Game Night Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She undid the belt of her coat and shrugged it off her shoulders, letting it fall to the floor. My eyes walked up her black leather boots to the strap-on cock hanging between her legs. The dildo was long and thick with lifelike veins running down the shaft. It was held in place by a strappy, red leather harness wrapping around her hips. A black leather bustier amplified the curve from her wide hips to narrow waist to ample breasts, which hung over the open cups. I could see the glint of the key to my cage hanging on a chain between her breasts. Kim sat back down on the arm of the couch and leaned back, pointing her rubber cock up in the air.

"I'm sorry Mr. Stevens, but I do what I'm told."

Anna let go of my cock and swiveled around to face my wife. She wrapped one hand around the base of Kim's cock and started fucking her mouth with it. She sucked it with sloppy aggression, as if she was pleasing a real dick. I locked eyes with Kim as Anna's head bobbed up and down, deep throating the entire shaft. Kim blew me a kiss and then looked down to admire Anna's hard work.

"Good work Anna, you are such a talented cock sucker. John, you should really let her blow you sometime."

This was torture. I had been locked in this chastity cage for two weeks, unable to get fully hard. Kim had let me cum once in the cage while she pegged me, but it hadn't provided much relief. My balls were blue and swollen with cum. I needed to get out of this cage and fuck so bad. But watching Kim and Anna was so hot

Kim gently pushed Anna back and her cock flopped out of her mouth, glistening with spit. Anna stood up so that she could take off her clothes, letting them fall to the floor. Kim moved down to the seat of the couch and Anna straddled her, kissing Kim hard and biting her lip.

"Please Mr. Stevens, fuck me with your wife's big cock. I need it in my pussy."

I went over to them and got down on my knees in front of the couch. I reached up and grabbed Kim's strap-on and guided it into Anna's dripping pussy while I guided her down with a hand on her hip. The fat rubber cock slid easily into Anna's pussy and she worked the whole length in and out of her cunt at a steady pace, putting on a show for me to watch. The plug in her ass pushed at her sphincter as the fat dildo in her pussy knocked it around.

"John, why don't you get Anna's ass ready. I want to fuck that next."

Anna slowed down and paused with about two thirds of the dildo inside her. I grasped the base of her butt plug and slowly pulled it out, letting the widest part of the plug linger and hold her ass open. Then Anna squealed a little as it crossed the point of no return and was ejected by her ass.

I replaced the plug with my tongue, licking and fucking her asshole as Anna gently moved the dildo back and forth in her pussy. From the sounds she was making, it looked like it was hitting all the right spots. Then Anna rose up off the strap-on and swung her leg over my head so that she was on the couch next to Kim.

Kim looked down at me from the couch, "What are you waiting for? You know you need to clean that cock off."

I bent down and took her strap-on into my mouth. It was slippery and I could taste the tartness of Anna's pussy on it. I worked it in and out of my mouth, taking it as deep as I could before gagging. When I finished a trail of saliva ran from my mouth to the dildo.

I reached into the bag Kim had left next to the couch and fished out a bottle of lube. I squirted some on the head of the dildo and spread it down the shaft, jerking off her cock. Then Anna straddled Kim again, this time facing me. I took hold of the dildo and guided it to the entrance of Anna's ass. She lowered herself down a little and the head of the cock disappeared into her asshole. She held it there a moment while her ass adjusted to the new object penetrating it, and then she lowered herself all the way down, sinking the dildo into her all the way to the base.

I held onto the base of the strap-on to keep it steady as Anna worked her ass up and down it right in front of my face. It was intoxicating. My cock was dripping so much in its cage that I must have left a puddle on the ground.

Anna was talking to me in a language I couldn't understand as she rode Kim's strap-on. Then she lifted off and the rubber cock flopped out of her ass. I didn't hesitate and took it directly into my mouth, working it in and out a couple times before putting it back into her ass.

Then Anna took the cock deep in her ass and held it there. I grabbed her thighs and leaned in to lick her pussy. She rubbed the dildo in her ass back and forth in little movements while I licked and sucked on her clit. Her incantations came faster and louder until she erupted in an immense climax. She held my head firmly against her pussy with both hands while her body shook and she squirted in spurts into my mouth and all over my face.

Her body relaxed and she laid there on top of Kim for a moment before bouncing up and walking over to my desk to grab a bottle of water. Kim unbuckled her harness and took off her strap-on, dropping it into the bag next to the couch. I could see how wet her pussy was after fucking Anna.

"Now it's my turn, make me cum John." purred Kim as she scooted to the edge of the couch.

I leaned forward on all fours and started to lick her pussy. Running my tongue in long strokes through her lips before concentrating on her clit. I felt Anna reach between my legs and pull my cock and balls backward behind me. Then there was a sharp sting that took my breath away as Anna slapped my balls with a ruler.

"You better hurry up, I don't think she's going to stop until I come."

Anna kept beating me, slapping my ass or balls with the ruler every few seconds. I worked as hard as I could on Kim's clit, but I think she was holding herself back to see how much I could take. My ass stung and every blow to my balls sent wave of pain to my stomach, but I didn't pull away and kept licking and sucking on her clit.

Finally, Kim couldn't help herself and came hard. She let go of my head and flopped back on the couch. I felt Anna place a kiss on my swollen balls and then let them go of them. I rolled over and sat on the floor, catching my breath. Anna snuggled up next to me and put her head on my shoulder while she reached down and absentmindedly played with my cock in its cage. It was still stiff and straining against its bonds.

Anna looked up at Kim and said, "He's been a good boy, maybe you should let him out to have some fun." I couldn't tell if she was taking pity on me, or just wanted to get fucked some more.

"No, he hasn't earned that yet. But he'll have a chance tonight at game night."

12