories in the future! Keep up the good work! ;-) Dani

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A very good story, and very much your philosophy

agrees with the love of my life. She is my natural slave/slut/wife totally in love with me. She had read all of the Gor stories before she met me. She came to me, lived with me, married me. All of a sudden on day when she thought I was receptive. she told me she found me to be a natural master, hers, and then introduced me to Gor and has kept me very happy now for some 14 years. She is a natural Paga Kajira, a very natural sex slave, altho we do not practice BDSM per se, and she loves me with her heart and soul. She is my soul mate, much as your characters in the story. Thank you for a very enjoyable reading.

Rad'lRad'labout 17 years ago
I'm sorry it's over - I

enjoyed it very, very much. Thank you for the effort.

livingsingllivingsinglabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

A truly fitting ending to a great story. I have read everything you have posted on this site, and have enjoyed each and every post. I can't wait to read more.

PS. might wana proof read a little closer. I found a couple of little errors now and again.

livingsingllivingsinglabout 17 years ago
Outstanding

A truly fitting ending to a great story. I have read everything you have posted on this site, and have enjoyed each and every post. I can't wait to read more.

PS. might wana proof read a little closer. I found a couple of little errors now and again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

The best, I was hooked from the first chapter. Sad to see it won't continue, but it was a great concept. And as a woman, I think diving into the concept of 'natural slaves' was interesting and a wonderful trip!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
DAMN

I Hate you.... You get me hooked with all the sex, and then go and write a damn good story! ARGH! :p I'll now have to go and read everything else youve written!

redheadsubredheadsubabout 17 years ago
Great story..

Great characters and wonderful ending. I enjoyed this story immensely. I always found myself waiting on the next installment. It was a mind snatcher. Keep writing and i am waiting impatiently for the next one.

SockieSockiealmost 17 years ago
Wow

I loved this to pieces. I loved that you actually had a plot, took the time to try to make sure things made sense and it wasn't just about sex!

Honestly, anyone can write a story that is completely comprised of sex scenes.

Fantastic! I can't wait to read more of your work.

My only hope is that I can write as well as you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Absolutely fabulous

I hugely enjoyed it all. You had me so hooked on your story, wanting to carry on and on and on, that even though I knew that I had mega-urgent work to do, I still kept on reading! I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you for creating such a wonderful reading experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Most excellent!

I agree with many of the other writers. I love a story that has you knowing the characters. You do an excellent job of making your characters real and the sex is crazy as well. You are an addictive writer,, and I'm hooked. That puts you with Johnstone, L'Amour, and Clancy in my book. I have to read everything you write! Thanks for hours of reading pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow

I have just sat down and read your entire Galactic Slave story. Including the one without any sex ;)

It rates up there with the very best of the stories I have read in Literotica. Actually I'm calling it joint first with one other (no name for that one). I really liked the story arc , your message and the sex was great too ;)

I have one question though...

Where can I get my own Crystal? ;)

dewfariedewfariealmost 16 years ago
Wow

I just read your entire Galactic series, and WOW! I cannot say that it is every womans desire to be 'owned' but damn you just made it one of mine!

saddisticbeautysaddisticbeautyover 15 years ago
I worship you.

It is now almost three in the morning my time...thanks to you I will be totally wiped tomorrow at work. And I mean that. Thank you. I often come home hoping to find a good story here on Lit...and yes sometimes I find them, often I get something that will at least get me off...you my GOD have satisfied me in more ways then I was looking for tonight. And I thank you. THANK YOU! I'm adding you to my favs. And plan to read more of your brilliance tomorrow before and after work...fuck sleep!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I-N-C-R-E-D-I-B-L-E

Woah! Galactic Slave is just... So amazing! Definately on par with the best stories on lit - because it is one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

I loved the way you smoothly combined the erotic elements with the science fiction. Like they said in Doctor Who, people expanded into the galaxy and had sex with everything! You had some really imaginative alien sexuality in this, which was just so amazing to read. I'm studying Creative Writing and Literature at University and I wish some of the people in my classes were this involved with the synthesis of ideas.

With a bit of editing (line editing mostly, for typos and stuff) I would seriously pay to read something like this and I mean as a main stream spec-fic reader, not just the erotic kind. I'm not saying you should stop writing erotica by a long shot... it's just my geek girl shining through whenever I get excited.

Oh, and I really did like the proposed explanation for the whole slavery thing as a social guilt trip for expressing feminine sexuality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting.

I really like this story, I started reading it just a horny bastard, but its a good story, and your commentary at the end is nice as well. I do not believe in the whole sex slave type of thing, I was more into it for the galactic part...

you know, I am one of the many people who wish they could be the captain of some MASSIVE battle-cruiser or something. yup, EVE is 1337

and yup, I am over 18 thanks for asking!

mokkelkemokkelkealmost 14 years ago

didn't comment on the other chapters, just read it in one go.

another piece of art.

well written, a natural flow.

don't let personal opinion about you as a person degrade your work. we are not what we write, it's just a scene we feel comfortable writing in. (points to the taboo section, if you would judge all those people on what they write , that would be a group of real psycho'sand sick people, which can't be further from the truth)

as for me, i strongly believe you can portray any kind of BDSM(and others) scene very well. i did send you personal feedback after finishing all that is posted so far in the Valerie series. and i'd have to repeat myself. even if this is set in a different era you still made it so believable, as if it was a real possibility.

who knows, it's a big milky way after all ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
read it,

loved it, good work ; )

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

Incredibly well written. I'm a fanatical reader of all types of literature, and read constantly. I was really pulled into your story. I literally couldn't put it down. Keep writing; you have a natural gift!

RockyheelRockyheelabout 13 years ago
WOW

Your stories are so well written and captivating, that it makes me want to put some effort into writing stories of my own.

DryhillDryhillalmost 13 years ago
MAGNIFICENT

i find Your fiction to be amazing, You take BDSM yarns to a whole new level. We get the sex, bondage, pain etc and THEN get mystery and intrigue. Thank You so very much for your variuos writings they have been a lift for me duringh a troublesome time health wise.

Well now it looks as though i had better go and make a start on "Galactic Slut". mThanks again.

j.l.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Argggh! i need more!!!!

I need more of this universe you have created!!! Please give us more Galactic Slave! I don't care what story you have to contrive, i want more of Susan and Brusjin!!!

dracodraconisedracodraconiseover 12 years ago
amazing

i love how u can make a person feel like there in the story thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The sex is good/interesting but ....

.... the people - real people with real feelings - are better. It was a great read and I'm going to read the rest of your stories. As a strong female with a submissive sexuality, there is much in your take on the master/sub relationship which resonates. I have never really understood the master/slave mentality and frankly, have no desire to try and understand it . It is just too alien even though "alien" in the way you use it, it a delightful way to explore all sorts of things. ;-)

Silver_ButterflySilver_Butterflyabout 12 years ago
I loved it so very much!

This is pretty much the only story that I could get hooked onto and still keep on reading, I loved it so much. It was similar to the Gorean books, but it had another style to it, much better I thought. I don't know in the Gorean novels if anyone is free. The Gorean books are a good read; I actually do enjoy them as stories, but real life.. nah, not for me.

I hope that you would write more or make it a book/novel/series, I would so buy it! Very well written too, I seen some mistakes but we all do them. :) I hope you have a great day :>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Applause

I just want to compliment you as a writer. You've crafted a story that captured my imagination & your use of language created vivid images for me. I had read another submission so now, as a librarian once expressed to me I'm "on an author." I was reading Wilbur Smith then. I fully intend to read all of your submissions. It's unlikely that I'll comment until the end of story. I may not comment again at all. I do want you to know that I appreciate your talent & I'll not quibble about misspellings or other trivialities. You weave a great story. Thank you.

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
Just a short comment of my own...

I think voluntary sexual slavery is a wonderful mental release and to be given commands on things you normally wouldnt do to please someone you love/respect who in turns love/respect you is an adventure of its own. It may not work for some and be completely helpful to others... I feel that knocking someone because of their creative fictional fantasies is a truly rediculous action especially when the story is entitled Galactic Slave.My advise to sensitive reader....FIND ANOTHER SITE MORE SUITED TO YOUR SENSITIVE NATURE. To the author...the story was well written and beautifully created. Thanks for the journey story

Xandara1Xandara1over 10 years ago
Thank you

I have never felt the need to post anything but i must say Thank you. It was a very well thought out Story. As for the overly sensitive ones I would have to agree, find some where else to get your daily reading in, this was part of a very tallented imiagination and a work of fiction. Though one would think the space travel would have been a tip off :) Again I thank you for the journey. It was well enjoyed on my part.

XANDARA

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Ending

Admittedly, the whole, "The woman just wants to be a slave again" thing got on my nerves too. But it's a work of fiction... and I really liked the rest of it. The Crystal is awesome, and there's nothing wrong with enjoying sex. Now that she's going into it as a free woman and agreeing to everything that's happening, I'm really excited to read the next part. I would like it better if she stopped calling him Master though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Slave again

contrary to most of these people, i actually love that she wanted to still be with him, but as HIS slave, not A slave. i envy the kind of relationship where you would do anything for the one you love, and i search for it, myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
galatic slave

i loved the story line.very well written with enough kinky sex to be interesting yet not over powering .and for all you people out there that do not understand slavery .you can be submissive and still be a equal . .....thank you slave naenaegirl

Cupertino345Cupertino345about 7 years ago
Engaging story

I give this work 5 stars. I like the sexual aspect but the story line is very important to keep it from becoming monotonous. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I read the first chapter then skipped to here.

I agree entirely with your comments on the concept of the ‘natural slave’, it really is complete and utter bollocks. Something only a man could dream up. Nope I’m not a feminist unless belief that men and women should be treated equally (without any positive or negative discrimination) is feminism.

Now that I know she actually gets out of this I’m tempted to go back and read all of it. I can only hope that her arsehole bastard of a ‘colleague’ got what he really deserved. Rusty knife optional.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous