Game Day at Alpha Pi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen placed the tip of her tongue on the tight sphere. She licked. Not so bad. She pressed it forward, trying to enter this new frontier. Karen grunted and her anus pulsed. Jen pushed harder. It was difficult the keep her tongue from bending. She tried wiggling, working it in. Then she got her first sense of anal play. Karen was starting to hump but the taste on Jen's tongue was not that of a ballerina's pussy, which was certain.

"I need you deeper." Karen was instructing her. Jen gripped Karen's thighs. She pushed forward, working her tongue. The sphincter was yielding to her efforts. She was now deep in Karen's anus. Karen was pushing back to Jen. And then, Karen's ass started to vibrate. She was moaning.

Jen began working the tip of her tongue and that was apparently what Karen was needing. She came as easily as any woman ever had. Jen held her firm. She kept her tongue in her and active until all movement from Karen had subsided.

Jen slowly extricated herself from Karen and stood up. She ran her hand over Karen's ass as if to say that she understood why Karen wanted what she wanted. "Just go." Karen said. "Check on my secretary's desk."

Jen picked up the token and left. She looked on the outer desk. A tube of toothpaste and a new, in the package toothbrush. She raced to the nearest bathroom.

Token Number 8:

Outside, the sun was up to the treetops. She checked the paper. "Alpha Pi sorority, room 118." Her dorm, Perhaps the remaining three will be Alpha Pi's. "I think I got this." Jen said to herself. She headed back across the quad in the opposite direction from which she had come 8 hours previously.

She reached room 118. It was closed. She knocked. When it opened, it was the black track star who had the full ride scholarship. She smiled at Jen. "I couldn't sleep last night. But I'm guessing you didn't either."

Jen just nodded. She was wearing a pair of baggy shorts, no top, no shoes. She went over to her bed.

"Come here."

Jen wanked over to her. The black girl was tall. She leaned forward and kissed her, a long, sensuous kiss. As she did, she was unzipping her shorts. With her hand on the back of Jen's head, she guided Jen's gaze downward. As she pushed her shorts down, she revealed that she was wearing a harness. Attached to the front was a nine-inch black rubber dildo. She smiled at Jen.

I really like fucking girls." She said. "But I'm not a bitch, if you prefer, you can go down on me."

"I've never." She said. The black girl started to speak.

"No really, I've never ever had sex. That way." Jen explained.

The girl unhooked the harness and tossed it on her desk. "Like I said, not a bitch." She crawled onto her bed, rolled onto her back, and raised her knees. She smiled at Jen. "I like this too." She said. "By the way. I'm Kisha." She began running her hands along her inner thighs. Her labia were long and descended. Yet another new experience for Jen.

Jen lost her robe and crawled onto the bed. Dorm room beds seemed quite small after the ones she had experienced over the last few hours. Kisha was a very pretty girl and Jen had always loved being with black girls ever since her first lover from back in high school. A very demanding gym teacher named Margo Williams. Margo would stop her in the hallway or leaving the cafeteria or even tapping on the toilet enclosure in the girl's locker room toilet. See me after school, come to my office, when is your study hour. Her last year in high school, Margo was ravenous when it came to sex with one of her girls, and there were many. But I suppose that's another story.

Jen's lips found Kisha's naval. She tongued it causing Kisha to moan. She knew she was against it for time. As much as she would like to give every lover her best, she went straight for Kisha's pussy. She used her tongue to unfold those flaps.

"I call them my angel's wings." Kisha whispered. "I hope you like them."

Jen took them in her fingers, opened Kesha's sex. She licked between them. As she went deeper, she found that treasured portal. Her vagina was dripping. She was needing attention. Jen gave it to her. As she came, her dialect seemed to turn to south Brooklyn ghetto slang. Jen couldn't understand any of it, but she was guessing Kesha was enjoying herself. Twenty minutes after arriving, Jen was pulling the door to room 118 closed.

Token Number 9:

She searched for her paper. Only now did she notice that she was down to the last address on the list. She counted them. Sure as fuck, only nine stops. What does she do now? The last address, not surprisingly, was again, right there in her dorm. And not only that, but it was also two doors down, 114.

