Game Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feeling of incipient panic faded into the background swiftly. Very swiftly. Troubles tend to fade when Jess decides to get busy down there. She is skilled, is what I'm saying.

I'm not saying that I wasn't still weirded out, I just wasn't afraid.

As more and more of my member began to disappear into Jess's lovely face, her eyes downcast in concentration, and her tongue already tormenting its temporary roommate, I became dimly aware that there were four men and two other women staring with, well, a variety emotions and reactions at me getting head. I decided to try to ignore them. It did not work, but at least I did not have to acknowledge their gazes.

It did not take long for Jess's wet, eager ministrations on the hard-on I'd been suffering for over an hour by then to draw the first long sigh of, "Fuuuuuck!" from my lips. She had a way of corkscrewing her mouth up and down on me that was indescribable. And getting this treatment in front of everybody left me feeling like a weird cross between some exotic potentate and a zoo exhibit.

My tip delved in and out, descending into Jess's mouth, sending shudders through my body. I was sinking into a visionless trance, when I perceived a grunt to one side of me, and then an "Ohhhh shit," from the other. Mike's voice.

"I hope you guys appreciate how hard we are working to make sure your team wins," Lisa said, cutting herself off with a wet noise. I had to look. To one side, Gail, our conservative friend with the secret no panties fetish, was treating her husband's cock like a popsicle, lavishing lick after lick up its entire length, occasionally placing it between her lips, but this was clearly a woman who liked to take her time and enjoy herself.

I heard a, "Holy Fuck, Harry!" from Tom, and let my head loll over toward that direction. I choked because I could not believe that Lisa was not doing the same. I had missed how much Harry was packing, but every inch of it had disappeared between Lisa's lips. All. Of. It. Then she slid enough out for me to see he was at the very least not small, before she sank it fully out of sight again.

Jess also caught sight of Lisa's... abilities out of the corner of her eye. She released my cock from her lips, something that didn't so much cut off my enjoyment as allow it to extend longer than it had seemed like it was going to. "Damn, girl," Jess said, pausing to lick my helmet, "You could not do that back in college, or we'd have never heard the end of it!"

Lisa in turn let Harry slide completely free from her mouth. I had no real desire to check out my friend's package, but I had to know what Lisa had been swallowing. He was right about as big as me. "I had a kinda small-dicked boyfriend after graduation. It was a little easier for me to figure the procedure out."

With that, both Lisa and Jess got back to their respective projects, which suited Harry and myself down to the ground.

But I had never been deep-throated before. And I now knew that I knew a girl personally, Lisa, who had the ability to deep-throat me, since I was the same size as Harry. I realized that this was information I could never... un-remember.

Despite the break for interesting revelations, Jess was not going to let me last any longer. I groaned as I tapped Jess's head in the way that meant I was done for, and she went nuts for the final push. My groan spiraled upward to an almost embarrassingly high keen, and I filled my wife's mouth with an inordinate, even for a Jess blowjob, amount of cum. As my core sparked in delicious release, my high, keening shriek of pleasure dropped down to a deep, doubled-bass growl of satisfaction and I collapsed into the chair.

It took me several seconds to register that Jess, as was her usual wont, had crawled up to cuddle in my lap, almost snoozing in satisfaction over her little display. I did nap, well, pass out really, if only briefly, given the circumstances.

Harry woke me by grunting loudly, and I turned to look at Lisa, her throat flexing visibly as she apparently was swallowing a load of cum of her own, injected straight down her throat. I still could not get over the image.

My brain registered that everyone was looking at the remaining couple on my other side, and I turned to see Gail jacking Mike furiously, her tongue making rapid circles around his glans. Mike was mewling like a little girl himself, and his meeps were growing in volume and register. Gail just jacked him harder and smiled.

When Mike nutted, it was... prodigious. Gail flinched and closed her eyes as strand after strand blasted out against her face. It was a truly hard amount of jizz to process, as it sprayed across Gail's face, then across her chest as she involuntarily leaned backward against the deluge.

No man could stay alert after a discharge like that, and Mike did indeed slip backward into, if not outright unconsciousness, then certainly a post-orgasmic fuge. After a moment, Gail leaned forward toward the table, probably dripping Mike's spunk on my carpet in so doing, and grabbed some napkins.

