All Comments on 'Game Night Pt. 03'

by BenevolentDCC

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

I read all three of the parts out currently. and can say this series of stories were extremely satisfying.

Bedrocker18Bedrocker18almost 8 years ago
Love it

I love the flow of all three parts of this story (so far), and am anxiously awaiting the next instalment. Your structure and writing style are something to be appreciated as well. Keep up the excellent work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

OMG, Owen finally fucked his sister's pussy and has left 2 pussies and three virgin assholes to slay. And you really are moving towards Owen having his very own harem of five willing women who will end up sharing him and living with him. Nice. Keep up the good writing.

Kessler218Kessler218almost 8 years ago
Love it

I love this story. Things move along at a natural pace. Nothing feels rushed or faked. And Owen finally taking Kat's v-card... That was great to see. The butt plug tail was a very nice touch. Just don't overwhelm poor Owen. But, by the end of this, I expect to see a harem sort of situation. Every girl living there full time, always ready to please the man they love.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, soon I hope.

SWIM21SWIM21almost 8 years ago

I see you put in an 'impregnation' tag, so can we expect Owen to knock up his 'purr'-fect little Kitty Kat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
keep it up

Loved all three parts so far. Can't wait to read part 4

art2498art2498almost 8 years ago
MORE!!!

Plzzz write more, where's ch4??????

Love it,love the story, love the pace,love the characters

Need many more chapters

OpthimusOpthimusalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. ☺

vikingprydevikingprydeover 7 years ago
Meow?

Please keep this story going. I love it. Part of me is hoping Owen will end up with Samantha, the other part hopes he ends up with Kat. personaly i am wondering what happens if he gets more then pne girl prego... please please please continue this story. There is to much build up to walk away from this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue

Please continue this story it is amazing and i want to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Please keep it going, this has been great.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneover 7 years ago
The Cat Tail

First off. I'm enjoying this story. I like how this chapter was illuminated by several flashbacks.

I had some problems with Katrina's Cat Tail. First: you forgot about it while Owen and Kat were making love. She lies down on her back without ever having to think about a plug in her ass, or accommodating a tail underneath her. You describe in detail the feeling of Owen's cock inside Kat, but never how it's rubbing alongside the plug in her ass. It's simply forgotten. Owen cums and their juices flow over her puckered ass. That couldn't happen if her puckered ass was filled with a plug. Finally, the tail seems to get pulled out of one ass and shoved in the next without getting cleaned off. That's fucking dangerous sex-play! Somebody is going to end up in the hospital with a nasty intestinal infection. It's details like that which pull my head out of an otherwise steamy story.

While I'm complaining about minor things, you make some mentions of impregnation fantasies, but you don't mention birth control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I'm torn. The writing style is amazing - the sex and details are great. So are the backstories, though they change very little about the present. The story still works, at least as a fantastic flurry of uninterrupted wild sex.

But I'm starting to get tired of how amazingly flawless Owen is and how all the girls are essentially the same (adores Owen, is bisexual, but sex with Owen is best). What started as an interesting setup seems to have reduced characters to sexual stereotypes.

You still have me hooked, which speaks to your exceptional qualities as a writer. But at this point I'm reading to see if we get ANY story- or character-development at all (aside from hymens being torn). Will any two people get closer, to the point they exclude the rest? Any "I'm not doing that", "I regret that", or even "I'm done with sex"? Any conflict at all?

I can't stop reading - because I'm thrilled to find out and because your writing is so good.

Decal_lastDecal_lastalmost 6 years ago
Score

The games that just keep raising the bar.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl10 months ago

This is one of the best written pseudo incest stories I've read. 1 guy, honestly too good to be true, and all these girls/women wanting him. Where's the harem tag? Fab

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenevolentDCC@BenevolentDCC
Game Night pt.09 has been submitted for publication. It will either be posted for viewing in the next week, OR I will be notified that it needs to be broken down into two pieces (it's quite long).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES