Galentine's Vacation

Story Info
A ladies' sex vacation gets a surprise visit.
6.3k words
3.21
8.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rryleh
rryleh
6 Followers

My wife Anne started a tradition the year we got married. Her two best friends Jenni and Emmy were going through very rough patches with their boyfriends at the time, after the men had cheated on them and had failed to deliver in the bedroom. Anne put together a tropical vacation for her and her friends over Valentine's Day, she called it Galentine's. It was a time for the girls to unwind and do some self-care. Anne also invited her sister Jane, who had been somewhat estranged during their teen years, but whom she was now growing closer with, for good measure.

The first year was a success, except that Anne came back to report that all the women had been incredibly horny the entire time. She confessed that they had gotten a bit drunk at some point and spent an evening making out with and fondling each other, but none of them were daring enough to take it further, and all came home with the female equivalent of blue balls.

Anne's solution the following year was to invite me along. While I didn't relish the thought of being the fifth wheel for the women's girlfriend time, I had always thought these friends of Anne's were smoking hot, and the prospect of seeing them each in a bikini sold me on the suggestion. And, it turned out that Anne had ulterior motives for bringing me along. She secretly confided in her friends and sister that I was brought along for "fun," specifically to provide an opportunity for the girls to satisfy their horniness. My cock would be available to any of them, Anne assured.

Emmy, Jane, and Jenni were all single that second year, so the proposition fell favorably on their ears. Some extra-skimpy bikinis, a few cocktails, and a warm night at the beach was all it took to remove the group's inhibitions, and before I knew it, I was stud horse, a sex toy, a daddy, an eight-inch cock expected to help the Galentine's gals relieve whatever urges they might be feeling.

This arrangement was more than acceptable to me, and so the tradition began. Even after Jenni and Emmy found new boyfriends, and eventually got married, the annual trip continued in secret.

I took my role as sex object seriously, learning Anne and her friends' desires, preferences, and kinks. I trained my stamina with long edging sessions, milking my cum out over the course of hours, or denying myself completely from cumming for days on end. It was important that the women have every opportunity to grope, stroke, admire, suck, ride, and get stuffed by my eight-inch rod in whatever hole they chose, and eventually I could reliably make it through the entire vacation without cumming, unless told to.

So it was that I found myself in the late afternoon with Jenni was laying on top of me, riding my cock, with her smallish tits, barely covered by a black micro bikini top, stuffed in my face. Jenni was a PAWG, she had large, muscular thighs relative to the other women, which were now covered in fishnet thigh stockings, and a large, fit dump truck of an ass, now framed by a black garter belt that held her fishnets in place. She had a butt plug in her asshole, I could feel its pressure through her vaginal wall as she ground on my rod.

I was tied to a chair as Jenni rode my cock, rather sweetly, to the sounds of Al Green's "Let's Stay Together," riding her own edge close to orgasm, her mouth on mine, her hands on my face, making soft moaning and whimpering noises as she had been for the past 20 minutes. Jenni's husband was a nice enough guy, he treated her well enough, but he wasn't openly sexual with Jenni, didn't care for most of the dirtier sex acts, avoided PDA, and disliked any notion that Jenni was a slut. Unfortunately, these were all major kinks for Jenni. Thus, my cock in her pussy. She was fucking me now as if I were her boyfriend, living out an alternate reality in her head as she bounced on my rod.

"Unh, baby," she said softly, kissing me and wrapping her tongue around mine. "Let's get married." She reached a hand around behind her to fondle her butt plug and my balls. "You're my boo. Unh, all my friends are gonna love you."

My wife Anne sat on the couch watching us with her best friend Emmy and her sister Jane. None of them were naked, but none was dressed for public either.

Anne was a tall brunette with long wavy hair and an athletic body, a great wide ass, and full medium tits. She was wearing a tight extreme crop top which showed a lot of underboob and made her nipple piercings very apparent. Her stubble-trimmed pubic hair was clearly visible above a barely-there white g-string. One of the girls had at some point used a magic marker to draw a thick, well-proportioned foot-long cock and balls on the skin of her stomach, from her hip to under her tit. Anne was sitting with a bare leg over that of her best friend Emmy. Anne is a big fan of tits and as the girls watched Jenni and I fuck, Anne would regularly lean over to lick and suck Emmy's tits.

Emmy was the most buxom of the group, slightly shorter than Anne with dirty blone hair, large pale tits and a classic venusian body. Emmy's neon bikini was pulled up and to the side as Anne alternately, sometimes simultaneously, sucked her tits and played a hand at her clit and pussy.

Jane sat on the other side of Anne, thigh to thigh. The skinniest of the group, Jane had a runner's body, with small perky tits, currently covered by a metallic pink tube top, and a small pert ass, over which she had pulled a thong bikini and a small see-through sarong wrap. The sarong was currently hiked up to her hips, and her bikini pulled aside to provide access for the dildo she was currently working in and out of her pussy.

All the women had been more or less in a state of arousal since the morning. The agreement for these vacations is that they get to fuck me in any way they want, and I have to cum where and when they say. It has been a great arrangement.

As Jenni fucked herself on my hard cock, Anne's phone chimed, and a mischevious grin spread on her face.

"Oh you're gonna love this," she said to the room, and stood up from the couch.

Emmy and Jane moved closer to one another as they watched Anne in curiosity, but Jenni didn't respond at all as she continued to slide her tight pussy on my cock, panting alternately into my neck and mouth.

"Ah, fuck, daddy," she moaned softly, mostly to herself. "You're my fucking dick daddy aren't you? Yeah, that's a nice big cock."

Anne went to the front door of the house, not bothering to cover up her visible pubic stubble or the giant cock drawn on her stomach, and opened it, and I could see over Jenni's shoulder that she was greeting two people there. She let them in, and two large men followed Anne into the living room, one of them slapping her on her ass as she walked ahead of them.

"Get up off that cock," Anne said to Jenni. "I've got a present for you since your husband has been such an ass this year."

Jenni finally turned her head to look at Anne, then she gasped slightly and her eyes opened wide.

"What the fuck?" Jenni said. "Dwayne?"

Anne cackled as she slung an arm around the neck of one of the men, making the dong drawn over her ribs stretch and undulate lewdly. He already had one hand over his crotch, and he put the other around my wife's waist as she leaned against him.

"Who's Dwayne?" Jane asked. "Who are these guys?"

Jenni's rhythmic hip motions slowed and she came to a stop on my dick as she looked at the men with incredulity and growing anticipation.

"Dwayne here," Anne said, and turned under the man's arm to put a hand on his plain, unremarkable face, "works with Jenni's husband."

"They fucking hate each other," said Jenni, bouncing her pussy once more on my shaft before reluctantly lifting herself off.

"And this is Dwayne's brother, Dan," Anne continued, moving to Dwayne's other side and placing a hand on the other man's chest. "And they're here to fuck the shit out of Jenni."

"What the fuck?" Jenni said, crossing her arms. Anne walked over to her and, taking her by the elbow, led her over to stand between Dwayne and Dan, who towered over her. Dwayne took ahold of Jenni's face under her jaw in one hand, and of her waist with the other, while Dan immediately began groping her tits and bare ass.

"Your friend says you hadn't been too happy with John lately," Dwayne said to Jenni. "I always knew you was a whore."

Jenni grimaced at the men's rough handling, but had begun to flush and pant with reluctant arousal.

"We hear you can't hardly say no to a cock if it's big enough," said Dan, slapping Jenni's plump ass with a large, rough hand.

"That's what you hear, huh?" Jenni replied. "You got a big cock or just a big gut?"

Dwaye still had his hand around Jenni's neck under her jaw.

"Why don't you take those pants off and find out, slut?" he said, giving her head a slight shake. Jenni's hands were already mauling the men's crotches. At this, she turned to Dwayne and unbuckled his belt, which she pulled free of his belt loops in one enthusiastic motion. Dwayne pulled her face to his and kissed her roughly, his tongue plunging into her mouth, before taking the belt from her. Her hands free, Jenni unbuttoned his jeans.

The cock that sprang out was easily ten inches long and looked thick as a baseball bat. Jenni half gasped, half squealed when it came free into her hand. Dwayne grinned leeringly at her and then wrapped his belt round her neck, passing the end through the buckle to create a collar. He pulled the trailing end up high to bring Jenni's head up; she was already stroking his huge cock.

"Don't forget Dan," Dwayne said. Jenni turned to open Dan's pants, revealing a similarly massive erect cock.

"Holy fuck," Jenni breathed.

"That's right, cunt," Dan said, grabbing a handful of Jenni's short pixie-cut hair. "Yer about to get stretched wide open."

"Let's get a picture," said Anne then, who had been watching with rapt attention. She had her phone in her hand. "Boys, press those big dicks against her and we'll show her husband what she's about to get fucked by."

The men obliged Anne, taking Jenni between them to pose their cocks against her ass and stomach, holding her makeshift collar tight and resting their free hands on her body. Her slim runway of pubic hair highlighted a bare pussy glistening from arousal, her nipples stood out clearly under her micro bikini top.

"Hot," said Anne, taking several photos. "How about a video?" She hit record. "Jenni, what are you doing standing next to these guys which such giant cocks?"

Jenni's hands went to the two dicks pressed against her.

"My husband's coworkers are gonna fuck my mouth and pussy," she said to the camera. "They're gonna choke me and treat me like a whore and cum in my throat and cunt."

"Nah fuck that," Dan said, giving Jenni's belt collar a bit of a jerk. "We ain't playing the baby daddy game." He spun Jenni around so the camera could see the buttplug in her ass. He pulled her collar to bend her over, and slowly removed the shiny metal buttplug, which he tossed aside. He then proceeded to shove his middle and ring fingers between her spread ass cheeks into her exposed asshole. "We gonna fill that ass with cock, stretch your wife out til she ain't nothin but a hole for cum."

"Wait, wha-" Jenni began, but Dwayne took hold of the back of her head and drove his cock into her open mouth, all the way to the back of her throat, and began to face fuck her roughly.

"Perfect," Anne said with a chuckle, stopping the recording. "I'm sending that to John now. Maybe I'll 'accidentally' include some of his other coworkers."

"They already know he's a cuck," said Dwayne as he throatfucked his boss's wife.

"Yeah, she's our wife now," Dan agreed. "Now tell me, wife," he continued, removing his fingers from Jenni's asshole and squirting oil all over her ass from a bottle Anne tossed him, "you ever take it up the ass before?"

Jenni, as best she could with Dwayne's huge cock shoved down her throat, tried to shake her head at him. Bent over at the waist as she was, holding her hands behind her back to let Dwayne use her mouth as he liked, she shook her ass at Dan with a quick twerk.

"Well, you gonna learn how now," Dan replied, and slid his well-oiled meat half of its length into Jenni's ass. Jenni moaned loudly around Dwayne before the moan turned into a gurgling sound as Dwayne's cock bottomed out in her throat. Ropes of saliva were beginning to drip from Dwayne's cock each time he pulled it out of Jenni's mouth, and her breathing was a combination of ragged gasps, grunts, moans, and squeals as the two men began to fuck her from each end like a spitroast.

Emmy had stood up to stand next to Anne, and the two were fondling each other and making out as they watched the two men fuck Jenni.

"My god, that's hot," Emmy said. "I fucking love getting fucked in the ass." She covered Anne's mouth with her own and slid her hand into Anne's ass crack.

"Uh uh uh," Anne chided. "This is Jenni's treat. These guys aren't going to be able to last in that big ass of hers, anyway."

Jane meanwhile had crept over to the chair I was tied to and had begun stroking my cock, rock hard and still slick with Jenni's pussy lube.

"God that looks good," Jane said. "What a merciless fucking. Mmmmm."

And it was. The two big construction worker men were fairly pinballing Jenni between them. First Dwayne burying his cock between her lips until his balls were against her chin, her throat visibly bulging under the belt collar, then Dan meeting her backward motion with a full-powered thrust of his hips, driving his rod as deep into her asshole as it would go. Jenni grunted and moaned around the cock in her mouth, apparently cumming her brains out. Her swollen pussy leaked a steady film of wetness onto her crotch and thighs, emitting squishing and slapping sounds as the cock worked in and out of her asshole and Dan's balls slapped against her pussy lips. With each thrust Jenni's pussy lips opened and closed a little, revealing the wet, pink, passage within.

"Tiiiight fuckin asshole," Dan said to his brother while he held onto the end of the belt around Jenni's neck. He slapped her fat pillowy ass in between thrusts, then stopped to remove his cock slowly from Jenni's anus. Mouth full of Dwayne's cock, Jenni moaned in disappointment and latent pleasure.

Holding my cock by its base, Jane bent on all fours beside me, arched her ass into the air, and took my cock in her mouth, deepthroating its entire length while watching Jenni get fucked. Jane had a hand between her thighs and it was clear she was fingering herself. Her other hand gripped the base of my shaft for control when she occasionally rubbed my cockhead against the inside of her cheek or slapped it against her tongue.

"Mmm, Jenni's pussy tastes good," Jane murmured.

"Hey cockhole," Dan said, looking at Anne. "Get her husband a shot of this gaped asshole." He pushed Jenni's ass to one side so it was pointed in Anne's direction. It was indeed spread open about an inch, refusing to close immediately after being stretched so wide by Dan's thick meat.

Anne and Emmy were still all over each other, sucking on each other's mouth and tits, fingers in each others' pussies and mauling each others' ample butts. With a visible effort, Anne pulled herself off of her friend and picked up her phone again. She started recording.

"Fuuuuck Jenni," she said, aiming the camera at Jenni's asshole and approaching amid the sounds of Dwayne's continued throat fucking. "You got your tight asshole streeeetched out, didn't you?"

Dwayne squatted in the frame next to Jenni's ass, her gaping anus slowly closing. He cupped each cheek at the top of her thighs and looked into Anne's phone camera as he shook Jenni's ass.

"You see how wet your wife is?" Dan said. "Fucking cocksleeve couldn't get enough of my fat cock." Dan jiggled Jenni's ass a few more times before standing up and unceremoniously stuffing his great big cock back into Jenni's now closed asshole, stretching it open again. Jenni moaned loudly in pleasure.

"What a whore," Anne said from behind the camera. She panned over to Jenni's face, where Dwayne was testing just how far and how long he could stuff his ten inches into Jenni's throat. Jenni's eyes rolled to look at the camera as Anne panned over to her face, but her face was stuck in place by the giant cock being stuffed in her mouth. "You actually like being Eiffel Towered like an absolute fuck toy?" Anne asked her.

Jenni moaned and gagged around Dwayne's girth and tried to nod. Dwayne took the belt around her neck in his hand and slowly withdrew his cock from Jenni's mouth, stretching ropes of saliva from her lips and chin.

"Your big dicked coworkers are spitroating me like a hog," Jenni said to the camera. "And I'm gonna swallow their loads when they're done using my ass and throat."

"Sllllut," Anne breathed behind the camera before turning it around on herself. She pulled her crop top up above her tits, the huge cock drawn in marker on her torso clearly visible, stuck out her tongue, and flashed a "V" before licking between her spread fingers and ending the video. She tapped some buttons and chuckled.

"Your husband and his friends are loving this," she told Jenni. "I hope you're prepared to get gangfucked by every man you know when you get home."

"Ohh fuck," Jane said, taking my cock out of her mouth. "I can't take it anymore, I gotta ride your cock." She stood up and pulled off her thong bikini bottom, then, facing away from me, straddled my lap and sunk her slick cunt down on my shaft to the base. She put her heels up on the chair on either side of my legs and began to impale herself, bounching up and down on my cock, leaning to one side with her arm around my shoulders to ensure I had a good view of the action. She was incredibly tight and I knew I was going to have a hard time holding my load.

Jenni was busy getting slapped in the face by Dwayne's cock. He held her face under her jaw in one hand and was using the other to swing his member and strike her face with its length, making a wet slap each time he connected. Jenni had her mouth open and her tongue stuck out, taking the hard slaps alternately on her tongue, nose, face, and forehead.

"Dan," Dwayne said. "How about the old face-to-face?" He continued to idly abuse Jenni's face with his cock as he spoke.

Dan, busy with his hands on Jenni's hips, pounding her ass with methodical concentration, grunted in agreement. He then bent over Jenni and, putting one forearm across her tits, pulled her into a standing position.

"Hey cockhole," Dwayne said to Anne, "you sluts got a couple dildos around here?"

"My name's Anne," Anne replied. "And of course, one sec." She handed her phone to Emmy and disappeared into a nearby bedroom. Emmy used Anne's phone to record more video of Jenni, who was standing in front of Dan, pinching her own nipples with one hand and the other rubbing her bare pussy while Dan thrust into her from behind.

"You look like you're enjoying yourself," said Emmy. Jenni licked her lips, smiled sensuously, and reached up to place her hand on Dan's head behind hers.

"I've got a huge cock in my ass, of course I'm enjoying myself," Jenni said. She demonstrated for Emmy's camera by lifting her leg and moving Dan's hand under her knee to hold it up. Emmy knelt down for a clear view of Jenni's bare, soaked pussy and Dan's thick shaft pistoning in and out of her asshole between her luscious ass cheeks. Jenni reached down with her fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and hang her tongue out for the camera.

Anne returned with two dildos in each hand of varying lengths, thicknesses, and colors. She approached Dwayne with exaggerated sensuality, her tits bared under her pulled up top, her tiny thong accentuating the V of her crotch, the cock on her body undulating with each swing of her hips. Dwayne slipped one arm around Anne's waist and with the other took a long pink double-ended dildo from her hand. Anne tossed the rest aside and put an arm against him as he pulled her close, leaning toward her. She stared at his face defiantly as he mashed his erect wet cock against her hip and stomach, smearing Jenni's saliva onto her belly button and hips.

rryleh
rryleh
6 Followers
12