She checked her watch. Fifteen till ten. There was no way she would make a tenth place even if she knew where it was. She knocked on the door of 114. When the door opened, she was face to face with Claire Anderson. The girl who had started her on this adventure. The girl who owned the robe.

Claire smiled. "So, how's it going?"

"Funny." Jen said. She pushed past Claire. She sat down, a look of failure or despair on her face. She held out the list. "Someone screwed up." She said. "Only nine addresses." She let the list fall to floor.

Claire came over to her. She put a finger under Jen's chin. "No one fucked up baby." She ran her fingers over Jen's cheek. We were just playing with you. Number ten will arrive here as soon as I call them.

"Still doesn't matter," Jen said. "It's ten till ten right now."

Claire took her arm and pulled her unwillingly to her feet. She guided her to her bed. "I know something you don't." Claire offered. As she had only been wearing panties and a tee, she thumbed the panties and let them flutter to the floor. She rolled onto the bed. "But if I tell you, you have to do me really good."

"What." Jen was clearly upset.

Today is Sunday." Claire said.

"I know." Replied Jen.

"November 4th." Claire added.

"So what?" Jen said.

"Oh, just that Daylight Savings Time ended at two this morning." Jen looked at her. "It's only Ten till nine."

Claire laid back, she grinned at Jen. She pulled her legs up, opened them wide. "Come fuck me, pledge."

A new hope for success warmed Jen and stirred her. The robe dropped to the floor. Claire leaned forward and looked at the robe, in a wad on her floor. "I suppose I will have to get that laundered now?"

"Depends." Jen eased onto the small bed and slipped neatly between Claire's legs,

"On what?" Claire asked.

Jen leaned forward, kissing Claire's abdomen. "Do you like the smell of sex?" A long slow pass of her tongue worked between Claire's labia made her legs shake.

"I do, indeed." Claire sucked in a gulp of air. The tip of Jen's tongue was teasing her clitoris.

Well, I wouldn't have it made into a pillowcase." Jen said. She slid her tongue into Claire's vagina. She worked it vigorously. Her fingers pressed just above Claire's clitoris causing her pearl to be revealed.

"Wa, wh, why" Claire was panting.

Jen's mouth incased that sweet morsel. As she sucked it, Claire began to buck up and down. Her first taste of juices seeped into her mouth, coated her tongue. She swallowed. Claire indeed tasted delicious to that young lesbian between her legs.

It was feeling quite luscious to Claire too. When Jen's mouth left her pussy. Claire protested. Both hands reached, trying to grip Jen's shoulders, trying to keep her between her legs. "No, no." Claire whispered.

But Jen was moving up. Kissing her abdomen, her naval. Now those lips found a nipple, swollen, extended, aroused. Her teeth gently tugged at it as Claire rolled her head.

"I want you to, I need you......my pussy." Claire was insisting. But Jen's lips, slippery, smelling of Claire's own sex, found her mouth. Jen forced her tongue in, searching Claire's mouth.

"You want me to fuck you some more?" Jen whispered.

"God, yes please." Claire said.

"It's your own fault." Jen said. "You hid an entire hour from me. What will I do with all this time?" She gave Claire a gentle, slow French kiss. Her tongue exploring Claire. Her had eased done Claire's tummy, over her mound. She pressed a finger down on her clit. Like an automatic door, Jen pressed, and Claire's legs gaped apart.

She slid a finger into her, the long middle finger. She went as deep as she could and then curled the tip inward. She was pressing on the underside of Claire's G-spot. Claire was vibrating. She was trying to big, but Jen's mouth kept her speechless. All she could do was whimper.

Soon, three fingers combined to explore Claire's deepest place. Jen's hand fucked her as Claire twisted beneath her. She finally released her claim on that lovely mouth and sucked and licked along Claire's neck, but her fingers remained obsessed with her pussy.

