Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catching her breath, she slid down onto the floor and got on her hands and knees in front of us. She smiled at us. "Enjoying the show?" she asked.

We all whimpered and groaned our affirmatives. Chris kneeled behind her. Both of their bodies were glistening with sweat. He gripped her small, round butt firmly, then gave it a slap, causing her to cry out. "What do you want?" he demanded.

"Ohhhh fuck, I want your big dick, please please please put it back inside me," Riley begged.

"Fuck yes," he groaned, slamming his cock into her.

He kept fucking her like that for a while. I saw Riley's eyes rolling back in her head as she got pounded.

"Oh, wow," I said to my friends. "This is the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Mike laughed a little bit. "I wonder why your brother is such a stud and you're such a wimp."

"I dunno," I said. "Do you think he's gonna fuck all my girlfriends for me?"

"If they're as hot as Riley, definitely," Ryan said.

"I bet even when you get married, he'll be the one who fucks your wife," Noah said.

"Oh, jeez, I hope so," I whimpered.

As we all watched, Chris made Riley orgasm a couple more times. Then he lifted her up in the air, her legs wrapped around his waist, his dick still inside her. He pressed her up against a wall and hammered away at her tight pussy like that as she moaned and screamed.

"You want my cum, slut?" Chris asked her.

"Ohhhhh my godddddddddd, yessssssss, fill my pussy up with your cum, pleeeeeeease, pump it inside meeeeeee!" Riley cried.

I couldn't help but crawl closer to them as Chris let out a groan. I looked up and saw his balls tightening, his dick slamming into her and pulsing, and I knew he was pumping his load into her. Riley was moaning like crazy.

"Oh my god," I moaned as I saw Chris's cock slide out of her and his cum drip out of her pussy. I heard my friends moaning as well, and we all came in our hands.

Chris looked down at me and smirked. "Fucking pathetic," he said, his muscular, sweaty body towering over me. "Make sure you bring her to the party this weekend, understand?"

"Yes, Chris, I will, thank you," I said, catching my breath from my orgasm.

Chris looked back at Riley, who was leaning against the wall limply, catching her breath as well. He leaned in and kissed her, then said, "When you're done hanging out with these losers, you'll sleep with me tonight."

"Mmmm, you got it," Riley said with a moan.

Chris walked back into his bedroom and closed the door, while the rest of us all cleaned ourselves up. Riley gave me a peck on the cheek and said, "Good job, baby."

"Thanks," I said softly.

We went back to playing our video games, and for a while it was like nothing had happened. We hung out and had fun, and then it started getting late and my friends left, saying they had a great time and they couldn't wait for the frat party that weekend. After I said goodbye to them at the door, I turned around and saw Riley smiling at me. "Well, good night," she said.

"Um...good night," I said awkwardly. She gave me another peck on the cheek, then walked down the hall to Chris's bedroom.

I heard Chris say, "Hey, slut, ready for round two?"

I saw her giggle and nod. Before closing the door behind her, she turned back to me and gave me a little wave. I waved back. I quickly went to my bedroom, which shared a wall with Chris's room, and pressed my ear against the wall. I pulled my dick out and started stroking as I heard Riley's moans escalate, thankful to have an alpha stud brother who could take care of my girlfriend's needs for me.