I staved off a return to unconsciousness of my own because I desperately wanted to watch Gail wipe cum off her face, and more to the point, off the upper curves of those planetary-class tits.

I was drooping off to sleep again, when Jess leaned forward and whispered in my ear, truly only for my hearing this time. "I feel bad," she said quietly.

"Please don't," I whispered back. "That was incredible."

She giggled briefly. "I thought so too. But I mean I feel bad for James and Tom."

I blearily looked at her, and it sank into my hormone-addled brain what she was talking about. She wanted to... make it up to one of them. Or both of them? She was considering...

We looked into each other's eyes.

I was being asked for permission. Or maybe more accurately... advice?

In the moment, it was inexplicable to me why I unhesitatingly let her know with my gaze that it actually sounded like a good idea. Later, I found I'd made a call that I was comfortable with, but it was a decision made without conscious thought in the moment.

Tom was going to finally get a delivery on all his flirting. I wasn't sure he was going to survive.

Lisa uncurled from my lap, but instead of heading for Tom, she went back toward James instead.

Didn't see that coming. I didn't know why not, but I just hadn't.

"I feel like you must be feeling very pent up," Jess said to him, quite clearly to us all, while managing to sound intimate in the moment. "Can I help with that?" And she knelt down before him, decisively tugging at the fly of his red, falcons-logoed coach's shorts.

James looked like he was having a heart attack, and swung his bulging eyes toward me. I just smiled at him and winked. I realized at that moment that I am the best friend a man ever had...

If James's eyes had been bulging before, it was nothing to the way they popped out once Jess got going with that thing she does with her tongue inside her mouth when it has a visitor.

Tom was... beside himself. He was grinning madly as he watched James 'suffer' his current oral assault, but he also was as green-eyed with jealousy as a man could endure.

I head Lisa cough musically beside me. I tore my eyes away from another man's cock in my wife's lips to see her eyeing Gail on my other side. "It's only fair," Lisa murmured. Gail just snorted agreeably, and both turned to their men. A moment's unreadable communication later, and the two naked visions rose from their husbands' laps and bore down simultaneously on 'poor' Tom.

Yes, Tom was indeed about to get the payoff to end all payoffs from a year of unserious flirting.

The two women whom he found suddenly on the floor before him were making each other laugh as they stroked up his legs. Gail's hand swept over the distended front of his red sweats, and she murmured loudly, "Ohhh, got something nice in here."

With that, she and Lisa grabbed at the waistband of his pants, and tugged them out and free of his midsection. Tom almost unconsciously lifted his ass to let the sweats slide free, and his erection popped up and clear.

"Dude...!" one of us guys breathed. It might have been me.

Gail actually whistled.

Lisa reached out and caressed the marble column sticking up between her and Gail. "Tom," she said slowly, clearly, and seriously. "I don't know what you might have seen me do to Harry earlier, but please understand, I am not going to even try to deep-throat this thing."

Tom looked at her, momentarily stricken, but he nodded. No one had ever been so sad to be hung like that.

Lisa then clutched at that slab of beef and went on, "I'm still going to suck hell out of it, please understand. But I'm just not going to try to swallow it."

Tom's mood understandably improved once more.

James took that moment to come out of his trance at the hands... and lips and tongue... of my wife to glance at Tom sitting in the chair next to him. He jerked in alarm. I sympathized. He was less than three feet from that thing. "Bro! You need to wear a warning sign or something."

"The poor guy's wondering if we are ever going to get on with it, Lisa," Gail said, and got on with it. In short order, she had drenched even all that real estate in saliva, dragging her wet tongue up his length, over and over again.

Then Lisa leaned in, gave Gail a quick peck on the cheek, and opened her lips wide, very wide, to nosily suck Tom's swollen purple helmet into her mouth. She indeed did not even try to take him deep, but she was bobbing up and down with a good rhythm in no time. Gail didn't even stop licking, she just dragged her tongue downward and started licking and sucking on Tom's balls.

It registered on me suddenly that not only was Tom hung, but he also shaved down there... completely. Wasn't that supposed to make your cock look bigger? He didn't need the stagecraft.

Gail suddenly giggled, audibly popped Tom's left nut out of her mouth and asked, "We haven't worked a guy over together like this since that rush week at Purdue, have we, Lisa?"

