Game Night

Story Info
A young married couple invite a friend for games and fun.
6.8k words
4.67
16.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry you did what?" I asked, feeling a little embarrassed.

"I talked to the girls about our sex life. I was a little drunk, it's fine they don't care." My wife laughed.

"I care Sara."

"Ollie it's fine, we were just swapping stories a little, it made the girls feel better. Vicky thinks it's hot to share Ideas. Zoe really likes it since her man's been neglecting her. She thinks I'm lucky how generous you are." Sara smiled.

"What exactly did you tell them?"

Sara bit her bottom lip. "Well, you know, I talked about our recent trip, how you licked my ass."

Despite my embarrassment I smiled thinking about it. Ten years of marriage She'd never let me do that before so it was an amazing experience.

Sara continued "Zoe was super jealous, apparently she really likes that and her man refuses to do it."

"His loss." I muttered. Zoe's man was such a closed minded individual.

"Right! So they thought it was awesome that you are so open minded, or more accurately that I'm starting to open up." She paused. "You know because we've had some problems too. So it was nice to get such positive feedback."

I smiled, We had made a lot of progress lately and I knew she'd been anxious about it. Getting validation from her friends could only help.

Plus it was fun to think that Zoe liked ass play, she might encourage Sara to go further with it.

"So Zoe liked the butt stuff?" I smiled.

"I had no idea how into it she was." Sara giggled. "The way she talked about it made it sound better then actual sex. She also lost her mind when I told her we'd tried pegging once."

I spit out my drink. "You what!?"

"Babe don't get mad, they thought it was incredible." Sara pleaded.

"Sara!" I wasn't embarrassed any more. I was pissed.

"It's fine, what are you embarrassed about? They think it's great. They think I'm the luckiest lady in the world." She paused and kissed me. "You know because I am. You should of heard Zoe, by the end of the night she was trying to borrow you."

I came out of my fog. "Wait, what?"

Sara laughed. "She wanted me to pimp you out to her."

I started feeling a little warmth in my crotch. "And what did you say?"

Sara moved close to me, sliding her arms around my waist. "I said, you're my man." She kissed me again, then cocked her head to the side. "But if she paid for the next round of drinks... " Sara trailed off.

I playfully pushed her away. "One round? That's all I'm worth?"

She pulled herself against me again, I turned my face away so she started kissing my neck. "That would only get you to lick her butt." She kissed down my chest. "If she wanted to peg you she'd have to buy an appetizer too."

I groaned a little as she kept kissing downward. " Oh wow, you really went for the hard bargain."

Sara reached my crouch. I was already straining. She unzipped my fly and pulled out my hard on and balls. "Speaking of hard." She started stroking me. "You should probably thank them by the way."

"Why?"

"Because if it wasn't for their encouragement I still would be one of those girls that never gave blowjobs."

I smiled. "I do like your blowjobs."

She looked up at me. "Oh yeah?" She flicked her tongue out at the tip of my cock. "You like my hot mouth wrapped around your shaft?" She started fondling my balls, inching her finger closer to my ass. "You like shooting that hot load into my mouth? Watching it dribble out a little onto my chin?"

She knew the dirty talk would get me there. She didn't even have to put much effort into blowing me.

"What if this time I told you I wanted to feel you shoot your hot sticky load all over my face?"

She stroked with every word and pushed her finger up against my waiting ass, But the thought of cumming on her face made me lose it. I started to groan and shake. Sara laughed and engulfed the head of my cock. As what seemed like an endless stream of cum filled her mouth.

My knees buckled as my body lost itself in orgasm.

She pulled away and spit what looked to be a massive wad of cum out into the kitchen sink.

"One day you will actually let me cum on that beautiful face right?" I whimpered a little.

Sara smiled and kissed me on the cheek. "We'll see."

I tucked my deflating cock back into my pants. "Can I do anything for you now?"

Sara glanced at the stove clock. "We don't have time, but you can make it up to me tonight."

"Can I cum on your face tonight?" I gave her a hopeful smile.

She leaned in, her hand stroked against the crotch of my jeans and her lips brushed against mine. "No baby, but I guarantee I will cum on yours."

Sara snapped back and giggled "Come on we gotta go. I want to get to the store and back before the kids get home from school."

I groaned but obediently followed.

As we drove back from the store I noticed Sara kept texting and giggling.

"What's so funny?"

Sara glanced up. "What? Oh nothing, I was just telling the girls about the quick BJ I gave you."

