Game Day at Alpha Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna pressed a finger to her forehead, preventing her. "Soon enough, love," She whispered. "Nice to see you are an eager one." One more slight move forward and Anna's pussy settled onto Jen with an unexpected force. Anna worked short strokes up and back over Jen's mouth. Jen was feeling her entire weight as Anna began to fuck her mouth.

"Oh. Umm. Um. Yes. Use that tongue, girl." Anna was working faster. Sliding farther. Jen tried to keep her tongue inside of Anna, but she was dragging her sex over Jen's mouth so fast.

"I knew you would be good." Anna whispered. "Oh, umm God, fuck yes." Anna whined. She grabbed a hand full of Jen's hair and worked her pussy soaking Jen's face with her precum. When Anna stiffened, straightened her back, grunted, Jen knew her climax was coming. She latched into Anna's clitoris and sucked on it.

A string of obscenities arrived along with Anna's orgasm. Her knees closed against the sides of Jen's head, and she held her captive as she oozed copious amounts of cum over her lover's face. Jen could only lay there as Anna rode what seemed like a never-ending climax.

Eventually, Anna scooted back a little and used the edge of the sheet to wipe off Jen's face. She surprised Jen when she leaned down and ran her tongue over Jen's lips. "You know what my very favorite thing is?" Jen shook her head. "Having a gorgeous little white girl pinned under me letting me fuck her face."

"Well, I'm glad I could make your day." Jen offered.

Anna chuckled as she drew her leg off of Jen and slid to the side if the bed. "Go wash off." She said without looking back.

Jen did as she was told and when she returned, Anna was still on the side of the bed nude. "Come here." Jen came to her and moved between now opened legs. Anna kissed her stomach, and her hand found Jen's pussy. "My God, you are dripping." Anna said. "I don't know how you ever going to make the rest of your stops?" she slipped a token into the pouch. "Good luck."

She walked Jen to the door. A final kiss from Anna and then she said. "Any chance you're looking for a strong black woman to abuse you from time to time?"

Jen smiled. "I guess I'll have to think about that."

"You do that." Anna said.

Token Number 3:

Back in the parking lot, Jen looked around as she pulled her list out. Number three was. "Aw fuck." Jen said and looked around. No one was about. She started to walk out to the street and looked at the list again. All it said was, "Go to the curb and wait."

Jen looked both ways. Nothing stirring. She had waited ten minutes and was about to go back to Anna's place to borrow the phone when headlights turned the corner and headed her direction. It was an excessively big car, possibly a limo. It stopped in front of her. The driver door opened and someone in a black uniform and cap got out. When they were in front of her, Jen could see the driver was a woman. "This way, please." She moved to the rear door and opened it. Jen looked inside. She did not recognize the woman in the back seat. She was maybe forty, reasonably good looking and she seemed slim but her actual figure was hard to tell as she sat there.

"Are you going you get in?" The voice sounded like that was not really a question. Jen got in, the door closed, the driver slid behind the wheel, and they were off. Simple as that, nothing else said. "I am Candice Hawthorn." She offered. She was unbuttoning her blouse. "I'm not necessarily into girls." She said as she slipped her top off, letting it settle behind her.

She patted the seat beside her. "Come here." Again, it did not sound like an option. Jen scooted over close to the woman. Up close, in better light, she was actually quite pretty."

She began pulling her skirt up. Her legs were bare. "I just can't pass up a free visit from one of our lovely Alpha Pi girls. God knows I served my share some years ago." She twisted in the seat and drew her leg up. Her other leg snaked out toward the back of the front seat.

Jen looked at her.

"Are you confused dear?" She asked. Then she added, "You just pull the crotch to the side, honey."

Jen reached out and touched the crotch of the silk panties. They were moist. "Yes dear, I get easily excited thinking about one of your sorority girls in the back of my limo."

Jen shrugged and slid her fingers inside and pulled them out of the way. She was surprised to see a trimmed, rather attractive pussy. Adjusting her position, she eased back and lay forward. She pressed her mouth to the woman's sex, and she immediately moaned. "Good news for you, sweetie, I never take very long."

But it was not as quick as Jen expected. The woman humped herself on Jen's tongue for a long fifteen minutes before she started gushing. But just as this encounter started, it ended, very matter-of-factly. "Nicely done, love. Straighten yourself up." She tapped on the privacy glass. When it lowered, the driver's hand offered token number three. Jen took it and slipped it in her purse. The woman was smiling. "Oh, how I do remember those days. Fucking loved them."

