Game Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zoe looked down at my crotch. She slid her hand up my leg as well. Her breasts were warm against my arm. "I think we should play one race. We can have a wager on it."

Sara got a serious look. "What should we wager Zo?"

Zoe's hand creeped further and further up my leg. "If he can beat both of us, he gets decide the next game." Her hand was milimeters from my cock. "But if one of us wins, we get to pick what happens next."

I choked a little. Both of their hands were brushing against either side of my cock and balls. "Do we, uh, get to know what activities we all want?"

Sara leaned in and kissed my neck. Zoe leaned in and blew on my ear a little. "It's a surprise."

Sara moved up to my other ear. Her tongue was out and tracing it. She then whispered. "And it's not Viticulture."

They both snapped away from me giggling. I could feel my pulse in my ears.

The next ten minutes are a bit of a blur. I remember setting up a game. I remember picking a cart and I vaguely remember pressing the gas button. But I really remember Sara laying on her stomach with her ass wriggling within reach of me. And Zoe commenting repeatedly how she feels bad for getting our couch so wet.

At one point Sara reached back and pulled the thong tighter between her ass cheeks. She let out a little whimper as she did it and I drove my cart off a cliff.

In the last lap Zoe began letting out little moans and rocking her hips back and forth. I drove into a wall.

Needless to say I did really badly, both of them won the game.

They put down their controllers. "Oh look we won!" Zoe exclaimed.

Sara grinned. "Told you he'd be distracted."

Zoe stood up and plucked the controller out of my hand. She turned and bent over in front of me to place it on the coffee table. She stayed in that position for a moment. I looked over at Sara, who took my hand and placed it on her chest. She then took my other hand and placed it on Zoe's ass.

"Babe, I promised Zoe we would help her out with a few things tonight. Do you mind?"

My thumb traced the inner curve of Zoe's butt. I could feel the heat coming off of her ass hole. "Like what dear?"

Sara's eyes rolled a bit as I had also started stroking her nipple with my other hand. "Mmm, like that she hasn't had her ass eaten in a very long time."

"Poor thing." I rasped out.

"I figured since you like it so much you might help out with it." Sara smiled at me.

I came out of my trance, pulling my hand from Zoe's butt. She had started moaning and pushing back so the tip of my thumb had brushed the thin piece of fabric that stood between it and her little hole. "Sara, why are..."

Sara leaned in and kissed me. "I want this, I do. If you don't, if you're uncomfortable then it stops. But if you want it we're all consenting to it."

She kissed me again and took my retracted hand in hers again. "Do you want this?" She slowly moved my hand to Zoe's butt again.

Zoe looked back at us. "I want it."

I looked at Sara. The last shred of resistance was leaving me. "Are you sure."

She smiled, kissing me a third time and pushed our hands to Zoe's rear end. My hand grasped her butt firmly and my thumb found its way to the warmth of her hole. Zoe let out a gasp as I slowly pushed against her. The thong strap was so thin it slid right out of the way and suddenly my finger was there on her tight, soft, warm ass hole.

My brain was exploding with sensation. Sara's tongue was in my mouth, my right hand was caressing her breasts, my left was fingering her best friend's ass.

Zoe finally stood up. "I believe licking was mentioned?"

Sara pulled away too. Let's sit on the couch and he can lick us both.

I got up and let them arrange themselves. They each laid back on the couch, their butts scooted to the edge. The thongs were removed as they'd only get in the way. I was still feeling hazy as I knelt down and stared at two beautiful vaginas.

I reached forward and rubbed a hand down each of their legs. I then brought my hand across both their pussies simultaneously. Both ladies gasped, then giggled looking at each other. I began making mirrored movements with my hands exploring their vaginas and enjoying how they each reacted. Sara whimpered and made sharp quick breaths. I knew exactly where and how to touch her. But Zoe. Zoe was a knew exploration. She let out a gutteral moan as I plunged a finger into her and hooked it back while rubbing my thumb over her clit.

Sara and Zoe were staring at each other. Zoe smiled at her friend. "I thought you were exaggerating when you called his fingers magical."

Sara moaned. "Wait till he uses his tongue, oooooh"

Sara looked down at me. "Give it to her."

My wife of ten years just told me to lick her best friend's pussy. I leaned forward removing my hand from Zoe for a moment. I flicked my tongue out getting low and bringing it up all the way to the top. Zoe moaned. "Oh yeah"

I repeated the maneuver several times, all while continuing to finger Sara.

Sara's eyes were locked on mine. I reached up with my free and began fondling Zoe's breasts. She moaned more now. I felt a hand on the back of my head to hold me there. I then brought my mouth up to her clit and sucked it into my mouth, flicking my tongue across it. Zoe lost all control. "Oh, my, god!" She began bucking against me, grinding her pussy into me as I rode her orgasm out.

