All Comments on 'Gambling Debt Cuckold'

by edrider73

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Are you fucking kidding?

No rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

You have your husband raped on film? Hope you both enjoy AIDS

Sick mind author ......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well.....Ths Time

you didn't tie a string around his nuts or try to physically castrate him. This time you mentally fucked your male character. My only question is why you post your shit in LW? You must get some kind of perverse enjoyment doing that. Your stories and hatred toward your male characters are repulsive. At least I only had to skim this story to find out your intention. 1 star as always. Take it to a more appropriate category.

elHosedelHosedover 10 years ago
Seriously?

Leaving the worthless dumb-shit before being held accountable for his debts wasn't acceptable? Instead she had to become even more of a degenerate then him...

It was fairly well written and certainly didn't come off as "just the facts", as so many flash stories do, but god the content...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh hum, another low score posting.

I suspect these type of people posting such trash do it just to piss people off. Either that or they are simply sociopaths.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry Author

Pretty bad. Not one of your best. In fact just horrid. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this is not a good tale

sad to say there is a story in there somewhere.... revisit and rewrite please... I think you can saves this

7daysuntil7daysuntilover 10 years ago
Good story

After reading this story, I will never gamble on anything. I like this story because of what happen to the husband. When I was reading this, I thought for sure that the wife was going to screw this other guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Weird gay sex fantasies

Don't belong in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
well, well, well.....

a morality lesson on literotica.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

Most of your criticizers don't accept that a loving wife will do anything - ANYTHING - to get my husband to stop gambling, erase his debts, and start anew.

At least, you had the decency and courtesy of preserving my dignity.

Thank you,

Amanda

user110user110over 10 years ago
thank you, gentle author

you handled some potentially horrific visuals really well. i was engaged, but i was watching a train wreck happen instead of being a passenger during one. i enjoy finishing a story without feeling like i've been fondled by a fat, sweaty man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Yes the cucks have taken over this shit site!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sick gay rape crap again

Would the author endorse selling a wife addicted to online shopping to the local whorehouse to get the money back and teach her a lesson to never overspend again?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 10 years ago

I thought this was a well written story, with an interesting slant on the cuckold scene.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Interesting tale. Certainly well written. Have to admit, the subject material made me a little uncomfortable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ugly, nasty story

You seem to have a flair for writing horse manure.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggover 10 years ago
Creative

I admire your fortitude in publishing this when you know (or should have guessed) that the double- or triple-standard bigots would be out in force. It's okay for real men to fuck around even though they're married; it's not okay for real men to leave their wives alive if the wives fuck around; and now it's not even okay for real men to stop letting their wives fuck around to work off their husbands' debts. This last would imply that the protagonist in your story should have let the rapist fuck his wife but that he would then be compelled to kill his wife because he let her fuck around.

You deserve all five stars -- not because I was aroused, but because I was entertained!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I loved your story

Your story was well crafted and written. I saw the story direction change coming but it was it was a great read. Keep writting interesting stories like this one.

Thanks. Ed

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 9 years ago
What a bitch.

I would divorce her for doing it. And suggesting it. Not a chance in hell I would stay with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You are still the same idiot as always!! MINUS 5*!!!

That author is the world biggest faggot! He suggested to the readers protagonists in his stories that are criminals to steer the feelings of the readers in a direction to hate the acting women. Dear reader, hate not the protagonists, hate the author for his idiotic cheap writing!! He is a poor victim by his own brain sick thinking!!! He needs professional help!!!

ptebadenptebadenabout 7 years ago
Curious story

But it isn't hot enough

timrivtimrivover 6 years ago

I would have done the video to save her since the gambling was my fault but after I would either have divorced her or just cut country. His self respect was done and in her eyes he will always be the weak guy in the video and he would always see it in her eyes no matter what she said verbally.

l_bentonl_bentonabout 6 years ago
best story i have red in a long time

i LOVED IT

i am a strait man and happily married always wanted to be cuckolded but this story was so original and so great. holy cow i just think it was the best thank you

l_benton@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story, 5*

Good story, as usual. And has a sort of moral to it:

For once a gambler ( but could also be an addict/rummy etc.,) had to pay for what he did, not let someone else pick up the tab. It's almost 'Libertarian'.

I don't know if I would have said anything different than he did when the gag was removed, but would hope I could say something like "Better it happen to me than you,"

49greg49gregalmost 5 years ago
Good story

Would have cured me of my addiction to chocolate bars, milk, malts, malt balls, ice cream, and even those chocolate oranges with the individual sections in them.

Thankfully I've never put my family into debt to satisfy my cravings.

I like it, amusing and fun read.

maddictmaddictover 4 years ago
You bet ya

Wicked good. Clever wife, clevverer husband don't make that bet.

Lucky_PoundLucky_Poundabout 4 years ago

Okay.....this is super fucked up. If you were to think about for a second then yes you could say the husband deserved some sort of punishment for all the debts and being on camera getting ass fucked could be used to pay off his debts then yes I could both objectively and subjectively agree. But that's only if he's willing. Just imagine for a second if the roles were reversed, that an woman who didn't like sex except with her husband, got in gambling debt and had to find a way to pay but didn't know how so along came husband willing to be ass fucked by a woman with a strap on to pay it off. Now imagine the switch at the last minute thing the wife pulls but again reversed in that the wife is held down against her will and then.....RAPED so that she can't move properly after words, with a possible mental trauma. That would be the most fucked up raped you make and this story up top is that basically but reversed. So call me getting on the van wagon or what not but this is royally, insanely fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
It's all mental

Unrealistic. All the gambler got was an hour of assfucked video with anal tissue being ripped, so some emergency dept then proctological surgery. For a porn movie that earns $60,000, and his debt is paid off. For an hour of painful ass rape and surgery recovery. Easier than broken knees and still owing. What happened to all the beaver cunt photos with her face, and his asshole photos with his face. No blackmail?

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Now honestly dear author, you don't believe the nonsense you write yourself so why are you selling it here? He is debt free according to the video, and she and the actors are going to jail for a long time. Why are you telling us the two would stay together? Even your mind must go against it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

PG Lifeline channel stuff. Very boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This seems to be a fantasy for some man hating feminist the man gets raped rather than the old story of the woman has to pay. Rape is rape! A new statistic that have come to light recently when you count all the rapes of men in all the jails and prisons it seems men are raped about the same amount as woman are. Now if the guy was given the choice that would be different

DrgwngDrgwngalmost 2 years ago

this pretend author is a pos. She obviously lives in a world where men get abused and women enjoy it.why do the stupid men stay with the wives in these stupid stories. Because the fake author here believes men should be weak, helpless pathetic creatures. Must be writing from personal experience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not a man hating feminist, but an old heterosexual Combat veteran, but I'm laughing at all the comment about this story. I know most expected the story to take the old turn where the wife would have to become a high class call girl and perform a lot of humiliating acts which would be expressed through the story line where the wife would have love that life she wouldn't stop being the prostitute, You see that is how men in the back of their mind really think about RAPE! Ah, but, when they have to identify with the rape victim, it ain't about sex nit is about taking from someone something that is given to someone through love. Not taken without permission

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous