Game Night Pt. 02

Story Info
Husband will have to work for his release.
4.7k words
3.97
39.4k
49
4

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The most devious thing about wearing a cock cage is that it is impossible to ignore it. You can always feel it tugging at your balls, restraining your cock whenever it perks to life. It's exciting to be out in the world, going about your day without anyone else the wiser. You can smile and flirt with the girl in the coffee shop, but you know that even if she offers to blow you in the bathroom, someone else owns your cock now.

My wife Kim had locked up my cock last Friday night. It was game night, when she would meet virtually with her friends during the Covid pandemic, have a few too many drinks, and play games online. When she was done with her games, we would have absolutely filthy, kinky sex. Each week was a competition to outdo the depravity of last week's game night fornicating.

Last week I got too excited listening to her talk with her friends about the kinky things we do. They were talking about strap-ons and pegging, and Kim she invited Jenn to come join us and peg me with her at the same time, I completely lost it. This was one of my biggest fantasies and I couldn't stop myself from jerking off and cumming all over myself.

Kim was none too pleased that I had my fun without her and locked up my cock in a chastity cage, threatening to not let me out until I made it up to her. She had made good on her threat. It was now a week later and my cock was still imprisoned in its black plastic cage. My balls were swollen, full of cum after being denied release after so long.

I would spend my days locked up in the cage, which constantly reminded me that Kim controlled my cock now. My office was pretty empty during the pandemic, with most of the employees working from home. But the receptionist was still there to answer calls and accept packages. I swear she took this opportunity to dress like she was auditioning for the role of sexy librarian in a porno; snug pencil skirt, shirt straining to stay buttoned across her breasts, and hair casually held back by a pen through her bun. My dick strained in its cage every time I heard her heels click on the floor as she walked across the office, showing off her long legs and tight ass. If I didn't know better, I'd have thought Kim had put her up to it to torment me. Actually, I wouldn't put it past her, Kim was devious like that.

While I had been frustrated, Kim had been getting plenty. I was trying my hardest to get in her good graces and earn my freedom. When my alarm went off in the morning the first thing I did was roll over and see if Kim wanted me to please her. I'd run my fingers along her breasts, tracing her nipples before reaching down into her panties. Some mornings she would nudge me downward and I would lick and suck on her clit until she came. Other times she would push me back to my side, give my balls a playful, but still painful slap, and get up and start getting ready for the day.

Kim was ruthless at night, taking extra care to tease me while she got off. Last night she sat up naked in bed and beckoned me over between her legs while she absent-mindedly rubbed her clit.

"Oh baby I need to be fucked so bad. Can you feel how wet my pussy is?"

My cock was straining in the cage, as hard as it was allowed to be. I rubbed it against her, trying to fuck her. I could feel how wet her pussy was through the bars of the cage, but it forced my cock down against my balls and I couldn't get deep at all.

"Since your dick is locked up and useless, do I need to find another big, fat cock that can fill me up. Should I find someone else to fuck me since you can't? I want it so bad I'd even let him fuck my ass. Do you want to watch while he buries his cock deep in my ass?"

This left my mind spinning. I absolutely loved anal, it turned me on so much to fuck her in the ass, but I rarely got to do it. Kim would wear butt plugs and liked having her ass played with, but my cock was too thick for her and she had trouble taking it in her ass. Anal was a special treat brought out for special occasions only (and after a lot of drinks). The thought of her giving up her ass to someone else made me desperate.

I dropped down and buried my face in her pussy, fucking her as deep as I could with my tongue. I reached around her legs to hold her lips open and started licking furiously at her clit. I could feel her back arch as she pressed against me.

"That feels good, but I need a cock inside me. I want to be fucked."

I got up and went to the stash of toys in the closet, grabbing the first dildo I could lay my hands on.

"No, that cock isn't big enough. I need to be fucked by the biggest cock you can find."

I put it back and grabbed the Bad Dragon. It was shaped like a fantasy horse cock, a foot or so tall with a tapered shaft more than two and a half inches in diameter at its widest point. I got back between her legs and guided the tip of the dildo into her slippery pussy while I licked and sucked on her clit. The soft silicone had a lot of give, but I had to work it into her, pushing on the balls while her pussy stretched to take it all in.