Claire was sensing her intruder growing even larger. All five fingers were forcing their way into her vagina. She was shaking her head, Jen was pushing, her vaginal muscles were yielding, and she was cumming so hard. Claire tried to resist her ultimate release, but a fist was inside her. She was no longer in control of her body. A girl, a pledge no less, held her prisoner on her own bed.

She was supposed to be the one who used the newbies. She was supposed to humiliate them, and over time, to make the into strong successful women capable of both serving or receiving, which ever was necessary to attain success, what ever the goal. Whether in business or in love.

All Claire could do now is wrap her legs around Jen's arm as it pressed into her farthest reaches. She gasped, squirted, cried, and surrendered herself to a pledge, who from this day forward, would know her weakness, know how to control her, know what made Claire come crawling in submission.

Clair was in a fetal position, curled up, softly weeping when Jen picked up the rope. She reached over and brushed her hand over Claire's cheek. "I'll drop by in a few days. Bring your robe back."

Claire just nodded. Jen sat on the edge of the bed. Leaned forward and kissed her cheek. "The order is changing here at Alpha Pi." She whispered. She ran her hand over Claire's side, along her thigh. I think I would like to enjoy your company from time to time." She patted Claire's ass. "You going to be my girl?"

Claire nodded again.

As Jen left Claire's room, she saw her ninth token laying on Claire's desk. She picked it up even though she didn't really think she had earned this one. In the hall, she leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. She was exhausted. She had no idea where the tenth location was or who it was and truthfully, she didn't care anymore.

"I think you need to get some sleep." Jen opened her eyes. Grace, the frat mother was coming up from the basement. She had a laundry basket full of freshly washed and folded clothes.

"Yea, which is an understatement." Jen said.

"I think all of this Game Day stuff is well beyond it's time." Grace said.

"Yea, well, you're not about to be kicked to the street." Jen explained.

Grace walked on down the hall. "My job here is to help the girls solve problems." She said. At the end of the hall, she set the basket down and unlocked the door to her room. She looked at Jen. "If you want to talk......." She opened the door and picked up her laundry. "My door is, as they say, always open."

Grace disappeared inside. Jen just stayed, leaning against the wall, wondering what she should do. "Aw crap." Jen said. She slowly walked down to Grace's room. The door actually was open. Grace was putting clothes into a dresser.

Grace stopped what she was doing and walked over the Jen. She took her arm and guided her into the room. Then she closed the door.

She turned to face Grace. Grace reached for the tie to Jen's robe. "When the girls have problems, they come see Grace." Grace pushed the robe off her shoulders, and on to the floor. "Pretty soon, they realize that Grace can take care of all their problems." She led Jen over to the bed. She lifted her chin and gently kissed her. "I am going to put you into my bed. A place you will visit many times during your stay here." She eased an exhausted Jen onto the bed.

Jen had no idea how long it had been. She remembered Grace undressing. She was stirred awake as grace slipped in beside her. Grace's mouth on her breast had seemed pleasing. She had flashes of memory, glimpses of consciousness. But now? She wasn't sure. The door opened. Grace came in carrying two large coffees from the shop just off the quad.

"Ah, she lives." Grace was smiling.

"What?" Jen started.

"You fell asleep." Grace said. "Which doesn't say much for me." She sat down on the bed beside Jen.

"Christ, did I have sex with you too?" Jen asked.

Grace gently pulled the sheet that covered Jen down to her waist. With her hand gently on Jen's abdomen, she said. "Well, I certainly did......" she smiled. "But I'm not so sure about you."

"Huh? What?" "Well, you see." Grace's hand slipped down over Jen's mound. Her sex was moist and a little sticky. A single finger entered Jen's vagina. "You fell asleep rather soon."

"Uh, I'm....I, why do I feel I should apologize?" Jen offered a slight, confused, smile.

"Not to worry." Grace said. She leaned over and kissed Jen. "I had a wonderful time." Her finger slipped from Jen's sex and arrived to trace over her lips. Then Grace eased the cum coated digit into Jen's willing mouth. "See for yourself." Grace whispered. S Jen sucked her own juices, Grace placed the final token into Jen's hand.