"Wait!" exclaimed Mike from his seat.

"You two had to blow some dude to get into your sorority?" Harry added, his voice filled with shocked, protective outrage, and a healthy measure of raw jealousy.

Gail just smirked over her shoulder and started licking back up Tom's shaft. Lisa popped her mouth free to give Gail room to work, and to look at her husband. "No, honey. The boy was the one rushing his frat. Our sorority was just helping out with the testing. He was told he had to last half an hour against our efforts."

"Fat chance," Tom gasped in a wobbling voice.

"It wasn't a real test," Lisa snorted. She paused for a moment to give licking Tom's hairless balls a quick try. "The boy was already in, and just didn't know it yet. We were just there to give him a good scare that he'd failed at the last minute, and then make sure he remembered the whole hazing process very fondly."

"Hold on a second," I said, eyes bouncing around everywhere, overwhelmed by things competing for my attention. There were three beautiful bare asses pointed my way, there were two amazing blowjobs going on, and there was this crazy story. But my attention had suddenly focused. "Jess, you were in the same sorority. Did you give some pledge a tandem BJ too?" I asked in tantalized wonder, feeling preemptively envious.

Jess slowly released James from her lips, letting her tongue dance over his tip to extend the contact just a bit. One hand kept pumping his shaft, but very gently. She was keeping the sensation going, but letting him calm down and extend the experience. Jess could keep me going forever during one of her blow jobs, or she could finish me in what felt like moments whenever she chose. It was a gift.

She paused to swallow a bit of her own saliva, along with some pre-cum, I was sure. She arched her eyebrow at Gail and Lisa, who both were somehow keeping their mouths on Tom, but their eyes on her. "No. No, I did not," Jess told me, still looking at her friends. "Everyone knew that I didn't need a partner."

Gail calmly flipped Jess off and returned to ruining Tom's concentration. I didn't even know Gail knew what flipping the bird was.

Mike, Harry, and I stared at each other. We didn't always talk football when we three couples got together. I mean... yes, we always talked football, but we didn't only talk football. The distinct impression had been voiced that at least Jess and Lisa had had a lot of fun in college, along with note taken of all three's reticence to talk about those years in any detail. But clearly, none of us had had any real fucking idea... We shook our head and went back to looking.

The three lovely asses pointed in our general direction were gathering more of my focus. For a bit, I could not help but by hypnotized by the sheer perfection of Sue's sleek backside, I'll admit. But as my cock just kept getting harder again (I had had the presence of mind to tuck it back into my shorts at least), my gaze was more and more fixed on my own wife's ass.

Screw it.

I stood up and shoved my shorts to the floor. Then I stepped softly over toward Jess as she enjoyed herself. James's eyes widened, seeing my erection heading his way, but Jess was so focused, she didn't notice anything. I knelt softly behind her and caressed her butt. She tensed nervously, but when I reassured her that the hand back there was mine with just the right little flourish to my touch, she relaxed and actually took a little bit extra of James between her lips. He hissed happily at that, though still looked wary of my sudden proximity.

But Jess figured easily what I intended, and she wobbled her knees a little farther apart to give me room.

And that is how I found myself sinking my cock into my wife's pussy while she was sucking some guy's... sucking a good friend's dick.

Jess is always a tight fit. At that moment she was so turned on by the situation, she had become wet enough to be almost frictionless inside, but she was also so turned on that her inner muscles were clenched and spasming fabulously. It was going to take me a while to work my way completely inside her, so I made a production of it. Obviously I was going to be watched as I started fucking Jess, I might as well show off a bit. I spanked her, just a little, with each push in deeper, until I was pressing my abdomen hard against her ass with a moan of satisfaction.

"Oh... fuckin' A, Dale!" Jess moaned. Or at least I think that is what she moaned, since she did not remove James's cock from her mouth during her remarks.

I wanted to just absolutely rail into her with all my might. My turned on cock practically demanded it. But I dimly realized that Jess was still not doing to James what she did when she wanted to finish things, so she clearly intended him to enjoy the experience for a while yet. So I got my initial wave of lust under control, and proceeded to fuck her in leisurely mode.

