Game Night Pt. 04

Story Info
Kim goes out to play with the girls.
5.7k words
3.85
23.6k
24
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story involves themes of tease and denial as well as kinky acts of femdom, including chastity, cuckolding, & pegging. If that isn't your cup of tea, I recommend you read something else. If that turns you on, dive on in.

"Hi honey, how was your day at work?"

My wife, Kim, was leaning over the kitchen counter, thumbing through a magazine while she sipped on a glass of wine. She had a sly smile on her face because she knew exactly how my day was.

Kim had sent me off to work this morning with my cock locked up securely in its chastity cage, only to stop by my office unexpectantly and catch me with my face buried between my secretary's legs. Then she made me watch, locked in my cage, while she fucked Anna with a strapon.

"Not as productive as I had hoped."

I hung up my coat and came around behind her. She was wearing high heels and tight jeans, which made her ass look fantastic as she leaned against the counter. I put my hands on her hips and pressed against her, grinding my cage against her ass.

"I see someone is happy to see me. If you keep that up, he might get to come out and play later."

My cock flexed in its cage at the thought that Kim might unlock me tonight. It had been two weeks since she put me in the cage and Kim had me salivating like Pavlov's dog at the mere hint of sex.

"Jenn is stopping by any minute now to pick me up for game night, we're going to meet at Betty's." Game night had been virtual during the pandemic, but they had all gotten their vaccines now so there didn't seem to be any reason not to get together in person.

Kim turned around, lacing her fingers together behind my neck and looking up into my eyes. "But before I go, why don't you take me upstairs and put your tongue to work. My pussy has been as wet as a slip 'n slide since earlier."

Before we could sneak up the back stairs, Jenn came crashing through the door yelling something about "...those assholes in legal who were out to make her life miserable." She paused her ranting about work long enough to gulp down the rest of Kim's glass of wine and take a deep breath.

"And the fucking cherry on the whole shit sundae is that Nigel is visiting his parents this weekend....so guess who's not getting laid, AGAIN! I swear, I'm working my vibrator so fucking hard these days that it's a wonder it hasn't overheated and burnt down my whole god damn apartment block. Oh, hey boys, how was school this week?"

Our two boys were standing in the doorway to the kitchen, watching the show with grins from ear to ear. They loved learning new swear words whenever "Auntie" Jenn came to visit. They burst out in a fit of giggles and then ran back to the TV room to play their games.

Kim went over to Jen and wrapped her arm around her waist, guiding her towards the stairs. "Relax babe, we're going to have too many drinks tonight, play some games, and it will all be better. Come upstairs and help me get ready. And John, why don't you come too, we're going to need you."

I checked on the boys before heading upstairs, but they were busy screaming into their headphones about who was screwing up whatever mission they were trying to complete. When I caught up with Kim and Jenn in our bedroom, they were lounging on the bed next to each other.

"If you think you have it bad lately, just think about what I've been putting John through."

Jenn gasped in excitement, "Oh shit, you haven't let him out yet? That's so fucking hot you mean bitch."

"I have an idea. Would it help take the edge off if John came over here and licked your pussy?"

"Oh god, it's been so long since I've had my pussy licked. I can't get Nigel to go anywhere near it with his mouth. I think he's terrified that it will bite."

Kim turned toward Jenn and kissed her gently on the lips. She traced her fingers across her breast and then down her stomach to her jeans. I crawled onto the bed as Kim undid the button of Jenn's pants and slowly pulled the zipper down. I hooked my fingers into her waistband and pulled them down with her panties until they stopped at her knee high boots.

Since I couldn't take her pants all the way off without messing with her boots, I lifted her legs into the air to expose her pussy. Her skin was smooth and hairless, it looked like she had gotten waxed recently in preparation of getting laid this weekend. The plump lips of her pussy looked absolutely delicious, but her smooth asshole was drawing me in. I knew Jenn loved having her ass played with so I had to start there.

I flicked my tongue across her rosebud and I felt her body squirm a bit. Then I went back in and licked her asshole some more, rubbing my tongue against it harder. After it was wet and starting to relax, I pressed the tip of my tongue against her hole and started to work it just a little ways into her ass.

