Game Night Proposal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ralex
ralex
154 Followers

"Henry, I need you inside me right now," she said.

"Please mom, I need you too," he responded.

With that she stepped over, lifting herself over his lap grabbing his cock and directing it to her wet pussy. Her lips engulfed the entirety of his shaft refusing to stop until she had his entire organ inside her.

"I have my son's cock inside my pussy," she said.

"I know" he responded "It's so naughty, my naughty mom."

"If you keep talking like that you're going to make me finish soon Henry,"

They were fucking hard at this point now, she was in control and wanted to make him cum inside her.

"I know, I might do so as well," he said.

She straddled him, their rhythm syncing up and progressively becoming faster.

"Cum inside me Henry, cum inside mommy," with that, her son couldn't resist anymore and shot his load inside her, the white mix seeping out of her unable to hold it all in.

She didn't scream as her daughter had; she had no breath to do so. Instead, it seemed like her soul had left her body and reached paradise, every touch on her body overwhelming her with incredible pleasure. Finally, with no more strength in her body to hold herself, she collapsed on top of Henry.

"Mom? You, ok?" he asked her.

"Shush honey, mommy needs a few seconds," she responded with little energy left.

They laid there, unmoving and in silence letting his cock stay inside until it flaccidly popped out.

"That was... incredible. I just can't believe it, that was so much better than I thought it would," she said.

"Oh mom, you were so amazing. I'm happy we did this," he followed, they held each other for a few seconds while they let their emotions calm down.

"Honey, your dad should be coming back soon, and I need some time for myself, is that ok?"

He responded "Sure mom, is everything fine? Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all Henry, I just need a few seconds to rest before I talk to him alright," she said.

"Alright mom, I need a shower anyway,"

With one last kiss on her cheek, they released each other from their embrace, and he left that room a fulfilled man. She fell asleep quickly, his cum still in her pussy and the aroma of their lovemaking in the air. And that was the state she was in when her husband arrived at their door.

"I'm so happy we did this Dwight; it was so much better than I expected," she told her husband.

"I thought the same thing, Kim was wonderful and so different from what we've done before," I responded.

"Careful there buddy, you're going to make me jealous," she teased me.

"Don't think like that, I could never..." I tried to explain.

"It's ok Dwight, I'm only kidding. And I have to say, your son is quite a stallion, I can see why he's so popular at school," she smirked.

"I'm going to guess you're going to want him just for you from now on," I asked her smiling along.

"Oh absolutely," she responded.

Me and Evelyn kissed, not sure where things would go from there but assured that our family would be fine and that we had entered a new phase filled with kinky and naughty fun.

KIM AND EVELYN

Evelyn knocked on Kim's door, it was a few days after our first adventures together, as her mother it was Evelyn's job to make sure her children were doing fine with any changes in their lives and these recent events could create some conflicting thoughts for them, they did for Evy at first before she had sex with Henry, and she wanted to check on her daughter's feelings.

"Baby, I need to talk to you about what happened between you and your dad, as well as me and Henry. I know that you guys were the ones who came up with the idea, but I just need to know that you haven't regretted your decision or worse, that it might have created any feelings you're not so sure about."

"Not really, I guess it's still a bit weird you know. I mean it's not like it should technically change anything between us, he's still my father and I still love him the same, we just had sex and it was amazing." responded Kim.

"Of course, and I still love you and Henry all the same, this was just an experiment between us all and I hope it doesn't make anything more awkward in the long term," said Evy happy that her daughter was taking all of this so well.

"Not at all mom, I can assure you I won't be taking dad away from you any time in the future," Kim smirked at her mother.

She continued "Oh and how was it between you and Hendry? From what he told me it was amazing and you enjoyed it a lot too,"

"It was incredible," she answered her daughter "I never would have thought your brother could bring me so much soy in that manner. He's such a wonderful handsome man, I had never been with someone so young yet so good."

"Hmmm, I'm going to have to experience that for myself at some point then," said kim.

"My god what have we done," said Evelyn laughing at the absurdity of her current situation.

