Gambling his soul against the Devil

Story Info
A mortal man challenges Lucifer in a fiddler's challenge.
5k words
4.32
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on, Lucas, you ain't gonna stand all alone all night, are you?"

Lucas' eyes shot up from his mug of ale and he turned his attention forward to his loud colleague. Arthur was looking at him expectantly.

"I'm sorry man, I guess I'm not in much of a partying mood today."

Arthur huffed dramatically. "Well, if you wanna spend Christmas' eve glowering all by yourself, then be my fucking guest," he let out before going back to the festivities. Lucas finished his drink and then stepped outside to drown out the sounds of the loud jovial music.

Outside, the wind wasn't as cold as it had been in the previous week. Lucas had desperately wanted to go back home for the holidays, but a blizzard had completely blocked off all the roads between the mine and his hometown, leaving him stranded with a bunch of rowdy gold diggers.

His sister had had a kid a few months ago, and he was really looking forward to seeing his new nephew. He also missed his parents, his two brothers, and the housecat. He was slowly capitulating to the fact that he wouldn't see them for Christmas or for the new year.

He took out his pipe and went to grab his matches, but they weren't in any of his pockets. He was about to throw down his pipe in frustration when another man handed him a lit match.

"Thank you," Lucas said while grabbing the fire to light his tobacco. He glanced at the other man but didn't recognize him. However, he quickly noticed that this mysterious stranger was ruggedly handsome. Deep dark eyes, slick black hair, thick lips, clean shaven; He exuded an aura of elegance and refinement.

"Can you believe it?" The man said in a voice that exuded gravitas. "Spending Christmas in a mine, tsk. When we could be back home, enjoying a nice meal with our families instead of these rude louts."

"Yeah, it's dreadful." Lucas couldn't help but feel suspicious about this dashing gentleman. His clothes were much too classy, and he even had an expensive-looking top hat.

"What if I told you... I know of a way that you could see your folks-"

"Okay, I get it," Lucas interrupted.

"Excuse me?"

"You're Satan."

The mysterious stranger did a double take. "I'm sorry, what are you trying to insinuate?"

"That wasn't an insinuation. I was pretty blatantly calling you out as the Devil. Look man, I've read the Flying Canoe, I've read the Devil at the Dance. You're not that subtle, Mister Fancy-Dress-Suit offering deals."

"This is ridiculous, I have never heard such outlandish-"

"You're just wasting both of our time right now."

"I..." He looked at the sky and let out a deep sigh. Suddenly, the mysterious gentleman's demeanor changed entirely. "Mister Tessier. You believe me to be the Devil?"

"Yeah, I'd say I'm ninety-five percent sure."

"And yet, you aren't throwing crucifixes at me, or praying the demon away, or running for your life."

"That's because I'm smart enough to know I couldn't outrun a goddamned fallen angel."

"I suppose there is some wisdom to this."

"Not trying to deny it anymore?"

"What's the point? You've made up your mind."

"True."

"Then, why are you still standing beside me?"

"Curiosity, I'd say. I kinda want to hear what it is that you want to offer me."

The mysterious man snickered. "Then so be it. I want to challenge you to a fiddler's duel. The better player wins. If you win, you get to visit your family for the Holidays."

"And if you win?"

The well-dressed stranger gave him a wicked smile.

"If you win, you get my soul."

He shrugged in lieu of a response, for he didn't need to say more.

"Well, I disagree with those terms."

The man in black let out a powerful throaty laugh. "Oh, Mister Tessier... Trying to negotiate with the Devil? Really? What other prizes do you think I would ever be interested in? What could you ever hope to offer me that would be worth your soul? Your firstborn?"

"There's a misunderstanding here, Satan. I do not mind putting my soul on the line, as long as it is against a prize of equal value."

"And seeing your family is not worth your soul?"

Lucas placed himself in front of the gentleman, with his fists upon his hips. "A soul for a soul. If you win, you get my soul. But if I win, I get yours."

The other man's face twisted in an inhuman expression. It was as if rage, disgust, anguish, and utter shock were all fighting each other to be given rights over the man's visage. "I must have misheard you. Are you saying that you, a mere mortal, believe your soul to be of equal value to mine?"

"I know they are. We are both sons of God, aren't we not?"

"This is preposterous. I should smite you where you stand."

"So, you do not accept my offer?"

"No." His voice resonated through the open air, making the ground shake around them.

"I didn't know that Satan was a wimpy coward."