"Lick it, lick it while it slides into my pussy."

Kim had one leg over my shoulder, pushing my head into her. I kept fucking her with the dildo, getting it a little deeper with every thrust. I ran my tongue along the silicone as it slid in and out of her, feeling the wetness from her pussy mix with my saliva. I pushed the dildo as deep into her as it would go and licked up the shaft of the dildo to her clit, sucking on it hard while she held my head against her.

I could feel her body tense up as she started to cum. She clenched tight against me, shaking and gasping while her orgasm rocked her body. I felt her squirt as she came and I lapped at her pussy, licking it up. It was a torrent of liquid like you see in porn, but it soaked my face and her pussy. It didn't happen often and was a sign that she had cum hard.

"Now hold the cock while I ride it. My pussy needs more, I need to be fucked deeper."

Kim pushed me away from her and I kneeled on the floor in front of the bed. My caged cock hung down between my legs, twitching as it struggled to free itself. I reached down with one hand and played with it a little bit, pulled the cage back and forth in an attempt to masturbate. I was so turned on by being made to fuck Kim with the dildo. It was amazing to feel her cum while I was trapped in a permanent state of arousal in the chastity cage. I wanted to get off so bad and it was driving me crazy.

I held the horse cock upright on the bed as she knelt above it and guided it into her pussy as she lowered herself down. Her cunt was so slick that the dildo slid deep inside her, stopping a couple inches from the bottom. She paused for a moment, grinding it as deep as she could into her. Then she lifted herself up and started riding up and down on the giant dildo. I could hear her grunt every time she slammed back down onto it, only to slide right back up. After a few minutes she slowed down and paused with the dildo as deep inside her as it would go.

"Lick my ass. I want to feel you fuck my ass with your tongue while I ride this cock."

She leaned forward, exposing her rosebud and I started to lick her asshole. I held her cheeks apart and lapped at her ass as she slowly rode the dildo in much smaller movements than before. Once it was slippery and starting to loosen, I rubbed my tongue harder at her hole, trying to force my way into her ass.

I felt her body shift again and then heard a strong buzzing sound as she pressed her magic wand against her clit. She was gently bouncing with the horse cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, my tongue in her ass, and the big vibrator buzzing away at her clit.

It didn't take long before she erupted in another violent orgasm. I reached around and made sure the magic wand stayed pressed against her as she came, so she couldn't let go in the moment. Her ass flexed and I kept rubbing my tongue against it as her body shuddered.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!"

I heard Kim take a deep breath and the vibrator clicked off. She paused for a second and then raised herself up off the dildo, swinging her leg around so she was sitting next to it, facing me. I was still holding it by the base, but it wobbled as the head swung back and forth a little bit. It was glistening and wet from her pussy.

"Now clean it up. I want you to lick this cock clean after it fucked me."

Kim grabbed me by the back of my head and guided my mouth down onto the dildo. I didn't fight her, but opened my lips and took it into my mouth. I could taste her pussy as I sucked on the dildo, my head bobbing up and down. Then I could feel Kim pushing down on the back of my head, forcing me to take it deeper. I gagged as it reached the back of my throat and my eyes watered. She held me there a moment longer and then let me back up for air.

"Good boy. Now go clean yourself up, it's time for bed."

This is what I had been going through all week. She would tease me, leaving my cock stiff in its cage, but unable to get fully erect. I would make her cum, usually a couple times, and she would find something degrading for me to do, just to show how desperate I was to get out of the chastity cage. She would usually end the night by slapping my swollen balls and telling me that I wasn't allowed to cum that night.

Now Friday was finally here. My cock has been locked up in its black plastic cage for a full week and I couldn't wait to be released after game night. We enjoyed a martini after dinner and chased the boys off to bed. Kim went upstairs and changed out of her clothes into something more comfortable for game night. I came into the bedroom and watched her from behind. She had changed into some black leggings that clung tight to the curves of her ass. I came up behind her and put my hands on her hips, kissing the nape of her neck. Her breasts were trying as hard as they could to escape her strappy little tank top, which could barely contain them.

"I can't wait till after game night, I want to fuck you so bad. It's all I've been able to think about all week."

Kim turned around and playfully pushed me down onto the bed. Now I was looking up at her as she took a step closer.