I'd obviously never seen Jess blowing someone, so I had just as obviously never fucked her when her body was in this exact posture before. I took my time and enjoyed myself thoroughly as I slid in and out of her until I found a way to hold myself that meant I was stroking the Wriggle Button on her internal controls. Then my knees informed me that I needed to work around some more until I could find a better position where I was still stroking that button, but was comfortable enough for me to keep it going.

Almost as soon as I settled into a posture and rhythm that I knew I could maintain for as long as Jess wanted me to, I sensed movement behind me. Harry and Mike had taken my lead, and were both walking naked over toward Tom and their wives. I watched curiously. It was honestly distracting, though in a surprisingly good way, to have been watched while I fucked Jess. Not being the center of attention was already making things much more relaxing.

Plus, I found that I really wanted to watch Gail and Lisa get fucked as well.

But when they reached their wives, the two guys froze. I realized at about the same time they did that given where they had been sitting, each had naturally arrived to stand behind the other's wife.

James's eyes were laser focused on his cock moving in and out of Jess's mouth, and didn't notice. Tom had closed his eyes, as if not wanting any other stimuli to compete with what he was feeling. The girls were busy. So only I witnessed this little momentary drama.

Don't do it, guys, I thought.

Each of them looked down before them with extremely speculative looks on their faces. Then they looked at each other.

Then they shook their heads and switched places. I sighed in relief and fucked my wife a little harder.

Gail and Lisa really were into what they were doing, and only recognized that they too were about to get Jess's treatment when the guys got down behind them. They both shot a glance back, as if also making sure that the right guy was behind each of them, then went back to torturing Tom.

So there we were, three guys in a row fucking their wives doggy-style while the women committed unspeakable acts of delicious torture on our friends.

Tom opened his eyes a bit in reaction to the suddenly much louder sounds of pleasure coming from the mouths on his cock, and he jumped at the sight of two naked dudes before him, thrusting happily into the women between him and them.

I missed when James became aware of Mike and Harry's entry into the fray, but now we all knew who was doing what with whom, and it was nearly impossible for any of us to concentrate on what we were doing, what with trying to look at everybody else without looking like we were looking at anybody.

That state of affairs was ridiculous, but it only lasted a minute or two, at least for me, as my body dragged my attention back to the delirious task at hand. My focus was back on Jess's pussy... with some attention spared for what she was doing to James.

But that also didn't last long, as I saw Lisa desperately shove Gail off of the head of Tom's beast and moan loudly as she slid it into her mouth. Her whole body was quivering, and I realized I was about to see my wife's buddy come. Her sudden cry of, "Harder, Harry! I'm commmmmminnnnng," kind of confirmed my suspicion.

Harry hammered into her even harder and he actually seemed to release first. His head threw back, his spine arched, and he gasped as if he'd been punched in the kidneys as his powerful thrusts suddenly became weak and ragged.

All this brought a shriek of joy from Lisa who pushed that ass back against Harry, relinquishing her lips' hold on Tom. Harry grabbed her and pulled her even further back against him and the two shuddered in sympathetic vibrations together.

"Wow," breathed Tom. Then he gulped as Gail dove back in to do more of those long strokes of his dick with her tongue. Mike and I, who had admittedly paused our own efforts to see the spectacular display, resumed eagerly.

Within another minute or two, Jess began to wriggle her hips much harder in response to my strokes, and I looked up to see what she was doing with her hands. She had indeed begun to do one of the many tricks she did that would ensure a mighty and near-immediate release from James. Her fingers curled up behind his balls, and I knew where she was tickling him. Her head bobbed faster, but that maneuver was complicated by her need to gasp for air from her own rapidly peaking need. I just dug my fingers into her ass harder, fucked her faster than before, and growled to Jess, "I'm going to... unh... absolutely paint your... uhhh... insides, beautiful... ungn... very soon!"

Miraculously, the thee of us came practically simultaneously. I heard Jess mewl first, as loudly as she could with James's cock still firmly planted in her mouth, and I felt her spasm around my cock. I had been teetering on the edge, and her joy made that edge crumble. I tossed my head in sharp jerks as I pumped jizz into my wife with volume and vigor that in retrospect should have surprised me, given I had come in her mouth so very recently. But even through the haze of my own release, I could not help but hear James's orgasm, heralded as it was with such a long, loud, profanity-laden string of expressions of approval and thanks.