Game Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa had closed her eyes again, kissing him back. He rolled back off after a minute but sat up next to her so he could reach her breasts and squeeze and caress them. "OK... faster," she asked.

He turned it back up and enjoyed the sight of her hips twisting around as the vibrations drove her crazy. He started running his hands all over her body -- her face, her neck, boobs, legs, and tracing around the vibrator. He kept slowly turning it up more, watching her breathing get faster and faster and then eased it off as she started to arch her back.

"Nooooooooo," she said, glaring at him.

He laughed and continued caressing her and started easing it back up again. Once she seemed close again, he asked, "Did you want to cum?"

"Oh God yes. Just ... oh ... so close," she managed to get out.

Matt thumbed the remote kicking it up even faster and watched her mouth open wide and arch her head back right before she started to scream in ecstasy. He watched her body shaking and her hips bouncing up and down as the orgasm gripped her. Once she caught her breath, she was able to get out, "Too much -- too much. Stop."

Matt clicked the vibrator off and watched her shudder a few last times. He lay down beside her and while he waited for her to calm down, kissed her all over her body, finishing by giving each nipple several kisses before moving back up to kiss her on the lips.

Lisa eventually opened her eyes. "Oh, how I needed that. Glad the kids weren't home to hear me."

"They might have heard you down the street at school."

Lisa playfully punched his arm. "You hush. You made me scream. Monster."

"Well, this monster is about to explode after watching that. So ... see if we can finish the game?"

She reached down and ran her fingertips over the head of his cock, feeling precum leaking out. "You do seem like you could use at least one more turn. Maybe I'll just lie here for a moment, and you can roll for me. And don't you dare cheat!"

Matt pretended to be shocked. "Me? Heaven forbid." He tapped roll and reported "You landed on one of your own squares anyway."

"OK I guess you're not cheating."

Matt took his turn, landing as well on one of his own properties. Lisa propped herself up and reached across to tap to roll, watching her piece move around to land on Matt's Cruise Ship. "Let's see if you get some relief now. Oh, yeah, that'll do it," she laughed, turning the laptop screen back towards Matt.

He read, "'Lisa to have her hands tied and give Matt a blowjob.' That'll work."

Lisa stretched. "OK, give me just a sec and I'll get up."

Matt looked down. "I'm definitely already up."

Lisa laughed as she hopped off the bed and stood up. Matt had already grabbed a couple of ropes and quickly tied her wrists to the side of her body by tying each one off to the rope going around her waist for the crotch rope. This had the added effect of pulling her shoulders back some, pushing her tits out even more than the rope bondage was already doing. Once secured, she gingerly got down onto her knees and looked up at Matt, licking her lips.

Matt stepped forward, his cock jutting out, stopping just before he got to her. Lisa locked her eyes on him and scooted forward on her knees, opening her mouth to take the head of his cock in. She closed her lips over him, slowly sliding about half of his penis into her mouth while looking up at him. Then she pulled her head slowly back until he was just out of her mouth. She extended her tongue and licked a trail down the underside of his shaft, then back up to the tip. She took one last long lick of the head of his penis. "You taste delicious," she smiled before opening her mouth and taking the head back into her mouth. She swirled her tongue around him then sucked on him hard enough to pull him halfway in again.

Matt groaned as she bobbed up and down on his cock, taking a little more of him in each time. He bent over, reaching down with his right hand to grab at her tit, squeezing it before moving down to pinch her nipple. She smiled around his cock and pushed her head in taking even more of him in. "Oh my God, Lisa," he said.

Occasionally she'd pause with him most of the way in her mouth and just suck on him before starting to slide back up and down as Matt alternated between gently holding the sides of her head and reaching down to paw at her tits more.

Soon she could tell that he was on the verge, and started bobbing up and down faster. He started to grip her head tighter, but letting her control her movements, and then stiffened and yelled out. She paused her movements, feeling the cum shoot into her mouth, then once he'd stopped spasming, slowly leaned back, keeping her lips tight around his cock until he was all the way out. Still looking up at him, she smiled and opened her mouth long enough for him to see the cum in her mouth. She closed her mouth, tilted her head up and made a big show of swallowing.

"Oops, missed a spot," she said sweetly as she leaned forward and licked a few stray drops off his shaft. She closed her mouth again to swallow, then said, "I think that got you cleaned up."

"Some day you're going to kill me with that. But at least I'll die happy that way."

Lisa laughed. "Help a girl up?"

Matt reached down and grabbed onto her breasts. "Sure, baby."

"For some reason I was thinking maybe you'd grab under my arms and lift that way," she said smiling.

"Fine, fine." Matt reached under her arm pits and helped her up as she got off her knees, then sat down on the edge of the bed. Matt sat next to her then flopped back.

"Good way to end the drought?"

"The best," Matt said.

Lisa looked over at the clock. "Kids are home before too long. Can you untie me?"

"Do I have to?"

"It's probably easier to explain away sweaty mom than trussed up Mom," she teased. "But remember -- we're both working from home all next week. Who knows what kind of trouble we can get into at lunch time?"

"Won't have to ask me twice," Matt said, as he sat back up and started undoing the knots.

12