Game Night Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she saw that I had gotten used to it, Kim handed me the phone and told me make sure Jenn got a good view of my ass getting fucked. I looked at the phone and could see Jenn on her couch. She must have her phone in a stand because she had her shirt pulled up over her breasts and she was pinching her nipple with one hand while the other was buried in her panties rubbing her clit. She was definitely getting off watching Kim fuck me.

Kim reached in a drawer and grabbed a small vibrator and turned it on. She slid it into my cage so that it was nestled in between the base of my cock and my balls. I could feel the vibrations echoing through the cage all the way to the tip of my dick.

Kim held my legs by the back of my knees and started fucking me again, sliding the thick, rubber cock in and out of my ass. I held her phone out, making sure I gave Jenn a good view of the action. The dildo was so thick in the middle that it made an audible plop when she pulled the thick part out of my ass.

I could see Jenn rubbing her clit faster and faster as she watched me get pegged. Her pussy was so wet that I could tell her panties were starting to get damp. Kim kept fucking me, going harder and harder, slamming her thick cock into me with a flourish. Then she pulled her cock all the way out of my ass and held it in front of my gaping ass.

"Do you like this Jenn? This is what your ass is going to look like after I fuck you with this fat dick."

At that, Jenn lost it and came hard. She kept rubbing her clit as her body tensed and shook with her orgasm. She started to gasp as the last few waves hit her and she relaxed and laid back on the couch, too tired to take her fingers away from her clit just yet.

Kim them rammed her cock back into my ass, slamming it all the way in at once. I came too, spurting cum out of my caged dick all over my stomach. She thrust it deeper a couple times, forcing a few more spurts of cum out of my cock.

She let my legs down and started scooping up the cum from my chest. After a week of forced abstinence, there was a lot of it. She pulled her strap-on out of my ass and stood up next to the bed. Kim took the phone from me and started rubbing my cum all over the dildo, jerking herself off.

"Now come clean my cock off. Show me how grateful you are that I let you cum."

I got down on my knees on the floor and took her cum-covered strap-on in my mouth. I sucked it greedily, trying to clean all the cum off of it. Her dick was so fat I couldn't take it all the way down, so I took it out of my mouth and licked around the base and up the shaft.

"Holy fuck that was hot. Next time I get to join you in person."

"You promise?"

Kim hung up the call and took off the harness.

"Come on, let's go take a shower and get cleaned up."

"Aren't you forgetting the key? I can't wait to have this cage off."

A sly smile spread across Kim's face. "I didn't say anything about letting you out of the cage, I just said I'd let you cum. Now hurry up, my pussy isn't going to lick itself in the shower."

Then she winked and walked off to the bathroom. I was still kneeling on the floor, my caged dick in my hand. I guess I better get used to this.

12