Game Night

Story Info
A plan to seduce each other's dads takes a twist.
2.3k words
4.43
56.5k
92
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I am a novice writer and this is my first piece I am putting out there for readers. Please be kind and offer constructive criticism. If you have something negative to say please keep it to yourself and I am sorry you did not enjoy the story.

My best friend Amanda was no joke. When she got something in her head, changing her mind was almost impossible. This was a pain in the butt sometimes but also at times led us to some of the most amazing things.

Amanda was also very sexual. She liked to fuck and she liked to fuck often. This again was something that could be very irritating and amazing. This time seemed like it was going to be more of the first.

Amanda had developed a crush. The big problem was the crush was on my dad. My mom and dad had separated years ago. I honestly did not mind the idea that Amanda would find some way to fuck my dad. He could use a good fuck probably. I was a little concerned she would fall in love and become my new step mom but that was not too likely. The idea that bothered me was Amanda thought it would be fun if I fucked her dad. I had never met Amanda's dad and knew nothing of him other than he was her dad.

While Amanda went into the planning stage I sat back and hoped this was something she would grow tired of and abandon. We continued to have parties at our apartment and fuck other men and occasionally play together. Amanda said less and less about my dad and her plans so I hoped it was a dying fantasy.

About a month later, I was proven wrong. Amanda came to me and told me that she had arranged a game night. She had called my dad and hers and put everything together for an upcoming weekend. Her idea was to get the four of us together and for us to put on our charm. I had been shocked at the idea of fucking each other's dads and now she wanted to do it all in one night together. I tried to bring up some objections but Amanda did not let me get a word in and made herself difficult to get a hold of the next few days.

I decided to call my dad and say that we could not make it. After talking to him, I could not break it off. He said he was excited to see me and to meet my roommate's father as well. I doubt he knew the intention was meet a man I might be having sex with later on.

I had a knot in my stomach the rest of the week and I felt my only hope was that Amanda would chicken out of that our dad's would just be oblivious to our charms.

Finally, it was the night of what I was referring to as the event. I tried to fight in my own ways but was defeated there as well. I was getting ready so I put on some old jeans, granny panties and a t-shirt. Amanda demanded I change and was not happy until I was wearing a thong, jeans that were snug and accented my butt, and a top that dipped into my cleavage. She had similar clothing on.

We got to my dad's house and met Amanda's dad outside. He had grey hair but in a distinguished way. He was tall and in good shape. I loved the smell of the cologne he had on as well. I honestly relaxed a little because he seemed like a man I would enjoy fucking. Maybe tonight would not be so bad if I just focused on her dad as she was focused on mine.

We went inside and made introductions all around. After that, we went out on the patio and had some drinks before having dinner. The conversation was light and fun with laughter and a reasonable amount of flirting. I was getting excited to put some moves on Amanda's dad. I thought maybe I could go to the hotel with him and Amanda could be here with my dad so it would not be so awkward. I was not sure how to present that idea to Amanda.

The weather began to change and it started to rain so we packed up and went inside. We cleaned up the dinner mess and decided to sit down to a game of cards. My dad loved the game of Phase 10 and kept an old battered deck around the house. He dealt the cards and the first phase went on normally. The second phase was when Amanda decided to suggest making it interesting. She suggested that if you were not the winner of the hand you had to take a shot. Both men agreed to this quickly. My dad went and got a bottle of tequila from his bar.

The next few phases brought out some more laughter and competition as we all tried to avoid taking the shots. Sadly, I did not win either so I had taken a few shots. This is when Amanda went for the kill shot. She suggested that if you did not only win the hand but failed to complete the task you had to take off a piece of clothing. There was a slight pause but then both men agreed to the new rule. I took another shot just for good measure.

The mood got a lot more relaxed. We were taking shots now when we were not the winner and a few here and there. I was not having a good game as my jeans and shirt were quickly gone and I was sitting in my underwear. Amanda was quickly down to the same but I think she was trying. My dad lost his shirt and Amanda's dad lost his shirt and pants. Then a round hit where both men finished and neither Amanda nor I did. Out of options, we removed our bras in front of the men.

There we were with our breast out in front of each other's dad at the kitchen table as rain poured outside. Amanda was a large b, small c, cup but I was a solid d. Amanda's dad asked me if my breast were natural or if I had done implants. I told them they were natural and told him he could feel them if he wanted to. He brought his hands up to each of my breast and began to massage them and feel them. It felt good as he did this and rolled my nipples. I looked to the side and my dad was doing the same to Amanda. I was taking this to mean it was game on.

My dad said it had been a long time since he had felt a woman's breast and Amanda's dad agreed. Amanda then asked how long it had been since he had gotten a blowjob. My dad replied that it had been too long. She then offered to give him one. I looked over to Amanda's dad and asked if he wanted me to suck his cock and he quickly said yes.

We all stood up from the table and went out to the living room. Amanda's dad took off his boxers and stood there naked in front of me. I got down on my knees and grabbed his cock. He was already hard but I gave him a few strokes before taking a small taste with my tongue. Precum was coating the head of his cock. I opened my mouth and started sucking on him. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Amanda had my dad's dick in her mouth and was sucking away.

The living room was full of the sounds of us sucking on the men's cocks and them moaning and groaning in enjoyment. I have to say I loved Amanda's dad's cock. He was rock hard and had a good upward curve to it. He had shaved himself smooth, which was also a plus. I was torn between the idea to keep going and suck the cum out of him or to start fucking him. He made the choice for me as he pulled his hips back and told me to stand. I stood up and he grabbed the sides of my panties and guided them to the floor. He then took me over to the couch and told me to lay back. I did so as he got to his knees and spread my legs open. He put his face down into my pussy taking in a big whiff before I felt his tongue start to lick my clit. I looked up to see my dad standing there with Amanda's mouth still wrapped around his cock. His eyes were looking at me on the couch with my legs open and a man eating me out. It was not long before he guide Amanda over next to me and got between her legs as well.

Amanda and I were not the ones moaning as the men licked at our pussies. Her dad was doing great with his tongue licking and sucking my clit. He added to the moment by sliding one finger into my pussy and another into my ass. He worked them in and out, as his mouth worked my clit. I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I was not sure what my dad was doing to Amanda but it had her head back and mouth open so he must be doing it right.

Amanda's dad was the first one to his feet and bringing his hard cock to my pussy. I reached down and guided him to the right spot and when he found it, he began thrusting hard. I was close to an orgasm from his mouth and his cock was quickly guiding me the rest of the way. My breast were bouncing up and down with each thrust of his hips. Amanda's moaning grew louder and I looked over to see my dad fucking her. It looked like this was going to be one of those times when Amanda's plans worked out for the better.

My first orgasm hit hard and I loved it as it flowed through my body. Amanda's dad noticed my orgasm and smiled but said he was not ready to cum yet. He then asked if I would eat his daughter out while he watched. I had never had it but that way before but part of me liked that. Amanda's dad then turned to my dad and asked if he wanted to see, their two daughters lick each other's pussies. My dad quickly said yes stopping his thrusting into Amanda. Amanda and I stood up and smiled at our dads. Amanda then laid on the floor. I straddled her face lowering my wet pussy to her mouth. She opened her legs and I lowered my face between them. Amanda's tongue was sending shockwaves through my post orgasm body as she licked me. I was amazed at just how wet her pussy was and how good it tasted. It did occur to me that the juices I was licking off her were some of my dad's as well but at this point, I did not mind. I licked up what I could and then started running my tongue across her clit.

We had been cleaning each other for only a few minutes when Amanda stopped looking. I felt a hand come down and feel my pussy before I felt a cock sliding back into me. I let out a moan as I started to get fucked. I saw feet walking around in front of me and kneel down in front of me. I recognized the curved cock though as Amanda's dad. That meant the cock inside of me was my own dad. Amanda's dad then guided his cock to his daughter's pussy and pushed it inside of her. Both of us were now being fucked by our own dads. I was going to say something but Amanda's dad pushed my head down close to where his cock was sliding in and out of his daughter's pussy. I thought about objecting but I was having another orgasm build inside of me and it felt great. I decided to just go with it and stuck out my tongue to lick up what I could from to two fucking right in my face.

After a minute, my dad helped me up from being on top of Amanda. He asked me to lay next to her on the floor and I did. He then got between my legs and continued fucking me. Both men grabbed our ankles and pushed our legs up in the air and apart giving them the ability to thrust deep inside of us. My dad's was quickening and he was breathing harder. I knew the signs and was starting to ride my own orgasm as well. It was not long before he was thrusting hard and deep taking time to hold his body against mine each time. One final thrust and I could feel my dad coming inside of me. Amanda's dad finished his thrust shortly after.

Laying there with my dad's cock inside of me, I was not sure if this was the point we should say something or if this moment was better left silent, I choose the later. We all caught out breath and stood up. We sat on the couch and went back to talking. My dad wrapped his arm around me as we did so. I will admit it felt comforting.

We talked for about an hour before my dad started playing with my hair. I looked at him and he told me I was beautiful. This was a great moment. My dad laid me back down as I opened my legs. He then guided his cock inside of me and we started fucking again.