"What makes you think you've earned your freedom yet? You still have to show me how bad you want it. How far you're willing to go."

Then I noticed the bulge in her pants. It started at her crotch and then ran down one of her legs. Her leggings clung to the strap-on showing off its length and girth. Her pants were so tight I could see the ridge at the head of her dildo. I looked up and could see an evil smile forming as she looked down at me.

"After I'm done with the girls, you're going to take my cock up your ass. Do you want that? Tell me you want my cock."

My mouth went dry and I licked my lips a little bit. I could feel my cock straining in its cage.

"Yes, I want your cock. I want to feel you bury it in my ass and fuck me till I can't take it anymore."

"Good boy. I'm going to go to my office to call the girls for game night. You're going to go mix me another martini, because someone drank mine. While I'm having fun with the girls, I want you to clean yourself up for later. I want you to get your ass ready and loosened up for me. Then I am going to fuck you and if you are a good little whore, I will let you cum tonight."

"Oh god, thank you baby. I need to get out of this cage and cum so bad."

Kim went off to her office and I went downstairs to mix her another martini. I chilled the glass and put ice in the shaker along with a long pour of gin. I let it sit a little bit as I fished the jar of olives out of the fridge and speared a couple on a toothpick. I emptied the ice out of the glass and added the olives, and then brought it upstairs with the shaker.

"My drink service has arrived!"

Kim was seated at her desk in front of her laptop with her phone in a stand in front of her. I could hear Jenn and Betty complain that no one was bringing them drinks as I set the glass down on her desk and started shaking the martini. Kim pushed her chair back from the desk and started absent-mindedly rubbing the shaft of her strap-on through her leggings as she watched me pour the drink.

"Thanks sexy, you've earned yourself a treat later."

I leaned in and gave her a kiss before turning to leave the office. I could hear the girls erupt in laughter as she gave me a slap on the ass as I went out the door. I paused in the hallway, out of their view but watching and listening to their conversation.

"You've got him trained good, what's your secret?"

"I've had his dick locked up in a chastity cage all week and he's trying to earn his release."

"Oh my god you are such an evil bitch!"

I could hear them laughing as I walked down the hallway towards the bathroom. My embarrassment was turning me on. It made it even hotter that Jenn and Betty knew I was in chastity and my dick was straining in its cage.

I stripped down and got in the shower. I washed up and carefully trimmed back my pubic hair so things were nice and tidy. You've got to take a little pride in your appearance after all, even if you are a horny mess. I used an enema bulb to rinse out my ass, making sure I was nice and clean. Kim would not be happy if I got shit all over her strap-on.

I dried off and made my way to the bedroom, not bothering to get dressed. I could hear Kim and the girls talking and laughing behind the door. I laid in bed and watched tv for a while, keeping a close eye on the clock. When it started to get closer to when game night usually wrapped up, I went to the closet and dug out a bottle of lube, some rubber gloves, and the small black dildo.

It was smaller than most of the other dildos, but I still had to get loosened up a bit before I could take it in my ass. I squirted some lube onto my gloved hand and rubbed my rosebud, getting it nice and slick. Then I slid one finger in and felt my ass stretch around it. I fingered myself a bit and then added a second finger, pushing the pair as deep as I could into my ass.

Now it was time for the dildo. I lubed it up and then lifted my hips up, positioned the tip of the rubber cock at my asshole. I slowly pushed back, working the dildo into my ass. Soon I had it in all the way to the base. I sat there for a bit, letting it fill me up as my cock started to leak precum. Then I started working the dildo in and out of my ass, slowly fucking myself.

I knew I had to do a good job getting ready. Kim was going to be a little drunk when she came in to fuck me and wasn't going to gentle. I had to make sure my ass was nice and loose, because the dildo Kim was wearing was a lot bigger than the one I was using right now.

I rolled onto my side, reaching back so I could grip the base of the dildo better. I closed my eyes as I started fucking myself faster. The short dildo was hitting my prostate pretty good and I could feel my cock leaking precum pretty steadily. I was past the initial discomfort and this was starting to feel pretty good.

"What a good little butt slut you are."

I was startled out of my haze and looked up to see Kim standing in the doorway. She had taken off her leggings and put on a pair of shiny black heels. She had her hands on her hips and her long rubber cock hung down between her legs. It was a high-end silicone dildo, a deep caramel in color with life-like veins and ridges. It was held in place by a panty harness that kept it secure, but still showed off the curves of her ass.

Her heels clicked on the floor as she walked into the room, her cock swinging back and forth. She was still wearing the tiny tank top, but had pulled her breasts out over the top of it. She was the sexiest thing I've ever seen, I just watched her with my mouth hanging open.

When she reached my side of the bed, I sat upright with the dildo still in my ass. She held the dildo at its base, lifting it up as she guided my head down to her cock. I put my hands on her hips as she started to fuck my mouth with her strap-on.

"That's right baby, get my cock ready for your ass."

I sloppily gave her head as she fucked my mouth. She started pushing it deeper and I choked a bit when she made it past the back of my throat. Then she pulled her dick out of my mouth and playfully slapped the side of my face with it.

"You are an enthusiastic little cocksucker, aren't you? I'm ready to fuck now, get on your knees."

I got on my knees facing away from the edge of the bed. The small black dildo was still hanging out of my ass. Kim grabbed it by the base and pulled it out of my ass, tossing it aside.

"Are you ready for my cock? Do you want me to fuck you?

I wanted it more than anything right now. My blue balls had left me in a haze of horniness, desperate to get off any way I could. She squirted a glob of lube into her hand and started jerking off her dildo, getting it nice and slick.

"Beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck your ass."

I begged her for it, told her I needed her cock and wanted to feel it in my ass so bad. She had trained me well this week, depriving me of any satisfaction other than pleasing her. Now all I wanted was to show her how well I could take her cock.

Kim reached down and grabbed my cock in its cage, pulling it backwards as she lined her strap-on up with the entrance to my ass. I had done a good job getting ready and the head of her cock popped into my ass without much of a fight. She worked it in and out, tugging on my balls every time she slammed it deep.

She let go of my cage and put her hands on my hips so she could get a better purchase to fuck me, pulling me back into her so that her cock drove deep into my ass. We were in a good rhythm now and she was fucking me good. I didn't even notice when she let go of her hips and started fiddling with her phone.

"Hey babe, I told you I'd show you what a kinky slut John is. Take a look."

"Oh my god, you are fucking the shit out of him. That is so hot!"

I froze in shock as I could hear Jenn's voice reply. But Kim didn't stop, she kept fucking me and slapped me hard on the ass.

"I didn't tell you to stop, bitch. Say hi to Jenn, she wanted to see you get fucked in the ass."

I pushed back again and looked up at Kim's phone as her cock slid into my ass, "Hi Jenn, Kim's cock feels so good in my ass."

"I bet it does you little slut. Kim, I think you might need to stretch his ass a little more, he's taking this dildo too easily."

"Want to see what a whore he is? Watch this."

Kim pulled the strap-on out of my ass and stepped back a little bit as she tugged on my hips. I turned and got down on my knees in front of her as she guided her cock into my mouth. It was so kinky, I loved it. I was sucking Kim's strap-on right out of my ass as her friend Jenn watched.

"Oh fuck, I wish I was there to see this in person. You are such a kinky bitch!"

Kim fucked my mouth for a little longer. Once she had proven her point, she pulled her cock out and told me to lay back on the bed. She went into the closet and came back out with the Mr. Hankey dildo, working it into her harness. This dildo was a deep red and made of soft, squishy silicone. It was shorter than the last one, but much thicker, close to two and a half inches thick in the middle.

"Hold your legs up in the air like a slut while I fuck you."

I grabbed my legs behind the knees and lifted myself up. Kim pushed a pillow underneath me to raise my ass up a little higher and then picked the phone back up.

Kim asked Jenn "Is this better?" as she rubbed lube all over her new dildo in front of my ass. It was so thick she couldn't even close her hand around it as she jerked it off.

"Shit, you are going to wreck his ass with that fat dick."

Kim pressed the dildo against my ass and the head went in easy, but then she had to work at it. Once she pushed the fat section of the shaft in, the strap-on quickly sunk into my ass, all the way to the hilt. I was breathing hard and my ass was on fire, stretched by the fat dildo.

12