Game Day Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home after getting totally blitzed. I barely made it to my bed before my phone went off.

'Meet me here, tomorrow, don't be too early, and don't be late!' it was a text from Kim.

I immediately searched for the following address. It was another park. A bit out of the way. Another text gave me specific directions, where to park and when to come strictly.

I went to bed with a massive smile on my face.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Soccer!" I said as I looked and saw the small children chasing a soccer ball around.

I went to the specified parking space and saw the familiar family minivan parked under a huge tree.

I then saw Leon and Kimberly sitting in chairs, watching the craziness. It was funny to watch the poor coaches chase these small children around as if they were chasing crazed chickens.

Kimberly looked at the time, tapped Leon on the shoulder, and waved at one of the minor children, none of them waved back, so I didn't know which one was theirs.

Kimberly had a massive smile as she pointed to the minivan. I quickly got out of my car, parked far in the back. Slowly I walked through the rows of vehicles and met her at the minivan.

It could barely be seen from the vantage point of Leon and the other parents, but we had a clear view of them.

"Get in, hurry!" Kim said as she pushed me inside.

Like the typical minivan, it had everything someone would expect kids' toys everywhere. Pictures of the family hanging from a rope thing from the rearview mirror.

"Mind the mess, I barely had time to clean it all up, we are always on the go," Kimberly said.

I could care less about the words coming from her mouth as I stared at her taking off her top. "Well?" Kimberly said as she looked at me.

"Right," I said as I followed suit and stripped out of some of my clothes.

Kimberly bent over in the spacious back of the van. "I told him I had a conference call; it should give us...."

I didn't care about the excuse she gave her husband. I had been waiting to fuck this MILF for a long time and was glad I was getting the chance.

I pushed deep into Kim from behind and grabbed her waist.

"Fuck yes!" Kim shouted.

I started to fuck her hard. I was sure this is why Kim had planned to have the minivan parked far away and under the tree. She could see past the tree and had a direct view of her husband sitting in the chair watching the kids play.

"Harder!" Kim yelled.

The windows of the minivan were tinted. As I fucked her, I could see toys bouncing around and other family things coming loose from their secure spots.

"Like this!" I said as I fucked her hard, pulling on her hips.

"Yes! Like that!" Kim yelled as she bounced back onto my dick.

I could see Leon from my view as well and knew he would have a heart attack or worse if he just turned around and looked hard enough.

I was sure anyone passing by would see the minivan rocking back and forth.

As if Kim could read my thoughts. She started pounding back on me harder.

"I want it all!" she yelled.

I grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled on it hard. Forcing her head to be pulled back and her back to arch just right.

"All of it?" I asked.

"Yes!" Kim yelled.

I fucked her as hard as I could. Then when I was about to cum, she pushed back onto me, wiggling her ass back and forth. "Cum inside me!"

"You sure?" I asked.

"What do you care, just do it!" Kimberly said.

She was correct; I didn't care, not at that moment. I pushed deep inside of her and came, thrusting my hips forward as I did.

Kimberly smiled as she leaned forward and slowly got dressed.

"That's for letting my son catch the winning touchdown," she smiled as she slid the door open.

We both got out, and I watched as she slowly walked back to her husband. She kissed him and then sat down.

I got in my car and drove away. "Another one bites the dust," I shrugged as I looked back once more.

12