"Oh fuck, that's it. I wish you weren't locked up, I'm a dirty whore who needs a cock in her ass so bad."

Jenn loved anal, and wasn't shy about letting anyone she talked to know about it. The girls always joked about Jenn volunteering to be Kim's anal surrogate with me. It's not that Kim didn't like anal play, she just had a limit to what she could take and my thick cock happened to be over that limit. She'd give it a try every now and then, usually when she was drunk, but she just couldn't keep going very long.

Even though we joked about it a lot, I've never had the chance to fuck Jenn in the butt. Every time we had a drunken threesome, I hoped it would be my chance to bury my cock in her ass and fuck her till she couldn't cum anymore, but it hasn't happed yet.

I tickled her ass with my tongue one last time before I moved up to her pussy. I ran my tongue up through her dripping lips and started rubbing it against her clit. I kept my tongue pressed hard against it, rubbing back and forth. I followed the movements of her body, making sure to never break contact as she squirmed in pleasure.

I came up for air and looked up to see Jenn and Kim kissing, their lips and tongues intertwined. Kim was reaching down into her unbuttoned jeans, back arched as she furiously rubbed her clit. She saw me watching and gave me a playful kick with the pointy toe of her shoe. "Get back to work."

It didn't take long before I could feel Jenn's orgasm building. Since Kim had started locking me up, I had gotten pretty good with my tongue. Her breathing started to quicken and her body tensed. She reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair, holding my head against her pussy.

Jenn let out a muffled scream as she crested her peak and her body shook violently. I eased up as Jenn came, but didn't back off. I rode through her orgasm with my tongue pressed against her clit and then played with it gently as she came down. Just enough to tease her.

Then I could feel Kim cumming next to us. Watching Jenn finish had pushed her over the edge and she held herself tighter against Jenn as she climaxed. Then she took a deep breath, pulled her hand out of her pants, and reached down to put her fingers in my mouth.

"See, I bet you feel better already!"

Jenn stretched her arms out and looked down at me between her legs. "That definitely took the edge off, but I still need to get fucked by a proper cock. How about letting him out of the cage for a little bit?"

She rolled to the side and got up on her knees, looking back over her shoulder as she presented herself to me. "What do you think John, want to fuck me? I really need some cock. Do you think Kim will lick my pussy while you're balls deep in my ass?

Jenn yelped as Kim sharply smacked her ass, leaving a glowing red mark on her left cheek. "Come on slut, put your money maker away and get ready. We have some games to play."

The girls got up out of the bed and started getting ready for the evening. I could feel the disappointment in my cock as it flexed, unsatisfied in its cage. Kim got close to Jenn as she was straightening her hair in the mirror. She turned slightly and watched me with that evil look in her eye as she whispered in Jenn's ear.

"And for the record, yes. I would lick your pussy and suck on your clit while John buried his fat dick in your ass."

It was too much for me to take. I flopped down backwards on the bed in exasperation.

"You are just too cruel. How long are you going to keep him like this?"

"I don't know, maybe later you can help me let him out? We'll have to see how things play out."

It looked as if Kim just remembered something and went into the closet, coming out with a small box. "I almost forgot, I got you something special for you to open later."

She tossed the box onto the bed as her and Jenn walked out of the room. I could hear them giggling as their heels clicked on the stairs and then out the door. I reached down and felt my cock through my pants, it was rock hard in its cage.

Was I really going to be let out of my cage tonight? It would all be worth it if my reward was a threesome with Kim and Jenn. If I get to fuck Jenn in the ass, I'd let Kim lock me up for a couple more weeks.

I took a deep breath. Calm down tiger, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Kim loves to tease me and this could be another cruel game. I went about the rest of my evening, but the thought of Kim and Jenn coming home later for some nasty sex was in the back of my mind the whole time.

After I put the kids to bed, I took a look in the box Kim had left for me. It held a black butt plug, It was substantial in size and judging by its weight and the large external base, I would guess that it vibrates, but I didn't see a remote or anything. I read the note that came with it:Got you something so you don't forget about me during game night.

I took a shower, scrubbed around my cage, and cleaned my ass out in preparation for the plug. I didn't bother getting dressed, but took my towel with me and got in bed. I grabbed a bottle of lube out of my nightstand and started working the plug into my ass. It was a sizeable plug and it took a while to loosen myself up, but I got it in.

Feeling around the external base I found the power button and held it down. The plug made a faint beep and it looked like something was lit up, but the plug didn't vibrate or anything. I guess Kim was going to make me wait for that too. But in the meantime, it filled my ass and felt good.

I decided I'd text Kim to let her know I was enjoying her present and see how game night was going.

John -- Hey babe, hope you and the girls are having fun, I'm enjoying your present ;)

Kim -- Oh good, it's all charged and synced to your phone. Whoever wins this game gets to control your plug for the rest of the night. Gotta go, these bitches are going down!!!

I cringed a little from the embarrassment of my suffering being shared for the amusement of her friends, but it also turned me on. We had always switched back in forth in our roles, taking turns playing the dom, but I always got off really hard when I was in the sub role. The kinkiness of being made to do things and serve her sexually turned me on, and it made it even more exciting to know someone else knew about it.

Kim -- Jenn lost the first game and is wearing a plug for the rest of the night

Then a picture came through on my phone. It was a GIF, a video only a couple seconds long that ran on a loop. Jenn was on her knees with her pants pulled down. Kim was kneeling next to her, spreading her butt cheeks apart. They looked slick and shiny, like lube had been poured onto her ass. A big, metal butt plug was pressing against Jenn's asshole, until without warning it crossed the point of no return and her ass sucked it right in to the hilt. I watched it over and over again.

I put on the TV, but I wasn't really watching it. I absentmindedly played with my cock through the cage while I thought about what might happen later. Without warning the plug started buzzing. The vibrations cycled through different patterns until whoever was controlling the toy decided on one that gradual built in intensity before the wave receded, only to start back up again.

Kim -- Betty won the game, she wants to see the plug in action

I made a short video panning down over my cock straining to break free of its cage to show the plug lit up and buzzing in my ass. I watched it a couple times and then sent it off to Kim.

Betty must have liked it because all of a sudden, the plug started buzzing harder and beads started spinning around the neck. This was getting to be too much. I could feel the plug vibrating hard against my prostate and it was going to make me cum soon.

John -- If Betty keeps going this strong, my cock is going to start leaking cum and I'll be dry by the time you get home

The plug started vibrating even faster. Oh shit, how was I going to make it till Kim and Jenn got back? Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore, the vibrations subsided and settled on a gentle pattern. Just enough to keep me excited, but not overdo it.

I stared at the TV some more, passing the time while I waited. Then my phone buzzed with another message from Kim.

Kim -- You're going to love the prize for the winner of this game....they get their pussy licked by the loser

Kim -- And guess who won...

A picture came through of Kim sitting back on the couch with her legs in the air. Jenn must have taken it because she was holding one of Kim's legs open to give a good view of her pussy. Kim was holding her other leg with one hand, and pulling the skin back around her clit with the other. Betty was looking sideways at the camera while licking her clit and pushing two fingers deep into Kim's pussy.

John -- Is this how game night usually goes, I could get into board games if it's like this

Kim -- Sometimes Betty breaks out her strapon too

Kim - For a dyke, she likes to use a really big cock

Kim -- Hate it when I lose those games and she fucks me in the ass with it

Now I knew she must just be fucking with me, but all I could think of was Jenn holding Kim while Betty savagely fucked her in the ass with her giant rubber cock. I wanted Betty to send her home with her ass loose and ready for my cock.

Kim -- We decided on the prize for this last game....winner gets to fuck your ass with the strapon

John -- Glad I could help out...

Kim -- Be home soon, make sure you're ready ;)

I poured myself another drink and had a cannabis gummy. I was going to have to be in the right frame of my mind for this. I could feel the plug gentle buzzing away. At least my ass should be ready for what's coming. I filled a couple glasses with ice and grabbed a bottle of tequila to bring with me.

I stopped for a couple hand towels on my way back to the bedroom and checked to make sure there was enough lube left in the bottle on the nightstand. Figured better safe than sorry and put a second bottle out on the other side of the bed.

