Gambling his soul against the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas had requested additional changes for his fuckpet. Lucy's chest was still flat, but his nipple had grown considerably bigger and much more sensitive. His now-blond hair had grown long enough to reach his lower back, making it a perfect handle when fucking him from behind or fucking his throat. His bright pink lips were now obscenely plump. His asshole had grown thick and puffy and was constantly oozing out a clear lubricant. He had been turned into the perfect cock-crazed bimboy.

On the first day of his second month in Hell, Lucas sat down behind his fuckslave's enormous work desk, enjoying a delicious blowjob. Lucy kneeled beneath the desk, eagerly servicing his Master while a massive cock-shaped toy stretched out his tight backdoor. Lucas felt like a king, lording over the kingdom of Hell, while the Devil himself moaned on his cock under his desk.

He came, filling his slave's mouth full of jizz, then he rubbed the devilish femboy's hair, whispering a "good boy," that made the slut giggle.

Lucy came out from under the desk, looking cock-drunk. His sensitive puffy nipples and his tiny dick were both leaking.

"Thank you for feeding me your cum, Master," he cooed. Lucas dismissed him, sending him towards the red leather couch to the side of the room, where Lucy continued to stretch his butt with the toy.

"This is the life," Lucas said, with the widest grin.

His moment of joy was interrupted when the double doors of the office suddenly opened. A group of imps staggered in, looking panicked.

"Lord! Lord! The angels are here!"

Lucas looked back with a confused air. He didn't know what was the most shocking, that angels were here in the palace of the Lord of Hell, or that the imp had specifically looked at him when announcing that fact. Lucas had no idea how to handle angels.

"Huh, yeah, I... that's really not my department, you should confer with Lucy-Lucifer, with Lucifer, he's the one in charge here."

The imps turned to the curvy femboy who was still toying with his ass. The demons quickly turned their attention back to Lucas.

The door opened again, this time letting in dozens of shining beings. Some were humanoids, most weren't. The imps scattered throughout the room, flying into the rafters, or hiding behind the lavish tapestries.

At the front of Heaven's delegation was a handsome, gorgeous person. An androgynous being of pure brilliance and beauty. They quickly scanned the room, then stopped upon seeing Lucy.

Lucas let out a breath of relief when the brilliant individual turned their attention towards Satan.

"Brother," the angel said. "Cease this act of lust and return to your duties."

Brother? Lucas' eyes grew wide. This was no mere angel; This was an archangel.

"I cannot, Gabriel," Lucy said. "I am not in control of my own soul anymore. You must negotiate with my Master."

Gabriel slowly turned his eyes towards Lucas. The unremarkable mortal who was now sitting at the Devil's desk. Gabriel walked towards him. Each step felt like it lasted a thousand years.

"So, it is because of you that the souls of the damned are stuck on the Styx?"

"The souls of the what? Stuck on the what?"

"Souls entering this realm aren't being properly processed. This is usually my sibling's responsibility, but it appears you two have decided you had more important things to do." Their tone managed to be disappointed, intimidating, exasperated and fiery all at once.

"I... I'm sorry, I'll get to it right this second," Lucas promised, feeling sweat accumulating on his forehead. "Lucifer, get back to your soul-shepherding duties."

"I cannot," Lucy responded, looking back at Lucas with an innocent expression.

"What!? I am your Master! I order you to do your job!"

As he declared his ownership over the Devil, Lucas could feel the burning eyes of Gabriel burrowing into his soul.

"You do not understand, Master. By taking my soul, you have taken over my powers. At this moment, I am not nearly strong enough to take care of the souls of the damned. But, luckily, you are, Master."

Gabriel bent over the desk, staring down into Lucas' eyes. "You have one week to get things back in order, and then we expect the passage of souls to continue as expected. Do not make me come down here again, mortal."

Lucas gulped loudly, then nodded. Gabriel, an archangel, was above base emotions like disdain, yet his eyes seemed to shower Lucas in shame and disgust. When he left, Lucas was still shaking from head to toes. Lucifer seemed completely unfazed by what had just happened, continuing to play with himself.

