Game Day Ch. 04

Story Info
Perk of being a football coach.
4.5k words
4.49
10.5k
11
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A friend of mine talked me into going to the city's football outing. It was exactly what I thought it would be a bunch of talentless kids running around like crazy people and their parents thinking they had the next Hall of fame player.

No wonder this place was free, the coaching sucked, and the organization of everything was terrible. The only good thing about it was the field. Even the equipment was outdated.

"Seriously?" I asked as my friend's face lit up.

"What?" he asked.

"It's a dumpster fire!" I exclaimed by looking over everything.

"They are always looking for volunteer coaches," he shrugged.

The thought crossed my mind when the head guy asked. I couldn't shoot my hand up fast enough. If anything, I wanted to take everything over and start anew.

When he took us all aside and gave us the talk, I kept my mouth shut and waited until the end.

"Harley," I said as I chased after him.

"Josh, right?" Harley asked.

"Yes," I nodded.

We went back and forth about what I was thinking about. He told me the city didn't provide him or the other teams with enough money or support to make significant changes. Even the equipment was beyond their support.

I dwelled on the matter even when I got home. Then an idea struck me, and it could provide some support and some recognition.

I went to work as usual and told my store manager about my idea, which he loved and passed up the chain. It didn't take long for an answer to come back.

Our company was always looking into ways to support our local areas throughout our operating divisions, so they jumped at the chance to support local teams.

By the next day, it had made local news, and after a week, all the surrounding stores were donating funds to the teams. It was also told to the stores that someone from each store had to be involved with one of the teams.

I, of course, picked myself for the local team.

I looked over what was going to be my team, a bunch of kids with hardly any talent, except for two, who were dynamic together.

My other volunteer coach was as large around as he was tall. His beard came down to his enormous beer keg stomach. Doubt he did any running with the team.

"I was the coach last year," he said, spitting his chew into a soda bottle. "Won two games," he said proudly.

"Josh," I introduced myself as I had the kids run a lap around the field. "I intend on winning more than two games."

Dillon, one of the other grocery managers from another store, was my rival in everything, and he decided he would be a coach for one of the other teams. Of course, his team was the favorites to win it all as they had done three years in a row.

"Leon," the big guy said as he pointed to the slowest kid. "That's my boy," he said with pride.

Like his father, the kid was the biggest out there, both in height and weight and the slowest. After they returned, I had them run drills to separate them into offence and defense. The two dynamos were, of course, already primed to be on offence.

By the end of the day, most of the kids were limping or holding their stomachs as they went off the field.

"Went a bit hard on them, didn't you?" Leon asked.

"They will get used to it," I nodded.

Harley passed by as he had visited the other teams in the area and gave me a list of the parent's phone numbers for emergencies and the social media page that linked everything together.

I went home and made up a schedule of drills and plays to run for the following few practices.

Of course, I got a few emails to my football profile saying how bad their kids were hurting and sore. I didn't reply. If I lost a few, it wouldn't be too bad.

I had no intention of losing to Dillon. He already had the better sales in the district; I wasn't giving him this tournament as well.

The next two practices went even better. There was less complaining and more working as a team. My two dynamos even came up with a few plays they had seen on their football video game, which I was happy to incorporate.

Leon's son was placed on defense which he wasn't happy about as he told me that his son had the potential to be a tight end. I didn't laugh in his face, but later on, I had a good laugh about it, as an errant throw went his way, and he had an easy interception, but the ball hit him in the face.

Leon was pissed at me for putting his son on defense, so he left me to pick up all the equipment.

"Sorry about my husband?" a voice said.

As I looked up, I saw the eye candy mother I had been staring at for the past few weeks.

"Kimberly, my husband is Leon," she said.

"Oh," I nodded as I wiped my dirty hand on my shirt. "Josh," I nodded.

"I know," Kimberly smiled. She looked back at the large truck parked in the lot. "I better go, I just wanted to apologize, thank you for putting my son through the ringer, he needs to lose some weight."

"Anytime," I nodded as I watched her pert ass run towards the truck.

