Galentine's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck you think you're doing?" Anne said to Dwayne.

"Ah, yeah you dumb slut," Jane said, half to herself, as she rode my cock and watched Anne's interaction with Dwayne. "You're gonna get fucked silly while your husband watches."

Dwayne handed the pink dildo to Dan, and then used his now free hand to reach around to Anne's ass, which he squeezed hard and jiggled before moving his fingers to her crack. Her breathing began to deepen even as she continued to hold her arms up against his chest.

"Anne?" Dwayne said. "Nah, to me, you're just cockhole." He reached the hand that wasn't occupied in her ass up to grab a handful of her long, wavy brown hair. He pulled her face towards his against her resistance.

"F-fuck you -- mmf," Anne said as his mouth engulfed hers. Even though she continued to push against him, their tongues could clearly be seen writhing over each other, and Anne had sucked his lower lip between hers as they parted. One of her hands had drifted down to his cock by this time and was now slowly stroking it.

"That's right," Jane continued, a bit louder now. "Treat her like the fuck toy she is. She loves to get manhandled." Jane fairly slammed herself down on my hips with each bounce.

"I'm about to prove you're a cockhole to you and your friends here," Dwayne told her, turning her around suddenly to face Jenni and Dan. "Your sister and husband are gonna watch me fuck you like a ragdoll."

"You don't get to fuck me," Anne said, looking back at Dwayne, even as she presented her ass to him. "Fucking loser."

"We both know that ain't true," Dwayne said, taking Anne by the throat and placing his cock into Anne's asscrack against her butthole. A short gasp escaped Anne's mouth, and she bit her lower lip as her face reddened.

"Ohhh yeah," Jane murmured, her ass slapping against my thighs. "You fucking whore, Anne."

Jenni, who had been accompanying Dan's rhythmic pumping by rubbing her own clit and cumming several times, grinned lasciviously at Anne before reaching out to pull her close.

"You know you love taking cock from losers," Jenni said to Anne, their faces almost touching. Jenni then stuck her tongue in Anne's mouth and they proceeded to make out for several seconds. The motions of Dan's cock pounding into Jenni's ass trasmitted to Anne, with the effect of deepening Anne's breathing even further in anticipation. Dwayne was slapping the head of his huge cock on Anne's bare ass cheeks.

"Tell me your name, slut, and I'll give you the cock you want," Dwayne said to Anne. He held a handful of her hair in one hand as she made out with Jenni, and held his cock in the other.

"She's just a fucking cum dumpster," Jane said loudly, clearly approaching her own orgasm.

Anne broke off her kiss with Jenni to look backward and grin.

"I'm a fucking cockhole," she said. "Now please stretch out my asshole."

"I just got all that on a recording," said Emmy, still moving around and filming the foursome with Anne's phone.

"Watch him putting his cock in my ass," said Anne, looking at Emmy then at me. "My husband and I can fuck to it later, after he's done blowing his load in my sister." Dwayne had put his arm around her chest under her tits and she gasped, then laughed, as he slid his cock into her asshole. "Ohhh fuuuuuck," Anne moaned. "That's a biiiiig cock." She began to pant right away. "Ah god! My ass is gonna fucking cum already!"

Jane couldn't last any longer. "Oh my GOD!" she screamed, slamming her pussy down hard on my shaft in a shuddering, final motion, her whole body stiffening. She pulled my face to hers and shoved her tongue in my mouth as she came, her already tight pussy tightening pleasantly like a vice around my cock. She squirmed, whimpered and moaned as she ground herself on my crotch.

Anne was right, I couldn't hold it either, watching her taking Dwayne's huge cock in her ass and cumming her brains out on it. I shouted loudly in pleasure as I shot a huge load up into Jane's still-clamping cunt.

Jenni cackled in pleasure watching Anne, Jane, and I orgasm at the same time. Her laugh was interrupted, however, as Dan took ahold of her jaw in one hand, tilting her face upward and opening her mouth wide, and used the other hand to stuff the long pink double-ended dildo down between her lips. She began to gulp and gag on the dildo as Dan pumped it into her throat, matching pace with his thrusts into her ass.

"Face to face," Dan said to Anne. "Open your face, cockhole."

Still riding the ebb of her orgasm from Dwayne's fat cock in her ass, my wife obediently opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue for the man. Dan directed the free end of the pink dildo into her mouth, and Dwayne pushed the back of her head forward onto it. The two men pushed the women's faces together firmly until the dildo had been shoved far down into their throats, the dildo disappearing as Anne and Jenni's lips met over it. Their throats bulged and their breath was momentarily stopped as the men assfucked them into oblivion while pressing their faces and tits together.