"Excuse me?"

"You refuse because you already know that you would lose. You must be a pretty lousy fiddler."

Despite the cold, trees around them were catching on fire. The snow melted at their feet and the distant wind filled with the horrendous sounds of lamentations and suffering.

"Just wait till I tell the guys that Lucifer is a big chicken."

"I AM NOT A COWARD!"

"Then prove it. Your soul against mine, may the best fiddler win."

"Deal," the Devil uttered, putting his hand out to shake Lucas'. "The winner shall own the loser's soul until the end of their life."

"Woah woah woah," Lucas said while closing his hand against his chest. "I wasn't born yesterday. You're just going to kill me right after losing the contest and then your soul will be yours again. I say, the winner owns the loser's soul for the rest of eternity."

"No. Not eternity. Let's say instead, for the rest of your potential life. Winner owns the loser's soul for the next sixty years."

"Make it eighty and you've got a deal. I plan to live to at least a hundred."

"Eighty it is."

Lucas shook the Devil's hand, sealing his fate.

He went back inside to get his fiddle, then met with the mysterious stranger in the middle of the large dining hall where the rest of the miners were celebrating. The room went quiet when the two men walked onto the stage, holding their instruments, and facing each other.

-----

The contest was quick and devastating. Satan was on his knees, tears running down his cheeks. He had lost. Satan, Lucifer Morningstar, the Devil, the Father of Lies, the Warden of Hell, had lost the fiddle duel and his soul in the process.

Lucas couldn't believe what was happening. He had not only protected his soul, but in the process, he had acquired the Devil's soul for the next sixty- no, eighty years.

The prize had been too tantalizing, and Satan had obviously believed himself to be far superior to this nobody. He had gambled, and failed atrociously. Which was great for Lucas.

Lucas thanked the crowd, and then grabbed his new possession by the arm to lead him away from the people.

"Now, to find a private place where we can discuss this ownership further..." Lucas thought out loud.

"We could go to my palace," Lucifer offered.

"You mean, in Hell?"

"Yeah. As the Devil, I can freely travel back and forth between the mortal realms and my domain. And, as the owner of my soul, you can probably follow through... without too much damage to your soul."

"I am fully under your protection. As your Master, you may not allow any harm to be done to me, my person, my body, my soul, my name, my reputation, my spirit, my mind. Understood?"

"Understood," he grumbled under his breath.

"Similarly, none of my peers, friends, or family shall be hurt by you, directly or indirectly, in relation to this ownership. That means no revenge, no retaliation, anything. Understood?"

"Understood."

"Alright, bring me to your palace."

They went outside, where no one would see them, then the Devil grabbed Lucas by the arm. Reality shifted around them. The mining compound disappeared, and soon they found themselves falling down a corridor of flesh and pain. Traversing the tunnel wasn't painful, the walls themselves had been built with suffering. He couldn't even comprehend how he knew that fact, he just did.

Then, the floor under them became stable, and they found themselves in the largest, most lavish construction that Lucas had ever seen. As soon as they landed, demons all around them turned to face them.

"Demons," Lucifer called before any of them could act, "this mortal will be in charge for the foreseeable future. His name is Lucas Tessier and he has gained ownership of my soul for the next eighty years. No harm shall come unto him."

Lucas held his back straight. He owned the Devil. This felt good. "Bring me to your chambers, Satan."

"As you wish, Mister Tessier."

They passed by rows of artfully decorated corridors and rooms, until they finally reached the grandiose bedroom. Naked demons were laying down on the enormous bed, doing sinful acts to each other. They stopped when they saw Lucifer and his new mortal master.

A curvy succubus came towards Lucas, her eyes emitting an ominously hungry leer. "Who have we here," she asked in a sultry tone.

"This is Lucas Tessier. He has won my soul in a fair competition and is now in charge around here."

The demons all looked shocked, their gaze alternating between Satan and his mortal owner.

"Everybody that isn't Satan, get out," ordered Lucas.

He was surprised by how swiftly the demons obeyed. He could definitely get used to this amount of power.

"Taking me to my bedchambers, alone? If I had to guess, I would say that you might have some uncouth ideas, Mister Tessier."

"Kneel, Satan."

It took him a few seconds, but eventually, he obeyed. "As you wish, Mister Tessier." The kneeling devil tried to maintain as much pride in his tone as he could.

"From now on, you shall call me... Master."

"What!?"

"As the owner of your soul, I command you to obey!"

Satan growled. He was evidently furious, but he couldn't argue against his owner. He nodded.

"Don't nod, use your words."

"I will obey... M-Master." He spat out the words with spite.

"Good boy."

Satan's cheeks turned red. He had been reviled and feared for so long, he was obviously not used to receiving genuine praise.

"Oh, you like when I call you a good boy?"

"... No..."

"I forbid you from lying to me. Now, I'll ask again. Do you like when I call you a good boy?"

Satan's lips trembled. He was trying to keep them shut, but his owner had previously commanded him to obey, and now he couldn't lie. He had to answer. "Y-Yes, I like the way it makes me feel..."

Lucas thought back to his knowledge of the Bible. Eve and the snake came to his mind.

"You can shapeshift, isn't that right? Turn into animals and mimic people and stuff like that?"

"Yes, I do have these powers."

"So, I could command you to change your body into anything I want, right?"

Satan rolled his eyes. "Yes, Master." He made sure to pronounce the word in the most sarcastic tone possible.

"And you're going to change your tone. From now on, you must show me nothing less than deference. No more eye rolls."

Satan clearly wanted to grumble under his breath, but now he would be physically unable to do it. "Yes, Master, I will show you the utmost respect."

"Good boy."

Again, he blushed. He must've hated how good it felt.

"Now make yourself look weak. You have too much muscle mass as is."

The Devil did as he was told, and soon his muscular body turned into a slim androgynous form.

"Add some fat, particularly around your thighs and ass."

"Do you want me to take on a woman's figure, Master?" he asked while his body was changing to suit the mortal's request.

"No."

Satan looked back, confused. "You don't?"

"I don't. You'll still be a man. A feminine, feeble, dummy-thick femboy, sure, but still male. Make your face androgynous, with nice plump lips."

Soon, the mysterious stranger looked remarkably cute. Lucas was thinking about all the things he could do to his new toy.

"I want to see you naked."

Satan's lips trembled.

"Undress, now."

He started undressing, as slowly as he could.

"Faster, Lucy."

Lucifer gasped. He didn't look pleased with his new nickname, but he obeyed his master.

Eventually, the Devil was naked, showing off his remarkably wide hips, dump truck ass and his massive cock.

"You're going to shrink that thing," Lucas said while pointing at the large devilish dick.

"You want me to turn it into a vagina?"

"No, keep it, but make it small. Two inch long, with proportionally small balls."

Satan obeyed, but he looked less than pleased about it. "Why, Master? At this size, it's practically useless."

"Because it's embarrassing. For everything you've done as the Devil, you deserve humiliation, wouldn't you agree?"

"I wouldn't... but I cannot disobey you, Master."

"Good. And, that dick? It's not a grower. It shall be the same size when it is hard."

Satan scoffed. His dick had shrunk into a ridiculously tiny appendage, to the point where it was almost laughable to call it a penis.

"Anything else? Master?" He said in the most deferential tone possible, as if exaggerating his tone was his way to fight back.

"Yeah, there is something else. You can suck my dick."

The curvy demon took a deep breath, then said "As you wish, Master."

Lucas sat on the side of the bed while his new pet kneeled between his legs. Lucy undid the belt buckle and pulled down until he revealed his master's cock, then took it in his mouth.

Lucas had only received fellatios a handful of times in his life, but all the past occurrences paled in comparison to this hellish blowjob. The Devil's mouth pleasured his dick in ways he never would have expected possible, his lips and tongue working in tandem to stimulate all of his most sensitive spots.

Lucy pulled his pants down lower. He pulled away from Lucas' dick, only to suck down on his balls. The whole ordeal lasted less than a minute and a half, with Lucas spewing his seed all over the Devil's face. He fell back down on the bed, feeling elated.

A few seconds later, he was wracked by waves of post-orgasm mindfulness. He shot back up and looked down at his new concubine. The satanic femboy was wiping up sperm from his face and bringing it to his lips. His sperm. Lucas had just jizzed all over Satan's face. And the Devil looked back at him expectantly.

"This is a dream, right?"

"Nope. You did just ejaculate all over the Devil's face. Congratulations, Master."

Lucas didn't know if he was more terrified or ecstatic. He was slowly realizing just how much power he was truly wielding at that moment. He was still reeling from the orgasm, his dick twitching and leaking small dribbles of cum.

"What now, Master?"

