Galaxy Club Adventures in Japan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were both tired and happy. I let Manami climb over me and curl up facing the wall. The feminine contours and her soft, firm butt invited me to curl up around her and "spoon", my left arm over her waist, my hand cupping her left breast. We both sighed with relaxed pleasure and melted softly together.

She was happy to rest and even sleep, but I was too aware of her naked femininity, warm and sweet-smelling next to my skin. I felt my cock waking up after its short rest - not getting exactly hard, but stretching out and enjoying being pressed up against her warmth. And my hands couldn't stay still. You'd think with the action we'd had and the gentle weight of her breast - a soft globe in the cup of my hand - that I'd be content to rest happily. No. My fingers had to rub her nipple gently. Than my hand had to follow the curve of her hip, relishing the softness of her skin. My lips had to kiss her shoulder. My hand came back and spanned both her breasts to stimulate the two nipples at once.

Oh, I tried to let her sleep peacefully for a bit, but it was no use. Her body was just too inviting, and I had to enjoy it actively, with all my senses. When she turned her head a little, I noticed that a tiny smile was playing over her lips. But I knew I couldn't trust my cock to measure up if I tried to penetrate her so soon after cumming so hard.

So I asked her about taking a trip together later in the afternoon. I had in mind a train the went to a mountain resort area, starting at the station only a couple of block from my hotel. Unfortunately, it was too late to fit that in to her schedule. She was going to spend the evening and stay overnight with a girlfriend, another flight attendant who lived much closer to the airport where they both had to report to work early the next morning. If I wanted to do that kind of trip, I'd have to make the arrangement with her well in advance. Stupid of me!

Oh, well. We just relaxed together for another half hour or so, until my dick got too hard and too impatient to wait. It started rubbing gently against her butt, until the attraction of her little holes, so close by, was too much to resist. However, penetration without a condom is a big, huge no-no for Galaxy members, and if a girl complains that a member tried to fuck her without a condom, the guy is immediately out of the club on his ear.

Mastering the urge, I rolled her gently over onto her back so I could kiss her. This time, her response was soft and sweet, her passion having burned low, from a raging flame to warm, glowing coals. Her tongue met mine with slow, relaxed movements, and her big dark eyes drifted shut - but her right arm came up to hold my shoulder and made sure I knew she was up for a nice, long romantic kiss.

After a few minutes, she relaxed even more, breaking away - eyes still closed, smiling softly. But my lips were too warm and eager to leave her alone, and with the sight of her luscious breasts within inches, I moved slowly down to lick, kiss, and caress them. Several minutes of my paying court to her lush softness was too much for her to sleep through. She began to breath more rapidly and stroke my hair. This led to stroking my beard, which made her giggle at its softness. She drew me to her with her arm, as her body arched toward me. I pulled her even closer, and rolled onto my back, drawing her on top of me.

As she felt my hardness pushing into her lower abdomen, she decided it was time to remind me about using a condom. "But," she said, "please use one of mine - Those bumpy ones make me pretty sore inside!" I apologized profusely, assuring her that the happiness of her pussy was top priority for me. Rolling out of bed, she opened her suitcase and pulled out a couple of condoms. Clearly, this gal was prepared!

She opened one of the packets and pushed me down on the bed with me feet still on the floor. Once again, she knelt on the carpet between my legs, this time unrolling the condom on my head (ummm, not the big one, the little one - but not so little right now!). With the head enclosed, she put it in her mouth and stimulated it with her tongue while she unrolled the condom the rest of the way, taking more and more of my cock into her hot mouth, all the while watching me with those big eyes of hers gleaming mischievously. If I'd had any doubt about her level of sexual experience, it melted away in the warmth of her slow, tantalizing stimulation. After the condom was firmly in place, she kept up her oral stimulation. Even with the condom, it wasn't long before I was half crazy with lust.

I pulled her off the floor and flopped her down on the bed, on her back. She grinned and opened her legs, inviting me into her hot, dripping pussy. Good old missionary position! Maybe my cock wasn't as hard as when I fucked her the first time, but it had no trouble penetrating her wet, wide-open vagina. She responded by thrusting her hips up rhythmically, eager to meet my rod as I gradually pounded her harder and harder. After a while I was puffing like a steam engine, dripping sweat her tummy and boobs as I pounded. Her eyes closed, Manami writhed and strained in rhythm with my thrusts, a look of intense concentration on her face.

This was amazing! Manami's warmth and passion were everything I had missed with Miu. I felt vindicated - last night's humiliation and disappointment had not been a result of my age or lack of virility. With a willing partner, I could give as much sexual action and pleasure as I had done thirty years ago.

"Manami, Manami!" I called with a grin on my face. "I love you, sweet girl! Ah! I'm coming again! Ah! AH! AHHHHHH!! Manamiiiiiiii!!"

~~~ End of Galaxy Club 2, but certainly not the last! ~~~

12