I released her clit and moved over to Sara. Repeating everything. It was amazing to taste the difference between them, Sara's pussy was sweeter, while Zoe had a sharper more earthy taste. Both were delicious in their own way.

As I sucked Sara's clit into my mouth I began working my hand under Zoe, kneading her butt cheek and probing closer to her hole. Sara began to convulse more, her thighs tightened around my head.

"Oh shit, Ollie I'm cumming." I felt a small gush leak out of her as she lost all control. The sweet nectar of her pussy began leaking down my chin. Sara always had pretty wet orgasms.

I pulled back as both ladies panted. Sara was in her post orgasm bliss so I went to Zoe and pushed her legs up. Her ass hole became exposed to me and I dove right in probing her with my tongue.

Zoe moaned as the more relaxing activity sent tingles through her orgasm ravaged body. I rimmed her hole then pushed my tongue against it. Repeated the movement and each time pushing a little harder until I felt her hole give a little. She tastes incredible. I reached over to Sara pushing her legs up. They both seems to take the hint and held them for me as I continued to suck and lick Zoe's butt hole.

Zoe was moaning in rhythm to my tongue pushing in and out.

"Oh that feels so good Ollie."

I pulled away for a second and licked my finger. Then dove back in while taking my moistened digit and began rubbing Sara's hole at the same time.

Sara gasped, we had only recently started ass play a few months prior and it had quickly become my favorite thing.

I gave Zoe a few more deep tongues then switched over to Sara, who was more than primed at this point. Before getting into it I wet another finger and began playing with Zoe's ass.

Sara moaned as my tongue rimmed her ass. She prefers me to stay on the outside but I had a feeling tonight she might go a little further. I mimicked the same rim and push method that Zoe reacted so well too. I felt Sara's hips moving in rhythm so I made my tongue into a point and pushed a little more. She gasped as the tip of my tongue penetrated her, but she kept gyrating her hips.

Meanwhile Zoe let out a huge moan. I realized Zoe's ass was still nice and slick and my middle finger was now inside her to the second knuckle. I twisted my hand around and began thumbing her clit at the same time. I also reached up with my left hand and began fondling Sara's tits. I must have looked pretty ridiculous but both girls were moaning and gasping so I didn't stop.

Zoe moaned even louder and turned to Sara. "It feels so good, he's so deep in me." I have pretty long fingers and my middle was buried to the hilt in her ass at this point.

Sara looked down. "Oh wow he is. You like that?" Sara had never let me try anal sex before, my tongue in her ass is now as far as we'd gone.

Zoe gasped out. "I do it feels so good."

Sara looked at me. "I want that too."

I pulled my mouth away, which was probably a good thing as I was starting to cramp. I licked my left middle finger and slowly began to insert it into my wife

Sara breathed out slowly as I put pressure on her ass. I hit the first knuckle, then the second. Then I twisted my hand and thumbed her clit too. There I was with fingers in two butts rubbing their clits.

Zoe leaned over and started licking Sara's nipple. The site was exciting to watch. Sara's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Finger was now completely inside her. Sara reached over Zoe's head to fondle her left breast and Zoe responded by moaning approval.

I was rock hard at this point. Staring at these two woman while I fingered them.

Sara's head snapped back suddenly. "Oh shit! I'm gonna cum!"

Zoe moaned again, a muffled "Me too!" Came out of her breast filled mouth.

Both women began vibrating. Their asses clamped around my hand, I honestly thought sara was going to snap my finger off.

"Oooooooh shiiiiiit!" Zoe screamed. Sara just made a high pitched noise, her orgasm ravaged her body. She pushed her head down wrapping her arms around her best friend as I continued to play their asses and clits like musical instruments.

As the last body twitches subsided I slowly pulled out of them.

They collapsed on the couch panting and hugging each other.

I smiled very proud of my work. Then quickly got up to wash my hands. When I came back the two hadn't moved much. Zoe lifted her head from Sara's chest. "That was incredible."

I smiled. "Glad you liked it. It was a lot of fun for me too."

Sara leaned forward. "I suppose we should do something for you now "

I realized I was still almost fully clothed and the strain of my erection was threatening to break through my pants.

Zoe leaned forward too. She reached up and began undoing my pants. Pulling them down my cock sprung free. Before I could say anything she took my entire cock into her mouth. The sudden sensation was intense. I almost collapsed.

Sara reached around and began rubbing my butt, then she leaned under Zoe and started kissing my balls.

It felt incredible. I'd never dreamed of having two women on me like this. I'd never dreamed that any of the night's activities would happen to be honest.

Zoe and Sara traded off sucking on me and fondling my butt and balls.

Sara was gentle wrapping her tongue around my shaft and head, while Zoe's technique was much more aggressive, trying to swallow my entire cock deep throating me. Alternating between the two and all the stimulation of what happened earlier was becoming too much.

Sara must have known what was happening. She pulled away and looked at Zoe. "Should we let him?"

Zoe smiled. "I think he's earned it."

Sara giggled, she pushed her finger to my ass, Zoe took over stroking me. "We want you to cum baby."

Zoe grinned. "All over our faces. You got enough of a load for these two beautiful women?"

I groaned, Sara's finger was right on the button and hearing them say it was making my brain explode. "Yes." Was all I managed to hiss out.

Sara and Zoe leaned their heads together. "Give it to us. Shoot your hot load all over our faces. I know that's what you want baby."

My body was shaking, my toes started curling, It was like being an explosion in slow motion.

Sara locked eyes with me. And very softly said. "Cum on my face. I want it."

I began to shudder.

Zoe flicked her tongue out and licked the little drop of precum that was dripping from the tip of my cock. It was like she'd uncorked a bottle of champagne. Suddenly the tip of my cock exploded. As my body began shaking as intense wave after wave shot through me. I watched as the first thick white string of cum splashed between Zoe's eyes. Sara leaned in and a second even larger shot sent a long line from her hair down to her chin. A third jet hit their pressed together cheeks.

"Oh shiiit."

"Wow" Zoe giggled, she couldn't open one of her eyes.

"Mmmmmm" Sara dove forward and engulfed my cock in her mouth. Her new attack sent more shudders through my body. She pulled back and Zoe dove forward herself. Once again taking my entire cock to the hilt.

As the last few dribbles came out. I surveyed my work. Both women were pretty covered in cum. "I wish I'd recorded this."

Sara grabbed her phone. She flipped it to selfie mode and snapped several pictures. Sara had one long rope of cum from her forehead to her chin, she also had a smaller line across her cheek. Zoe had gotten the first shot, it had covered her nose and splattered to her closed right eye. She also had a little going from her cheek to the dimple of her mouth. Who knows how much had gotten into their mouths.

"You both look incredible." I sat back onto the coffee table. My legs were giving out.

Sara leaned into Zoe and took another selfie. She then kissed her friend on the mouth and took more pictures.

They laughed the whole time. I went and grabbed some towels for them. "Thank you so much for that."

Zoe leaned back all cleaned up. "That was really fun. Second facial of my life, definitely the best one."

Sara looked at her as she finished toweling off "What was the first one."

Zoe grinned. "Oh it was an accident." She made air quotes for the word accident. "Old high school boyfriend, he convinced me to blow him behind the bleachers. I stupidly did it, he suddenly pulled out and next thing I know I'm frosted like a cake."

Sara's eyes bulged out in shock. "You're kidding. Please tell me you punched him in the balls."

Zoe laughed. "No, I should have. He claimed he thought he heard someone coming and got startled. I was young, naive, and unaware this was such a popular fantasy of boys."

I squirmed a little. "You're ok with this one though right? Both of you."

Zoe smiled. "Ollie you were a gentleman about it."

Sara leaned forward and kissed me. "You've been patient with me, I'm glad you enjoyed it and it was honestly fun. Besides you paid for it with," she looked over at Zoe "four orgasms between us?"

Zoe collapsed backwards sighing. "At least. Oh my god, I love the butt stuff but I've never cum like that before. Next time I want a cock in there."

I moved to the couch and put my arm around Sara. "Is there going to be a next time?"

Sara put a hand on my leg. "I'm not going to make any plans but I can see future game nights with three players being pretty fun."

Zoe raised an arm. "Here here! Also you still owe me a pegging."

Sara laughed. "Oh my gosh I forgot about that." She turned to me. "I promised her she could fuck you with the strap on."

I laughed. "Oh well. I guess that's for next time. I think there's quite a few things we could try if this became a regular thing."

Sara cuddled into me. "Ok, if we do this we need some ground rules."

Zoe perked up. "What's that?"

Sara looked back and forth between us. "Rule number one, you two can't do anything without me."

I scoffed. "Uh that rule should apply to you two as well. I saw the action going on upstairs." I pointed at their chests.

Zoe giggled. "Um can you blame me? Look at these bazongas! I had to try them out."

I laughed. "No I can't blame you, they are amazing."

Sara continued. "Rule two, if anyone gets uncomfortable." She put on an obviously fake look of discomfort and pretended to cover her boobs. "Then we stop, no questions asked."

"That's fair." I said.

Zoe brought her arms around the two of us leaning in. "Oooooooh I'm so excited! We're going to have so many orgasms together!"

Sara laughed. "I'm exhausted just thinking about it."

Zoe smiled. "Speaking of. I'm crashing on your couch tonight. I'm to tired to drive home."

I got up and started cleaning up cups. "I guess so. We should call it a night then."

Upstairs in bed with Sara I cuddled up against her. "That was incredible."

Sara leaned back into me. "Best game night ever?"

I kissed her neck. "Top three at least."

Sara leaned into the kiss. "You're such an ass."

I grinned. "I am what I eat."

12