Anne reached her arms across to gather Jenni in a hug, her hands resting on Jenni's ass to feel it bounce and bulge with Dan's thrusts. Anne had gone rigid again and began to quiver all over as another intense full-body orgasm hit her like a truck. Jenni simply gagged and grunted mindlessly under the pounding, her consciousness all but completely wiped by pleasure.

After a long several seconds, Anne's shaking subsided and the men released the pressure on the back of the women's heads. The women's mouths parted, Anne and Jenni gasping for air, the pink dildo sliding out of their throats coated in a fresh layer of thick saliva.

"I ain't gonna last much longer in this cock holster," Dwayne grunted. He looked at Emmy. "Come kneel down here and eat your friend out. I'll dump my load in both your mouths."

Wordlessly, Emmy dropped to her knees in front of Jenny and buried her face in Jenni's crotch, sucking on her clit and pushing her tongue into Jenni's wet folds. Dan pulled Jenni's legs up off the floor, into a full nelson with her knees up over his forearms, and began to use Jenni like a fleshlight, lifting her on and off his thick rod, giving Emmy better access to her exposed pussy.

"You and your sister are gonna share my cum," Dwayne said into Anne's ear. Anne gasped, smiled, and laughed with pleasure in response. As Dwayne proceeded to lift Anne into a similar position as Jenni, without the nelson, her feet up off the floor with his arms under her knees, he motioned with his chin to Jane.

"Hey cowgirl," he said. "Come over here and suck on your sister's pussy before I drop a load in her throat."

"That's fucking perverted," Jane said as she slipped off my cock and stood up. She walked over to stand in front of Anne as she was being assfucked by Dwayne, her transparent sarong falling back down over her bare ass, her lower ass cheeks and thighs visibly wet from her recent ride on my cock. A stream of my cum ran from her crotch down one thigh. Jane grabbed her sister by the neck with both hands, causing Anne to whimper in expectation.

"You're such a fucking whore," Jane said, her face less than an inch from Anne's, their wet lips nearly touching. "Letting some loser shove his dick up your ass while your husband is watching."

"Ah! You just, unf, wish, ah, ah, you were me," Anne replied, grunting around her words as Dwayne pumped her asshole.

"I don't fuck losers," Jane said, darting her tongue out for a quick lick of Anne's lower lip. "I'm happy just watching you get used as a fuck toy. I'll watch this loser cum down your throat. Maybe I'll even get a picture of it so I can show all your friends how you like to get your protein." With that, Jane pulled Anne's neck toward her and stuck her tongue in her sister's mouth. They proceeded to make out for several long seconds.

When their lips parted, Anne said "You're fucking nasty, Jane. Tongue fucking, ah, your own fucking, oooh, sister?" Jane just smiled at this and licked Anne's mouth again. Anne met her tongue this time with her own before saying "You know you want to suck my fucking pussy, sis." Anne pulled one of Jane's hands down from her throat to place it in the slick V of her sopping crotch.

"I'm not going to eat out my little sister," said Jane, rubbing Anne's clit vigorously and then raising her wet fingers to her mouth and sucking on them. "Unless there's something in it for me," she finished.

"Unh, unh, unh. Ah! I'll suck on, unf, your clit too," Anne said. "Dwayne can bend me over and stuff my ass while we sixty-nine."

Dan had been listening to all this while banging away at Jenni's hole, and this put him over the edge. He gave a loud cry before slamming Jenni's full weight down on the cock in her asshole. Jenni's eyes rolled back in her head as Emmy continued to suck her clit while Dan pumped an initial shot of cum up into her bowels. Before he had spent himself, however, Dan then lifted her off and let her quickly down to the floor, his cock spurting streams of cum all the while. One shot hit Emmy in her face, landing on her upper lip and in her open mouth, the next on Emmy's tits, until he managed to get his cock in hand. He aimed the remaining spurts of his load at Jenni's exposed pussy, tits, and face. Jenni lay on her back with her legs spread, writhing with her own orgasm, cum dripping from her pussy into and across her slightly opened asshole. Emmy quickly straddled her and began a long, cum covered kiss as Jenni rode out her orgasm.