Lucas considered his options. One thing in particular that kept popping in his mind was the desire to thoroughly humiliate his new slave.

"Do your shapeshifting powers work on other people too?"

"Maybe, why?"

"Could you modify my dick, for example?"

Lucy glared at him in silence for a moment, before finally uttering, "you want me to make it bigger, don't you? Master?"

"Yeah. Make it look just like yours did before I made you shrink it."

His cum-glazed servant obeyed, grabbing Lucas' cock and balls. He could feel a surge of energy going to his groin. He groaned, as the feeling was somewhere between pain and pleasure.

His average dick was soon replaced by a massive manhood, which clashed with Satan's tiny dicklet.

"What about clothes and accessories," Lucas asked while looking down at his wonderful new cock, "can you create those at will here?"

"I can, Master."

"Good. There are a few things I would like you to wear for me."

He made a list for Lucy, who materialized every item onto his body. A french maid dress, which was way too short and had no fabric over the breasts so that Lucy's nipple would be displayed at all times. Thigh-high fishnets stockings framed his thick thighs. Gaudy jewelry, including rings, bracelets, and earrings. And finally, a thick leather collar that said "WHORE", with the O also being a thick metal ring onto which a leash could be clasped

When the outfit was completed, Lucas looked at his newly-dressed pet. Satan's cheeks were bright red.

"Now, Lucy, be a good boy and come put that butt of yours to good use."

The Devil obeyed without flinching, walking up to Lucas who still sat on the side of the bed. The obedient femboy turned around to rub his ass against the mortal's thick hard dick. Lucas grabbed his demon by the hips and pulling him back, causing his big dick to slip between the pet's thighs. The head of Lucas' cock was now rubbing against the Devil's tiny ballsack.

"Call back your bedfellows, all the succubus and the incubus that were here earlier. I want them to see this."

Satan resisted the order for as long as he could, but his mouth eventually betrayed his will, and he sent a command.

A crowd of lustful demons entered the bedchambers, gazing at the astonishing sight.

Lucas whispered into Lucy's ear, "tell them who you are and who you belong to."

"I, Lucifer Morningstar, am now the property of my Master, the mortal known as Lucas Tessier. I am his to make with as he pleases."

Lucas shook his dick, making it slap hard against the tiny, shriveled balls of his femboy pet.

The demons were equal parts flabbergasted and excited by the sight. Lucas could see a number of them masturbating or touching each other.

"Spread your ass for me, whore," Lucas commanded.

Lucy pulled his cheeks apart, revealing his devilish butthole. Lucas placed his dick against the rim, titillating it. He was about to sodomize the Devil, in front of his own demons.

"Beg for my dick."

Lucas could see the arms of his pet tremble. "Please, Master, fuck me," he finally let out after a short moment of resistance.

"You can beg better than that, right? Humiliate yourself in front of your demons, Lucy."

His femboytoy gasped, then looked back with indignation, before turning his face forward again. "Please, penetrate me with your big phat cock, Master! Fuck my tight boypussy, breed me, stretch my slutty hole! I am your fucktoy, use me however you want, Master!"

Lucas indulged him, pushing past the tight rim, and entering his pet's bowels. Lucy's ass was... divine. The warmth, the tightness, the grip, it was unlike anything else he had ever felt. Lucas couldn't even banter with his pet, as he was completely entranced by the perfect ass.

Lucy moved up and down vigorously, bringing Lucas to his climax even faster than when he had used his mouth. The sensation was also much more intense, as his new cock let out a much larger load than what he was used to. What felt like a whole gallon of sperm passed through his large cock before shooting into Satan's guts.

Around them, the crowd of demons cheered and hooted, calling out rude names towards the being that was once their king. Lucas felt tremendous pride at having so thoroughly humiliated the Devil. Knowing that he would be doing so for the next eight decades only made the feeling sweeter.

Feeling satisfied, Lucas pulled out of his pet, then commanded the room, "keep him full while I rest. Lucy should never have fewer than two cocks using him at all times." He then pushed the Devil into the crowd. The demons didn't need to be told twice, and soon Lucas was watching his slut getting spit roasted by large demonic cocks. He laid down on the bed with a huge grin.

-----

Lucas' first month in Hell had been an absolute dream. When he wasn't abusing Lucy's hole, he had groups of demons taking over for him and making sure that the Devil remained well-fucked and full of sperm. With each passing day, the once-kingly archangel was turning more and more into a depraved cumdump.

12