Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had only met a couple of times before, but every time, Chris would hit on her in some obnoxious way. "Hey, sexy," he said to her with a wink. He took his beer to the couch behind us and sat down.

"Um, why are you coming out here?" I asked him, irritated.

Chris pretended to look hurt. "The basketball game just ended, bro, I thought I'd come hang out and see what the wimps were up to. You guys don't mind, do you?" he asked my friends.

"Oh, uh, no, not at all," Mike said submissively. "In fact, um, I just wanted to, ya know, thank you for last weekend. You were...amazing."

Chris laughed. "You're very welcome, beta. Anytime."

I sighed. We kept playing our video game for a couple minutes. Next to me, Riley lay down on her stomach as she played. She was wearing a tight-fitting pair of denim shorts that showed off her perfectly round little butt. She looked over her shoulder at Chris, a mischievous smile on her face. She gave her butt a little wiggle. Chris, clearly enjoying the view, smiled back at her. She turned back around, giggling excitedly. Chris then winked at me, an arrogant smirk on his face. I just rolled my eyes at him and returned to the game.

"So these losers told you about their little adventure last weekend?" Chris asked Riley.

Riley looked back at Chris with a smile. "No, their girlfriends did. And they, um, might have shared a few...details about you."

I looked at her. "Seriously?" I said.

Chris just laughed, resting his beer on his now-bulging crotch. "Well, I trust they enjoyed themselves."

"Oh, they definitely did," Riley said, staring at his tented shorts.

"Hear that, boys?" Chris said. "Your girlfriends are out spreading the word about how much they loved taking my fat cock."

"Uh, yeah," my friends all said submissively. They were clearly getting off on my brother talking to them that way.

"Umm, yeah," Riley said a little hesitantly, still staring at Chris. I dreaded what she was about to say. "We were just talking about how, um, Lucas might like it too."

Chris laughed. "I knew it was just a matter of time. I mean, he's just as much of a little nerdboy as these betas." I felt my hard-on oozing more precum. "So is that why you invited everybody over tonight when you knew I'd be around, bro? So I can fuck your girlfriend for you?"

As turned on as I was, I was also getting so annoyed at my brother being so obnoxious and arrogant. "Sorry to break it to you, Chris, but I'm not interested," I said defensively.

Chris scoffed. "You sure? You heard little Mikey, here. I'm 'amazing.' And I'm happy to do it, your girl here's a fuckin' hottie." He looked Riley up and down again, looking at her butt and lightly touching his tented shorts.

Riley blushed and giggled shyly. "Oh, thank you, Chris," she said.

"What's a tight-bodied slut like you dating my brother for, anyway?" Chris asked.

I couldn't believe how rude he was being. But Riley just giggled again, not seeming to mind that my brother just called her a slut. "Aw, I like Lucas a lot! He's such a sweetie, and we have a lot in common. In fact, our relationship is...almost...perfect."

Riley put an affectionate hand on me, rubbing my arm. I turned around and smirked at Chris. "See?" I said confidently.

He just smirked back. "Almost?" he asked.

"Wellll..." Riley said, unable to hold back her laughter. "There is one...little...problem..." She held her forefinger and thumb up, an inch apart, emphasizing the word "little."

Chris burst out laughing. "I think I know what you mean, and, well, I'm sure your girlfriends told you, I don't have that problem." The bulge in his pants moved up and down a little as he spoke, proving his point.

Riley stared at Chris's crotch again, then glanced over at me. I felt myself turning red, hoping she couldn't tell how excited I was getting. "Um, yes, they did tell me that," she said. "But...I would never cheat on Lucas," she said. "He'd have to give me permission, like his friends did for their girlfriends."

There was a long silence as everybody seemed to wait for me to speak, but I remained silent. Finally, Chris said, "Come on, bro, she's practically begging you to let her get fucked by somebody who can actually get her off. Don't be selfish."

"I...I'm not...being selfish..." I kind of stammered.

"Um...Riley...some guys have a little trouble with admitting what they want," Mike interjected. "In fact, I was a lot like Lucas at first."

I shot Mike a resentful look. I couldn't believe he was pushing this. "Oh...really?" Riley asked, intrigued. "How did Chloe deal with that?"

Mike launched into a story. "Well, with me, Chloe had to take things into her own hands. And that was even after she had been jerking me off for weeks telling me about how hot her ex-boyfriend Ethan was and how big his dick was and how much better he fucked her and how she missed riding him and stuff. After she had gotten me used to getting off like that, she brought Ethan over to my place without asking me. I was upset and suspected what she was trying to do, so I told her I didn't want her to have sex with him. She told me okay, that we would just hang out together. So then she made me cook them dinner, and while I cooked I could hear them being all flirty and stuff. And then when we were hanging out after, Ethan kept making me bring the two of them drinks and stuff. And then she, ya know, started cuddling with him on the couch. And even though I was really turned on, I told them to stop! But they didn't. She just started talking to him about all the hot sex they used to have. And I kept telling her to stop, but she could tell I was secretly into it, so she just kept going. So I kept acting like I didn't like it, but she started making out with him, then pulled his big dick out and started sucking it, even though I was still telling her to stop! But...when Ethan stripped her clothes off and started fucking her, I couldn't resist anymore and had to start jerking off. And then when she was bent over getting fucked, she made me admit that I wanted this and that she could fuck other guys whenever she wanted."

We all stared at Mike after this story. I could feel my underwear getting sticky with precum. "Jesus, Mike," I said.

"I'm sorry, Lucas," Mike said. "I'm just saying, Riley might need to...force you to admit that you're a beta cuck like the rest of us."

I looked at Riley, who was clearly flushed and turned on by Mike's story. I didn't like the look in her eyes. "Please, Riley, don't listen to him," I said.

Riley turned back to the video game, where her character proceeded to walk off a cliff. "Oops, I died...I think I'm gonna sit out for a little bit and just watch you guys play." She put her controller down, got up, and sat down next to my brother on the couch. "Hey, Chris," she said shyly.

"Hey, babe," Chris said cockily.

"Riley, I'm serious, Mike doesn't know what he's talking about," I said.

Chris put an arm around Riley's shoulders. She smiled at me. "Sweetie, it's okay, I'm just sitting next to him, see? We're not even doing anything, see? Just, uh, turn around and go back to your game."

I sighed, looking at Riley put her hand on Chris's knee, as Chris lightly moved his fingers up and down Riley's arm. I turned around, trying to focus on the game. I saw the other guys looking at each other and suppressing their laughter. Even my beta friends were laughing at how my girlfriend was cuddling with my big brother.

As we played, I couldn't see what was happening behind me, but I could hear the two of them talking. "Ya know," Riley said, "I have to tell you, Jenny and Emily said of all the guys in your frat who fucked them...you were their favorite."

"Oh really?" Chris said cockily. "But not Chloe?"

"Oh, well, Chloe's favorite is Ethan," Riley said. "You know, the one who Mike likes to cook dinner for and serve drinks to."

I saw Mike bite his lower lip and give his crotch a rub as he continued playing.

Chris laughed. "You like that? You want to see Lucas waiting on us like a little butler?"

"Oh, fuck off," I said resentfully.

"Mmmm, that sounds fun," Riley said, ignoring me. "I bet you made him do all kinds of things for you when you two were growing up."

Chris nodded. "All the time," he said. "All I had to do was shove him up against a wall and he'd get all scared and do whatever I told him." Riley laughed and made a sexy little moaning sound. "Hmm, do you think he would mind if I put my hand here?" Chris asked.

"Uh oh," Riley said. "I don't think he would like that very much."

"Hmm," Chris said thoughtfully. "Do you like it?"

"Mmm," Riley moaned. "I like it a lot."

"Well...good thing he can't do anything to stop me then," Chris said.

I refused to look behind me, not wanting them to think I wanted to watch. But Mike, Noah, and Ryan all put their controllers down and turned around. "Oh, wow," Noah said softly, his hand rubbing his crotch. "This is so hot."

"Hey, come on, guys, what about the game?" I said.

"Oh, uh, yeah, we're gonna take a break, sorry," Ryan said.

"Mmmm," Riley moaned again. "I think I might be kind of an exhibitionist. It's so hot having an audience."

"Makes sense," Chris said. "Why wouldn't you want to show off a tight little body like this?"

Now I heard what could only be Riley making out with my brother. I couldn't believe this was happening, and that my own friends were watching. After a couple minutes listening to the sounds of them sucking each other's faces, they stopped and Riley asked, "Do you think these beta cucks would like to see my tits?"

"Oh my god, yes please," Ryan whimpered.

"I've always wanted to see them," Noah moaned.

"Please, show us, Riley," Mike begged.

Riley giggled. A second later, her discarded shirt landed on my head. "Oops, sorry, baby," she laughed.

"Wow, they're amazing," Noah said in awe.

"Dude, Lucas, your brother is sucking on your girlfriend's tits, you've gotta see this," Mike said.