Never in a million years would she have thought that she and her husband would do something like this and yet, all her nervous thoughts and worries had disappeared instead replaced by a craving for new experiences with her family.

Her mother said to her "I just want to make sure that you and your brother know that if we ever do something that you don't feel comfortable with, just tell us and we will stop it immediately. The most important thing is that you two are happy,"

"Mom, we know you guys could never hurt us, we would never have gone through this if it had meant changing anything for the worse. You mean everything to us," said Kim as she kissed her mother on the cheek.

"And you mean the same to us as well," said her mother returning her kisses.

They held each other lovingly like a mother and daughter would while Kim would kiss her mother again this time closer to her lips and slower, Evelyn began to feel the same way she felt when Henry had come to her room that night, excitement filling her body much faster than it had done that time.

She stopped Kim for a second and looked at her as she asked her.

"Kim, are you sure?"

Kim held her mother's face "Absolutely, I've been waiting for this for a long time,"

She kissed her, their lips joining together in passion. Evelyn enjoyed the taboo feeling of her daughter's lips, a sensation so strange yet intoxicating for her, without any lines or borders for her to cross now Evelyn felt a freedom that she had never felt in sex before. Their incestuous embrace quickly escalating as their lust increased and their demand for more and more worsened.

"Have you been with a girl before sweety?" asked her mother.

"Yes mom, just once with a friend," answered Kim.

"Ok then, just do what I ask alright?"

Before Kim could even answer Evelyn was already pushing her on top of the bed, their hands exploring each other's breasts. Evy took off her top and then helped Kim with her own, soon enough they were trying to take each other's bras off. Naked, for the first time in many years together but now for a very different purpose, Kim could not believe that she was going to play with her mother's breasts, and even better, make her cum.

Evelyn might have had more experience with women, but this was still very strange territory for her, being with her daughter was a completely new experience, a hot experience that made her forget all of her other lesbian experiences. Kim too was enjoying not just the taste of her mother's nipples, but the forbidden fruit of this act which made her even hornier. She suckled, licked, and kissed her breasts making her mother go wild, Evelyn held her head caressing and pressing it to her chest while repeatedly moaning to her.

"Suck on your mommy's tits, make her cum sweetheart, just like that, you're making mommy very happy."

Kim continued switching from one nipple to another making sure to pay enough attention to each, she could tell her mother was close and unlike her other family members she was not going to stop.

"Cum for me mommy, cum for me now," said her daughter.

The dirty talk and the way Kim looked at her destroyed any further attempts to stop the orgasm and soon enough Evelyn broke down in pleasure, the waves crashing over her and stripping her of any energy left.

Even after she came, her daughter was still kissing her breasts but this time tentatively mostly for her enjoyment than her mother's.

"How was that mom?" asked Kim.

Running her hands over her daughter's cheeks she smiled, kissed her forehead and then turned her over pinning her hands to the bed.

"My turn," she said before filling her daughter's mouth with her tongue before trailing down her body enjoying the taste of Kim's nipples.

That was not to be the way she was going to make her daughter cum however, she wanted to taste her daughter and make sure she knew how much her mother loved her.

Taking off the bottom of her clothes, she enjoyed the sight of Kim's pussy forbidden to her touch. Her fingers ran lightly over her already wet lips trailing along the edges of her vulva while kissing her thighs up and down. After a few minutes of teasing, she would finally begin eating her pussy, tasting her juices, licking, and sucking as Kim's moans invigorated and encouraged her mother further. She began to pay attention to her clit sucking on it while a finger entered her vagina, another one would enter and the sucking would increase in intensity drowning Evelyn in her daughter's juices.

Kim held her mother's head while uselessly trying to control her body too overwhelmed by the incoming waves of pleasure her mother was giving to her. At last, as Kim would look down on her mother's act, she would only need one glimpse of her mother's eyes staring right back at her to push her over the edge cumming harder than she ever had before. Evelyn lapped at her squirting daughter making sure she finished up on a high note. Kim loved her father's cock, but her mother's tongue was something else completely different and she would want more in the future.

"Oh baby, you look so beautiful after you cum," Evy kissed her neck while caressing her breasts now that it was her turn to just enjoy the feel of her daughter's body.

