Sex in the Park

Story Info
Lesbian sex in a park.
3.7k words
4.08
4.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are four lesbians living together in a huge house in a very affluent neighborhood.

My best friend, Katie and her fiancé, Billie (Wilhelmina), also share the living arrangements. I have known Katie since she and I were eleven, living in the same neighborhood where we grew up. Jamie and I got married about 5 years ago on the beach, and I carried Jamie's embryo fertilized by a sperm donor, and gave birth to our daughter, Angelica.

This story is only one of the many episodes we shared one very hot summer a few years ago.

******************************************************************

It was a Saturday morning; I was in the kitchen rinsing off the breakfast dishes when Jamie came home from an early bike ride. Angel, our 4 year old daughter, was riding her tricycle up and down the driveway, as the weather was just gorgeous.

I was preoccupied at the sink when Jamie came up behind me and nuzzled her way onto the back of my neck and said,

'That bike ride made me horny. Let's go upstairs for awhile."

"Jamie, are you serious? It's only 10 o'clock in the morning and Angel is outside riding her bike. Can't you wait till tonight?"

"No I'm not Mama, I'm right here!" Angel said as she was standing at the patio door watching Jamie maul me with both hands under my bathrobe massaging my naked bottom.

"What does horny mean?" she asked innocently.

I was mortified that Angel heard what Jamie said. Not getting a chance to answer her, Jamie explained,

"It's when a person beeps their horn too much. It's very annoying."

Angel went out onto the patio and started beeping the rubber horn on her tricycle.

"Like this Mama?" she asked. "Am I being horny?"

"No honey, you're not! Please don't say that word anymore! " Was all I could say as I gave Jamie a stern look.

"What? It sounded good when I said it" Jamie said laughing.

Just at that moment, Katie came into the kitchen.

"What's going on down here?" my best friend, Katie asked.

"Hey, Katie, why don't you take Angel to the park for awhile?" Jamie asked her.

Going over to Katie, Jamie whispered something in Katie's ear.

"Now?" she asked.

"Yes now Katie. I would really appreciate it!"

"No, Katie it's ok. You don't have to. Jamie can certainly wait till later." I told her.

"Don't be silly. It's a beautiful day and I don't have anything much to do. I'll take her. You guys have fun!"

With that Jamie grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the steps leading to our bedroom.

"You are insatiable!" I told her as she bounded up the stairs with me in tow.

Opening my bathrobe and gazing at my naked form underneath, she stayed in her biker shorts and T-shirt as she went over to close and lock our bedroom door.

"You are all sweaty my dear" I told her brushing my hand over her bare shoulder. I do have to admit it, I was so turned on that she shared her sexual intentions for me with Katie. Stuff like that never bothers Jamie. She doesn't embarrass easily.

"Yes, I know. Don't you find that sexy? We can shower when we are done."

"Of course I do. You know I find you very sexy sweaty or not. So, it's just going to be a quickie is it?" I asked rather disappointed.

"Hell no I'm so turned on just looking at you I can't stand myself!" she said leading me to our bed and sitting me at the very edge.

"Don't move", she said sternly.

Taking off her clothes, she went into the bathroom, washed her hands and face, sprayed some deodorant on and ran back to where I was sitting. I wanted to grab her and pull her naked body towards me, but she stopped me. I quickly realized it was Jamie commanding the situation and not allowing me to participate until she wanted me to. In the years we've been together, I have gotten use to her sexual routines.

Slipping my bathrobe from my shoulders, she began to run her hands down my cleavage and onto my breasts. Immediately, my nipples stood at attention wanting her to grab them and get rough with me as she often did. It always turned me on when she dominated me in our lovemaking. I guess it made me feel more of a woman, especially since I've given birth to Angel.

Jamie was definitely the masculine one in our relationship; there was no denying it. I always succumbed to her advances. It was rare that I ever dominated her. It just didn't seem right when I did. Jamie usually laughed at me and took over as she never took my futile attempts at it seriously.

We went from the bed to the shower and back into the bed again. I think Jamie was going through a hormonal thing. She is 10 years younger than I am and loves being intimate with me whenever she can.

A couple hours later I joined the rest of the family out on the patio.

"Hey, how's it going?" Billie, Katie's wife asked with a sly look on her face.

"It's going just fine thank you." I told her.

"Where's Jamie?" Katie asked.

"She'll be down in a minute. We were thinking of going down to the mall for a late lunch or early dinner, are you guys interested?" I asked.

On the drive down to the mall we passed a pink building whose sign read 'Pleasure Palace'. Jamie pointed it out to me and whispered, "Hey I want to check that place out one of these days'.

"Oh really I don't think you need any of what they are selling Jamie!"

"We can spice it up a little, what do you say? Can we?" she continued to whisper

"We'll discuss it later!" I said trying to shut her up before the others caught on.

A couple days later, Jamie called me from the 'Pleasure Palace' and told me she found some interesting sex toys to spice up our intimacy. I tried to tell her we didn't need any sex aids but she said she wanted to try 'other things'. I couldn't wait for her to show me what she had purchased.

"Now, I want you to keep an open mind about this stuff!" she said as she spilled the contents of the brown paper bag onto the bed. There were flavored edible panties, a huge pink silicone dildo, handcuffs and a couple triple X videos.

I just stood there looking at what she bought and thought to myself, this girl is becoming a sex maniac. I tried to act excited about it but told her we needed to take it slow, as I wasn't too sure about the bondage or the dildo thing.

"It'll be fun. I always wanted to try a strap on. Now I got one and I can use it on you!" she said with just a little too much excitement in her voice.

"We'll see Jamie. I'm not making any promises."

"Don't be like that. It will be fun, you'll see" she coaxed.

So, I'm not sure what had gotten into Jamie, but she was definitely on a sex high for weeks. I was starting to wonder if there was someone at her job that was flirting with her and getting her all charged up or if it was just a phase she was going through. Either way, she was making it known that she wanted me all the time. It was getting kind of exhausting and I know I should be grateful that she still finds me attractive and wants to be with me, especially since I am in my mid forties and my body is starting to sag and wrinkle in places I never thought it could.

Of course I talked it over with Katie, my BFF and she kind of thinks it is just a phase with Jamie's raging hormones at their peak. All my sex conversations with her also made her want Billie more than usual. I know Billie wasn't complaining about that!

We had to start locking our bedroom door, as Angel would sometimes wake in the middle of the night and want to snuggle in between us. One time, before we started locking the door, she barged in and crawled up and under the covers exclaiming, "Mama, why are you naked?" Again, I was mortified and didn't know what to say to my six-year-old.

"Mama was just hot and I took off my PJs that's all. Go to sleep now honey."

I had to throw on my bathrobe and get back into bed. Jamie's solution to this dilemma was just to lock the door so Angel would have to knock not to find either of us without our 'PJs' on.

Like I mentioned, I was skeptical about some of the new sex toys Jamie wanted to try out. First of all, I've never had vaginal intercourse with a guy. I wasn't sure if I would be okay with it, but Jamie promised me she would go slowly to see if it was something I wanted to continue with.

She on the other hand was all about having sex with the strap on most of the time. I guess the masculine side of her wanted to experiment with it. She looked at me with those baby blue eyes and knew I couldn't resist her begging. Much to my surprise, it was better than I thought. She was so happy that there was something else we could add to our bedroom repertoire. Of course when I suggested I try it out on her she told me "No way. I don't want any part of that thing shoved in me!"

The handcuffs were ok. Jamie insisted that it was me who had to wear them. I let her have her fun, but didn't like not having any control over the situation. We only tried them a couple of times. Jamie's favorite was using the strap-on above everything else.

That crazy strap-on got us into more trouble than it was worth. One hot summer night, Jamie came into the living room and said,

"Hey Babe, it's a beautiful night and the moon is full. Do you want to take a walk with me down by the stadium?"

"It's almost 9 PM. I'm kind of tired."

"Come on. It'll be fun. Angel is asleep and Billie and Katie are going over some legal stuff for a case tomorrow, I'm sure they will keep an eye on things."

I gave in and decided to take the walk with Jamie. Something I later regretted.

It was mid-summer and a beautiful warm, balmy night. I had on a halter-top and shorts. She was in her T'-shirt and biker shorts. We strolled along, holding hands and chit chatted about our jobs and our daughter when she took my hand and placed it on her crotch. Much to my surprise, I felt the dildo protruding through the nylon fabric. She didn't say anything, just waited for my reaction to her wanting to have sex again. (We had sex that morning after her bike ride).