I was flabbergasted. "You know the stereotype is that guys are the ones that kiss and tell, but you three blab about your sex lives sometimes before your even done getting fucked."

"We only blab to each other. Guys will tell anyone, girls only tell their girlfriends."

I glanced over. "Well I don't tell anyone."

Sara was typing away and smirking. "That's sweet babe."

I waited a few. "So what did you say?"

"I told them how I proudly got you to blow your load within seconds just from a little dirty talk and a finger in your butt."

I turned red. "Ok first of all, it was more than a few seconds. Second, you didn't put your finger in my butt you just, tickled the hole."

She quirked her head to the side. "Did you want me to put my finger in your butt?"

"I wouldn't say no to that. Also thirdly you once again teased me with dirty talk about my biggest fantasy that you refuse to fulfill." I paused as if this made my point.

Sara laughed looking at her phone again. "Well Zoe has upped the offer, said she'll take a load to the face if she can peg you." Sara paused in thought. "That does nothing for me. Why would I take that offer?"

"It gets me what I want."

Sara thought about this. "No, because you want to cum on my face, not A face."

I smiled. "That's true." Then I frowned. "This is a all a joke right?"

Sara still didn't look up from her phone. "What babe?"

I turned the car into our driveway. "You're not actually trying to pimp me out to your friend."

Sara laughed pretending to sound shocked. "You mean you don't want to fuck my best friend?"

"I still can't tell if you're joking."

We started unloading the bags. "Babe, I'm just messing with you."

"Ok. Just checking."

We trudged into the house. "Although, Zoe is getting pretty thirsty." Sara started unloading bags. "If she doesn't get laid soon..." She trailed off.

"I'm not fucking your friend Sara."

Sara laughed. "Oh babe, don't be silly. She'd be fucking you remember."

I gave a big fake sigh. "Fine, but only if I get to eat your pussy while she does it." Sara paused. "Now that's not a bad idea."

"And I get to finish on both your faces."

Sara turned. "How does that work?"

I smiled. "Well I'd imagine you'd be on your knees, maybe one of you is licking my balls while the other blows me. When I'm ready to pop you place your faces together and I just cum all over them."

Sara smirked. "This sounds like you've planned it."

I continued. "And you have to ask for it. No, beg for it."

Sara turned back to putting things away. "Oh ok babe, I'll let Zoe know."

I turned back to putting things away, but out of the corner of my eye I saw Sara pick up her phone and send another quick message. Probably just telling them how funny it is to mess with me.

A few weeks went by, Sara made plenty more jokes about pimping me out, even going so far as to come up with a pricing structure. She sent it to me while I was working just to mess with me.

I filed all this away as a joke with her friends so I didn't think much of it when Sara came to me asking if we could have a game night with Zoe.

"No Vicky? Do you want me to invite some of my friends too?"

Sara dismissed this. "Oh no, Vicky has couples therapy and I thought we'd keep it small."

I love game nights so this was a little disappointing but I had plenty of three player games so I could make it work. "Ok, well we could always let the kids play too."

Sara smiled. "Oh they're staying at my mom's that night. Figured you play bartender and we could have a good time."

I frowned at her. "So we get a child free night and you invited a friend over?"

Sara laughed. "Babe you love game nights. Don't worry..." she came close and slid her arms around me. "We'll have plenty of fun."

I kissed her. "Ok I trust you."

She pulled back and gave my ass a playful spank. "You better. Now get in the kitchen and make me a sammich biatch."

I playfully bowed to her. "Yes mistress."

She laughed. "I'm actually serious. I'm hungry, could you please make me something."

I sighed, took her hand and kissed it. "As you wish."

Saturday came. I dropped the kids off at my mother in law's house and stopped at the store to resupply my bar. Sara and her friends loved fruity cocktails but I preferred just sipping scotch. I grabbed a bunch of ingredients to make hurricanes and Sara's favorite the pain killer. Then I grabbed a bottle of Talisker for me.

I was getting excited for games. Running through what we had that played best with three players. Catan, Carcassonne, Ticket to Ride, all good choices.

Even If it wasn't going to be a super romantic night it could still be a ton of nerdy fun.

When I got home it was about two in the afternoon. I started prepping snacks and drink ingredients then I cleaned the table getting ready for fun. I brought out a pile of games and got myself cleaned up.

Around four Sara came home. "Hi sorry got caught up at the store, oh my!" She surveyed the newly cleaned house. "very nice babe, someone's scoring extra brownie points."