"Mom?" asked Kim

"Yes honey?" said Evy.

"I love you," said Kim

"I love you too Kim," responded her mother.

They slept together in each other's embrace never wanting to let go, drifting in and out of dreams and further thoughts of upcoming naughtiness that would surely follow with the rest of the family.

THE WHOLE FAMILY

"So? Any regrets?" asked Evelyn.

"None from me," I responded as we all sat at the table.

The last few days had been an incredible adventure for us, Kim and I, Henry and Evelyn, even my wife had an apparently amazing encounter with our daughter. Our family had gone through a transformation that allowed us to explore new avenues into our relationship in a safe and healthy way.

"I've loved it so far; I mean we've all only done it once with each other but still," said Henry.

"All except for the two of us bro," said Kim.

"Oh yeah that's true, don't worry, we'll have our chance," responded her brother.

Evelyn and I hadn't put much thought into Kim and Henry having sex with each other maybe because they had each been the focus of our respective fantasies, but it was now true that the image of them together was also quite erotic.

"Calm down guys, we don't want to go too far too fast. We should be more patient and wait for the right moment," said Evelyn trying to be a responsible mother.

I agreed "She's right we don't have to do this so quickly; we should all take some time to make sure we're comfortable with this."

"Aww, but I was really excited about being with you again," pouted Kim.

"And I know mom can't wait to spend another night with me," said Henry winking.

"And with me," followed his sister.

I knew our attempts at still being the responsible normal parents would fail, it was true, since our time together I hadn't stopped thinking about Kim and I knew Evelyn felt the same way about her son, they had unleashed a horny perverted monster in our house, and we all wanted to take a ride on it... on each other would be more correct.

My wife looked down as if trying to figure out the correct response a good mother should give only for the seriousness of her face to be broken by a wicked smile.

"Well, I can't lie, I really want to do it again, it was so hot and all of us really enjoyed it. I guess we can't really stop now huh?" she said now staring at the siblings with lust.

Henry stood from the table and said "Hey, why don't I get some drinks out? It's Friday night after all."

"Skipping game night are we now?" said Kim

"Of course, he doesn't want to get his ass kicked by his dad again," I said

We began drinking, not too much of course just enough to elevate the mood.

"So Evy, you're going to have to declare it, between me and Henry who's the best fuck?" I asked my wife.

I was of course just trying to tease the two but I will admit, I was just a bit curious.

"Oh don't be stupid Dwight, you know that's not how it works. No one else will ever beat you I can promise you that" she said dodging my question.

I looked at my son and as a joke and exclaimed a victorious "HA," at him as if I even took the question seriously.

"However, your son sure did come very close the other night," followed Evy.

"HA," responded Henry in the same manner as I had done.

"Oh calm down you two" interjected my daughter "I'm sure that Henry inherited his talent in bed from dad,"

"Well I'll be the judge of that," said Evy.

"No need mom, how about I show Kim and then she can tell me," said Henry.

Henry went to his sister, both as slightly drunk as me and Evelyn, and began to play fighting with each other just as normal siblings would do on any other normal occasion. However, they would quickly break through the normalcy line as they began to remove their clothes giggling and feeling each other as they did. Me and my wife looked in horny fascination, ready for the dirty spectacle.

"Now kids don't fight," mocked their mother

"He started it," said Kim.

"What did I start again?" said Henry

He threw his sister onto the sofa before falling on top of her, staring into each other's eyes they began to kiss on the couch enjoying no doubt after all the years of repressed feelings towards each other. As they did, Kim would finally grasp her brother's cock while he would play with her breasts with one hand and her pussy with the other.

Evelyn had her hand inside her pants at this point and I was getting my dick out ready to stroke it, seeing the twins together like this was such a powerful sight that made us incredibly horny. Me and my wife approached the two while we pleasured ourselves but as Evy stepped forward I went behind her, replacing her hand with my own as I kissed her neck and grabbed her tit.

"Can you see them darling?" I said "Henry and Kim, so naughty, so dirty. They shouldn't be doing this, and neither should we."

