Game Night Pt. 03

Story Info
Kim steps up her teasing & denial of John.
5.2k words
3.88
26.6k
30
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have a good day at work honey, try not to spend too much time thinking about me."

Kim had a sadistic glimmer in her eye as she reached up on the tips of her toes to give me a kiss on my way out the door. She had one hand on my back and the other pawed at my cock through my pants, which was secure in the chastity cage she had put me in a couple weeks earlier.

"I don't know if I have a choice about that, you've had my full attention lately."

She giggled a little as she gave my balls a sharp squeeze before turning back towards the coffee maker. "Alright, I've got to get going myself. I have an early call this morning."

Kim had taken control the last couple weeks. She locked me in a cock cage after one of her virtual game nights with her friends and has been teasing me relentlessly ever since. She would beg me to fuck her at night as my cock strained in its cage. The best I could do was rub it against her clit as she tells me that she is going to have to find another cock to satisfy her. Her teasing and denial were driving me crazy and all I could think about was fucking her.

Today is Friday, so that means it's game night again. Last week she pegged me with our fattest dildo and made me cum in my cage, all while her friend Jenn watched on a video call. She had pegged me many times before, but the embarrassment of someone watching made it even hotter. I didn't know what's in store for me tonight, but I was sure Kim had something devious planned.

I parked in the basement garage and made my way up to the office; an endless list of the possible perverted scenarios Kim might have planned for tonight running through my head.

"Good morning Mr. Stevens, let me take your coat." The receptionist, Anna, welcomed me into the office in her accented, but eager English. She had a friendly smile on her face and was holding a cup of coffee and a stack of letters that had been waiting for me.

"Thanks Anna, you're a saint." I took off my coat as she handed me the mug and mail. Her tight blouse had one too many buttons undone, putting her cleavage on full display as she came close. I wasn't trying to look, but I had to pull my inadvertent gaze away from them. I felt my cock stir hopelessly in its cage as I made my way to my office in the corner.

We were the only ones in the office, with everyone else working remotely during the pandemic. The company had been successful, which meant I could hire people to do most of the work. Truthfully, I wasn't really in the office much either these days, but Anna came every morning to answer the phone and get the mail.

She was a college student from Slovenia, or Slovakia, or somewhere in Eastern Europe that I hired as an intern through the school. Since she was on her last semester and couldn't work a regular job on her student visa, I kept her on during the pandemic and tried to find busy work for her to do. Truthfully, she was a so-so worker more interested in whatever was happening on her phone than doing work, but she was also smoking hot, which made her easy to have around.

Personally, I have a fondness for short brunettes like my wife, Kim. She was a little sex kitten and I couldn't get enough of the curves of her ample bosom and ass. Anna was the opposite; tall, blond, and thin, which made her modest breasts seem bigger than they were. But sometimes you have to branch out and appreciate variety in life.

Anna also dressed like she was auditioning for the role of sexy secretary in a porno. Today she was wearing a tight, white, button-up blouse that she would have had trouble buttoning over her breasts if she had wanted to. Her tight leather skirt came up high to her waist, accentuating the curves of her ass. To top it off, she was perched on shiny black stilettos that made the most seductive click on the floor as she walked around the office.

I went through the mail, caught up on my emails, and checked on the status of the various jobs we currently had in progress, but that didn't take long. Pretty soon I was just trying to look busy as I watched Anna organize the supply closet in the hallway outside my office. Every time she bent over, the slit in the back of her skirt rode up just high enough so that I could see the top of her thigh-high stockings. Just a little bit higher and I could tell you whether or not she was wearing panties...

I might have started drooling onto my desk. My forced abstinence had me in a fog and all I could think about was sliding her skirt up and fucking Anna right there, with her head in the racks of the supply closet.

My phone dinged and startled me out of my daydream with a message from Kim:

Kim -- Hey sexy, how's your morning going? Hope you and Anna are having fun.

John -- Pretty slow, just catching up on some things.

Kim -- If you get bored, check this out...