"Are you kidding me right now?" I asked her.

"No, I'm not kidding. It's a beautiful night. Let's go down by the field house and find a secluded spot where we can fool around!"

"Jamie outside, in the open?"

"Yes, it will be fun. It's late and there isn't anyone around."

"Can't you just wait till we get back home in the privacy of our bedroom?"

"I can, but what's the fun in that?"

Again, and against my better judgment, I let her lead me to a secluded part of the field, behind a few bushes.

"I'm not getting down on the ground Jamie, I don't care how much you beg me. There are a million bugs crawling around down there I'm sure."

"Ok, just slip off your shorts and we'll do it against that tall tree behind the bushes."

Shaking my head the entire way, I did as she asked and removed my shorts and panties and stood there waiting for her to unleash the bright pink dildo that was strapped to her hips. I don't want to admit it, but it was extra exciting knowing we were not suppose to be naked or having sex in a public place. I always wondered about what the hype was with that and now I was about to find out!

I was so turned on watching Jamie as she thrust her hips deep into me as I began to moan. She started kissing me hard, not letting me up for air. The tree bark against my backside left scratches, but the pleasure of the pain they caused was well worth it. Jamie proceeded to pull my halter-top down, exposing both my breasts to the cool night air.

Deep into the thrusts Jamie was administering and just before I climaxed, a bright light was cast upon us. Two police officers, one was a female, with a bullhorn were suddenly there, staring at us. I was so shocked to see them I almost fainted.

"Please stop what you are doing and put your clothes on." Followed by, "Come out from behind the bushes".

To say I was mortified by Jamie's antics is putting it mildly. I couldn't cover my bareness fast enough. Jamie just pulled up her shorts, concealing the dildo deep within her crotch area.

"I'm sorry officer." She said trying to explain away her bad behavior.

"I just wanted to have a little fun with my wife."

'Lewdness and sexual acts in public is against the law in this state, Miss."

The officer was not very polite. He may have been a homophobe, as he seemed pretty disgusted seeing two women engaged in the sex act. As for the female officer, she just stood there smiling the entire time.

He took out a little black book from his waistband and read out loud:

"The Penal Code 647.2 defines lewd public conduct as the touching of genital, buttocks, female breasts or any other part of the human anatomy in order to gratify sexual desires. It can be charged as a disorderly person's offense of a fourth degree felony crime."

Standing there still mortified and of course being totally familiar with the NJ Penal code as I am also a lawyer, I looked at Jamie and whispered, "I can't believe this is happening Jamie!"

"Do you have any ID on you?" the officer asked.

"No, we live up the road a few blocks. We didn't think we needed our ID." Jamie said,

"Well, I'm sorry, but you are both under arrest. You will have to come to the police station for booking. I am going to read you your rights."

And he continued:

"You have the right to remain silent, that any statement you make may be used as evidence against you and you have the right to an attorney, either retained or appointed. Do you understand your rights?" he asked.

I felt like crying. I think I did a little. I wanted to beat Jamie to a pulp and my mind couldn't think fast enough as to what to say to try and get us out of it.

"Officer, please, can't you let us go with a warning?"

"I'm sorry no. This is a serious offense and you guys broke the law. We need to go down to headquarters. You should have thought about the consequences before you did what you did." He said very unsympathetically.

"But we are married. Doesn't that count for anything?" Jamie pleaded.

"Afraid not Miss. Now, please come with me to the patrol car."

I couldn't even look at Jamie. I knew once we got down to the police station, I would call our attorney, Katie of course, to come down and bail us out.

That was one phone call I was not looking forward to. Here's how it went:

"Hello? Katie?" I asked as I was trying to speak very softly into the phone.

"Taylor? Is that you? Why are you whispering?"

"Yes Katie, it's me. Listen, something terrible has happened. I need you to come down to the police station and bail Jamie and I out."

"What the Police Station? Are you guys alright?"

"Yes, we are perfectly fine, just a little embarrassed."

"What did you guys do?"

"Do I have to tell you over the phone?"

"Taylor, what in the world is going on? Are you playing a joke on me?"

"No Katie! I wish I were. Please just get down here and I'll explain when you do".