"Oh god Dwight keep going," she moaned.

We continued to enjoy the scene as they escalated their activities no doubt encouraged by the audience they were receiving. Kim was now on her knees giving head to her brother while he held her hair in his hand, pushing and pulling in rhythm with her.

"Christ Kim, I can see why you're so popular at school," he said enjoying more than the view.

"Guess I must have inherited that from mom," she went back down on his cock servicing him along his shaft, sucking on his balls while jerking her brother off.

Evelyn looked at his cock with desire, wanting nothing more than to feel him in her mouth again

"You want him darling?" I asked.

"Yes honey, so badly," she responded.

"Ask if you can share, don't be greedy," I said hoping to see my wife and daughter double team my son's cock.

I let her go and she seemed to fall onto his lap magnetized by his cock "Mind if I join in Kim?"

"Not at all mom," giving her mother space to enjoy her son.

Evy grasped at Henry's hard penis joining together with her daughter at jerking him off. They both enjoyed the act of pleasuring him together and like a good team, they would start sucking his cock united. One would focus on his balls while the other would deep throat the poor man who was in taboo heaven at this point. Taking advantage of Kim's position I approached her from behind now, taking a handful of her delicious ass reminding me of that wonderful night together.

My fingers slipped inside her pussy while I licked her ass, the moans forming an angelic choir from all of us. Now completely taking off my wife's clothes I would also take advantage of Evelyn giving her pleasure while they kept at Henry's cock. I alternated between their asses licking them while fingering both at the same time, their pussies wetting my hands as I did the same for their holes.

Kim would move away from Henry letting her mother take full advantage of him alone while she instead turned to kiss me, tasting her mouth once more we made out, my hands going down again and making sure I continued fingering her as she gave me a hand job.

Our foursome continued on the floor this time Evy showing them some of the positions available to us in this situation.

"Ok guys, now Kim get over here like this, and Henry just stay there..." she said while setting us up like a beautiful scene in a porno.

Lying together in a square, Kim sucked on her brother's cock while he ate his mother's pussy who in turn was sucking me off, and of course, I licked Kim's sweet pussy allowing us all to give each other some wonderful mutual pleasure. No other experience in our marriage and time swinging could match this, the fact that it was with the two people we loved the most in such a sweet and hot manner was beyond anything in our wildest fantasies.

"Ok guys, I know something else I think you'll enjoy," I said.

Picking my daughter off the floor, she giggled as I put her on the table, her mother knew exactly what I was going for and so she quickly got on top of her in a 69 position. As they ate each other out my son tried to figure out what his role would be in this whole affair.

"Isn't it obvious bud?" I said as I pointed at his mother's pussy currently being licked by Kim.

Steadily I began to fuck Kim's pussy at the same time as she was being eaten out by Evelyn who only had to move to focus on her clit. Taking the hint, my son pushed his dick through his mother's pussy with Kim doing the same thing as her mother.

Me and Henry fucked them hard as they ate each other's pussies, from time-to-time Kim or Evy would switch over to their respective pairs of balls in front of their faces to give us some extra pleasure. We all got into a perfect rhythm, a beautiful family moment that beat all others, oh sure, that didn't mean that this would replace our other normal family activities, but it was certainly a new extra pastime that we would all enjoy from now on.

The time had come for me and henry to finish and there was no doubt of how we would do it, I shot my load inside Kim filling her completely and Henry did the same, cum seeping out of their filled cunts which was quickly eaten by the other person.

Kim and Evelyn sucked each's cum filled pussies continuing to give each other pleasure while bringing them to climax, they squirted their juices mixed up with cum unto their mouths once they had finished, they would turn and face each other kissing and exchanging the fluids in their mouths for a few minutes.

"Well, I think we finally found something even more fun than game night," said my son.

"Oh hell no, Catan is still going to be a tradition in this family" I responded.

"Well, I guess we can fit another activity in the schedule," said Kim cleaning the last bit off her mother's face.

"I think we'll manage if we try," said Evelyn giving her daughter one last kiss.

ralex
ralex
154 Followers