"I've got a better idea," Jane said to Anne after watching this. Then, to Dwayne she said "Hey horse cock, take a seat." She firmly pushed the pair toward a loveseat, Dwayne still carrying Anne with his cock stuffed up her ass. He didn't bother to take his cock out before sitting down, and did so quickly, letting Anne fall a short distance deeper onto his shaft, at which she cried out in abject pleasure and began to quiver. With her legs spread out over Dwayne's, everyone had a clear view of the action, from Dwayne's balls up against Anne's asshole, to her soaked pussy, to her cock-tagged body and her bare tits, to her face, where the foreshadow of yet another orgasm was building.

"She's always liked it rough," Jane said, before lifting her leg up to straddle Anne's thigh. Then Jane placed her crotch against Anne's exposed pussy and began to rub their clits together, her added weight burying Dwayne's thick meat in Anne's asshole all the way to his balls, her hole stretched to accommodate his wide girth. Jane began to slap and choke her sister as she ground their pussies together.

Anne arched her back stared at her sister, her mouth open wide in a silent, breathless ecstasy. A long moment passed as Anne came, seeing stars, before she breathed.

"FUCK!" she shouted loudly. "AUUUGH! You fucking cunt!" Anne shouted at her sister, who had a firm grip around her neck and ground their hips together mercilessly, impaling Anne with her weight on the fat dick up her ass.

"Shut the fuck up," Jane said, grabbing a large clear dildo that had been tossed onto the loveseat and shoving into Anne's open mouth. She proceeded to work it into Anne's throat while Dwayne reached around to pinch and pull at her nipples.

At his limit, Dwayne grunted wordlessly and began to pump his hips upward as best he could, unable to hold his own load any longer. He began to pump a load of cum up into Anne's bowels, and before long the thick white fluid could be seen leaking out of her stretched anus along his shaft and onto his balls.

All Anne could do was continue to cum, and cum hard. Her guttural throat sounds filled the room until Jane began to shake and pump her hips faster, whimpering at first, and then squealing as she reached her own orgasm on her sister's pussy. The trio rode the cum together, grunting and moaning with pleasure as they all reached ecstasy on and in one another, until each had relaxed, and Jane stepped off of her sister.

Anne was limp and covered in sweat, a large load of cum leaking out of her asshole around Dwayne's still-stiff cock. He lifted her hips up slowly, pulling his shaft out from between my wife's thick ass cheeks, to set her beside him on the loveseat. He stood up and took his cum-covered cock in his hand, stroking it vigorously.

"Not done yet, cockhole," he said to Anne. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair, lifting her head up out of her daze and pulling her face toward his cock. She opened her mouth and accepted his giant cock as he slid it past her lips into her throat, the cum from her ass that coated his shaft dripping out at the corners of her mouth. Barely conscious as Dwayne began to fuck her throat, she looked truly like a mindless slut.

"There's your picture," Dwayne said to Jane, handing her Anne's phone, as he shoved Anne's face all the way down on his meat. Her nose buried in his pubic hair, her tongue against his balls, her throat bulging from the fat length shoved down it, saliva and cum dripping from her lips and chin onto her rolled up crop top and exposed tits, her exposed asshole still open slightly, a thick stream of cum leaking from it, my wife looked like an utter whore and fuck hole. Jane took several photos with the phone.

"Now get a video," Dwayne said, fucking Anne's mouth a few more times before withdrawing his cock. Jane hit record, saying "Here's my sister getting a mouthful of cum from some loser. She'll let pretty much anyone throat fuck her and cum in her mouth."

Dwayne grunted once and then came again, crying out with each spurt of cum as it shot out into Anne's mouth in sequence. A few of his shots landed partially on her lips, but the rest landed on her tongue or in the back of her throat. Anne maintained eye contact with the camera as Dwayne emptied his balls into her open mouth.

"Fuck, nasty," said Jane behind the camera. "You kiss your husband with that mouth?"

When Dwayne had finished unloading, Anne, keeping her lips open, turned to the camera to display her mouthful of thick white cum.

"How does that cum taste?" Jane asked, as Dwayne took Anne by the hair again.

"Swallow that load," he commanded Anne. She closed her mouth and swallowed, not bothering to lick off the cum that was still on her lips and chin. Then she grinned.

"Tastes like a fuckin loser," she said, smiling. "A big-dicked loser who stretched out my asshole." Then she put one hand between her legs and spread her pussy out for the camera before Jane cut.

Everybody sat or lay back then, limp and exhausted. "That was fucking amazing," Jenni said. Everyone agreed.

12