"I'm on my way."

"What's going on? Billie asked listening to the conversation Katie just had with me.

"I'm not sure what those two idiots have done, but they got arrested. I'm thinking Jamie did something sexual in public or something. She's been acting crazy for sex from Taylor every which way she can!"

"That's insane! And how do you know this? Taylor told you about it?"

"Yes, of course. She tells me everything. I'll call you from the car after I see what the charges are."

As Katie grabbed her purse and keys Billie asked, "And do you tell her everything about us?"

"Of course I do! She is my best friend!"

"How embarrassing!" Katie heard her say as she closed the front door.

Sitting at the police station in the corridor waiting for Katie to arrive, I didn't want to make eye contact with anyone for fear that they would recognize me from being in and out of the courthouse.

Jamie was silent for most of the time as she knew she was definitely in the dog house and it was going to be quite some time before I allowed her anywhere near me.

Finally, Katie got there, went over to the bench sergeant and said a few words. An officer came over to us and said, "Your attorney is here. Follow me to the conference room."

We both got up and walked down the hall following the officer as he opened the door and motioned for us to sit down.

After sitting at the table, Katie demanded to know, "What were you guys thinking lewd and lascivious behavior of all things? Public indecency in a county park? Why would you even attempt to do anything sexual out in public?" she said loudly.

"Well, Katie, as you can probably guess, it wasn't my idea! You know, Jamie has been off her rocker with wanting sex all the time."

"You could have said NO, for God's sake Taylor! Just try using a little self control."

"Your right there is no excuse for our behavior. What happens now?"

Jamie didn't say a word. She sat at the table with her hands folded infront of her.

"Well, Public lewdness is a Class B misdemeanor. You just pay a fine and if you are caught again, you can face up to three years in prison!"

"Don't worry about that! It will NEVER happen again, right JAMIE?"

"Yes, yes, it will NEVER happen again. So how much is the fine?" Jamie asked

"Five hundred dollars." Katie told her.

"OK. But we don't have our wallets or anything. Can you front it for us until we get home? I'll make sure you get it back." Jamie said.

"Of course let me go get the paperwork and pay your fine and we can get out of here."

"Is there any chance the charges can be expunged?" I asked Katie.

"Not for 5 years, unless there is another incidence, WHICH THERE WON'T BE RIGHT?" she scolded.

"Like I keep saying, never again!" Jamie told her.

I think Jamie felt terrible about what had happened and I know she didn't mean for us to get arrested and charged with a crime. It didn't matter, as I knew I was going to make her really feel terrible about it when we got home. Maybe this is what we needed for her to calm down with all this sexual stuff she's been gung-ho about.

When we got outside Katie punched Jamie in the arm and said, "You are such an idiot! How dare you humiliate Taylor like that?"

I didn't say a word as I knew Jamie had it coming to her.

"OW! That really hurt! I'm sorry. I didn't mean for Taylor to get into any trouble! Please you have to believe me. I love her and I feel really bad about the whole thing!"

"Let's just get home. It's late and we all have to go to work tomorrow", Katie said getting into the driver's seat of her BMW.

I wouldn't even look in Jamie's direction on the short ride home. She tried to grab my hand but I quickly pulled it away from her.

When we arrived and went directly to our bedroom, Jamie tried to talk to me but I was exhausted, humiliated and just worn out from the ordeal.

"Let's just go to sleep Jamie. I don't want to discuss it anymore tonight."

"Ok, but you know I love you don't you?" she asked.

"Yes. I know you love me maybe a little too much!" I said as we got ready for bed.

"So what happened?" Billie asked waiting with baited breath.

"They were caught having sex in the park down by the soccer field. I'm not sure what they had on or didn't have on but they were charged with lewd and lascivious behavior."

"No!"

"Yes! They pleaded guilty and paid a $500 fine. Which I advanced for them as neither of them had their wallets on their stroll through lover's lane."

"Wow, how embarrassing. I like having sex, but not in a public place where there's a chance of getting caught."

"I know. They say there is a lot of excitement in it, but I wouldn't know. I don't think it's something I want to put to the test."

"Well, how about you and I having sex right here and now in our own bed?"

"Sounds good to me!" Katie said as she disappeared into the bathroom.