Ten minutes later the limo stopped, and the woman's door opened. She looked at Jen. "This is my home. I will leave you here." She worked her way out and looked back inside. "Brea here will take you to your next stop. Just give her the address."

"Thank you." Jen said.

"Yes, thank you indeed." The woman replied.

Token Number 4:

The limo sped off and after a couple of minutes the privacy window lowered, and the driver was now capless and displaying a crop of long blonde hair. "You have address for me?"

Jen had almost forgotten. She looked at the paper, a bit surprised again. "All it says is Blake Park."

"That's it?" the girl asked.

"That's all it says." Jen replied.

"Well, it's not far, Lets go see what we find." Jen just nodded. Soon the privacy window went back up.

It was not long before Jen sensed the car pulling over, stopping. The driver door opened. A few minutes passed before the front door closed and the rear door opened. Brea stood there grinning and completely naked. "May I?" She asked as she began crawling into the back seat. She was gorgeous, absolutely beautiful. She smiled at Jen. "You may not believe this, but my boss is a wonderful woman. She is also a very generous woman. Yes, she loves girls, but she is always willing to share them with me." Brea kissed Jen. "And I do so love girls as well" She took Jen's arm and pulled her close. She offered Jen her mouth and Jen all but devoured her. "That's more like it." Brea whispered.

"Yea, look." Jen said. Any other time, I would be thrilled but I'm never going to get through with my list tonight."

"You sure?" Brea asked. When Jen looked at her, she was grinning and holding up a token.

"You cunt." Jen said.

Brea smiled. She looked down. "Right here." Jen was looking at a real beauty in nearly the same position as her boss had been just minutes before. Jen eased her hands under Brea's legs, just behind her knees. She kissed the girl's inner thigh. First on side then the other. Working her way ever lower. Jen sensed the first whiff of Brea's sex. She let her nose slide along Brea's labia. Brea heard Jen breath in deeply, learning her fragrance.

"You like the smell of a woman?" Brea asked.

"Always have." Jen whispered. She had no idea why she was revealing such an inner secret to a stranger.

A gentle pressure on the back of Jen's head was urging her to go farther, to get closer. Her nose pressed against Brea's cunt. More pressure caused her nose to actually enter her vagina. Brea was patting her head now. "Breath deeply, sweetie." Jen did.

Brea slowly started to work her ass up and down. Short movements, just working Jen's nose along the folds of her labia. "Use your mouth, love." Brea whispered. "Yes, my you are wonderful." Jen now had her mouth firmly encasing Brea's sex. Her tongue was stroking along her labia and darting into her vagina on each pass.

Brea was offering up her juices in growing quantity each time Jen's tongue lapped at her. Those fluids were seeping out and down Brea's but crack. Jen chased after every drop as Brea began to whimper.

Jen had her legs pushed back as far as to make Brea's ass accessible to Jen's tongue and she licked over her anus, not allowing a single drop of cum to escape. Brea started to squirt without warning. Jen stabbed her tongue into Brea's anus and Brea's own hand started rubbing her clitoris and she squirted into the air.

When the orgasm had passed, Brea had to push Jen away. She sat up and ran her hand over Jen's hair who was still laying on the seat beside her. Brea folded the token into Jen's hand and slid out of the car. The closing door stirred Jen to set up and straighten herself. She found a cloth and sanitizer in a small pouch on the back of one of the seats. She did the best she could.

The car started, began moving and then the privacy window lowered. "Another address, love?"

Jen fumbled with the paper. "McCreary Road, 28762." Jen paused. "That seems far way."

"Well, lets find out, shall we?" Brea said, and the car accelerated off into the darkness.

Token Number 5:

It did not take as long as Jen had first imagined when the limo came to a stop in a large circle drive. Brea opened the door for Jen, and she slid out onto a cobblestone driveway. Brea grinned. She tilted her head and said, "Nice place." Jen looked up at a four-story mansion that seemed to block out the skyline.

"Thanks for, you know, driving me." Jen said.

"Yea, well, thanks for, you know." Brea replied. Jen didn't move until the limo was completely out of sight. Only then did she turn toward the house. The front entry was open. A light shined from within. The silhouette of a woman in a see-through negligee was in the doorway.

Jen walked up to the door and the woman stepped back to allow her to enter. She was dark complected, a golden, copper skin tone. She appeared to be Latina. He black hair was braided and twisted into a tight bun at the back of her head. She was a strikingly beautiful woman who was well shy of forty.

