Game Night Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We were wrong, weren't we? Shit, sorry. Ok, mom, dad let's just pretend this didn't happen yeah? Good, see you later, bye."

Kim hurried out of the room red-faced, too anxious to wait any longer for an answer she wouldn't like.

Henry looked at the floor for a few seconds before taking a breath and following his sister outside.

"Well, we tried at least. Sorry for making it awkward, have a good night, love you,". And with that, he locked the door.

Even with them gone, we still couldn't think of anything to say, it didn't seem real. Or maybe we didn't want to say the wrong thing, so we just waited for the other person to say what was in our minds.

"Holy shit, did that just happen?" asked Evelyn being the first one to break the silence

"Yeah" I answered "the kids just asked us to... you know,"

"Yeah, but I mean... I still can't believe it. that they would..." she couldn't get her words out.

"Ok," I said not wanting this to go on for too long "We both know what just happened so let's just move on from that and discuss it,"

"Discuss what?" she said

"Uhm... not sure," I answered.

She looked at me "Oh god Dwight, this is so wrong, just promise me that you won't think too badly of me please,"

After a look of reassurance, she finally gave her answer "I know it's bad, and that we could get in trouble for it but... but..."

"You want to do it," I said finishing her sentence

"Oh Dwight, am I a terrible mother?" I sat back down on the bed with her and hugging her I answered.

"Not at all, and If you are then I'm a terrible father too because..." I had to struggle a bit to say it "I want to do it as well,".

Evelyn and I simply stared at each other letting the silence overtake us again, it was simpler than thinking about all of this and processing it. But we needed to deal with these feelings if we wanted to talk to our kids again.

There would be no time for more thoughts and processing however, as a horny Evelyn would once again interrupt the silence when she jumped on top of me, obviously because of my revelation about Kim and Henry's proposal. It was as wild and energetic as before but this time I took more control, motivated by the thought of fucking my own daughter in the near future.

THE NEXT DAY

After gathering our kids at the table, it was time to give them our answers. Kim and Henry each looked pale, a feeling of anxiousness even greater than last night's was over them clearly worried almost as if they were children again and were waiting for a punishment for doing something wrong, it's what most people would have done but, as we had already established, we were not most people.

"We'll do it," I said "your mother and I decided that we'll do it" Kim looked incredulous as if she did not expect it to be the answer they would receive.

"Are you serious? Are you actually going to do it?" said Kim.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe you actually said yes," said henry just as surprised as his sister.

"Language mister," said their mother "this is what you wanted wasn't it?"

"Yes but, it didn't seem real you know?" responded her son.

"Yeah, we know exactly what you mean," I said

Kim and Henry looked at each other relieved and excited, I have to admit, I was excited too even if a bit conflicted still. My wife wasn't much different. The discussion last night was long, and we faced a lot of different questions before deciding that we had to try something we both clearly wanted even if we still partly knew it was wrong.

"Sooo, are we just going to do It now or..." asked Evelyn fearfully.

Even though we both wanted to, we were still very nervous about it and didn't have any forethought about how exactly we would do it.

"Oh hmm... well, no, I don't think we should be so quick about it you know. It might be a bit overwhelming," said henry

"Yeah, we don't want to go too fast, we might ruin it" said Kim.

The actual process of going through this whole thing would be complicated, more in regards to our feelings and nerves.

Even though the kids were the originators of this idea, they were as unsure and unready about it as we were.

"I'm going to suppose you two have already slept together?" I asked Henry and Kim.

"Actually" said Kim "No we haven't, I mean, I guess we were interested in doing so but it was too... I don't know, weird?"

"Yeah, we kinda got the idea one night while drinking and discussing you guys but we never took it that far. This is a pretty big leap for all of us I guess," followed Henry.

"You know," I said, "when some couples start swinging and they feel too nervous to do it, they will each meet and have sex with another person on their own to see how they feel and if they were comfortable enough, then they move on to the next stage which is usually a threesome,"

My wife looked at me and said, "So you mean, we should each have sex with one of them and see how we feel, and if we enjoy it then, we all get together?"

"I guess that's what I'm saying yes," I answered as unsure as the rest of the people at the table.

"Guys? How do you feel about it?" I said.

"That might be a good idea, yeah, that might work," said Kim with agreement from Henry soon afterward.

"Alright then, how should we start?" asked Evy.

Henry answered "How about tonight? We could each meet at our rooms, mom and I, dad and Kim. See where it goes and what happens,"

The idea that I would actually do it with Kim that very night was an incredible prospect for me, I was already overwhelmed by a myriad of emotions, and I couldn't imagine what Evy and Henry were feeling at that moment.

"Alright then," Said my wife "tonight we will see what happens and how we feel. The most important thing for all of us is that we communicate everything ok? We let each other know if we are comfortable or not, if we want to stop or what we have to do, is that understood?"

"Yes mom," answered the twins in unison.

Even with the conversation over, the emotions still hung heavy in the air, nervousness, anxiety, fear, and a twinge of horniness

KIM AND DWIGHT

Night had come, after a whole day of Household chores and shopping it was time to make this happen.

"How are you feeling?" asked Evy sitting at the foot of the bed "You sure you want to go through with this?"

"I think so, I mean, I want it to happen, like really happen. But I have thoughts," I said

"Worries?" she asked.

"Yes, and you?" I retorted.

"A few," answered my wife "what if this is a terrible idea? Or if this just makes it awkward for all of us now. I'm scared Dwight, I still can't believe I'm actually going to have sex with our son in a few minutes while my husband sleeps with our daughter. It's scary but at the same time its..."

"Really hot?" I interjected.

"Oh, you have no idea" she stood up and hugged me "Dwight, I Love you,"

"I love you too Evy," I said before we kissed one more time before I left the room, nodding my head to her as if to reassure her it would be okay.

I went straight to Kim's room, my heart about to jump out of my throat wondering if any of this was just some wild fantasy that was playing out in my mind before I was awoken by the morning sun. I ran into Henry on his way to meet his mother.

"Hey there," he said awkwardly.

"You ready champ?" I said making sure to let him know everything was alright.

"I think so, any tips? You've been married to her for many years now," he asked.

I smirked and answered "Buddy, your mother is a nervous wreck right now but if you give her space and let her take control, she'll give you the ride of your life,"

I patted him on the back as I walked past to his sister's room. Just as I was about to knock, she opened the door.

"Hey dad, I heard you and Henry talk, everything ok?" she said.

"Yeah, just dealing with the jitters you know, never done something like this," I answered.

"I thought you and mom were swingers?" she asked.

"Yeah, just not with people that were related to us," I answered.

"Oh right," she smiled and let me in, I was now standing with her in the middle of the room as I tried desperately to break the ice.

"Sorry I didn't bring any champagne or alcohol, didn't want to make it seem romantic," I said hoping to crack a smile on her.

"Yeah, romantic isn't what we're going for tonight," she said, it was all just one big experiment, a forbidden taboo experiment that could get us all in trouble but which seemed so, so alluring.

I approached my daughter "I just need to let you know; you don't have to do this if you don't want to,"

"Daddy," she said coming near me as well.

"I'm serious Kim, if at any point you want to stop or can't go through with it, please tell me and we'll stop,"

"Dad," she said taking a hold of my hands "it's alright, I want this, I want you,"

She leaned in and closed her eyes; I couldn't resist doing the same thing as we kissed. I was holding my daughter in my hands, my beautiful girl, this wonderful woman that I and Evelyn had raised together and had become the focus of my naughty fantasies was right there, right then, holding each other as we kissed passionately. Our lips together, I couldn't help but to compare her to her mother, it was as if I was young again with Evelyn together in a lustful embrace.

I began to move my hands over Kim's body, caressing her cheeks then her neck, slowly moving down past her shoulders before finally taking a hold of her breasts. She took this as a sign to escalate the situation and began pulling me into her bed. I pushed her into the mattress, and I stood in front of her looking at my daughter with pure lust.

"God dad, that was amazing, I don't want to stop," she said.

"Well then, make your fantasies come true, what will you do now?" I said.