'Too bad the son doesn't get the traits from his mom,' I thought to myself.

Kimberly was the definition of a hot soccer mom, or in this case, a football mom.

For the following practices, I would steal glances at her. It was apparent she was very blessed up top. Whether it was naturally done or not was the question. She had a tight stomach and long blonde hair. How she ended up with that lard ass was the biggest mystery.

Our first game came quickly, and I was excited to see my team on the field for the first time. I wanted to see how they would face the real challenge, no more practice. This was the real thing.

They more than surprised me as we won easily. Our defense was stifling and got two turnovers, and rallied behind the two dynamos our offence couldn't be stopped.

We could score at will. By the time halftime came around, the opposing coach had asked if we could call off the next half as he knew there was no chance of a comeback. For the rest of the time, the kids got to play games and run around.

"Good game," Leon said as he shook my hand.

That was the first time he had talked to me in a while. Instead, he had been choosing to talk bad about me to the other dads that were furious with me that their kids didn't play offence.

"He can be soft when he wants to be," Kimberly said as she approached me.

"Sure," I said. "Not what he said to them the other day."

Kimberly's eyes went wide. "Don't worry, it's not the first time or will it be the last time I have been called that," I said.

"I really am sorry, he shouldn't have said that," Kimberly shook her head.

"Kim! Let's go!" Leon shouted.

"Coming, sorry again," Kimberly said.

The following practice, Kimberly surprised everyone by going out and running with the team for their warmup run around the field. I laughed as many of the kids were trying to keep up with her, which was a failed attempt. She was a marvelous runner. As for the topic if her tits were natural or not, seeing their uniformed bounce under the tight top confirmed that she had work done.

"Thought it would give them some motivation," Kimberly said as she stopped in front of me.

"Where's Leon?" I asked.

"We got into an argument, and I told him to stay home," Kimberly shook her head. "You're stuck with me for the day coach," she winked.

The practice went well, and I had to formulate a new attack plan as I was sure the video of our last game was circling the other teams. The two were no longer my hidden weapons; I had to hide them in trick plays and get them the ball in different ways. Luckily one of the others had a hidden talent for throwing the ball accurately.

Kimberly was a good motivation as she ran with the kids every practice and even had a few other mothers join her.

The next two games we won by landslides. Apparently, I was a good coach, as most of the hate emails had turned into emails of thanks and gratitude.

Even Leon's and Kimberly's son had gradually improved. He made an excellent open-field tackle last game. I told him I was proud of him, causing his eyes to swell up. I told him there was no crying in football and told him to go back on the field.

I got a mysterious email, and it took some time to read it, as the words didn't make sense. Then I decided on a whim to write down all the letters that were out of place. It was a phone number. Anyone that read it would think it was one of the kids that got to their parent's email and sent a thank you, but I texted the number.

'Took you long enough,' the reply came. 'It's Kim.'

Instantly a smile came across my face.

'Didn't know who it was, took me a while to figure out,' I replied.

'Can't talk long, he gets very suspicious about anyone I talk to,' Kim said.

'Understood,' I replied.

'We have to win the next game,' Kim said. 'One of my coworker's son is on the other team and I won't hear the end of it if he won.'

'Well, we will give it the best shot, that we can,' I replied.

There was a long pause, and I thought her husband had caught onto her texting.

I went about my usual routine, and before long, I had forgotten about the text until it was late in the day. I was about to start dinner when I heard my phone's text message go off in the other room.

'I will make it very worth your while if we do win,' the message read. 'See you on the field.'

I didn't reply as it was clear that Kim was trying to end the conversation.

I had a few more days until the game, so I prepared by asking the parents if they wouldn't mind an extra practice session just to get ready. I was surprised that many of the parents agreed only if it was shorter than the usual two-hour sessions.

I agreed and settled on a date. To my surprise, Kimberly was a no show. Leon only said that his wife had somewhere else she had to be.

I made sure the team was ready for the next game, especially on defense, as they had a very good running back.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"He's tearing us apart," Leon said as, for the fourth time, the other team running back tore through our defense like they weren't even there.