I went to the closet and took out two strapon harnesses. One was made out of dark red leather while the other was a stretchy spandex material. It wasn't as sexy as the leather one, but held the dildo more securely. I picked out a couple dildos to fit in the harnesses, medium ones about 7 or 8 inches in length and pretty thick. Not anything too crazy, but big enough to mean business. They had a life-like designs with ridges at the head and veins running down the shaft. One was a standard pale skin tone while the other was a darker, caramel color.

I put on a pair of leather cuffs and poured the tequila as I saw headlights coming up the driveway. I cuffed my wrists together behind my back and got down on my knees at the foot of the bed. I just had a little longer to wait and then the fun would begin.

They came into the house and made the sort of loud noise that only two drunk girls trying to be quiet could make. I could hear them on the back stairs and then Kim and Jenn were standing in the bedroom doorway.

"Wow Kim, you certainly have a well-trained slut. I wonder how long he's been waiting for us like that?"

Kim walked into the room, tossing the heels she was carrying into the corner and pulling off her shirt. She picked up one of the glasses and sipped some tequila. "Come on, time to pick out your cock and get strapped up. His ass is waiting for you."

Both girls got undressed and Kim walked over to me and put one leg up on the bed. I didn't have to be asked and leaned in to lick her pussy while Jenn examined the strapons. She decided on the leather harness and strapped herself into it.

Jenn immediately started jerking herself off. "So this is what it feels like to have a cock, no wonder guys are always playing with their pricks."

"Why don't you come over here and start putting it to use."

Jenn walked over to us, her floppy silicone dick waggling from side to side with the movement of her hips. Kim took her foot off the bed and I turned to face Jenn. I took her cock in my mouth and eagerly took it in my mouth, sucking back and forth along the shaft.

"Come on, you can suck her cock better than that. Take it deeper."

Kim got up close behind me with her pussy positioned behind my head. She leaned forward and they started kissing as Jenn started actively thrusting her cock in and out of my mouth.

"That's it, fuck his throat like it's my pussy. I want to hear him gagging on your cock."

Jenn started pushing deeper and deeper. Kim's pussy was pressing against the back of my head, giving me nowhere to go. I gagged as Jenn's dildo entered my throat and soon my face was pressed against the base of the harness. Just when I though I couldn't hold it any longer Jenn pulled back and left me gasping for breath. Her long rubber cock was dangling in front of me, long threads of saliva dripping off it.

"Alright, I'm ready for his ass now. "

With my hands still cuffed behind me, I maneuvered myself onto the bed and kneeled with my ass in the air and my face pressed against the comforter. I looked to the side and watched as Jenn poured lube onto the dildo and started rubbing it up and down the shaft. She had an evil look in her eye, I think she was going to enjoy this.

Kim was kneeling next to me and worked the plug out of my ass. I felt the warmth of Kim's hands as she spread my cheeks apart followed by the chill of more lube being squirted onto my ass. I felt the tip of her cock pressed against my hole and took a deep breath as I tried to relax myself for what was coming. I started to push back onto her strapon, but Jenn smacked me hard on the ass.

"Beg for it first. I want to hear how much you want her cock in your ass."

"Please Jenn, please fuck me."

"Only sluts take it in the ass. Are you a slut John? I want to hear you say it. Are you a slut that likes to get fucked in the ass?"

"Yes, I'm a dirty slut who takes it in the ass. Please fuck me with your cock."

She tugged on my hips and I pushed back against her cock. It was slippery with lube and the plug had left me loose and ready for it. My ass greedily swallowed the dildo all the way until there was no more to take.

"He is a dirty slut, look how deep he took your cock right away."

Jenn started fucking me with long strokes, watching her cock slowly slide in and out of my ass. She seemed to be enjoying this. Kim moved in front of me, picking my head up and putting it down in her crotch. Her pussy was dripping wet and I started fucking her with my tongue, but it was all a bit awkward as my hands were still cuffed behind my back.

Kim pushed up on my shoulders and Jenn leaned back as I lifted myself upright, still sitting on her cock. Kim tugged on my cock in its cage and brought her face close to mine.

"I think it might be time to let you out of your cage. I haven't been fucked by a real cock in too long. That's not nice of you to deprive me of that. Don't I deserve to be fucked?"

12