I finished putting a fresh trash bag in the can. "I store them away like a squirrel and his nuts."

Sara walked over to me and grabbed my ass, letting her hand slide between my legs and gave a playful grip of my under carriage. "As long as you save deez nuts for me."

I jumped from the unexpected but not unwelcome fondling. "I don't know if I should laugh that you actually used the phrase deez nuts, or try to turn your joke around and ask you to sample them."

Sara laughed, rolling my junk in her hand through my pants."you would love it if it started sucking those balls right now wouldn't you?" I whimpered a little. "Oh babe, I could just pull these pants down, reach my other hand around and start stroking you." She slid her hand around my waist and let it brush against the tent that I was pitching. "I could keep stroking you while my other hand found its way to that special little spot you love me to touch." Her other hand left my balls and stroked up my crack to my taint and ass.

Even through my pants this was excruciating. The dirty talk was driving me wild.

She got a little more aggressive pushing into me and rubbing my cock through my pants even harder. She let out a low growl too just for good measure.

I couldn't believe how turned on this all made me. Her voice, her descriptions, her hands, my whole body was pulsing.

Then suddenly she pulled away laughing. "Or I could work you up in a frenzy, so you can't concentrate tonight and I can whoop your ass on the table."

"You're such a bitch." But I didn't mean it.

She put on a fake hurt face. "I prefer the term brilliant strategist." She started to walk off toward the bathroom. "I need a shower before Zoe gets here. "

I waited a moment or two, then opened the door to the bathroom. Sara was already undressed. "Hey, occupied!"

I went up to her and gave her a kiss. "I love you."

She smiled again more warmly. "Awe I love you too." I pulled her naked body up against me.

"I'm sorry I called you a bitch."

She put on a little pout. "It's ok. Oh!"

She gasped as I pushed one of my fingers up against her clit and started stroking. Her body began to shake.

Then I kissed down her neck to her breasts. She moaned as my tongue swirled around her nipple.

"Oh baby. Oh."

I slid my other hand around her and started tickling her ass hole. One finger on her clit, one on her butt hole and my tongue brushing her nipple. She started convulsing.

"I, I oh... babe I'm "

Then I pulled away and smiled.

She glared at me. "That was not nice sir."

"All's fair in love and game nights."

Sara reached out to grab me. I stepped out of the bathroom. "Get back here and fuck me."

"You're so cute when you're horny."

"I'm going to crush you tonight."

"Bring it on."

Sara grabbed the door and slammed it in my face. It was going to be a fun night.

"You mother fucker! I needed Calgary to Seattle!"

"Well so did I."

"For what? You're nowhere near there!"

"I needed it to block you from getting more points."

"I'm going to make you eat every train on this board."

Game night was in full swing. As we neared the end of a rousing round of Ticket to Ride.

Zoe threw her cards down in frustration. "I can't believe you would block me like that Sara."

Sara grinned. "I couldn't let you have it. It would give you longest route and probably complete a crazy ticket."

Zoe harrumphed and slumped into her chair. "Yes. It would have." She turned to me. "What possessed you to marry this bitch?"

I looked at my dismil turnout of points. "She gives great head."

Zoe took a pull on her third or fourth drink of the night. "Only recently from what I hear."

Sara scoffed. "You bitch."

Zoe giggled. "Hey am I wrong?"

Sara glared at me.

I stood up and went to the booze. "I'm gonna get a refill."

Sara turned back to Zoe. "I give fine head thankyou very much, I just didn't always finish him that way."

Sara had been keeping up with Zoe on drinks and when they get this far in all filters go out the window.

Zoe laughed. "Well I'm glad you came to your senses. He's a good guy you should be sucking him off daily."

I sipped my scotch. "I wouldn't say no to that."

"Shut up babe."

"Yes mam." I giggled.

Zoe got up and handed me her empty glass. "If he was mine I guarantee he'd be drained of cum by the end of each day and I'm certain he'd be happy to oblige in my satisfaction."

Sara got up taking Zoe's empty glass out of my hand and replacing it with hers. "He's not your man, he's mine and I satisfy him plenty."

I started making them fresh drinks, quietly easing back on the alcohol.

Zoe looked over at me. "Is that true? You satisfied?"

I carefully measured the rum. "Well I won't say I get everything I want but she's damn good at what she does."

Sara grabbed her drink and leaned in to me. "You better tread lightly, or you may never get those things you want."

I grinned and leaned to the side. "Zoe I misspoke, I'm completely one hundred percent satisfied."

Zoe grabbed her glass. "Uh huh."

I walked back over to the table. "Well it's pretty clear Sara won this round. What's next? Viticulture?"

Sara groaned. "Oh hell no."

I sighed. "Had to try."

Sarah laughed. "No one likes that game babe, sorry."

"You don't like it, that doesn't mean no one likes it."

Sara rolled her eyes. "Either way we're not playing it."

Zoe stood up suddenly. "Hey Sara why don't we pick a game while he makes more drinks."

I raised an eyebrow. "I just made you fresh drinks."

Zoe put on a very drunk smile. "Yeah, and?"

Sara got up too. "Ok we'll go look in the game closet. Babe why don't you put this one away."

I feigned annoyance. "Oh sure I'll put the whole thing away."

Sara glanced back. "Well you're so anal about it I figured you might as well."

Zoe giggled. "Anal."

I shook my head and started putting the pieces in bags. The two of them drunk was a force to be reckoned with. I could hear them giggling in the back room. I looked up when the giggling stopped. Sara was walking over to me.

"Hey what game did you pick?"

Sara came over and leaned on the table.

"So we decided to go hang out in the living room. Take a break."

I put the box cover on. "Oh. Alright."

She smiled sipping her drink. "You should join us."

I grabbed my scotch. "Of course."

We walked into the room, Zoe was already sprawled on the sofa. She sat up and made room. Sara sat on the far end leaving me the middle.

"So do we want to play a round of mario kart or something?" I hadn't drunk nearly as much as them. It was clear their mental capacity had diminished and board games were out for now.

Zoe grabbed a controller off the table. "Let's do it."

She took off her hoodie showing off a low cut top that her breasts were threatening to pop out of. It took me a second to realize she didn't have a bra on. The fabric of the top was so thin, almost see through.

"Oh my God I love that top Zoe." Sara's voice brought me back to reality and I got up to set up the tv and game.

Zoe turned to face her and did a little shake. The top fell further and over the hem I could see her areolas. "It's such a fun top. Though I probably should've worn a bra. But hey it's laundry day and just you guys."

Sara smirked. "Don't worry we'll be very respectful. Right babe?"

I made a big show of looking at the wall behind them. "Yes dear. I won't look at your friends breast that are approximately sixty percent out of her shirt at the moment."

Zoe laughed. "Only 60?" She shook again. The edge of the fabric was clearly caught on her nipples which was the only thing keeping it up.

I started up the game. Zoe laughed. "This is how I win games, the art of distraction. What's your method Sara?"

Sara laughed. "I have my ways. Usually I throw on some lingerie so he's looking at my ass instead of the game."

I groaned a little but navigated the menu screen to set up a round.

"Oh that's fun, I hear you like ass Ollie."

She smiled knowingly at me.

Sara giggled. "He does. I got some new outfits to show mine off, they drive him wild."

Zoe swigged her drink. "Ooh show me."

Sara got up. "Alright, come on."

They started heading upstairs.

I had just finished setting up a race. "So we're not playing now?"

Zoe giggled. "Priorities sir."

Sara called back down. "Yeah, read the room."

I sat there for a moment dumb founded. Then I remembered all the joking this past week. Could she really be setting something up? I pushed it out of my mind and changed the game to single player. They were just being drunk and silly. I took a sip of scotch. If they weren't though... I let my mind wander for a bit.

I tried not to think about the giggling and whispers coming from upstairs as I began my race. After about fifteen minutes I heard them coming back down. Figuring Sara had shown off her stuff I glanced over to see my wife now changed into one of my favorite lacy black numbers that made my jaw drop every time.

Sara struck a pose giving me a perfect view of her ass while looking back at me with hungry eyes.

"I'm not complaining at all, but what the hell is going on?"

Sara ignored me and walked to the other side of the tv. Then Zoe came out in one of Sara's other pieces. It was dark purple with lots of lace around the chest and mostly see through ornate designs around the belly and back.

Both outfits had matching thongs with lacy fronts.

Needless to say I forgot about my race as all the blood had left my brain and deposited itself in my crotch.

Both ladies laughed and came over to the couch. They picked up their controllers.

Zoe leaned against me, her chest was heaving. "Are we going to play?"

Sara placed her hand on my inner thigh "I don't think he wants to anymore." She inched her hand up toward my throbbing erection. I honestly couldn't speak.

12