"Um, Riley, is it okay if we jerk off?" Ryan asked.

"Aww, are your little dicks getting so hard watching Chris strip me naked?" Riley teased.

The three of them all moaned and whimpered and nodded.

"Mmmmm," Riley moaned. "Okay, go ahead."

Immediately, the three of them unbuttoned and unzipped their pants and took their hard-ons in their hands. They were all in the 3-4 inch range, similar to my 3 inches.

Riley giggled. "No wonder all your girlfriends need to get fucked by other guys."

"Nngh," Noah groaned. "Yeah, she needs a big dick like Chris's." He licked his lips. "Why don't you, um, take it out?"

Riley laughed. "Oh, you like looking at Chris's big dick, Noah?"

Noah turned red. "I mean, like, not in a gay way...it's just so...perfect..."

"Mmm..." Riley said. I heard Chris groaning, and I knew she must be pulling out his cock from his shorts. "Oh...wow...it really is perfect," she said. "Look, they can't take their eyes off it. Do you guys like seeing me stroke it up and down like this?"

"Nngh, yes, Riley," Ryan said.

"Especially while Lucas is sitting right here playing a video game," Mike said.

Riley giggled. "Lucas, baby, stop pretending to play your little game and turn around please."

I let out a frustrated sigh. "Ugh, fine, I keep getting killed anyway." I turned around to see my girlfriend, topless, one of her perky tits in my brother's mouth, his hands squeezing her ass, her hands wrapped around his thick, 8-inch cock. I looked over at my friends, all of them staring and stroking, their mouths agape. "I can't believe you guys are jerking off to my girlfriend cheating on me," I said.

"Oh, fuck, this is so fucking hot," Ryan moaned, looking back and forth between me and my girlfriend sitting with Chris. "Just get it over with and jerk off with us, dude."

"No way," I said stubbornly. "This is so fucked up."

"Look, baby, it has to be over twice the size of yours," Riley said, sliding her hand up and down Chris's erection. Laughing, she held her finger and thumb next to Chris's cock, a tiny fraction of the way up his shaft. "What do you think, it's probably like this compared to his?"

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mike groaned. "Keep making fun of him, he'll be jerking off like us in no time."

Riley giggled. "Yeah, the girls told me you all like being made fun of and laughed at." Chris, meanwhile, unbuttoned her shorts and slid his hand between her legs. "Uh oh, baby, your brother is rubbing my pussy through my panties. If you're so upset about it, aren't you gonna do something to stop him?"

I could only stare helplessly, knowing I had no way of stopping my muscle-bound brother from doing what he wanted.

"Damn, girl, you are so wet," Chris said. "You get this wet for little Lucas over there?''

She laughed. "Of course not," she said. She turned to me. "Did you know you've never made me cum, sweetie?"

I sighed. I thought about the number of times she had had to ask me if I was inside her, and how I usually came in less than ten minutes. So I wasn't exactly surprised. I could only stammer, "But...I..."

She held Chris's cock firmly. "It's okay, sweetie. Look at this. This is what gets women off. So why would you expect me to cum on your little thing?"

"I...I guess...I dunno..." I said.

She looked at me, stroking him up and down as Chris slid his hands under her panties. "So...mmmmm...if you can't...mmmm...get me off...why should I keep fucking you...ooohhh...instead of your brother?"

"I...I..." I didn't know what to say.

Chris was slowly fingering her now. "And even if you weren't so tiny...mmmmmm...you can barely last inside me...nnngghhh...for more than five minutes."

I heard the other guys laugh at this. "Wow, Lucas," Noah said. "Chris lasted for hours fucking our girlfriends."

I could only stare at my brother's dick in her hand, thinking about how much it would fill up her pussy and make her cum.

"So, if you were me," Riley continued, "whose dick would you want inside you? Your three inches, or your brother's big, beautiful cock?"

"I...I guess...his," I admitted finally.

"That's what I thought," Chris said. He pulled down Riley's shorts and panties, revealing her shaved, glistening pussy. He tossed her panties at me and said, "Here, sniff these while I make your girl choke on my cock. That's as close as you're gonna get to her pussy from now on."

Her panties hit me in the face and then fell into my lap. I picked them up in a daze, feeling the damp spot on the front. I looked at the guys. "Go on," Mike said, still stroking his tiny dick. "A good beta cuck does what real men tell him to do."

I looked back at Chris and Riley. Riley was licking up the length of Chris's cock, looking at me expectantly. Slowly, I brought her panties up to my nose and inhaled her scent. She smiled, then kissed the spongy head of my brother's dick. "Do they smell good?" she asked before sucking the tip into her mouth.