When she spoke, it was with a thick accent. "I am Sofia." She offered Jen her hand. It was soft, delicate, with slender fingers. Ms. Crawford was truly kind in offering me the use of her home while they are away. I am from Barcelona, here to dance with the ballet company.

Jen had not spoken until now. She was clearly mesmerized by Sofia's beauty. "It's very nice to meet you." Jen offered.

But Sofia had already moved on, literally. She had moved to a staircase and was motioning up. "If you would please, to follow with me?" Sofia said.

Jen nodded and hurried to catch up with a very spry Sofia. At the top of the stairs, Sofia motioned again, "Just to here." She said and moved on to a set of double doors. She waited for Jen to catch up, standing there with a hand on each doorknob. She opened them and stood aside directing Jen to enter. It was an enormous bedroom.

There, in the center of a king bed was the most beautiful, petite, exotic looking girl Jen had ever seen. Her hair, coal black, shinning, reached down past her waist. Her eyes were dark, and they sparkled. She wore only a small black tee shirt, cropped at midriff.

"This is Lea." Sofia offered. "She is my personal assistant. She travels with me always." Sofia came to Jen, and without anything further, she untied the robe and pushed it off her shoulders. She turned to look at Lea. "Yes?"

"Si. Bueno." Lea said.

Sofia looked back to Jen. "You will pleasure my Lea, yes?" When Jen hesitated only for a moment and certainly not because she was going to decline. "I have the token?" Sofia said. "It is the token you wish?"

Jen smiled as she moved past Sofia. "Yes." Jen smiled at Lea, laying there looking incredibly delicious. "I want the token." She placed a knee onto the bed as she heard the door close. She looked to see Sofia move a chair close to the bed.

"I do not leave her." Sofia offered. "Never." Sofia settled into the chair. "You will give her the orgasm, yes?"

Jen nodded. She looked down at the girl. She had the look of wanton and seemed to be needing that orgasm as soon as possible. "Well, that would be my intention."

Jen placed her hands either side of Lea and lowered her lips to brush over Lea's. The girl all but jumped to reach Jen's mouth. Her mouth was wet, cool, and tasted sweet. Jen's tongue traced over her lips. Lea's eyes closed. She kissed her softly, gently. Lea seemed so delicate that Jen feared the least but of pressure might break her.

Her skin was cool. Complexion perfect. Jen kissed a line over her cheek, along her jaw, her chin, back to that mouth, so inviting. So eager. Even needy.

"No espere." Lea said. "Por favor."

Jen, still loving that mouth whispered. "I don't understand." She slipped her tongue into Lea's mouth. She went searching for what, she didn't know but the girl moaned and squirmed beneath her. "I think you are in a hurry." Jen added.

She heard Sofia reply in a soft voice. "Then you do understand." She said. "But perhaps my love should wait just a little longer?"

Jen licked the length of Lea's neck and said. "My pleasure, Ms. Sofia."

As much as Jen hated to depart that wonderful mouth, she spent the next minutes kissing every single rib, every inch of her breasts, her navel. She suckled those tiny buds. Nipples as sweet as maple syrup. Every time her lips touched the girl's body she would gasp or groan or whimper. She was writhing on the bed, silently begging for release.

Jen was torn between giving this girl what she wanted, needed, and with making this treasure hunt last as long as possible. She slid her hands under Lea's legs and pulled them up. She gently eased them apart. Lea was realizing her agony might be ending. This girl, this stranger was exposing her. The cool air on her sex was arousing her even more. Jen kissed her abdomen. Her skin was cool, but the heat emitted from her sex was filling the room. And she had a growing aroma. The smell of moisture that only sexual tension can produce.

When her tongue flicked across the tiny pearl that was her clitoris, Lea jerked her legs up and a string of Spanish that came forth that Jen could only assume was pleadings. Jen flicked at it again and she was sure she heard weeping. She raised her head slightly. The girl's pussy was as petite and delicate as she had ever encountered. Her mouth eased forward. She opened and then encased that wonderful sex. She sucked down and Lea squirmed. Her tongue starte3d long passes along her labia. Lea's ass lifted and Jen tasted the first of her cum.

Sofia said something in Spanish and the girl immediately grabbed her legs and pulled them up to her chest. Jen stabbed her tongue deep into Lea. She writhed, humped. Pleaded. Her head rolled. She was soaking the bed sheets. It was past time. Jen moved quickly to that pink pearl. Her mouth sucked it in, her lips captured it. Lea cried. Lea came. Lea panted, gasped, her ass began to jerk up and down wildly.