"He's a showboat," I shook my head.

The kid was always dancing and carrying the ball loose in his hand, but no one on our team could keep up with him with his speed and agility.

An idea popped into my head. I got with the defense and told them my idea, they looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew it would work. And I was counting on Leon's son to make the big play.

Our offence was doing good against their defense, but it didn't help that every time their offence got on the field, they would score. I was going to end the stalemate.

As soon as the kid took the ball, my defense blocked the outside run forcing an open hole straight up the middle. The running back took it. The loud pop of pads hitting pads filled the air. And for a while, I thought the kid wouldn't move.

"Was it an illegal hit?" I asked the referee.

There was no flag, but Leon's son had decimated the poor kid. Leon was all smiles. For a while, the medics looked over the fallen child, but he sat up and then stood up,

The other coach looked lost, his whole offence had revolved around his running back, and by the looks of him, the fear of God had been implanted in his head.

"Well, no more of that," I said.

It was true for the rest of the game, the kid didn't want to get back on the field, and as soon as the game was over, he ran straight to his mother's car.

His mother had a few choice words for me, but I told her it was a contact sport, and if her kid didn't want to be hit, maybe he should play flag football instead. She didn't like that and took off after her son.

"Good game," the other coach said.

"Hope he's okay," I said.

The coach shook his head. "His mom is pulling him out," he said. "Too dangerous."

I nodded.

We had won easily after the showboat had left the field. Their offence couldn't do anything without their star player.

Kimberly smiled at me as she left the field and went into the family minivan. I smiled back at her and wondered what my surprise would be.

I knew it would have to wait, but after two practices without a sign of what it would be, I just thought that she had been joking or teasing.

After one of the practices, Kimberly followed me into the small shed, where we put the equipment away. She had done this many times before. Leon and their son and the other kids would wait in the van until we were done putting things away, and then she would join them.

"I never got to thank you for that win," Kim said.

"You thanked me many times," I nodded as I put everything in its place.

"No, I mean really thanked you," Kim smiled as she looked back behind her.

The small shed was a few feet from the practice field and within viewing distance of the parking lot, but the entrance was at the back.

Kimberly got down on her knees and pulled on my track pants. "My," she said as my dick sprang free of my boxers.

"Not what you were expecting," I smiled down at her.

"I thought it was a rumor," Kim said with her mouth wide open and her hands wrapped around my dick.

I had no monster black cock, but it was above average and thick.

I stared down at her tanned hands on my dick, particularly attention to her ring finger. Slowly Kimberly opened her mouth to take it inside.

I had to smile as this was the fourth married woman I had been in just over a year now. I was on a married woman role.

Kimberly was the best looking of the four by far but nowhere near as good looking as Laci.

A loud honk of a horn drew us back to reality. Kimberly's husband was in the parking lot and well within walking distance of our location. Hell, all he had to do was walk a few feet and go round the back of the shed, and he would see his wife on her knees with a cock in her mouth.

"I have to get this," Kimberly said as her phone rang.

I nodded as Kimberly held her phone to her head with one hand and my dick in the other. "We are counting the equipment, what's the big hurry?"

"You took over an hour to count it last time, and I didn't honk the horn!" Kimberly yelled. "Well, we are going as fast as we can, it's hot in here and cramped, not like we are enjoying ourselves."

"The longer you talk the longer this will take," I yelled.

"See, now just wait, and I will be right out!" Kimberly said.

Kimberly hung up.

"We don't have long," Kimberly shook her head.

"Your choice," I shrugged. "You can...."

I was going to tell her she could go, but she continued.

I found it hard not to compare all of them, but it was hard not to do it. Kimberly was much better than the grocery mom but nowhere near as good as the married woman at the game or the one on the plane. I bet it had to do with what she had to deal with at home.

"This isn't working, you're far too thick," Kimberly shook her head.

"Well, those would do nicely," I said, staring at her tits.

"Yes, they would," Kimberly said, sitting further up and leaning back just a little.

She lifted her shirt, and I quickly pushed my dick under her grey bra and between her tits.