"Y...yes," I admitted, inhaling deeply again.

"You should thank your brother for giving them to you, don't you think?" she asked.

I looked at the guys. They were all nodding urgently, jerking themselves off to me being forced to submit to my alpha brother.

"Th-thank you for letting me sniff my girlfriend's panties, Chris," I said.

Chris laughed. "I think he's starting to get it," he said. "I bet you want to jerk off with the rest of your loser friends now, don't you?"

I hesitated only for a second, then nodded and began unbuttoning my pants.

"Whoa, whoa, not so fast," Chris said. I looked up at him, confused. "You were resistant at first, so now you need to prove to us that you fully understand what a beta cuck loser you are."

"I...how?" I asked.

"Ask your girlfriend nicely if you can touch yourself."

I looked at Riley, who had half of Chris's cock down her throat. Her lips looked so good wrapped around it. She pulled it out of her mouth and looked at me with a smile.

"I...uh...Riley, can I please touch myself?" I asked.

Chris scoffed, clearly entertained by my humiliation. "Beg her."

"Please," I whimpered. My erection was throbbing, I felt so desperate to take it out and stroke it. "Please can I jerk off?"

Riley giggled. "Jerk off to what?"

"To...to my brother fucking you."

"Why does he get to fuck me?"

"Because he's a real man."

"And what are you?"

"A pathetic beta cuck."

"Are you ever gonna get to put your little dick in my pussy again?"

"...no, never."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't deserve to. I need real men to fuck you for me. My tiny dick will never satisfy you."

"That's right. You're gonna be a good boy from now on?"

"Yes."

"Promise me."

"I promise I'll be a good boy."

"You'll take me to frat parties to get fucked by Chris and his friends?"

"Fuck yes, I would love to see you getting passed around by all those studs."

"And you'll do whatever these studs tell you?"

"Yes, anything they say."

Chris and Riley laughed. "Good job," Riley said. "You can jerk off now."

I immediately pulled out my cock and started stroking.

"Wow, good job, Lucas," Mike said to me.

I looked back at him. "Thanks, Mike."

Chris stood up, quickly peeled off his tank top to reveal his muscular, hairy chest and six-pack abs, and dropped his shorts. Riley got on her knees, right next to me, and started sucking Chris's dick.

"Wow, baby," I said encouragingly. "You're doing so good. Oh, wow, you can take the whole thing, that's amazing."

Chris pushed her head fully onto his cock so that her nose was buried in his pubes. She started gagging and he let her off. She coughed a little, then said, "Thanks, sweetie." She started sucking Chris's balls, looking up at him submissively. She glanced over at me starting at her in awe and she had to laugh. "Um, baby, you're sitting so close to us, it's kind of distracting. Why don't you go and sit with your little friends over there and just, ya know, stay out of the way, okay?"

"Okay," I nodded. I scooted over to where Mike, Noah, and Ryan were sitting, the four of us furiously jerking our tiny dicks together.

"Mmm, good girl," Chris said, looking down at Riley. He looked completely dominant. "You ready to get what you need?"

"Yes please," Riley said.

Chris reached down, picked her up roughly by the armpits, and tossed her easily onto the couch. She immediately spread her legs for him, and he quickly lined his cock up with her pussy, sliding the tip up and down between her glistening lips.

"Oh my god," I said softly to my friends. "Her pussy is so tight and small, is she even gonna be able to take it?"

"Nnngghh, she's gonna take it, dude," Noah said. "Just wait, he's gonna split her open and then fuck her so hard and fast."

"Is it gonna hurt her?" I asked, concerned for a second.

They all just looked at me and laughed. I watched as Chris slowly slid inside of her. They both let out intense moans and then Chris leaned over her and started making out with her. All we could see was his muscular back and ass and Riley's spread legs, wrapped around him. He started thrusting in and out of her. We continued to watch Chris fuck my girlfriend as her moans escalated and she begged for him to give it to her harder and faster.

"Does it look like it's hurting her?" Noah asked.

I laughed. "I guess not," I admitted.

"This is so fucking hot," Ryan said. "You're so lucky, Lucas, I wish I had a brother who could fuck my girlfriend for me like this."

"Oh my god, is she gonna cum?" I asked.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuck!!" Riley cried out. I saw her legs trembling involuntarily.

"Wow," I said softly.

Chris pulled out of her, looked behind him at the four of us, and said, "That's just orgasm number one, you fucking pussies." He turned to Riley. "Get on all fours on the floor, slut, look at your audience."