I clicked the link in Kim's text and it brought me to an OnlyFans profile. I didn't recognize the name....but that was definitely a picture of Anna. Holy shit, she was making porn on the side, I guess this job wasn't her only hustle after all.

I couldn't get my credit card out of my wallet fast enough to subscribe and I started watching her videos. The first video I clicked on started looking slightly up at Anna, who was naked and sitting on the edge of a wooden, armless chair in what looked like a kitchen. Well, she wasn't completely naked, she was wearing black latex stockings and elbow-length gloves, but nothing else.

She grabbed a bottle on the counter and squeezed it onto her tits and then rubbed the oil into her breasts, leaving them looking shiny and slippery. She did the same with the rest of her body, rubbing oil (or lube or whatever it was) down her stomach and across her smooth, hairless pussy. She took extra care to make sure her clit was well lubricated, rubbing it with her gloved fingers before sliding them between her lips and into her cunt. Then she turned around and kneeled on the chair, spraying more oil onto her ass and rubbing it in so that her skin shone in the light.

Anna stood up and leaned over the chair so that her ass was clearly presented to the camera. She held onto the back of the chair with one hand and reached back with the other, working the middle finger of her gloved hand into her ass. Once it loosened up a bit, she added another finger and then another. It didn't take long before she had four fingers stretching out her ass.

When she took her hand away and reached back to the counter in front of her, her asshole winked at the camera as it held open a moment and then closed. Anna came back holding a black, rubber butt plug that was about the size of her hand. On the back of it was a rubber tail that curved up in the air. She squeezed some oil onto the bulb of the plug, held it by the tail, and then pressed it against her rosebud. She looked back at the camera and gasped as she forced the plug into her ass, pushing hard until her sphincter grabbed it and greedily sucked it in.

Anna took a moment to show off her handiwork and shook her ass a bit for the camera, making the tail waggle back and forth. She stepped back from the chair and grabbed something else off the counter. It was a rubber dildo so big her slippery fingers couldn't reach around the shaft. It had a wide, thick base to keep it planted on the chair and was stylized as some sort of fantasy animal cock in bright red silicone.

Once she had it in place, she lubed it up, squirting oil on the top and running her shiny gloves up and down the shaft. Anna straddled the chair and lined the head of the giant dildo up with the entrance to her pussy. She held onto the back of the chair, looking back over her shoulder at the camera and winked before she lowered herself down, impaling herself on the rubber cock. It took a few careful bounces up and down for her vagina to accept the girthy beast all the way in, but soon she was sliding up and down the length of the dildo while her tail waved to the camera.

My cock was stiff in its plastic prison. I could feel the flesh of my dick bulging through the bars of my cage and the ring pulled hard on my balls as my cock tried to force its way erect. I reached down and rubbed my cock through my pants, feeling the hard cage. I could feel a small wet spot start to form as my cock leaked in excitement.

I clicked on another video in her profile, I had to see more of this. The next one started with Anna behind a desk, her desk, right here in our office. She was dressed as she usually is, like a slutty secretary. She had a couple cameras set up and had edited the footage together in one video. One of them was under her desk and showed her playing with herself, as if she was bored and passing the time by teasing her pussy.

I skipped forward a bit and the video showed the FedEx delivery guy holding an envelope and leaning back against her desk with his pants down around his ankles. Anna was on her knees, bracing herself with one hand on his leg and the other wrapped around the base of his hard cock as she sucked it greedily. She worked his long, thick dick in and out of her mouth in a steady rhythm. Occasionally she would pull it all the way out as if to admire his glistening prick, and then she would take it deeper, pushing until her face was pressed against his body and his cock extended down her throat.

I skipped further ahead in the video and Anna was bent over her desk, one knee up to give the camera a clear view as the UPS driver fucked her roughly in the ass. He still had his brown shorts on as he plowed his cock into her ass, pushing her against the desk and sending papers fluttering down onto the floor. He had a firm grasp of her hair in one hand while the other steadied her hips, making sure she couldn't wiggle free. Anna had her head arched back as he pulled on her hair, mouth hanging open in a look of ecstasy. She steadied herself with one hand while the other snuck down between her legs and rubbed furiously at her clit.

I guess I should have been spending more time in the office, turns out Anna had been working harder than I thought. If this was how she treated the FedEx and UPS guys, I wonder how she welcomed the crusty, old, female postal carrier who brought our mail every morning? I looked up from my phone and watched Anna carry some files across the office. I thought about how her lips would feel on my cock.

I started watching another video. This one showed Anna standing on the other side of my desk. It was taken from the point of view of someone sitting in my chair and they were talking about something, but I couldn't tell with the volume turned off. Anna was blushing and fidgeting a little while she looked away. Then she looked into the camera and started to unbutton her shirt, letting it fall to the ground. She wasn't wearing a bra and her breasts stood at attention as if ready for review. She unzipped her wool skirt at the side and let that fall to the floor too, stepping out of it in her brown leather boots.

Then she walked around my desk as the person sitting in my chair turned with her. Anna got down on her knees and I could see that the person in my chair was a woman wearing a dark grey suit with a pencil skirt. Anna looked up at her as she hooked her fingers under the skirt and slid it up until she could grab the waist of the woman's black lace panties. She lifted herself up slightly and scooted toward the edge of the chair as Anna pulled the panties down her legs and then lifted her legs as Anna delicately pulled the strappy thong over her pointy heels.

The woman spread her legs and put one heel on the edge of my desk and wrapped her other leg over Anna's shoulder. Anna locked her eyes with the camera as she lowered her head and ran her tongue up through the lips of the woman's pussy and across her clit. She paused, as if looking for approval, and then dove back in, enthusiastically licking and sucking on her clit.

The mystery woman writhed in pleasure as Anna did her work. She unbuttoned her jacket and pulled her breasts out of her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra, but her breasts were large and rolled around as she fondled them and pinched her nipples till they were erect and standing at attention. The woman was wearing a silver chain that hung a small key down between her breasts. That was a little odd, not a usual piece of jewelry for a businesswoman that was otherwise so impeccably attired.

Anna brought her hand up and slid two fingers into the woman's sopping wet vagina in a "come hither" motion as she continued to please her clit. You could tell the woman was enjoying this as she arched her back and the view of the camera tilted up to the ceiling before coming back down. The woman reached down and grasped Anna by her hair, pulling her harder into her pussy as if she was afraid Anna would try to escape.

I looked at the woman's hand and noticed the rings on her finger. I recognized them; it was the same engagement ring I had bought Kim 15 years earlier. I looked closer at the leg up on my desk and recognized the deep red heels with the pointy toe, Kim had a pair of those. Was I watching a video of Anna licking my wife's pussy in the chair I was sitting in right now?

My head started spinning and I dropped my phone onto my desk. My cock was struggling so hard I thought it was going to break the chastity cage. I looked down and I had an obvious wet spot where the precum leaking from my dick had soaked through my pants.

I didn't know what to think as questions swirled through my head. Should I be upset that Kim was cheating on me? Did it count as cheating if she made the video to tease me? Who else has watched this and could they tell it was Kim? Why was I so turned on and why did it excite me so much to watch my wife having sex without me? Was that the hottest thing I have ever watched?

"I have the invoices ready for your review before..."

Anna's voice startled me out of my stupor. I looked up to see her standing in front of my desk holding a stack of manilla folders. She was looking down at my phone, which continued to play the video of her eating out my wife. I was speechless and couldn't find any words to say.

Anna's eyes locked onto mine as a seductive smile spread over her face. She walked around my desk as I leaned back in my chair, sliding backwards a bit. Anna sat perched on the edge of my desk and lifted one of her long legs up and gently pushed my knees open, spreading my legs apart. I could see the red on the bottom of her shoes as she ran the pointed tip down my thigh until she reached my crotch. Then she planted the ball of her foot firmly against my cock, pressing it down against the chair.

"Did you like watching me lick Mrs. Steven's pussy?"

I still couldn't find any words, but nodded.

"She came so hard with my fingers inside her cunt and my mouth on her clit. But you know what, she didn't return the favor. She didn't make me cum too. Instead, she said you would do it for her."

Anna released my cock from the hold of her foot and pulled her skirt up higher on her hips before sitting back down on the edge of my desk. Then she put a foot on each of my knees and spread her legs open in front of me. She wasn't wearing panties and her skin was smooth and hairless. I could see the jeweled base of a butt plug peeking out below the plump lips of her pussy.

"Why don't you be a good boy and do what Mrs. Stevens says. Come here and lick my pussy."

Anna reached out and grabbed my tie, pulling me close to her. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders and lowered my head to her pussy. I could smell the leather of her skirt as I placed a line of gentle kisses down from her clit to the entrance to her vagina. Her skin felt soft and smooth against my lips.

I slipped my tongue between her lips and could feel how wet she was. I ran my tongue up through her pussy and felt her body press forward as I ran it over her clit. Anna grabbed my by the back of my head, pulling me into her as I rubbed my tongue back and forth across her clit, only pausing to take it into my mouth and suck on it.

I wrapped one hand around her leg to steady myself as I worked at her clit. I reached up with my other hand and played with the base of her butt plug. I pushed it in and rocked it from side to side. Then I started to pull it out slightly, stretching her hole on the wide part of the plug before letting it slide back into her ass.

Anna urged me to keep going as I stimulated her clit with my tongue and teased her ass with the plug. I felt her climax building as she hooked her legs together behind my head, pressing my face hard against her pussy. I couldn't breathe but she held me tight. My only chance of escape was to make her cum and I sucked hard at her clit until her body started shaking and she erupted in a burst of angry words in a language I didn't understand.

Anna relaxed her legs and released her grip as I came up gasping for air. She collapsed back on the desk, catching her breathe as she came down from her orgasm. I held her legs on my shoulder and looked up to see Kim standing on the other side of the desk, watching us.

She stood there in a black trench coat that came down to her mid-thigh. It was tied with a belt at her waist and I could see the tops of her black leather boots that came up over her knee. She had one hand on her hip and held a bag in the other.

"I thought I'd bring you lunch but I see you've already eaten.

The heels of her boots clicked on the floor as she walked around the desk and sat on the arm of the couch in front of the window.

"That was nice of you to make Anna cum, John. It seems like she enjoyed that. I think it would only be fair if she returned the favor. John, would you like Anna to get down on her knees and suck your cock?"

I stammered a reply, "Yes, I want that so bad. Please let her suck my cock."

"I'm sure she will, Anna is a little slut like that. Why don't you take off your clothes, she can't suck your cock with your pants on. "

Anna got down on her knees between me and Kim. She ran her tongue along her lips and looked up at me like a puppy trying to earn a treat. I stood up, loosened my tie, and started unbuttoning my shirt. I wanted to feel Anna's lips on my cock so bad, but I was still locked in my chastity cage.

"But Kim, I'm still locked...."

"What are you waiting for? Take off your pants so this little slut can take your cock in her mouth. That's what you want, right?"

I took a deep breath and started unbuckling my belt. I guess I'm doing this, I'm going to show Anna my cock locked in its cage. Does she already know about it, did Kim already tell her?

I let my pants fall to the floor, hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my underwear, and pulled them down as I sat back down in my chair. My cock was straining in its cage, pulling my balls forward in a desperate attempt to force its way free. My cock was dripping and a wisp of precum hung down from the tip.

Anna giggled, and then moved forward between my legs. She wrapped her fingers around the base of my cock and balls, holding my cage as she examined it. Then she looked me in the eyes while she ran her tongue up the length of the cage. I could feel the soft, wet flesh of her tongue through the bars of the cage. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked on it. I could feel her lips brush back and forth along the cage as she moved my dick in and out of her mouth.

"Please Kim, please let me out. This isn't fair."

Kim didn't say anything, but watched me with sadistic amusement. Anna stopped fellating me, but kept a firm grip on my caged cock while she looked back over her shoulder at Kim.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Stevens, but I don't think this is going to work."

Kim stood up with her hands on her hips. "I guess Mr. Stevens just isn't going to get what he wants. But I don't want to disappoint you Anna, why don't you come over her and suck my cock instead."

12