When Jen finally released her clitoris, it was to Lea's protests, but Jen went right to all of the nectar seeping from her and began to collect it one tongue pass at a time.

She licked the girl until she had left a slick, neatly polished pussy.

Token Number 6:

"You will come to here?" Jen raised her head to see Sofia patting the mattress next to Lea. Jen eased her way up beside Kea.

She looked at Sofia. "Okay?" Jen laid there on her back.

"You will kiss her more?" Sofia asked. "My love craves the kissing."

Jen slipped an arm around Lea and rolled her onto her side. She brought their lips together. Lea was still eager. The pressure Jen felt on the bed was followed with her legs being moved apart. But then, Sofia leaned down and kissed Jens' sex.

Jen was in a daze. She had been up all night. Pleasured numerous women. And now, a ballerina was between her legs, and she was kissing the neediest little morsel she had ever known. The only regret for Jen was that she was so horny, she was about to cum at any second. The one time she wanted it to last all day. With her tongue exploring Lea's mouth, Sofia sucking her clit, her mind abandoning her, she came. She did not dare grip either of them. Both seemed as fragile as crystal. So, she lay there. Wave after wave crashed over her. She exuded copious amounts of fluid. She grunted into the girl's mouth.

After a few minutes. Jen opened her eyes to see Sofia and Lea standing beside the bed. Sofia in her negligée, Lea as naked as when Jen first saw her. "I fear you need to go, yes?" Sofia asked.

Jen went to the bathroom washed off as best she could, found her robe and the three went downstairs.

At the door, Lea held out her hand, she was holding a token. Then to Jen's surprise, Sofia also offered a token. Jen accepted them both and placed them into her pouch. "They shall be my favorites."

"I took the liberty of calling the number they gave me." Sofia said.

"The number who gave you?" Jen asked.

"The girl from the Game Day, the sorority," Sofia replied. "They sent a car for you."

Jen looked out the front door. She saw the Mini Cooper as it sat idling. She saw something else. It was getting light. The sun was about to break over the horizon.

Jen opened the rear door and slid in. The car was moving before she had the door closed. "What am I missing here?" Jen asked.

"Giving me an address?" The Mousy haired girl was back.

"Fuck." Jen whispered. She fished the paper out of her pocket.

"No need to get stressed out now." Mousy said.

Jen looked at her watch. "Yea," Mousy said. "It's after six. You going to tell me where the fuck I'm going?"

The next address was "The administration building." Jen said. What she did not say was that it was Dean Anderson's office. Girl's counselor. "This just keeps getting worse." Jen muttered.

"Hey, I've been up all night too ya know." Mousy added.

"Yes," Jen said. "Exactly the same thing."

Token Number 7:

When the Mini sped away, Jen looked at the admen building. It was dark. It looked empty and abandoned. No one came to work at this ungodly hour. Then she realized. This was Sunday. No one came to work at all. She went up the stairs and tried the door. It was unlocked. Inside, every step echoed through the empty halls as if she were wearing combat boots. She found Karen Anderson's office easy enough. The door was ajar. She looked in. "Jen, I've been expecting you." Jen looked through the outer foyer to where Karen sat behind her desk in her office. Please. Come in."

Karen was thirty-eight. She was a known lesbian who had come out in high school before it was acceptable. Please, lock the door." She said. She stood up and held out a hand to Jen. Jen walked around the desk the stand before the dean. "You are running late." She said. "I would not want to be responsible for causing you to fail." She paused then placed the token on the desk.

She turned to face her desk, unbuckled her belt, and pushed her slacked down to her knees. As she eased forward, she placed her forearms on the desktop and let them cradle her head. She waited. "Have you not served a woman in this way?" She asked.

Jen moved the chair out of the way and knelt behind Karen. Her ass was lovely. Her legs smooth, and she was shaven, even groomed between pussy and anus. Jen leaned forward and ran her tongue along Karen's labia. She had thick, puffy folds. The smell of sex was on her. She tasted pungent, earthy.

Karen eased her feet apart. "You can taste me there if you wish, but before you leave, you will attend to me anally. It's what I prefer."

Jen lifted her head and hesitantly kissed her rosebud. "Ah, you have found it my dear. My weakness." She eased her ass up and down slowly. "There is more for you to learn." Karen whispered. "Find your way in."