With that she began taking my pants off, just like her mother, like a wild animal who couldn't stop herself she kept clawing at my clothes removing my belt, and then zipping down my pants, I tilted her head up to look at me, I kissed her one more time and tasted her lips. She pulled down my boxers to show my stiff hard cock that seemed to jump up at her, when she grabbed it with her hand, I felt a lightning bolt go through my back and I looked at her as she put it into her mouth.

Kim began licking and kissing my shaft just as her mother liked to do, I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, she put the head in her mouth and began to suck me off with incredible skill and delight. Her eyes looked just like her mother's, horny and perverted.

"Oh my god dad," she said "it feels so great in my mouth, it's so much better than what I had imagined,"

"Oh sweetheart, this is so beyond anything I could think of," I said.

She returned to her labor, pleasuring me like few have been able to. She began to suck and lick my balls as well with equal skill helping to create more precum off my penis which she licked to the last drop. After some time, I almost felt like I was about to finish, but I wasn't ready to let it end.

"Hold up sweetie, give me a sec," I told her.

"What's wrong?" she said worryingly "is everything ok?"

"Yes, Kim it's just that, well, you want me to fuck you?" I asked her.

Her eyes lit up and almost couldn't get the words out "Yes daddy, please fuck me," she answered.

With that, I grabbed her and lied her down again in bed, taking off her pants her breathing grew heavy with anticipation and her body shook with every touch she felt.

I took off her shirt and undid her bra, seeing for the first time in years her naked breasts. I didn't wait too long before I took one of her nipples into my mouth and sucked on it while my hand played with the other one. Her moans and cries of pleasure intertwined with my own increased by the feeling of her nails scratching my back almost wishing she'd go harder to the point of pulling blood.

After playing with her breasts enough I began to make my way down, kissing her stomach and navel before reaching her crotch. Pulling her underwear, I was finally face to face with her pussy, her beautiful pussy all ready for her father. I made sure to tease her, torturously coming near her lips only to instead kiss her thighs, after what must have seemed like an eternity for her, I finally put my mouth to her pussy. I switched between kissing and sucking, giving attention first to her lips before going over to her clit slowly at first then sucking on her button with more intensity, juices flooded my mouth and chin reminding me of her mother's own propensity for squirting during orgasms.

I lost track of time as I kept eating her pussy, and eventually her inner muscles seemed to contract around my tongue telling me that she was near to finishing, but once again, I wasn't ready to do so. I pulled off and got on top of her, holding me tightly we kissed again.

"Please Daddy, do it," she begged me.

"What do you want your father to do to you?" I asked her.

She looked into my eyes and said "Please daddy, fuck me,".

Now I was just as desperate as she was, and I wouldn't hold back any longer. As I felt my cock enter her pussy, she let out a long moan that only made me go even crazier for her. There was no time for any more teasing, simply going as hard and fast as I could. Hearing her saying "daddy" as her pussy flooded while I kept fucking her was having some incredible reactions on me and I'm surprised that I didn't cum quicker. That would happen once she looked at me again, we made eye contact and I held her face going as hard as I could no longer controlling my actions.

We climaxed together, her eyes almost going back into her skull as she came. I could only hold on to the bed while I reached the greatest moment of my sexual life cuming inside her with my sperm mixing together with her juices. It was such a powerful moment that I can't remember the next few seconds, only waking up still inside her. She was in a moment of pure bliss almost as I she was in another world.

"Honey? You ok?" was the only thing I could say at that moment.

"Oh my god dad, that... that was..." she couldn't think of any other words.

"Did that just happen?" she asked almost as if needing to be woken from a dream.

"Yes," I said "we fucked, and It was one of the best experiences of my life."

"Dad, you have no idea," she said as a smile crossed her lips before putting them to my own, we kissed in our post-coital rest unable to resist grabbing each other.

"That was the best moment of my life," said Kim.

"You're still young, give it some time, Kim, Are you sure it was alright for me to cum inside of you?" I asked.

"Yes Dad, don't worry I'll take care of it," she answered me.

"Ok honey, just wanted to make sure. Evy might do the same thinking about it," I said.

"How do you think mom and Henry are doing?" she asked.

I began to wonder that myself "Not sure, hopefully they will enjoy it as much as we did,"

"And if not?" she asked me.