Hordes of demons entered the room, their hands full of paperwork that they then dropped onto Lucas' desk - for it was his desk now.

While he took a look at the massive piles, the room filled with the lewd sound of Lucy's orgasmic moans.

"Lucy, what is all this?"

"Paperwork, Master."

"Why wasn't I informed of this before?"

"It is really quite drab, Master, and you seemed so happy with all the sex we were having. I didn't think you'd want to be bothered by this."

The Devil got up, stretched out, and then blew a kiss towards his master.

"Lucy, I need your help with this."

"I cannot help you, Master. You are the Lord of Hell now, only you may process these. Well! I'm off to my dick appointment with the cenobites. Good day, Master!" He blew him a kiss and walked out, just as ten new demons entered the room with more paperwork.

-----

Epilogue

The week had passed, and Lucas had managed to unclog the soul congestion at the Styx. His own soul was exhausted, but he couldn't stop, for fear of Heaven's retribution were he to fail in his duties.

The doors of his office opened, and Lucy stepped in joyfully. He had fresh demon semen all over his body.

"Good morning Master!" the Devil shouted gleefully. "How are things running?" He jumped on the desk, sitting between two piles of paperwork.

"I haven't slept in seven days. There are so many souls! Why are there so many people dying all the time? I can't do this much longer!"

"Oh, relax, Master, it'll be alright. You procrastinated too long during your first month, so you caused a jam. Heh, those things happen. Don't sweat it, in a decade or two you'll be back on a good rhythm and you'll be able to take breaks."

"I wouldn't have taken so long to start the work if you had told me from the beginning that I was supposed to do this!"

"Oops, my bad," Lucy said, looking innocent.

"You knew," Lucas growled while finishing a file for a newly deceased murderer.

"Knew what, Master?"

"You knew this would happen when you gambled your soul."

"What? You think I played you, Master? That I specifically picked a man that believed he was smarter than the Devil himself? That I knew you would ask me to gamble my soul? That I lost the fiddler's duel on purpose so that you would take possession of my soul and my power? For what? So that I could take a well-earned sex-vacation while you end up stuck doing my boring Hell-warden busywork for the next eighty years? Pffff, preposterous, I would never do all of that on purpose, come on, Master."

Lucas crumpled his fists on the desk. "How? How did you know it would all work out like this?"

"I am the Devil, Master. I am the direct offspring of God themselves. I have lived thousands of years. Studying sinners and understanding them is tantamount to knowing how to punish them best, hence I've become quite good at knowing people and guessing their actions."

"And did you know that I would turn you into... this?" He pointed broadly at Lucy's decadent body.

"As I said, Master, I am the Devil. I have seen every single one of your thoughts. I've seen your dreams, your desires, your shames, your fantasies. I picked you specifically because I wanted to spend my vacation as a slutty androgynous fucktoy."

"You planned everything," Lucas muttered angrily.

"Hey, Master, don't look so glum." Lucy grabbed him by the chin and lifted his head until they were facing each other.

Looking into the eyes of his femboy, Lucas couldn't help but feel a tinge of lust. Satan was a treacherous asshole, sure, but he was also the most beautiful person Lucas had ever laid eyes upon. And he had fucked him more than enough to know that there was no one else, mortal or immortal, that he would ever desire more than him.

"It ain't all bad, Master. Once you get the hang of things, when you catch up your earlier slack and find a good work rhythm, you'll be free to call me up during your breaks to pound my fat ass." Lucy gave him a wink and a kiss on the cheek, before turning back and walking away. His glorious ass swayed tentatively.

"Can't you stay a little right now?"

"No, not right now. You currently have too much work to do, Master, I would be too big of a hindrance. Plus, I've got an orgy to go to, I don't want to be late." He curtsied respectfully, before leaving the room.

When the doors closed, Lucas turned his attention back to the never-ending tasks on his desk. He had won the duel and he had won Satan's soul. But in the end, he had lost the gamble. He had been played like a god-forsaken fiddle.

12