Game Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had not come so loudly as James did then since the last Christmas, when Jess had come after me with the can of chocolate Redi-Whip.

Jess sucked almost desperately on James's member for a second or two longer, then she turned away, and almost tackled me to the floor. In seconds, we were snuggling and she kissed me, hard.

That was a new flavor...

Then exhaustion took the two of us, and Jess twisted around in my embrace so that both of us could watch the final act, unable to look away. Much.

I did see that Lisa and Harry were also huddled together tiredly on the floor, propped up on elbows to watch as well. I idly thought it nice of them to have thoughtfully positioned themselves so that I could get a really good, extended look at Lisa's bare ass close up...

Mike was still happily ramming his dick into Gail. She was licking Tom furiously, and I was enchanted by the way those spectacular tits swayed beneath her as she worked away.

"Fuck! You are killing me, Gail," Tom wailed, rocking his hips side to side on my armchair. "I don't want to, but I can't last much longer," he added through gritted teeth.

Gail paused, as if she was about to edge him back down or something, but then she just looked quickly back over her shoulder at Mike. "Follow me," she said cryptically.

"What?" Mike asked, confused for a second. Then he grunted a little 'ah' of dawning understanding. Gail nodded, and he laughed as if fully getting it.

"Ready, Tom?" Gail asked softly, still just stroking his cock.

"For?" gasped Tom, looking into her eyes which, even though I could not see them, had to be filled with sudden new mischief.

Gail just crabbed forward on her knees, Mike following right along, trying not to interrupt his rhythmic thrusts. As she moved, with a final lick, Gail's head swung up and away above Tom's cock.

But then her tits pressed against and around it.

Tom's eyes widened as she grabbed those perfect orbs and squished them together around his long, sodden shaft.

"Fuck me so hard, Mike," Gail said flatly.

And Mike did, he absolutely hammered into Gail. Each powerful stroke ended with a loud slap as his belly hit her generous backside, pushing her up along Tom's cock. Then his death grip on her hips pulled her back down each time he let himself withdraw.

I make it sound like it was some practiced thing between Gail and Mike. It most certainly was not. First off, while Mike knew a helluva lot more about Gail's uninhibited private nature these days than even her good buddies, even he obviously had no idea of what she'd be willing to get up to if provoked. And it was also just plain obvious that they didn't have any prior experience with what they were doing. The whole enterprise was ragged and disorganized at first, with a slip free or two, an impact of Gail's face into Tom's neck, and general other ragged movements and collisions. Then suddenly everything clicked into that insane dance of Gail's Mike-powered titfucking of Tom. With sudden perfect coordination, Tom's cock was getting the ride of its life, and Mike was grinning and screwing like a madman.

Gail was... to say she seemed turned on would be underselling it. And I'm underselling it by saying it that way. Her whole body seemed lit up like Times Square, and her plain face that became pretty when excited, suddenly would have given Helen of Troy a run for her money. She moaned at the top of her lungs. Mike grunted with exertion and peaking arousal.

But Tom came first. Of course he did. After the whole evening's shenanigans, that incredible tandem blowjob, and now a sudden titfuck from the best tits any of us had ever seen? He shrieked with release, and Gail looked down.

A big cock like that almost has to come in buckets, right? And a big cock that had been stimulated to massively for so long?

Gail's head shot back up, already visibly dripping with jizz. Tom kept grunting and more flowed all over her throat, chest, and tits. Even without the best of views, Mike had to laugh at the display, but somehow kept his rhythm.

Gail bit her lower lip, probably swallowing whatever portion had been served directly into her mouth, and then breathed, "Wow..." But that single utterance broke her resistance, and that same breath spiraled upward into a lusty wail of pleasure as a dam broke within her. And just she kept wailing as she leaned forward, pressing her cum-soaked face and torso against Tom's body. Even through her cries of ecstasy and Mike's increasingly desperate grunts, you could hear the squelching of all that cum, sticking her and Tom together as Mike desperately kept thrusting hard into his orgasming wife.

Gail gasped for air, then screamed again, as Mike just lost it in the blink of an eye. His movements stopped as he froze in mid-thrust, and he let out a single, ridiculously tiny but incredibly long meep of joy.

And then it was as if all three of them collapsed as one. Tom slumped in disbelief and exhaustion. And Gail and Mike, simultaneously but separately, slid backward to the floor beside the rest of us, Gail's body squelching a bit more as the jizz tried to keep her adhered to Tom.

Nobody said a word for a while. Oxygen was too important to waste on talking.

Then a phrase penetrated the consciousness of all us guys.

"Next, on Action Team News..."

We all weakly shot up and stared at the screen. "Fuck! The game is already over?" James exclaimed in bewilderment.

The five of us dudes tried and failed to summon regret over having missed the end.

"But who won?" Harry asked, suddenly sounding worried.

Tom lunged for his phone, but his fingers were not up to the challenge of holding and manipulating his Android yet, and he dropped it. James's phone was also right at his hand and he swiped his open.

"Yes!" he shouted, pumping his fist. "38-35, Birds!"

"Shit," Mike breathed.

"Yeah," I agreed. "We missed like five touchdowns."

How the fuck had we missed five touchdowns?

Then I looked around at all the spectacular nakedness (and all the dangling, exposed and exhausted wangs) and I realized how easy it had been.

"So, the Falcons won then?" Jess asked slowly, wanting to be sure.

"Damn straight," Harry said enthusiastically. He'd had the longest post-orgasmic period to recover.

"Excellent!" Jess said with remarkable enthusiasm.

"What? You are suddenly a football fan now?" I asked, half skeptical, half confused.

"Pfff," Jess snorted. "As if." Her ass wiggled slightly against me. "But as we understand it with you sports bros," she said, looking at Gail and Lisa who were smiling in response, "if your team wins when you do something, you have to keep doing it as long as it keeps working. The means we are doing this all again next weekend!"

----------

I hope you enjoyed this little yarn. I will tell you that I edited out about 2,000 words worth of set-up to make this a little less of a bolt from the blue premise, but got rid of the whole batch because with it, the story was still ludicrous, but also now boring.

As I said, this story's a one-off. If you want the sequel I already have some ideas about, you are going to have to bring the comments hard to motivate me...