"Then we move on, accept that it wasn't meant to be and that we all still love each other," I said as she held me once again putting her head on my chest while I caressed her.

"I love you too dad," she whispered to my ear.

When I left her room, I waited to see if Henry was coming out as well only to hear the shower running at the end of the hall. I arrived at my door and when I opened it, I saw my wife sleeping naked in bed. Coming inside I could smell the scent of sex in the air confirming that they had gone through with it, further proven by the noticeable wetness of her cum filled pussy. Shaking my wife awake she opened her eyes and saw me.

"Hey honey, how was it?" I asked.

With a huge smile, she touched my face and said. "Oh darling, it was incredible. I couldn't believe it,"

I hugged her and asked her to tell me what had happened.

EVELYN AND HENRY

Henry knocked on the door, encouraged by our conversation in the hall.

"Hey there," said my wife not sure how the evening would go from there.

"Hey mom," Henry was still a bit nervous and unsure, just trying to muster up the last ounce of courage he could.

"Do you have any second thoughts about all this?" asked Henry.

Evelyn was still too ashamed to look into his eyes "I'm trying to gather myself here, hoping it's not some mistake,"

"You want to do this right? Because I'm not going to pressure you into doing something you don't want to," he assured his mother.

"Oh honey you are so sweet, You remind me of your father when he was young, so kind and nice," her words stumbled.

"So beautiful and so hot," she couldn't say anymore.

"Mom, you're the most important person in my life. I could never do something that would hurt you, dad, or Kim. So please tell me, what do you want me to do now?" he asked.

His mother looked into his eyes again, this time her inhibitions melting away at the heat of her unbearable desire.

"I want you to be right here, with me, now," she said putting her hand on his thigh caressing him and wanting so badly to move up and feel her sons' cock.

"I'm here mom," he answered, letting her know he was ready.

They wouldn't break eye contact until they put lips their lips together, the gentle kisses slowly becoming more passionate and wilder.

Her hand moved almost as if it had a mind of its own and grabbed his crotch feeling the hardness. She was turned on by the fact that she was doing this with her own son, her beloved Henry, the man she had desired was now making her fantasies come true.

"Are you sure?" she asked him breaking away abruptly.

"Yes of course," he said impatiently, not wanting to stop now.

With that, she got on top of Henry sticking her tongue inside his mouth while her hands wrapped around his body. His father was right, when she took control, she was wild and aggressive. Her biting his lip was surprising but not as surprising as when she grabbed his hands and put them on her ass.

"I want you to hold them, tightly," following his mother's commands he cupped her cheeks strongly taking a handful on each extremity while she lifted her head and moaned.

"God, I love how you do that. Just like your father," she said feeling her son's hands on her.

She started taking off his shirt and then hers, Henry had his mother in her bra kissing him as he held her ass in his hands. The kissing would suddenly be stopped once again when she pulled his head back almost by the hair but without causing too much pain on him.

"Take off my bra now," said Evy with a dominant tone.

A stupefied Henry did as he was commanded and soon enough, he had her topless in front of him. He didn't need an order to know what to do now so he began sucking her nipple and playing with her breasts.

"Oh Henry, my beautiful Henry. You make mommy so happy. I'm going to make you happy too sweetheart," she said.

His suckling had both an erotic and intimate reassuring aspect to it. His mother holding him like she would do to comfort him in the past, now gave him a sense of familiarity that strengthened the sexual power she had over him.

As she tended to do, Evelyn stopped the act when she was ready for the next step. Pushing him back and then standing up in front of him, she took off her pants and then her underwear. The sight of his mother's pussy made him weak, his breath leaving his body as he could barely contain himself. Putting her hand and tightening the grip over his crotch only made him more of a slave to her touch.

"God Henry, this is so wrong. And it feels so good," she said before kissing his cock.

The taste of it sending shivers down her spine, the naughtiness and taboo factor of this act sending her to heaven.

"Mom, you have no idea what you're making me feel right now," said Henry.

"I can only imagine," she said.

His mother continued to suck his cock while rubbing herself realizing that she was wetter than she had ever been and more importantly, she was closer to cuming than with anyone else. Both of them feared the worst, finishing before the right moment.