All Comments on 'Gamble'

by Padre33

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

A great story. love it. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was not able to pause the story! It is 3am and I just finished it! Great story, don't stop now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thought bev would reveal his incestuous relationship to Karl as a way to ease his mind.

HawkEye1969HawkEye1969over 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars. It is a good read and I hope you would write at least one more chapter. I have some ideas on where I would go with this story but in the end it is up to you to write the story. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your spell check needs updated lots of miss spelled words. But also a decent story.

creativeandfuncreativeandfunover 1 year ago

Very nice and very creative. The storyline was believable and easy to follow. Would love to see the story from Cat's perspective or perhaps a sequel told by Cat? Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

loved it

Mobile49Mobile49over 1 year ago
Great Story

Great story. It has a perfect ending just like it is.

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

AWWWsome !!!!! I normally don't give out 5 stars to authors with less than 25 stories, but this story deserved it. Keep up the good work.

TomNJaxTomNJaxover 1 year ago

Great story, I'd love to see a follow-on that explains Bev Wilder's interest. Maybe something like he is "married" to his sister or wants to be and saw Kurt and Cat as similar or completion of what he had or missed(?)... You're right, lots of room to continue and you did a great job with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
GOOD READ!

I liked your characters. I thought Bev would reveal a wife, who just happened to be his sister. Would like to read some more.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Not the typical grunt grunt oh yeah baby cum for me how was I story. Felt more like reading a cross between field n Stream and Good House Keeping. I applaud a well written story, characters fleshed out to completion with polish. Employment of the less is more principal engaging a reader with hope and self placement. Thank you for your effort and time. I greatly appreciated the story even if it wasn't filled with the verbose and heated sibling sex I'd hoped for at the onset the writing still resulted in finishing the story with maybe a paragraph or two speed past.

HornyJon61HornyJon61over 1 year ago

I truly enjoyed your story, it is well written and erotic also. Please keep up the excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m guessing that english isn’t your native language. You are trying to hard, trying to use words that a British author wouldn’t.

Robinius1Robinius1over 1 year ago

Of course a man who shoots rabbits and squirrels would be a good hunting guide in an area he'd never set foot on. And of course his good-for-nothing brother-in-law would win over three hundred and eighty thousand dollars at a casino in a single day. Not very believable. Also not believable that a man could sleep in the same bed with his attractive sister for months without making a move on her. Other than those things your story was okay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best sories I've read in this category. Yes, I would love to read more of your work.

SinthiaOblivionSinthiaOblivionover 1 year ago

I find some of the best authors here! You my friend are one of them! Thank you.

maxx308maxx308over 1 year ago

An excellent read, thanks for sharing.

winterplayingwinterplayingover 1 year ago

Now I want to know why Bev is being so nice?!!! Good story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ehhh… so-so.

The chuckhold aspect was unnecessary. Focus on the relationship of the siblings, helping weather the abusiveness of the brother in law, and then finding their common ground to build their relationship.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

“You need to make plans….”

To be imagined in Bev’s voice. 😋

5⭐️

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Loved your story. A happy ending in a sibling romance is always a great read. Thank you

gametime279gametime279over 1 year ago

The story was good, and pretty fun, but the idea that he has $380k on the table but the 3 of them are struggling with bills and then $30k makes it all better is a little out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just so you know, it is illegal to sell wild game and there is little to no money in selling furs…..so your story premise of making extra money by hunting has no (0) credibility.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't understand people reading a story that is tagged incest and then complain about the incest. This was a really solid slow burn of a story. The build up to the actual sex is done so much better than the bulk of what I see, "my boob fell out, then my pants fell off, I tripped, he tripped into me, and oh noes we were accidentally fucking but I grew to like it and didn't stop." 95% of the stories are like that it seems. This had plot, premise, and a solid enough environment. I do agree with some feedback that the hunting was sketchy. Would have been fine if you didnt date the story by adding in the vlogging for the gun store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As if a country boy would care about selling illegal meat. My mom bought raw milk from a farm near my hometown. Farmers don't give a fuck.

Also Bev is interested in them because he's a rich pervert duh. The richer you get the more the world bores you and the more detached you become.

The start was pretty grounded. I like that they went to therapy for once. Could have used more sex scenes preferably without Karl kinda overdid the karl cucking.

venus_canvenus_canover 1 year ago

Loved the story- nice descriptions and character build up

Would love to read more of your stories

juanviejojuanviejoabout 1 year ago

I LIKED IT...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your arrangement with a casino boss Bev Wilder spoiled the story!

Mr Wild willyMr Wild willyabout 1 year ago

This was a really interesting spin on a story of this type. It was very well done, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Six Stars if I could!

mrdata9770mrdata9770about 1 year ago

(5/1/2023) Okay, I’m not a country boy and I don’t care whether the selling of wild game was legal or not or if selling furs was not very profitable. This was a very nice fantasy with a good mix of erotica. Thank you, thank you, thank you, for not having Karl eat her out after Kurt came in her kitty. Also, it would have been great to have Karl catch them as Kurt did Cat doggy while pulling her hair as she declared herself as Kurt’s property. Five stars.

jesse13691959jesse1369195910 months ago

You are a true author I love your work looking forward to reading more of your work.

shadrachtshadracht9 months ago

Good story jn general. Enjoyable. Some details felt a little glossed over, and some a little awkward, but on the whole it was a fun story to read. Thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPadre33@Padre33
1 May 2024 Good morning Everyone, I'm still alive, though just as swamped, and struggling to get any writing done. I am not done with Kodie and Martin, and have a few ideas on how to take the story, but need to find the time and motivation to get to the writing. Thank you...