Another round of honks came from the van, but we ignored it as I fucked Kimberly's giant tits.

"Much better," Kimberly said as she could see I was getting closer.

"Fuck yes!" I said, holding her massive fake tits as I fucked them. The tight bra held them together nicely as I pounded them.

"Hurry and cum on them," Kimberly said.

"Oh, I am close," I said, watching the head of my dick peek out from between them.

I pushed up and came shooting cum on the top of her tits and between them.

Kimberly smiled as she dropped her dark black shirt. There was no sign of my cum as her shirt was dark and sweat-drenched front and back.

"Thank you again for the win!" Kimberly said quickly as she got up and ran out of the shed.

I slowly walked out with my clipboard pretending to go over numbers, but it was just a blank sheet of paper. I watched as Kimberly got in the passenger seat as Leon was shaking his head.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had this thought every time things like this came up. It wasn't like I went after married women. All of them came after me. First the blonde at the game, then the Latin raven head after work, I had thought Laci was the third, a busty flight attendant, but she wasn't married, not then anyway, but I did get lucky that same flight with a married passenger.

I struck out at the base with every single woman I had tried to date. Even struck out on all of the dating apps.

Laci and I had a nice internet friendship, but we knew it wouldn't go further. She lived in Arizona, and I lived in South Carolina. It was doomed from the start.

She recently told me she was getting married to an old childhood sweetheart, and that was the end of that fantasy.

Now I was getting lucky with another very married woman, and I hadn't even done anything to win her affection.

"Just go with the flow," I said as I sat down at home.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We won three more games, and the championship game was between Dillon's team and mine. We were both undefeated and looking at his team on video. It was going to be a challenging game to play.

I would have to pull out all the stops to win this game.

"Who is the blonde?" Dillon asked as he looked over in Kimberly's direction.

"You're married, remember," I said as I waved at Leslie, Dillon's wife.

"No harm in looking," Dillon said.

"Her husband would disagree," I said as I looked over at Leon.

"Holy crap!" Dillon said.

"Yeah, he would definitely pummel you into a pulp," I smiled.

"Off the market, I get it," Dillon said as we shook hands and went to our sides.

Just like I thought the game was evenly matched, both of our offences and defenses, anytime we scored, they scored. They would cause a turnover, then we would. No matter what I came up with, Dillon had an answer.

At the half, we were tied.

"What are you thinking?" Dillon asked as we casually met in the middle again.

"You did a good job," I nodded.

"So, did you," Dillon nodded.

"Dinner?" I asked.

"Drinks as well!" Dillon nodded.

"You're on," I smiled.

Dillon was a drinker, but so was I, so I had to win.

The next half was the same. Neither of us could get the go-ahead score.

It was nearing the end, and we were still tied. I didn't want these kids to go away from this game with a tie. I had a crazy idea, and if it failed, I would be giving Dillon the easy field advantage, but I had to go for it.

I called the play as the kids were about to go on the field again, they looked at me like I was crazy, but I knew I had to do something.

It started with a flea-flicker from the running back, back to the Quarterback, then into a reverse. Dillon had seen this play before, and he was ready for it. His defense blitzed towards my wide receiver, who then threw it back across the field.

That's when I saw Dillon's eyes go wide.

Leon's son was all alone downfield. I had brought him off defense throughout the game to block for my running back. No one ever paid him any attention, but now he was alone and wide open. My Quarterback heaved the ball.

'Please fucking catch it!' I thought.

The kid hadn't caught a single ball all season, not even in practice. Everyone was silent.

"Touchdown!" the referee shouted.

Leon was jumping up and down like a mad man. "Wait, they get the ball," I said, bringing him down.

But I knew my defense could hold them.

I played a prevent defense with all my speedy guys on coverage.

"Good game," I smiled as Dillon shook his head.

"The slow kid," Dillon shook his head. "You beat me with the slowest kid out here."

"Always hide your secret weapon," I shrugged.

"Come on drinks are on me," Dillon smiled.

After the kids got their trophies, even those who didn't win a game got smaller trophies to take home. Dillon and I hit the bar.

12