Game Night: Game's Start

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Almost there, Ms. Bowes. Are you going to suck down what I have for you?" Brynn growled, feeling the pressure in his balls on the verge of releasing through his cock.

"Oh God, yes." She gasped before plunging herself down his cock much harder than Brynn had been pulling. She moaned around his cock, one of those learned lessons that she knew would flip his switch. The vibrations of the moan were almost too much for him, but he was determined to have a bit more control. He pulled her hair back from him, his cock popped out of her mouth, dripping with her spit and precum. She grabbed at his cock to guide it back to her mouth, her eyes glazed over with her own determination.

"I said no hands." He pulled her hair, forcing his cock into her mouth before her hands had touched him. It was close now; her tongue was swirling around his cock, her moans were reaching a fevered pitch." Brynn leaned forward in the chair and started thrusting his hips in times with his control on her head.

"Mmmmm, nghaaaa!" he cried when his cock exploded deep in her mouth. One, two, three pulses of cum rushed through his cock into her waiting mouth. Brynn released his hold on her hair and fell back into the chair. His cock exited her lips a trail of cum spilled from her lips and onto her chin. Shawna sat back, scooping the cum off her chin with a finger, then licked it clean.

Brynn closed his eyes for a long blink. He heard Shawna moving. His eyes opened, and he saw her reaching for the skirt that puddled on the floor. "Ms. Bowes, I thought you said you were willing to do whatever it took to earn that grade." She froze at the sound of his voice, the confusion painted on her face was genuine. "I believe you have made an excellent start of it, but you must see it through to the end to get that grade." Brynn wondered what thoughts raced in his wife's head at that moment. Would she think a blow job would be enough for the game? Would she just get up and go back to being his wife? Or would she continue playing the game she had started?

"I'm sorry, Mr. Crosswind, I just thought." She touched a finger to the swell of her lower lip, still a bright seductive red. What kind of lipstick had she used to paint her lips, that stuff was not coming off?

"Thought that a simple blowjob would be enough to get what you want? That might work with boys, but I can assure you that a man needs more than an appetizer. Especially when you are trying to earn such a favor from me." Brynn let his words float for a moment, more to allow his brain to settle back into the role and plot a direction.

"Have a seat there." He pointed to the corner of the bed. She sat and crossed her legs, obscuring his view of her neatly trimmed bush. "Uncross your legs."

She followed his instructions, presenting her pussy to him. "You showed me how you like your breasts touched; now show me out you like your pussy touched." Her lips twitched a tiny little smile. Brynn knew that sucking his cock always made his wife more than a little excited and that in the past, a quick blow job would result in her slipping off to the bathroom to find a release for herself, no matter how many times he would offer to help her. Shawna dropped a hand between her legs and started tracing a careful line vertically across her clit. A slow start with no real urgency. She moved and adjusted to make sure her touch was reaching just the right parts of her pussy while ensuring that Brynn could see just what she was doing.

Her breathing was quickening, the heavy blush across her chest deepened and spread down between her breasts; the pace of her fingers caught up with her breathing racing with her toward the finish line that was not quite close but was definitely on its way. Brynn watched as her body relaxed back; while her eyes had been open and staring into his when she started, now they were closed. Her fingers were hooked into the folds of her pussy, her palm pressing hard against her clit. Her hand became a blur of motion.

"Stop, Ms. Bowes." Brynn's mouth was dry; his cock was back at attention from its brief rest. Shawna's hand ground to a halt, her eyes opened; she stared at him from a roiling sea of lust and delayed pleasure. "Tell me, have you ever teased that pretty little ass of yours?"

Shawna licked her lips, no longer attempting to be seductive. It was a calculated gesture that he had seen many times when they had played games together. She was trying to find the answer that would get her back to the business of getting off. "Yes, Mr. Crosswind. Would you like to see?" She took a finger and sucked on the length before placing it on the edge of her rosebud, gliding the tip around in a tight circle.

"Stop, Ms. Bowes; you got ahead of yourself." Brynn stood, stepped out of his pants. Nice, try, honey, he thought, reaching out and moving her hand away from her pussy and ass. He had planned on letting her tease her ass a bit, but she jumped the gun; now he was off-script.

"I think I am going to have a taste of this deliciously juicy pussy." Brynn took hold of her legs, spread them, then lifted them, improving his angle of attack. Brynn loved to lick his wife's pussy; he had become quite good at it over the years. When the tip of his tongue slid across her clit, the tremor in her body told him that she was primed for an explosive orgasm. He dragged his tongue down, keeping his touch on her light and teasing, between the lips of her pussy to the space between pussy and ass before swirling around her rosebud.

Role be damned, he used every trick he had learned about his wife's body to keep her easing toward the edge of release but not reaching it. Building up her need without frustrating her too much. Seconds that ticked by turned into minutes of teasing, licking, and probing with his fingers.

"Please, so close." She moaned after what must have been fifteen minutes under his tongue. "Mr. Crosswind, please, I can't take any more." Brynn redoubled his attentions, not back off. Her body started to buck against the bed. He grabbed hold of her waist and pulled it toward his face. She shrieked as her orgasm hit her, a flood of her juices released just before her tense and jerking body relaxed.

Brynn released his wife, standing to look down at her motionless body, more than a little pleased with his work. The throbbing of his cock drew his attention. "What a wonderfully tasty pussy you have, Ms. Bowes. I think now it is time to see how well my cock fits in it." Brynn rolled Shawna onto her stomach, pulled her to the edge of the bed then stepped up behind her. He ran his hands over her ass, lined up his cock with her pussy, and pushed into her.

They both groaned with pleasure when their bodies fit together. Brynn pulled back, just to the point where only the head of his cock remained in her, then pushed slowly forward, enraptured by the sensation of sliding into his wife. Shawna lifted herself onto her elbows, her head shaking back and forth; she looked over her shoulder at her husband.

"Mr. Crosswind, I want you to fuck me. Fuck me, use me, to hell with the grade, just fill me up with your cum." Brynn smiled and proceeded to give her just what she was asking for; he was not a young man in his twenties with the stamina of a sex god, but he was able to plow into his wife as fast and hard as they both could handle. Then, maintaining his furious pace, he reached between her ass cheeks and pressed his thumb against and into her ass, causing her to moan and push back harder into him.

Brynn imagined them going on for an hour or more like this, but the reality was that both he and his wife were too excited and their nearly simultaneous orgasms burned through them at just the right moment. They both moaned, the sounds of their releases echoing off their bedroom walls surrounding them in the sounds of their fucking. Finally, Shawna collapsed into the bed; Brynn almost fell atop her but caught himself with shaky arms. He stayed buried in her until long past the last pulse drained his cock. Then, before he softened, he slid out of her, rolling to the side next to her.

"A+, Ms. Bowes." Brynn said.

"Damn straight, A+." Shawna laughed and threw a pillow at her husband.

The following morning while pouring his wife a cup of coffee and preparing himself a cup of tea, Brynn marveled at what happened the night before; if the intention had been to reignite the spark between them, it had more than succeeded. He hadn't gone more than a few minutes without reaching out and touching her, almost as if he were checking to make sure that she was real. Shawna, too, had been more touchy-feely that morning, finding all kinds of excuses to just touch him. They would have to pick the kids up from her mother's later, but it was just the two of them for now.

While a part of him wanted to pounce on her and have her again. Brynn kept that part of him on a leash, deciding that the perfect end to the previous night was this quiet moment together rather than a quickie on the breakfast table. "Honey?" Brynn got her attention.

"Mmm," she replied.

"I love you," Brynn said.

"I love you, too." Shawna looked at him, her blue eyes sparkling in the morning light.

12