Galentine's Day

Story Info
A little lick out between two friends.
1.2k words
4.05
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Louise had arranged to meet up on the night before Valentine's Day to share a bottle of wine and bitch about their hopeless dating lives. Amy had suggested that they write down all the things they wanted in a partner, an erotic vision board of sorts, to release their requests out into the universe for some cosmic intervention.

"When things are this bad," Louise responded, "I'll fucking try anything".

Amy noted that it also happened to be Friday the 13th and decided that the universe was already on their side. "And.... I've got some strong MDMA that we can take if we feel like it," Amy said, putting the final flourish on their plans.

Amy called around after work that evening in her sweatsuit, her hair piled in a messy bun, clutching two bottles of wine and the distinctive smell of weed wafting from her purse.

Louise invited Amy in and apologised that she didn't have time to fully clean up, as she had gotten delayed. Her wet hair skimmed her shoulders, and she was wearing yoga pants and a tight camisole top without a bra. Amy realised that she had never seen Louise this exposed before.

"Jesus, great tits you lucky bitch!" she exclaimed, as she made herself comfortable on the couch.

Louise brought glasses and an ashtray into the sitting room, and then cupped her breasts.

"Ah I had them reduced a few years ago, although no one ever believes me when I tell them that." She exposed her right breast to show Amy the faint scars, tracing her finger around her nipple and down to her rib.

"That's amazing, you'd hardly notice that." Amy cusped her own tiny breasts and sighed, "I'm all nipple and nothing else".

They cracked open the first bottle of wine, licked the MDMA fervently off their fingers and started reviewing their current dating lives. Both were on a variety of apps with various disheartening results. Louise couldn't get beyond a first date, and Amy was just about to give up, for the umpteenth time. Amy detailed her last encounter, a guy seven years younger who wanted a causal hook- he had a big dick, short stamina and subsequently a short shelf life as far as Amy was concerned.

"He wouldn't go down on me," she said, "that's a priority for me."

Louise moaned in support and admitted, "it's been years since someone licked my pussy."

"Stick it on the board," Amy commanded as she danced around the room, "and add a finger up your asshole while you're at it".

The girls quickly abandoned their vision boards while they sat on the couch discussing and dissecting the nuances of their lives, gossiping about friends and bitching about work. They shared a joint between them and continued drinking while they gradually began to feel the drugs kick in. It was Louise who noticed it first, when she became distracted by Amy's big beautiful eyes that now looked almost as dark as coal. The music throbbed throughout her body.

"That MDMA is fucking strong, eh? I haven't had any in ages," Louise said, leaning back against the couch. Amy had taken off her sweatshirt to cool down, her cheeks feeling flushed. "See?" she said to Louise, gesturing at her bralette, "not a titty to be found."

Louise laughed with Amy and then confessed that she'd always preferred small tits, hence the reason for the breast reduction. But no reduction would ever have given her the taut pointy tits she longed for.

"Well, you can have mine," Amy offered, "and I'll gladly take a handful from yours."

Louise laughed again, and caught herself mindlessly stroking Amy's arm.

"I love tits," she confirmed, "I did so much research before my surgery that I became obsessed with them." Her comment hung in the air while she moved her body to the beat of the music.

Amy's head rested on the back of the sofa, her eyes now closed and her chest rising with the slow, deep breaths she was taking.

"Have you ever been with another woman?" she wondered aloud.

"Not really," Louise said, "just kissing and a bit of a fondle. Have you?"

"No, but I think about it a lot. I love watching lesbian porn but not sure I'd be any good at eating pussy, if I'm being honest." Heat radiated off the girls as they sat next to each other on the sofa. "I guess I'll never know unless I try it. I love tasting myself off a man after I've come all over his face."

It was Amy who now placed a hand on Louise's arm and rain her fingers across her warm, soft skin. Louise looked at her and grinned.

"I'm fucking horny as hell," Louise admitted, "you're a fucking minx, you know that?".

Amy took her cue and turned towards her friend. She leaned forward and pressed her forehead against Louises', whispering "let me taste every single part of you tonight." She then cusped Louise's face in both hands and kissed her, softly at first then prising her lips open with her tongue. Louise moaned in pleasure and kissed her firmly back.

Amy's hand slipped under Louise's flimsy cami top and grasped her soft but firm breasts, rolling her hardening nipples between her fingers. Amy broke away from her Louise's mouth, now drenched with saliva, and lowered her tongue around one nipple while pulling and pinching at the other. "Take off your pants," she told Louise in between sucks, and helped her remove the layers that covered what little modesty Louise had left.

Amy made her way down Louise's body, kissing around her belly button and the soft pouch of skin above her pussy. Louise leaned back on the sofa and spread her legs, exposing her pussy to her friend, suddenly now a lover. She hung her head back, soaking up the moment in with growing ecstasy.

Amy kissed the tops of Louises' thighs and traced her fingers across her pussy, stroking the delicate skin up and down as it began to flush with pleasure. Amy teased her friend apart to expose her swelling clitoris pausing for brief moment to really look at Louise lost in pleasure, before encircling her mouth around the hardening bead of pleasure. She felt Louise's growing wetness on her chin. She toyed Louises' clit with her tongue before she began to suck, gently at first and then more firmly. She eased a finger inside of Louise's hot pussy and traced it all around before withdrawing it and working it slowly up Louise's asshole. Amy clamped her hungry mouth around Louise's pussy lips and lapped at her drenched cunt in time with her finger thrusts. Louise moaned and bucked in pleasure, raking her fingers through Amy's hair before reaching down to play with her own clitoris, almost instinctively.

Amy could feel Louise begin to clench in anticipation of a growing orgasm, her hand now grasping Amy's hair to pull her in closer to her aching pussy. Her cunt exploded into tiny convulsions, rippling down her legs and across her upper body. She tingled from the top of her head to her clenched toes and cried out almost as if tortured by her own pleasure, before sinking back into the sofa. Amy remained between Louises' legs gently kissing all around her cunt with her finger still nestled up her asshole. She slowly inched back towards Louise's face, pressing their bodies together breast to breast, and kissed her friend, letting Louise have a taste of her own hot, sticky juices.

"Happy Galentine's Day," Amy whispered to her.

"My new favourite holiday," Louise panted back.